izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

i'm calling all the poets to battle, Leo's back, back again
Leo Benjamin · 17 · 7 · · Muggleborn · 175 cm (5'7")
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Awards: 2

May 24 2018, 06:58 AM   Link Quote
Brandon Eastoft

7th year Hufflepuff. Loves football, talking too much, animals and drinking.
Needs:

• Friends
    He absolutely loves socializing and will talk for hours, no matter if anyone is paying attention or not. He's nice, just too restless to settle down and be quiet for a moment.
  • Football club members
    He misses playing football with other kids, so why not find some muggle borns and give them something to remind them of home!
  • A "pack"
    He's got a bad habit of over drinking, and subconsciously desires to be accepted. He needs a group of friends, which he is not the leader off. Doesn't matter how much trouble they cause, as long it doesn't go against his morals.
  • Enemies
    He's easy to trust and quick to help out, but he completely and utterly doesn't understand people who walk over others in the way to their goal. Use him for evil, and he'll feel betrayed and sad.
  • Lovers
    He has never paid much attention to these kind of things, but it seems like now Brandon's heart has decided to go on it's own adventures (ones in which he might lose his pants). Currently questioning, he's open to anyone and anything, though committing to an actual relationship scares him.

Richard Linwood

Potions professor, Slytherin alumni, has a wooden right hand, used to be a mercenary. 36 years old.
Needs:

• Friends
    He doesn't like to socialize. Not at all. The man doesn't show affection, yet there is lot of history behind him. He can be depended on and he is responsible when it's needed.
  • Class attendees
    Watch out for Potions classes over the following terms!
  • Enemies
    Since most people here are students, the only way to become his enemy is to be too nosy, ask about his wooden hand and be stupid around him. OR, be a relative/friend of his ex-lover Liam, (NPC Slytherin alumni, deceased). In short - stir up his past and regret it.
  • Lovers
    As of right now, Richard is gay. He's only had one relationship, which ended with his hand being eaten by a dragon and a lengthy depression period, so you might understand why he isn't very eager to even think of these things. Perhaps there is someone out there who could make him trust people once more?

Jonathan Lieven

Hufflepuff, 7th year, spent most of his life getting brainwashed. Confused, anxious and looking for acceptance.
Needs:

• Friends
    He ostracizes himself willingly because he has no concept of how to not be an elitist snob around people. Someone needs to come and teach him how to be a proper human being, and teach him of affection, trust and that being better than everyone else is not what he should be in life.
  • Enemies
    Right now, anyone who would try to extract information about his childhood with force, anyone to make him even more uncomfortable. At this moment in time, he's not really one to stand up for himself, so he might even be your punching bag.
  • Lovers
    If someone can become his friend, deal with his emotional baggage and his inferiority complex....then we can talk.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
(30th of May, 2018)

OOC: Leo Benjamin / I fall off the face of the earth a lot.
$$$ammeh · 17 · 7th year · Neutral · muggleborn · 6'2
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 1

May 30 2018, 06:59 AM   Link Quote
Ellooooo Leo!!

I'm Sammeh and I am casually throwing a kid at you to plot with, if that is ok with you <3

So after reading Brandon's profile I immediately had the idea to throw Martijn here at him. so, hear me out:

Ok so like, Martijn is this kid pretending to be a Slytherin, mainly bc of spite and also these days to uphold his image. You see, he is kinda like a total businessman and more people know 'the guy in the closet' and not his actual name. He has a tiny office set up in the broom closet that appears with the right amount of knocks on the door, and he is willing to sell you anything from forged signed permission slips to prewritten essays for your charms homework.

THE POINT OF THIS IS, Martijn is this stoic guy who doesn't remember what fun is anymore bc he is just trying to make money and look like a rich guy even tho his dad is poor af. He's Dutch, LOVES TO PLAY SOCCER but hasn't done so in ages tbh. Not only that, he also has a pet bunny he hides away in his coat and scarf bc he loves her to bits, but she cannot ruin the image he created for himself over the years.

you see what I'm getting at? I REALLY WANT BRANDONTO USE HIS AMAZING SOCIAL SKILLS to let Martijn open up some, whether it be through soccer or talking about animals idk. They got a lot in common? Martijn just isn't the talking type. But I do feel like these two could be a fun dynamic? So lemme know what you think x3!

I got a bunch of other kids walking around on Wurr too so I'm sure we can work stuff out! Feel free to yell at me on Skype or on Discord (puffinnoises #8031) c:

--------------------
HUIZINGA & CO.
SALES AND SERVICES
Ground floor, Broom closet

SLYTHERIN
{ wear }
Leo Benjamin · 36 · Potions · · Pureblood · 195 cm (6'4")
Professor
Awards:
Awards: 3

May 30 2018, 08:22 AM   Link Quote
BUMP!
Updated to include Richard.

--------------------
user posted image
Professor
Awards:

Jul 12 2018, 07:54 AM   Link Quote
Hello all! I kind of fell of the face of the earth and then never did anything, but I am back to say that my characters are now open to romance!

I will update the main post in a second to include detailed information but in short:

Brandon is of undetermined sexuality, so anyone can try, as long as they're 16-18 years old.

Richard is gay (as of right now), and I will only accept adult characters. Preferably at least 28 years of age, with 40 being the ceiling on the other end, unless you have ideas for threads with one-sided feelings.

--------------------
user posted image
Jacee · · Sixth · N/A · ·
Ravenclaw Advanced
Awards:
Awards: None
Jul 12 2018, 05:36 PM   Link Quote
@Richard Linwood

Haiiii! I don't think we've met! I am Jacee from the hottest part of Canada and I've just returned from a long WR hiatus! I've got one gal I'm gonna throw your way!
    Alandra & Prof. Linwood - You say he is the Ancient Mythology professor? Alandra's bound to be in his class! She's quite brilliant at Ancient Mythology and history and Runes - and will eventually become a curse breaker, though she doesn't know it yet and needs motivation and encouragement. I don't have anything but student-teacher relationship right now, but Alandra's dad is a mercenary-turned-auror, IDK we could do something with that? Alandra's not very nosy at all, but she's good at solving puzzles and whatnot and at being in the wrong place at the wrong time and maybe she just sees something she shouldn't? Other ideas?

--------------------

----- journeys end
in lovers' meeting

Professor
Awards:

Jul 12 2018, 07:21 PM   Link Quote
@Alandra Vielhaber Aaah, I completely forgot to update his bio, he is now the potions professor. Feel free to join the class that is up! I think that's far less necessary for a curse breaker, but his background would make him know a thing or two about curses, so I can imagine them having a discussion about it.

--------------------
user posted image
Leo Benjamin · 17 · 7th · · Pureblood · 178 cm
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Jul 13 2018, 11:24 PM   Link Quote
Updated to include Jonathan.

--------------------

user posted image
Morgan · 17 · Seventh · Neutral · PUREBLOOD · 5'6"
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jul 13 2018, 11:43 PM   Link Quote
    hi!!! so I have Bailey here. I feel like she could be a silent comfort to your Jonathan. While she has the ability to socialize, she does not often do so. She has trust issues, enjoys charms, and tends to spend most of her free time with her companion snake Cila. She is a parsalmouth who does not generally disclose that information to people. Maybe we could come up with something so they two could slow begin to both learn trust? She is not the type to poke and prod for information, so Jonathan would never have to feel as if she was trying to peek into his past.

--------------------
been waiting for your touch,
to bring me home; shadows calling me to lie with you, with the moonlight ♥
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD