izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

finding neverland, Mouse's Plotter
Ghostly Mouse · 16 · 6 · AEGIS · Single · 5'1"
Hufflepuff Novice
Awards:
Awards: 30

Dec 18 2017, 05:36 PM   Link Quote
torideveaux-carroll
sixteen
hufflepuff
hetero-romantic/demisexual
"an innocent flower"
friends
Tori is your friendly neighborhood Hufflepuff. She's 16 and in sixth year and likes to pretend she's all happy smiles and laughs. Her favorite things include candy, plants and animals. She also has a certain skill with potions that she wishes she had with charms instead, but what can you do? Currently she has herself convinced that she wants to be a Healer and that nothing would make her happier, since she has this unending need to just fix and heal people.

The little redhead goes out of her way to make friends with people (even those jerky jerks who nobody wants to be friends with) and will insist she's your friend after one conversation no matter what you say to deter that. But she doesn't truly consider most people her friend. Oh, sure, she'll say it and she'll act like but deep in the darkest corners of her heart where she refuses to look, she doesn't believe you're her friend. She puts on a front, acting like she's open and doesn't have a care in the world or anything she's hiding. But she's actually fairly closed off, keeping her thoughts and true feelings a secret and her emotions trapped behind walls.
enemies
She's a bit of a spitfire, quick to anger if you push her just right and if you really manage to piss her off, she holds a glorious grudge. Her anger isn't just heat and embers, though. She can also be frosty and ice cold, acting like you're no more existent to her than a snowflake in the Sahara. Because, ya know, snowflakes don't exist in the Sahara.
paramour
As far as love goes, Tori is absolutely a romantic. She's heteroromantic/demisexual and gets a crush on most every guy she meets. Love as an emotion and as a concept is something she is in love with and as a little girl she always pictured herself falling in love and having a fairy tale romance by the time she was 14. She is, however, currently single and does not have an endgame.
nonapierce
seventeen
slytherin
bisexual
"I only like new things, it’s sparkling"
friends
Nona has two type of friends; the first type would be considered her real friends. These are the people she actually cares about, she respects them and tries not to abuse them as much. In order to get into this group, you have to be fashionable, well-kept and Nora has to approve. She wouldn't have many of these types of friends because they would also have to be able to deal with Nona's tantrums and rudeness until she starts to get attached.

Her second type of friends are 'for use' friends. These are the people whose opinions she doesn't really care about and she just keeps them because she gets something out of it. Maybe they're easily manipulated and she can use them to start some drama, maybe they're bookish and can help her with her homework when her grades get too low. These would also be the friends she would make simply to ensure she's invited to the coolest parties or caught up on the gossip around the school. These are the people that are more likely to receive her bad moods.
enemies
Not gonna lie, Nona would have a lot of these. She's fairly good at pissing people off and she has high standards of how people should dress and she's not above insulting someone. It's also likely to get to here if you were Nona's friend, but then her sister Nora asked Nona to stop hanging out with you for any reason, instantly causing Nona to drop you like you're hot.
paramour
I currently have nobody to put here, Nona's a recent transfer from America so she would have no past lovers. She's bi, so she's open to anyone. She likes to play around a bit, flitting from person to person and kissing whoever she feels like. Once she actually starts to develop feelings for or dating someone, though, she'll stop that and stay loyal to them. She's fine with casual makeouts but she wouldn't sleep with someone unless she was dating them.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
Allie <3 · 16 · sixth · neutral · engaged to Hadleigh · 5"5
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 17

Dec 19 2017, 01:47 AM   Link Quote
LOVE SPAM <33

SOOO Petra&Tori need to do something??

And weiss& Tori <33

I will skype you later for plots lol <3 its currently almost 2am..sooo im no good at the moment XD

@Tori Deveaux-Carroll

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
avatar and sig by greywaren. of CTTW Jingle <33(MADE BY BOLT)
Lacey · 17 · 7th · Undecided · Pureblood · 5'4''
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 42

Dec 21 2017, 09:09 AM   Link Quote
Elllo! I wanted to throw two of my babies at you for plots!

Cosimia&Tori - Cosimia is my main girl, stuck-up 7th year pureblood brat. She's from Greece and considers herself royalty, even though she is secretly screaming inside and just wants to run away from all her responsibilities. She's rude, and can be very full of herself, but deep down she's a nice girl. With that being said, I don't think she would like Tori that much. She would probably be all like -eyeroll- at her. But who doesn't like some good old enemies?

Jessie&Tori - So Jessie is my 6th year Gryffindor transfer from Ilvermony shortly before her fifth year. She's adventurous, fun-loving and extremely blunt. She doesn't hold back and tells people how it is. She's a lover of photography and hockey, loves muggle things, and is a tough chick. I think her and Tori would be friends! I think she would like Tori's openness and may want to drag her along to things and get into trouble with her! So buddies?

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan!<3Signature made by flameia of Shadowplay!
Jacee · 16 · 6 · · Halfblood · 5'10"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Dec 27 2017, 01:07 AM   Link Quote
Hi!!!

I want to throw my bb Felipe at your girl! He tries to be friendly to everyone, but he's insanely ambitious and is really only interested in making friends with people who matter. Although he's pretty charismatic, he's not the most open guy and is actually really insecure inside. I think Tori would kind of annoy him at first, but I can see Felipe leaning on a friend like her eventually.
Kimmy · 16 · Sixth · TBD · Pureblood ·
Hufflepuff Novice
Awards:
Awards: 8

Jan 2 2018, 09:51 PM   Link Quote
Hi Mouse! It is I, Kimmy.

So I want to throw my Hufflepuff at you. She's a sixth year too, so they'd be dorm mates. A little about Bree, she is in love with plants (not literally). Her whole life is about them and the study of Herbology which is basically her only good subject. She can also fly, but it's not something she's highly dedicated to compared to Herbology. The girl is as innocent and naive as it gets when it comes to relationships, but she genuinely likes everyone she meets unless they threaten any of her friends. If that happens, beware. However when it comes to herself, she doesn't really defend herself and tries to play cool but it does hurt her deep inside. I wouldn't read her character profile as that was literally written years ago and I basically want to explore Bree again in different plots until I can find my feet again in writing her.

If you have any plots you want to do, hmu on here or Skype and I'd be more than happy to chat about it :3
Hufflepuff Novice
Awards:

Jan 3 2018, 12:55 PM   Link Quote
Let me start by apologizing profusely!! I didn't realize anyone was replying to this cuz I was silly and forgot to follow it.

As a side note, I've added my new character Nona to my plotter!! If you like her, please also check out her twin sister Nora when Kai posts her~

As a second side note, if anyone wants to get a hold of me for plots or just talking, feel free to skype me: saihate_bri or add me on discord which I think is dormouse#2004 (i really don't know how to use discord but I have it anyways).

@Cosimia Spiros && Tori
I am all for Tori enemies! She really should have more of those. I can just imagine Tori saying hi to her and Cosimia just rolling her eyes and looking at Tori like she's a slug or something.
As an added bonus though, I think Cosimia and Nona might be friends! Cosimia is the fashionable queen bee type that Nona would gravitate towards pretty quickly to try to get with someone she feels is up to her own level. She'd probably try a little harder to play nice around Cosimia to get her to like her. Or they can just straight-up hate each other if that doesn't work out. Either way, Nona will eventually try to steal Cosimia's crown.

Jessie && Tori
Yes please!! Jessie sounds like an absolute delight and Tori would love to be friends with someone who's into muggle things as much as she is. Tori is also up for getting dragged along to do some trouble-making, though she would worry and fret the entire time (but that's half the fun)! Perhaps they can sneak out to the forest of the forbidden corridor one day?

@Felipe Silva && Tori
Let me start by saying that Felipe sounds absolutely darling! Tori has probably been bugging him since first year and will continue even if she knew he found her annoying. She might try to crack his shell and discover his secret insecurities and give him some self-confidence (though whether she'll ever be successful is up for debate). She'd probably notice if he puts up that friendly 'i like everyone' show, cuz she's fairly astute and does the exact same thing and people notice when others are playing the same game they are, so she'd try a little harder to be his friend? Maybe Tori can drag him on a little friend date to Hogsmeade or make him cook with her in the kitchens or something to do with animals? (because who doesn't like animals)

--------------------
user posted image

Lyra Saros
· · · · ·
Awards:
Jan 3 2018, 11:19 PM   Link Quote
Mouse! We have not plotted so I am actually bringing you two girls.

Lyra & Tori: I have this idea that Lyra hasn't worked up the courage to start her own little section of herbs and plants in the greenhouse and she's run out of this salve she makes and carries around to heal minor wounds. Or at least stop them from bleeding. Anyhow, the idea is that she ends up stealing some of Tori's herbs/plants and gets caught by the Hufflepuff. I'd like to see how they hit if off, maybe Tori can be the reason Lyra claims a spot for her own. She pretty much thinks the higher years run the school but once she's got her spot secured she'll stop being a little thief.

Hotaru & Tori: So Hotaru is my Hufflepuff and I think she's in the same year as Tori. She's a complete sweetheart even though she's kind of creepy to people because of how she looks (ie: her huge eyes). Hotaru is going to work as a nurse in St. Mungo's during Clash so I was thinking of getting her started in the hospital wing, learning more about her healer's trade. She's going to specialize in magical poisonous plants so there might be a difference to what they study, but essentially she'll need a bit of experience under her belt.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

@Tori Deveaux-Carroll
Hufflepuff Novice
Awards:

Jan 4 2018, 07:23 PM   Link Quote
@Lyra Saros && Tori
Not gonna lie, that same thought occurred to me when I read Lyra's app and plotter!! Tori would be so offended if her plants were getting taken without her permission, but she'd definitely turn right around and help Lyra start her own section and even give her a few starter plants!! I am all down for this~

Hotaru && Tori
I saw a bit of Hotaru lurking around, and I found her character absolutely adorable (and her eyes a bit unsettling to stare at). Tori would probably enjoy spending time with her though and they can hang out in the hospital wing and make poultices and potions there together!! Tori's not going to stay in the healer line of work though, in Clash she's going to be working with animals. Maybe running an occamy sanctuary or something. But she can still learn about magical plants with Hotaru before and after she makes that decision!!

--------------------
user posted image

nelliel · 17 · 7 · n/a · halfblood · 6'0
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 8

Jan 6 2018, 06:51 PM   Link Quote
@Tori Deveaux-Carroll

hey hello. here's a momo for your tori. momo's relatively fond of potions so i can see them connecting that way. he might be able to help out a little bit with charms also? not really for tutoring, just maybe to point out a tip here and there. he isn't really invested in magic as a curriculum on the whole, so helping her do well in class probably isn't a feasible path to take. but tori being super friendly like she is would probably mean that he is used to seeing her around or listening to her talk. momo himself doesn't talk much, but he's a great listener if she ever wants to talk something out and have someone there and such.
Hufflepuff Novice
Awards:

Jan 7 2018, 09:09 PM   Link Quote
@Chikara Momomiya && Tori
I think these two would be super cute friends! If he's good at potions, Tori would probably enlist his help in making healing potions and poultices for practice. She would also adore any charms tips he could offer!! Tori also has her quieter moments and can happily just sit in complete silence with a person, though she also enjoys talking to anyone willing to listen. Perhaps she can drag him out to the lake to go skating on the ice? I dunno, sorry, I don't have a whole lot of plot ideas for these two yet. But when I come up with more I'll let you know!!

--------------------
user posted image

Jacee · 16 · 6 · · Halfblood · 5'10"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Jan 8 2018, 11:43 PM   Link Quote
@Tori Deveaux-Carroll

Hey Mouse!! Little friend date with these two in Hogsmeade sounds adorable! Maybe they've been close since first year? Felipe needs some friends he was friends with for a long time and who have seen him change into more of a Slytherin over the years.

I'm on Skype as jaycee.mello or on discord as jvalheyy for plots!

PS. Also gonna throw my other character Alandra Vielhaber at you for Nona!

Nona & Alandra - Alandra needs more well-dressed acquaintances/friends? Alandra's a sixth year Ravenclaw halfblood (idk if that makes a differene with Nona). She tends to dress on the preppy side and is always very well kept and on point. She's also quite independent and quiet, preferring to be on the sidelines, but I'd like her to explore her girly side and discover if she has a mean bone or not! She also doesn't have very many female friends currently.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD