izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

your shadows in the trees, I HAVE A NEW CHARACTER! (also flo/margo)
Evan · 17 · 7 · · Halfblood · 5'11"
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 2

May 26 2018, 06:23 PM   Link Quote
howdy, it's evan! i have a new character, syn beauchêne, who needs some plots pleaaaase. she's an odd duck and i'd love to see what i can do with her and some interesting plots. plus, my florian vigour has been renewed, and margo is also lacking good plots SO HMU WITH MY BLONDE BABIES + SYN PLS! LOVE YA'LL!

► florian sylvester hollis is a 7th year ravenclaw boy

► still relatively new to hogwarts after being homeschooled his whole life, so a lot of things are very new to him!

► is all but a squib, with very little magic ability; so he spends a lot of his gardening bc he's actually really good at it!

► was incredibly close to his mother, who passed away just before he was sent to hogwarts. he's all-but ignored by his father; and also still hasn't actually... gone through his grief. at all. : (

friendship: flo needs pals, because he's a sweetie who tends to be kind of anyone who so much as smiles at him. he loves gardening, flowers, tea, clothes, napping and generally just hanging out with people - anything to take up his time tbh!

enemies: i don't think he has it in him to hate anyone, but he's just one of those drippy "everyone is beautiful in their own way" types, so i'm sure that'll piss some people off haha. also, he's kind to everyone... even if they don't deserve. i'd love some manipulative assholes to take advantage of his kindness!

romance: florian has a big dumb crush and an endgame already, so no worries here :>

hollis
florian
17 / ravenclaw
► margarita yakovlena drozdova is a 6th year hufflepuff girl

► she + her family moved from russia to england relatively recently so, like florian, she doesn't quite know too many people yet - and she'd love to change that!

► is a total animal addict: she's that girl who finds ill animals and will bring them home just to nurse them back to life. comc is her calling in life and anyone with a pet = margo's friend

► bit of a party girl, bit of a ho - margo likes pretty boys, but she LOVES pretty girls. give her a chance to smooch or sleep around and she'll take it, so that's definitely a thing

friendship: margo needs some good friends tbh - she loves to be out and about doing things, so somebody to go on walks or climbing trees with her would be awesome.

enemies: if margo doesn't like you, she can be kind of a bitch; plus the drozdovs have some quite... unsavoury reputations. plus some of em are nasty elitsts (not margo tho), so i'm sure some ppl would have a thing or two to say to her!

romance: girly doesn't have anything planned for romance, so shoot cool.gif she's currently enagaged to her, like, best friend for lifesies; but no endgame!!! i'm up for flings, ppl she's slept with or whatever... i love love, ok

drozdova
margo
16 / hufflepuff
► MY NEW GIRL.... euphrosyne desdemona beauchêne is a 17th year gryffindor girl

► is the middle daughter of world-famous model orabelle beauchêne, but has 0 contact with her family bc they focus on beauty and she's not about that life anymore, yo!

► plays quidditch and absolutely adores it, it's literally the most important thing in her life. her favourite thing to do is get muddy, sweaty and covered in other people's blood?!

► is like, a human self-defence class. if you talk to her wrong she'll beat you up and won't give two shits about it - she actually got expelled from beauxbatons for beating a dude so hard that she almost cracked his head open. oops!

friendship: give my girl some friends, god knows she needs them lmao. she's coasted thru life focusing on quidditch and ignoring the fact that she needs people around her, and now that she has no family contact, she really needs a support system. she really does have a sweet side, reaaaal deep in there. keep looking, lmao

enemies: if you flirt with syn, you're her enemy! she is 100% not here for anyone taking any kind of romantic interest in her and if you do so she will literally think you are the scum of the earth, lol. so, um, probably quite a few ho enemies, i guess ?!?!?!

romance: as you can see from ^there^, girly isn't too great with romance. honestly idk what to add to this bc i can't see her getting over her deal with romance anytime soon, but maybe someone to crush on her who talks abt her personality and talents - honestly, if you mentioned anything about her physical appearance or being "pretty" you've lost her for life, sobs

beauchêne
syn
17 / gryffindor

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Ruthie · 18 · 6th · · Halfblood · 5'11
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Awards: 5

May 27 2018, 03:59 PM   Link Quote
lord help me, evan, idk why but i feel an intense need to throw this dumb bum at your new lovely syn

mitch is the dumbest 18 y/o still stuck in sixth year. he was expelled from Ilvermony due to his involvement in an illegal potions ring that almost saw the death of a 13 y/o muggleborn girl. really, he just thought he was dealing fun time party potions.. turns out it was poison. HUHWHOOPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so needless to say, he carries around a loooot of guilt from his past actions.. but still hasn't learned any better. Mitch is quintessentially Amurican and really lives up to that ignorant American abroad stereotype. He sees your British idioms and phrases, and he's not here for them. mostly bc they confuse the foop out of him they're "freedom fries" not "chips" ok!?! his vernacular seems to be ripped straight out of a 90's hip-hop video, or every episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, even though he was raised in a suburb outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. but he ain't frontin', fool. Respek. that being said, this not-so streetwise g is actually probably the sweetest guy you could meet this side of either pond. Mitch really wears his heart on his sleeve and tends to fall easily for people, whether in friendship or love. once you've got him wrapped around your finger, which takes little more than a kind bro-bump, you can manipulate this rube into doing... just about anything!

... like almost killing young muggleborns!

sooo... i actually don't have much of an idea for these twos lmao there's just a part of me that's like clearly this angry, punchy girl needs an extremely slow, sloth-like dope in her life. i mean, she might not think much of him, but i'm sure mitch will think she's the illest! i mean he p much thinks everyone is the illest soo... at the same time it's v likely something he says might be interpreted the wrong way and she might kick his ass lmao and he might just be like "... idk what just happened..." and not learn from that. IDK WHAT DO YOU THINK

also ily and all your characters literally give me life <333

@Euphrosyne Beauchêne

--------------------

user posted image
ty Jess for the sig and Evan for the avatars! <3
Evan · 17 · 7 · · Halfblood · 5'11"
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 2

May 28 2018, 06:09 AM   Link Quote
@Mitchell Zweifelhofferman

RUUUUUUUUUUUUTHIE my love, yes, please throw your dumb bum over

so yes ok, i adore mitch and i've wanted any excuse to plot with him for a while now and i feel like syn might actually not hate him (whoa)
first of all, it's not really difficult to tell that he's not the brightest bulb in the lamp, so i feel like just from that start she'd take the things he says with more a pinch of salt. plus, expelled-from-their-old-school buddies!
syn has a rlly good sense of humour that's mostly just been covered up with layers and layers of resting bitch-face, and i feel like mitch would genuinely make her laugh sometimes just with the weird way he talks and some of the shit he comes out with plus god knows mrs uptight needs some weed/etc to chill her out at some point

i actually kind of love this - she'd think he was just........ like....... a puppy. like when you go and visit a pet store and there's loads of cute, fluffy puppies; and then one pug that's really dumb and like, struggling to breathe and it looks weird, and even tho the other dogs are all "normal" you can't help but love this weird dweeby pug. that's how she feels about mitchell lmao. he's an idiot, and a moron, and a weirdo, but he means well - syn does tend to be a good judge of character so i think the fact that mitch is such a naive sweetiepie that she kind of can't help but see the good in him

but she's also 100% ready to beat this fool upside the head if he says the wrong thing, which is always fun! i kinda just love the idea of them being the kind of friends that nobody expected to be friends lmao. the superstar chaser daughter of a famous supermodel, and mitchell. c'est parfait!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Songbird · 15 · 4 · · pureblood · 5'5"/165cm
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 4

May 30 2018, 11:57 AM   Link Quote
Hi there!

So I think my Mia-Rose would end up in Margo's path somehow--she grew up on a farm so looooves animals (and misses her animals back home!). She'd definitely know what to do with an ill creature, so maybe that's an idea for a plot between these two? Mia-Rose would be a bit intimidated by this Big Scary Russian Family but I think she'd probably warm up to Margo over this animal thing. She's a pretty outdoorsy type too, she likes running, usually alone, but maybe she needs a walking/running/exercise buddy.

Let me know if you'd like any of this!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD