MOD CP

ADMIN CP

INDEX
WR
G456 H111 R156 S221
20th APR
House Points have been updated!
14th APR
The second Quidditch match of the season has began!
12th APR
8th APR
New Easter Egg Hunt event brought to you by our Prefects!
5th APR
1st APR
New MWMs and CDCs have been posted!
1st APR
March OTMs have been announced!
30th MAR
25th MAR
OTM voting is now OPEN!
24th MAR
The first Quidditch match of the season has started!
23rd MAR
18th MAR
Ranking has Re-Opened.
17th MAR
Sign-Ups for the Quidditch Quarterly and Commentators have opened.
17th MAR
OTM nominations are OPEN!
17th MAR
Quidditch Teams have been announced!
16th MAR
8th MAR
2nd MAR
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

the leaves have FALLEN -->, lacey's fall plottsss
Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17
ReputationRep: 8 pts
Awards: 42

Sep 3 2017, 08:43 AM   Link Quote
GISELLE D'AMBOISE
GYRFFINDOR
SEVENTEEN
SEVENTH YEAR
HALF-BLOOD
Say hello to the new and improved Giselle D'Amboise. Only a select few people can call her G, or by another nickname, but most people call her Giselle. Giselle was born to an Irish witch and a French muggle, both of who died when she was five. Her mother ran away from her pureblood family, the O'Malleys. Giselle and her little sister were put into the care of their muggle family, the D'Amboise's, who then abandoned them a year later. So at six years old, Giselle and her sister ended up on the doorstep of the O'Malleys, who had moved to London because Mr O'Malley got a job at the Ministry of Magic. They were made fun of by their Grandparents and all there pureblooded friends for being half muggle. They don't belong with the O'Malleys or the D'Amboise's. They are just exsisting.

Giselle is a sweet, strong and stubborn soul. She loves magical creatures, potions, and her friends. She is strong and brave, pushing past the hatred that she grew up with. She's a hopeless romantic who is afraid to open up and love someone. She hates drama, liars and manipulators, and has a hard time dealing with stuck up purebloods, thanks to her grandparents. She's wise, passionate and sweet. She knows how to stand up for herself, and never backs down from a challenge. Crying is a weakness and you will never see her do so. This one is a strong girl.

She needs EVERYTHING. Best friends, close friends, enemies and love interests. I'm still trying to flesh out the new Giselle so throw it all at me!

COSIMIA SPIROS
RAVENCLAW
SEVENTEEN
SEVENTH YEAR
PUREBLOOD
Miss Cosimia Spiros is not someone to be fooled. She comes off as a powerful, arrogant and confident Pureblood, who hails from Mykonos, Greece. She comes from a wealthy family who is obsessed with money and power, looking to expand their family name throughout the wizarding world. Cosimia has been to many social events, as well as hosted them at her mansion in Mykonos. Deep down, Cosimia is a lost sea creature who doesn't know where she wants to go. She is a traveler, but quite a loner. She would rather be by herself, reading a book, than with other people. She is very sarcastic and can be quite nasty, but thats because she is so confused. She doesn't know if she wants to follow in the footsteps of her parents, or run away and follow her own path. Not many people know this, though. She keeps her insecurities close to the belt. She likes when people talk about her and gossip, because she is kind of full of herself on most days. She's confused and confusing, trying to figure it all out. She's also kind of a slut. She does not repeat her one night stands, but sometimes she will. She does not like commitment though. She will drop you like a bad habit if you get attached.

What she needs = Almost everything. Friends and enemies, but I want to focus on love interests for the fall. I would love to find her an Endgame. Someone to challenge her with everything she knows. This would be someone that she has never slept with, but the rest is open! She is straight.

SAMANTHA VANSTONE
GHOST
SIXTEEN FOREVER
GRYFFINDOR ALUM
LOST SOUL
Samantha Vanstone only died last year. As far as everyone knows, it was a tragic accident. The truth? Her Father pushed her down the stairs. She and her older brother Skylar have hidden from the world that they come from an extremely abusive home. No one knows. During her living years, Samantha was loving and caring, but also strong. She would protect her brother and the ones she loved to the death, literally. She tended to be the Mother of the group, being their as a shoulder to cry on and to give advise. She was passionate. She was stubborn and head strong, never letting anyone get in the way of her dreams. Now that she has died, she has begun to crumble a bit. She stayed hidden from everyone this last year, watching over her brother in secrecy. He has no idea that she hasn't moved on. Now she is beginning to show herself to people and interact with everyone, except Skylar and anyone that knows him. She has become a bit colder and more angry. Obviously, she isn't handling the afterlife very well.

What she Needs = Everything as well, but ghosts and humans a like. She would be a sixth year Gryffindor if she didn't die. She's a caring person deep down, but she's just lost right now. I want her to have some close/best friends that are alive that she hasn't shown herself yet (because threading that would be AWESOME). I also want a love interest for her. She has been in relationships when she was alive, but nothing stuck because she always put her brother first. I would love to have some exes running around. Also a possible endgame because who wouldn't love a good ghost/human tragic love story?

RAELYNN WINCHESTER
SLYTHERIN
SIXTEEN
SIXTH YEAR
MUGGLEBORN
Raelynn Wincheser, oh what a complicated human being. Muggleborn, born to a tattoo artist in London, she never knew her father. In all honesty, her mother isn't quite sure who her father even was. Her mother fell in love with a pureblood wizard when she was seven, who taught her all she needed to know about magic. Unfortunately, he died when she was in her third year at Hogwarts. In a nutshell, Raelynn is a tough girl. She has a few (maybe more than that) illegal tattoos, as well as piercings. She loves adventures and competitions. She's super stubborn and be quite cold. She is manipulative and cunning. No one will stand in her way. She can be quite mean, especially when she is having a bad day. Overall, she's a happy person, who does not like to be messed with. She may say somethings that she doesn't mean, but who doesn't? She is a rule breaker, but nothing super out of control. Typical teenage stuff.

She needs everything! The works! Friends are a must, but they can't be the faint of heart. She can be quite mean at times and say things she doesn't mean. Although she loves her friends, if caught in a bad mood, she may say something regretful. Enemies would be quite a bit, because she is quite a shit-talker. She has a horrible temper. And lovers. Well heres the thing. Raelynn is secretly a virgin, even though she doesn't let anyone know it. She pretends like she's had lots of lovers, but she really hasn't. She's quite vulnerable, deep down. So this would be interesting!

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan!<3Signature made by flameia of Shadowplay!
Reade Hensley
I looked directly at the sun.
Hufflepuff Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 102
Member ID. 2721
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 14
Year 4th
Clash AEGIS
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5' 6''
Lolo
Pronounsshe/her
Joined26-August 17
ReputationRep: 0 pts
Awards: 13

Sep 3 2017, 08:55 AM   Link Quote
Giselle and Reade: Reade is in 4th year so I doubt he's a romantic interest for her but I'm keen to thread with people for friendships. He would let her just talk at him haha.

Giselle and Sergei: If Giselle is a Quidditch kid then I'm happy for her to do a one on one training sesh with Sergei. A couple other characters are too.

Cosimia and Reade: I'm keen for Reade to have people he's at odds with, so if you'd like someone for her to antagonise I am good with that.

@Cosimia Spiros

--------------------

Reade's Magical Assistive Devices
Braille Dictaquill - writes text of dictation which turns into braille on the page
Dictaquill - regular (for Reade to dictate letters etc for sighted people)
Text to braille charm - changes text to braille or vice versa
Alric Bolstridge
all that is gold does not glitter---
Hufflepuff Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 601
Member ID. 30
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 18
Year 7th
Clash AEGIS
StatusTaken
Height 6'0"
Cat
PronounsShe/Her
Joined2-April 12
ReputationRep: 28 pts
Awards: 6

Sep 3 2017, 09:34 AM   Link Quote
Hello! I'd love to offer a couple things for Samantha~

First up, Dara Sheppard (profile here). He's my newest ghost and I've yet to play him but am itching to start! He's also a former Gryffindor, but 15 and he died ~24 years ago. Dara was a fun loving, energetic kid with a good heart. He has a twin that he was inseparable with in Brenna Sheppard, but both tragically died from an acromantula attack in the forest. Dara thinks he distracted the spiders long enough to save his sister. She thinks he got away before she was attacked. Both haven't seen each other as ghosts as a result, as Bree stays in the castle and Dara stays in the ghost village, unable to get over the feeling that he failed his sister by dying himself.

I think he could relate to the whole, strong sibling bond thing. Granted, I dunno if she ever leaves the castle or where she frequents, but if we could get them together I think he'd both feel for her, and probably enjoy her company. ^-^

Next I have some possibilities for friends? Whoever you think might fit best for former friends, anyway.

Leona Santos - she's a seventh year Hufflepuff from Spain, though she's been at Hogwarts since her first year. She'a loud and talkative and a little crazy, but very loving. She's an artist and an Empath.

Claudette Gautier - she's a sixth year slytherin, transferred "last year" from Beauxbatons so she's been around for a year and potentially could've known her for a little while. Claudette is very reserved, an introvert in every way, though with a vindictive heart if ever done wrong. She's a fashionista and loves makeup and dressing up; she's also pretty good at Quidditch! She wouldn't have gone out of her way to meet Sam sadly, but if they had known each other and they got on, the bond would've been strongly felt on her end.

Maxine McLoughlin - she's a fifth year ravenclaw, muggleborn. She is a talkative little bee with your typical nerdy loves, obsessed with learning and a fan of conspiracy theories. Max is the kind of talkative that doesn't really know when to shut up, and she doesn't quiet understand how to make friends xD so. She tends to just talk to anyone and everyone she can manage to catch. It seems like they would've been in the same year, so they could potentially have known each other since first year!

I have more kiddos but I'll end here since this is plenty to start I think! ^-^ let me know if any of these work for you.

--------------------
user posted image
INDY - BEATER
Gryffinpuff

HUFFLEPUFF
{ ricona }
cute toad pixel by heidi! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17

Sep 4 2017, 08:16 AM   Link Quote
-Waves- Hi Lolo! <3

Giselle&Reade; GiGi loves friends! I'm sure she would love to attempt to "help" Readers if her were to need anything.

Giselle&Sergei; She needs more quidditch buddies! She would love to have more people to play with!

Cosimia&Reade; In all honesty, I think Cosi would just ignore him and not talk to him. She wouldn't really pay any mind to the boy.

@Reade Hensley

OH YES THROW THEM AT MY <33

Samantha&Dara; OMG YES YES YES. She needs Dara in her afterlife! I think these two should get super close, if you're okay with it. Maybe we can thread there first interaction? Now that she is starting to open up? Or we can have it be that they have talked previously. I don't know, but the more ghost friends, the better! Samantha follows her brother, so if he leaves the castle, so does she. So now that he is back in school, she is back at Hogwarts.

Samantha&Leona; I feel like Samantha and her would have been friends. Their personalities would have messed well. Maybe Leona always knew that Samantha was hurting and struggling? I would love to their interaction once she found out Samantha was still floating around. ^__^

@Alric Bolstridge

--------------------
user posted image
Guinevere Iscariot
my soul is an empty carousel at sunset
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 235
Member ID. 2475
Send PM Click Here
Ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'7
Mari
PronounsShe/her
Joined11-April 17
ReputationRep: 5 pts
Awards: 27

Sep 4 2017, 11:16 AM   Link Quote
Guinevere & Cosimia:
So we have Kala and Cosimia. Who absolutely do not get along. Now I have come to offer you Guinvere. I think she would make a good femme friend for Cosimia because Guinevere is protective but she is also hands off and of the philosophy that your body, your responsibility. But I definitely think that Guinevere would be like "okay! You need to slow it down missy." And the best part is that they are both Purebloods and in the same house so they would totally know each other.

@Cosimia Spiros

--------------------

user posted image
Avatar & Signature by chocoLATE. of Shadowplay
Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17

Sep 4 2017, 11:40 AM   Link Quote
Cosimia&Guinerve; Yes I like it! Cosimia needs a friend like that. She needs someone to slow her down, but not try to change her. I think they would work swimmingly together. Pureblood for lifeeeeeee.

@Guinevere Iscariot

--------------------
user posted image
Grace Sophie Berkeley
Fantastic Beast
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 41
Member ID. 2707
Send PM Click Here
Ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7
Clash
StatusPureblood
Height 5'7.5''
Cloe
Pronounsshe/her
Joined20-August 17
Awards: None
Sep 5 2017, 03:26 AM   Link Quote
Laceyyy <3

Well you already know Selene, so I'm going to mostly throw Grace at you:
Grace is the only daughter of an important Pureblood family, who wants her to follow her father's parth and have an important position in the Ministry of Magic, and usually puts a lot of pressure on her. What she doesn't know is that she was adopted when she was less than a year old as her parents couldn't have kids.
She is clever and intuitive, she likes things that make her struggle a bit and represent a challenge for her.
She felt a lot of pressure on her from her family, they made her feel as the name of the family depended on her, they want a lot from her and sometimes it is not what she wants.
She is very different from her family and usually doesn't share their point of view, for instance she loves dancing and singing, while her parents do not approve anything related with the Muggle world.
She arrived at Hogwarts only during her fifth year, she studied at home before that, because her parents are overprotective and were afraid someone could tell her she was adopted. They have always told her not to trust others, so it's not very easy for her to make friends because of that.

I think she needs a friend like Giselle, someone who would drug her around and just be a good friend, outside of all the Pureblood drama she's been living with, due to her family.

I don't really know if she would like Cosimia or not, I think she might have heard of her, because her parents wants her to be friend with other purebloods or maybe they met as social events (Grace's parents forced her to take part in a lot of those). I truly don't know, so if you have any idea I'm really up for anything <3

As regards Selene, well I really like her friendship with Cosimia so I would love to keep that going in the fall term as well (which reminds me: I'm going to answer in our thread like today or tomorrow sorry for being late). I think they also have lesson together because Selene is signed up for basically anything ahah
And if you have any other idea for them I'm up for it <3 (I feel like Sel has to suffer a bit, so I'm thinking about a plot, I will tell you more as I develop the idea because it could be nice)

So here is what I was thinking: maybe Samanta and Selene could have been friends, she seems like the person Sel enjoy being around with. So she would be like very confused in seeing her at Hogwarts as a ghost.
I figured that Selene would somehow feel guilty about it, as she might feel like she didn't do enough for Samantha when she was alive, so know she kind of wants to make it up by helping her interact with the ones she loves
But I'm warning you, she will be investigating how Samantha died because she would probably not believe that it was an accident.

Sorry for writing this much ahah

@Cosimia Spiros
Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17

Sep 5 2017, 09:26 AM   Link Quote
Hello Cloe dear!

Giselle&Grace; I think they would be good friends! I can see Giselle supporting Grace for not conforming to her parents ways, and being an individual. They can dance and sing together and be two goofballs!

Cosimia&Grace; Cosi would know of her, and possibly have made cordial conversation with her from time to time, but I don't think they would get along. haha

Cosimia&Selene; I like there friendship! Because they are opposites and I feel like Cosi would normally not tolerate someone like Selene, but Selene pushes her and thats good.

Samantha&Selene; YES FRIENDS SHE NEEDS THEM! I agree, I feel like they would get along!

@Grace Sophie Berkeley

--------------------
user posted image
Grace Sophie Berkeley
Fantastic Beast
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 41
Member ID. 2707
Send PM Click Here
Ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7
Clash
StatusPureblood
Height 5'7.5''
Cloe
Pronounsshe/her
Joined20-August 17
Awards: None
Sep 5 2017, 02:23 PM   Link Quote
Giselle&Grace: aww I can see them dancing and singing together, that would be great for Grace and I just love it!

Cosimia&Grace: I feel the same ahah, I think Grace would talk to her and be polite, but nothing more than that

Cosimia&Selene: they are really nice together aw

Samantha&Selene: I really can't wait to see her reaction seeing Samantha as a ghost ahah

Anyway my skype (I don't know why, but I though I had you on skype and i don't) is the pearkifbeingawallflower, if you want to plan threads or anything else with those plots.

@Cosimia Spiros
Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17

Sep 5 2017, 05:54 PM   Link Quote

Yes to all of the above. <3

--------------------
user posted image
Reade Hensley
Hufflepuff Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 102
Member ID. 2721
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 14
Year 4th
Clash AEGIS
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5' 6''
Lolo
Pronounsshe/her
Joined26-August 17

Sep 6 2017, 06:48 AM   Link Quote
Giselle & Reade: Yay friends! Reade can be a bit prickly about people trying to help him but if she goes about it carefully he might not get annoyed XD

Giselle & Sergei: You should definitely post her in Flying. They are playing Dodgeball smile.gif

@Cosimia Spiros

--------------------

Braille Dictaquill - writes text of dictation which turns into braille on the page
Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17

Sep 6 2017, 01:45 PM   Link Quote
@Reade Hensley Sounds fabulous! <3

@Ariel Silvermoor Hi Mandy! Not sure we've met before by my name is Lacey! I think you accidentally posted in my plotter and meant to post in Reade's. Not to worry! He is tagged in this post and will see this, so hopefully the two of you can connect and get some plotting done on his plotter! Nice to meet you, by the way! I'm not sure if my girls would interact with your girl, since she is so young, but if you have any ideas, I am open to it! ^__^

--------------------
user posted image
Reade Hensley
Hufflepuff Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 102
Member ID. 2721
Send PM Click Here
Hufflepuff
Age 14
Year 4th
Clash AEGIS
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5' 6''
Lolo
Pronounsshe/her
Joined26-August 17

Sep 7 2017, 03:21 AM   Link Quote
Giselle and Reade: I've made a note to myself to do a thread with you. Let me know when you're up for it biggrin.gif

@Ariel Silvermoor my plotter is here.

--------------------

Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17

Sep 10 2017, 08:13 AM   Link Quote
Okay just let me know. <3

--------------------
user posted image
Yuzuru Masamune
moderation gives charm
Gryffindor
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 149
Member ID. 1713
Send PM Click Here
Gryffindor
Age 16
Year 6th
Clash
StatusMuggleborn
Height 6'1
j-lu
Pronouns
Joined31-March 16
ReputationRep: 4 pts
Awards: 3

Sep 10 2017, 09:21 AM   Link Quote
hello~ i'm lu and i stalked your plotter that i saw in the cbox lmao

i do have 5 kids here on wurr and if you want to hear anything more about them let me know. however i did think of a plot/kind of for samantha and yuzuru. here is a little blurb about him but i'd be glad to tell you more about him!

yuzuru is 6th year gryffindor. he's a complete teddy and the type of boy you take home to your mom and she says to keep this one and marry him because he's such a good guy. he also has taekwondo black belt and practically knows a lot of different fighting styles. he has two baby sisters but only one of them is running around (Shizuka) and she constantly tries to beat him up but surprise he’s the older and better child. he is madly in love with sai and they have a cute thread going on rn where i think yuzu is gonna confess his love. he likes eating a lot too but his body is always in shape lol

but yeah okay i was thinking that maybe yuzu and samantha kind of has a crush on each other maybe during their fourth year or so but never did anything about it? it could have been one of those "i like them but i doubt they like me so let me just stop liking them". then of course they could have stayed as friends and up until she died. but close friends lol. heck maybe yuzuru doesn't even know what happened to her and he just thinks that she stayed home for a term? the possibilities are endlesssssss

--------------------

gryffinclaw
haīroguma #00 beater
Cosimia Spiros
follow me to the sea
Ravenclaw Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 453
Member ID. 2669
Send PM Click Here
ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 7th
Clash Undecided
StatusPureblood
Height 5'4''
Lacey
PronounsShe/Her
Joined19-July 17

Sep 10 2017, 10:49 AM   Link Quote
@Yuzuru Masamune I love this idea! I really want Samantha to have some complicated situations to deal with in her afterlife, and I think this is just what I was looking for! Yes to everything! Im okay with him not realizing that she is dead, but it might make more sense that he knows, he just doesn't know HOW she died. It is going around that it was an "accident" and she fell down the stairs, but thats simply not true. I really think she would struggle with his questions of "what happened? did you really fall down the stairs?" because of her past feelings for him and her closeness to him. I love it all! I have Skype if you would like to reach me there! I think we should thread them ASAP! Maybe at the halloween party? That might be the first time he sees her since she died?? My Skype is laceyjay1992 <3

--------------------
user posted image
Giselle D'Amboise
Unregistered
Status
Account
Post Count 0
Member ID. 0
Send PM Click Here
Clash
Status
Height
Pronouns
Joined--
BUMPING THIS BECAUSE

I have completely revamped Giselle. She is a whole new person with a new history and all. <3 Check out the first revision of her workshop if you want to learn more! GO HEAD
Raelynn Winchester
the wrecking ball
Shelved
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 71
Member ID. 2762
Send PM Click Here
Slytherin
Age Sixteen
Year 6th
Clash Undecided
StatusMuggleborn
Height 5'6''
Lacey-Jay
PronounsShe/Her/
Joined2-October 17
Awards: 12

Oct 2 2017, 07:31 PM   Link Quote
AND NOW IM BUMPING AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE RAELYNN AND I WANT YOU ALL TO LOVE ON HER <3

--------------------
RAELYNN WINCHESTER
Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.
PM ME
CDCS
APP
Goose Things 12/11/17
Signature code by Exh!<3 Signature&Avatar Graphic by chocoLATE. of Shadowplay!

user posted image
user posted image
Kaerac Terellian
Fantastic Beast
Slytherin Beginner
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 106
Member ID. 2753
Send PM Click Here
Slytherin
Age 16
Year 5
Clash
Status"muggle-born"
Height 5'11"
FizzyElf
Pronounsthey
Joined25-September 17
ReputationRep: 1 pts
Awards: 4

Oct 2 2017, 09:13 PM   Link Quote
Let me throw Kaerac at Raelynn!

He's pretty thick skinned, while he may say some unfortunate things back in the moment, if he believed she was honestly not trying to be mean just reacting badly to stress he'd probably forgive her. On the other hand if he thought she actually meant to be mean and she hit the wrong buttons he is capable of carrying a grudge. If they were friends and she would appreciate it he'd be willing to tell people/act like he'd tumbled her.

Also up for throwing him at any of the others, if you like.
Morgan Mulloy
I'm barely breathing anymore
Ravenclaw
Status Offline
Account
Post Count 56
Member ID. 2760
Send PM Click Here
Ravenclaw
Age 17
Year 6th Year
Clash Undecided
StatusHalf-blood
Height 5"10
Exh
Pronounsshe/her
Joined1-October 17
Awards: 10

Oct 3 2017, 02:19 AM   Link Quote
@Cosimia Spiros

Okay so I know I already owe you things for Cosima/Karcsi... but i'm apparently a stickler for pain, and I want to throw my new baby at your new baby.

(I also should probably mention right off the bat that Karcsi is Petra's older brother. So, if they are going to be BFF's, we could definitely do something with Raelynn and him later on)

AHEM. Anywhoo. Morgan here is my brand new bby. He's a sixth year Ravenclaw, who reminds me a hell of a lot of Raelynn! They are both into tattoo's and body modifications (Morgan just bought himself a tattoo gun so that he can practice on all his school friends), and they both have some pretty heavy baggage. Without getting too much into it, Morgan's father died in Azkaban at the beginning of the year after being arrested for murder. So, yeah.

I would REALLY love to throw these two in a thread together and just see how they mesh? Because, Morgan is an absolute sucker for "cute little emo girls" (his terminology, not mine), and I could TOTALLY see him crushing on her.

In any case, I think they should be friends!

Feel free to add me on skype if you ever want to scream about plots or anything: kickuptheroots@outlook.com

--------------------
*Hulk Smash*
0.1 PM ME 02. CDCS 0.3 TRACKER
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll