izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

something in the distance, a glorious existence, plot with a songbird
Songbird · 15 · 4 · · pureblood · 5'5"/165cm
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 4

May 30 2018, 11:30 AM   Link Quote
Mia-Rose Linwood

Finishing up her 4th year, 15-year-old Mia-Rose is a Slytherin with a bit of an inferiority superiority complex. Shy and awkward, yet with an unstoppable drive to prove herself, she desperately wants friends but might end up making enemies instead.

Looking for friends? Mia-Rose is likely to have uneasy friendships with her fellow Slytherins, as she'd view them as a threat to her own status, but she'd want to hang with them anyway. She'd make closer relationships with someone who's friendly and patient, able to bring her out of her shell.

Looking for rivals? She tends to be extremely passive-aggressive toward people she doesn't like, planning to throw a wrench in the works of their every move. Someone who's beaten her at a class, game, or duel would be first on her list of enemies, as well as anyone who sees her in a moment of weakness.

A few simple ideas: Duels, somebody who sees her cry, convincing her to go to an event.

Jēkabs Smiltiņš

6th year Hufflepuff Jēkabs loves to have fun. He's easygoing and active, with an infectious laugh. However, he doesn't feel entirely comfortable in the wizarding world. He misses his Muggle family, fears dangerous magical entities, and worries about prejudiced purebloods. To deal, he fills his time with Quidditch and silly adventures.

Looking for friends? Jēkabs is on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team as a Chaser, and loves to talk about Quidditch or other sports with anyone, no matter the house. He'll probably attend your parties, and he might be willing to go on adventures with someone. But while he'll chat with anyone, he's hard to get close to. Only someone very kind and determined will end up as his best friend.

Looking for rivals? He is highly suspicious of Slytherins, as he knows it was originally founded as the pureblood house, and he'd be very upset if he heard someone insulting Muggles. He's not the most academic person, so his grades aren't great, but anyone who insults his intelligence would make him angry.

A few simple ideas: Trips to Hogsmeade, Quidditch discussion, organized pranking, making him learn to like something he's afraid of.

Coco · 17 · Seventh · No Affiliation · In a Relationship · 5'3"
Head Girl
Awards:
Awards: 34

Jun 24 2018, 02:09 PM   Link Quote
HELLO SONGBIRD

@Mia-Rose Linwood

Hi there! I have Kiska that I can throw your way, if you think there could be a fit of some kind. Kiss doesn't really have any enemies, so it could certainly be fun to bring that about. Dueling is technically forbidden within Hogwarts, so she could get Mia-Rose into some trouble if she were to catch her dueling another student. It could be a fun way to acquaint them with one another and start up a history of ill-wishing towards the other? =3

Generally, Kiss is pretty nice to others, especially if it seems like they're down and need someone to pick them up. She can be found reading in random spots of the castle or, alternately, in the kitchens baking or cooking things and leaving them behind for elves or others to help themselves to.

--------------------
Songbird · 16 · 6 · · Muggle-born · 6'1"/185cm
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 27 2018, 01:35 AM   Link Quote
Edited to include Jēkabs, and dreaming of the day when I'll finally figure out how to make each of them have a different background color.
Mah · 18 · 7TH · · HALF-BLOOD · 6'1
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Jun 27 2018, 03:13 PM   Link Quote
Hey! I only have this seventh year ravenclaw so far, but I'd love to plot with you! He's just arrived in Hogwarts and isn't exactly the loudest person around (he prefers to keep things inside and, honestly, has a little trouble making friends lol - too reserved and all). Maybe our characters could be in a situation in which they are forced to talk?

(I've read your second one loves quidditch and mine happens to hate it. Mostly because he is afraid of flying and brooms. Perhaps we can use this to create a nice plot </3)
Robin · 15 · 5th Year · Viridian Guild Leader · Pureblood · 5'
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 93

Jun 28 2018, 09:00 AM   Link Quote
Hi! I'm Robin and I think I can throw Gretchen here at Mia-Rose!

Gretchen has loaaaads of enemies, and I think her and Mia would make fun rivals! Gretchen's family is generally hated by other pureblood families, they're bloodtraitors, mudwallowers, and also just considered weird and cuckoo in general. There's a whole history of the Fausts sabotaging other pureblood families and their ideals (and the other way around). I don't know what kind of family the Linwoods are, so it's of course up to you what they think of the Fausts! But even from fellow Slytherins, Mia-Rose might have heard some bad things about them. That's just some background information though, which you don't have to use if it isn't relevant for Mia-Rose's family ^^

On a personal level, Gretchen is also an overachiever who always wants to prove herself and who never shows anyone her weakness, so I think her and Mia-Rose could get competitive about their skills and grades. I feel like their similarities is what would make them fun rivals =D They're close in age too (Gretchen is a 5th year student) ^^

If you wanna chat about this or have other ideas (I have some other kids too haha) you can come poke me on Skype (gwen7vds) or of course on here =p

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
Big Billy by Bolt and cute Lenny and Gretchen by Evan! <33
Kat · 16 · 6 · · Pureblood · 5'6
Slytherin
Awards:
Jun 29 2018, 09:00 AM   Link Quote
@Jēkabs Smiltiņš
Hey! So I currently only have my 6th year Slytherin, Florence. She's basically the devil incarnate when it comes to blood superiority as she basically hates anyone who is muggleborn/halfblood or even if someone associates with people of those blood groups. I could really see Florence not getting along with Jekabs, mainly because Florence would completely try to tare Jekabs apart because he is muggle born and try to make his life a living hell.
Stellaris · 15 · 5th Year · 🎲 · Halfblood · 5'7
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Awards: 7

Jul 10 2018, 11:49 AM   Link Quote
Hey Songbird! Stells here! I wanted to hit you up since I realized we don't really have any plots together and we should totally change that <3

Unfortunately I currently don't have any characters in Mia-Rose's year, but I have a couple of ideas I'm considering so I may hit you up about those later on. For now, I do have a couple of kids I want to offer you for Jēkabs!

Aisley & Jēkabs
I wanted to start with Aisley because she's also a 6th Year Hufflepuff and a member of the Quidditch team, so I feel they would likely know each other despite the fact that Aisley transferred this year from Durmstrang. Now, Aisley is a pureblood, but she has never been one to care much about blood purity, and many of her friends are muggleborn. However, she is most definitely wary of muggle society and their technology, for she was raised by a very conservative family with deep rooted Celtic traditions and she has always been told negative things about muggle society. Aisley herself is a druid in training, she's a healer intern and everyone in her family expects her to grow up to be a healer, but the truth is that all she wants to do is play Quidditch c': She plays as a Beater, and along with Archery its probably the biggest passion of her life. She loves it a whole lot and she honestly has no idea what she'll do after graduation since she doesn't want to disappoint her family. As for personality, she's really out-going and friendly, she's often reckless, competitive, and adventurous, and I really feel like they could get along pretty well, but I'd love to hear your opinions <3

Olivier & Jēkabs
On the other hand, I have Olly, who's a 5th Year Hufflepuff and a Halfblood. Olly is easy-going and carefree, and you can often find him lounging around in the common room or annoying people in the hallways with his skateboard. He's not the friendliest person out there per say, but he'd definitely approach someone if he considers them to be interesting. Now, the reason I thought of offering him for plots with Jēkabs is because Olly had a very particular upbringing, and in his life there has been both muggle culture and magic alike. Although not the best at it, he's very comfortable with magic, and maybe if you want someone to help Jēkabs deal with the things about the wizarding world he's uncomfortable with or afraid of, he could help out c': Olly is always in the mood to do something crazy just because he thinks it to be "cool", and those things can often be stupidly dangerous, so yeah xD

Idk, tell me what you think and what not! Sorry this got kinda long, I rant a lot ;-;
@Jēkabs Smiltiņš

--------------------
Jacee · · Sixth · N/A · ·
Ravenclaw Advanced
Awards:
Jul 11 2018, 09:50 PM   Link Quote
@Mia-Rose Linwood

Hi there! I'm Jacee and I've come back to WR to seek solace from this insane heat wave we're having in central Canada! I've got a couple of neat ideas in mind!
    Alandra & Jēkabs - You say Jēkabs doesn't like his intelligence being insulted? Alandra's just the kind of person who might say something accidentally insulting offhand. Not necessarily because she means any harm, but mostly because she doesn't pick up on social cues very well. We could do some amusing misunderstandings here! (Also she secretly misses quidditch so she wants to find someone to practice with so she can make the Ravenclaw team).
Let me know what you think!!!

--------------------

----- journeys end
in lovers' meeting

Abby · 17 · 7th · · pureblood · 5'7"
Slytherin
Awards:
Jul 13 2018, 12:28 AM   Link Quote
hello songbird! <3 im abby and i've got a few ideas to toss your way

addy and jēkab so first off i've got addy, my 6th year hufflepuff halfblood who also happens to be the house's current prefect. she likes to keep a name for herself, and considering they're in the same year/house, i'm sure he's heard of her. i think they'd get on pretty well. addy always appreciates someone who shares an understanding of muggle life. they're also both pretty outgoing people and are not too skilled academically. in regards to their relationship, i feel like there's a lot of ways we could take them. acquaintances slowly becoming friends? a light-hearted cutesy couple? flirtationship that turned into a close friendship? possible ex's? lemme know what you think!

as for meliora, if you want someone to take him out of his comfort zone, she's your girl. she's a 7th year slytherin pureblood who comes from a long line of purists, and while she herself doesn't care too much about status, her family is really particular about who she fraternizes with. since you said jēkab isn't too good in school, maybe meloria ends up tutoring him. she could see him struggling and take pity? (and also it's a great way to show someone how superior her mind is.) perhaps she helps alter his perception of slytherins, or instead, maybe she ends up saying something offensive in an attempt to assert her intellectual superiority. once again i feel like there are a lot of ways for things to pan out!

also if you wanna plot more on skype, you can find me @abby.m.starr

@Mia-Rose Linwood
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD