izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

☂are you ready for the thunder
Storm · 14 · 4th · · Halfblood · 4'11"
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 5

May 31 2018, 03:28 PM   Link Quote
Hello! For those of you I have not met or plotted with yet, I'm Storm and these are some of my kids. If we have had previous plots/threads anyone would like to revisit let me know. I can be slow at times, just a heads up, life gets busy and I work a lot. The kids below are the ones I am currently focused on, but I also have a few others that are available by request, they are: Arlan Munn (3rd, Slytherin), Miles Beckett (7th, Ravenclaw), Sebastian Todd (7th, Gryffindor), Luciana Valenti (5th, Gryffindor, Valenti Moonshine)

Storm's kids

Rory D. Storm
Rory --fourteen--4th--Gryffindor
Rory is a rough and tumble kind of guy that is always looking for an adventure. Being small for his age and the baby of the family has led to a serious pet peeve about being treated like a stinky baby, he goes well out of his way to prove to everyone that he can do anything you can do, and do it better! While Fin is the sunshine child, Rory is the rolls of thunder and he is not always the nicest kid around. When words fail him, or emotions get too charged... well he has a tendency to speak with his fists and get himself into trouble. Just an emotional teenager over here with very little self-control, nothing to see. Rory does has a soft spot though, mostly reserved for friends, family and any little critter that he sets eyes on -except birds, he thinks they are creepy- he's a borderline people pleaser that likes to make people smile as long as it's not too much of an inconvenience to him. For the most part he is pretty reckless and isn't afraid of much, he grew up surrounded by dragons and witnessed a dragon attack at only 9... he still loves the dragons but has a healthy dose of respect for them and what they can do
What he needs:
  • Everything!
  • Friends/people to drag on adventures
  • Enemies/rivals/people to get mouthy with
  • Someone to talk to about dragons and stuff!

Finlay H. Storm
Fin --sixteen--6th year-- Hufflepuff--asexual

Finlay is just a happy go lucky ball of sunshine that no rainstorm is ever going to block out. There is no person that he will not try to befriend - or force his friendship on- and with what seems like an endless amount of patience and forgiveness he is hard to deter. You could say he is a little bit on the side of hyper, and often a bit too much for some to handle but he really means well and just wants to make people laugh. Most of the times he takes the brunt of his jokes, because he is just so awesome yeah? There is a bit of notoriety that follows his name, and well his complete disregard for rules has made him a detention celebrity regular. He loves going on adventures, the more dangerous the more trouble he has with saying no. He grew up on the Storm’s Dragon Sanctuary in northern Ireland, there is not a lot that scares him and to Fin dragons are just cuddly things with sharp nails. It is springtime so he will be heading home to help with the hatchlings during break, it’s his favorite time of year because well BABY DRAGONS OKAY. You could say he is a rough and tumble type of guy and an absolute quidditch nut. Fin struggles in school, he had ADHD and dyslexia so reading is an absolute nightmare. He struggles academically but excels at practical magic, specifically in Transfiguration, CoMC and Herbology.

What he needs:
  • Adventure buddies
  • Shenanigans
  • ENEMIES! Make him sad!
  • People to crush on him/flirt with him, for those awkward moments since he is asexual but not really sure how to handle these situations.

Theodore J. Isley
TJ --sixteen--6th year--Slytherin--straight

To put it simply, TJ Isley is a jerk to most people with a chronic cases of the grumps. Of course there are those that he holds dearly, though that doesn’t always mean that he sees them as an equal. In his honest opinion, most people are just trash littering his world -- and how dare they? TJ loves being the center of attention this is especially true when there are pretty girls around. He gets around if you catch my drift. TJ is one of those infamously hot Durmstrang transfers, he loves to duel for the same reasons he enjoys flirting, attention. In Durmstrang he was a dueling captain, and one of the former dueling captains for Hogwarts when he first transferred. During quidditch he plays as beater, and he takes no prisoners.

What he needs:
  • Enemies! This boy needs some enemies, a rival even
  • Romantically he is open for flings, sleeping around or an arranged marriage
  • Like minded friends, bromance group

Victoria A. Isley
Tori -- fifteen--5th year--Hufflepuff

Daughter to the former Minister of Magic, most would think that Tori has it all but there is a lot that does not meet the eye when it comes to the Isleys. The thing about the Isleys is that they can be a bit two-faced, fighting for and supporting muggleborn and beast rights when in public and condemning them the moment the door is closed. Tori is the black sheep of the family, she doesn’t see the reasoning behind blood status or beast discrimination and just sees people as people. Benevolent, gentle and all too happy to go out of her way to help someone. She finds comfort in helping others while ignoring her own struggles. It’s kind of a problem. Most nights include walks and stargazing, she’s been in love with the sky since she was smol. When it comes to fighting...well… she tries, it’s the thought that counts right? Tori also is not afraid to speak her mind, being stuck in an oppressive family has only made her more outspoken over the years. The horror. She loves to dance, ballet has been her passion ever since she could walk!

What she needs:
  • Friends!
  • Confrontation
  • Enemies, people to stand up to!
  • Romance! Okay so I have not done a whole lot with her in this department so I'd love to see where it goes. She's completely inexperienced, never been kissed. I am open to ideas for either an arranged marriage (that can end on good or bad terms) or dating someone her father (and possibly TJ) would not approve of. Or anything really.

Bartolomeu O. Dalca
Bart -- 524 --forever 17-- Ghost--Slytherin--gay

Once upon a time, long, long ago Bartolomeu Dalca had been a quidditch legend. It was an absolute obsession, his mind worked in strategy and tactics, in air speed and velocity and cutting down wind resistance. While Bart had not been academically outstanding, he had become something of a genius on the quidditch pitch. A legend of his own time, and they say the best of them die young. It had been his last match, against Hufflepuff, with rain coming down sideways and deafening rolls of thunder. Of course such a thing did not deter the ambitious and Bart was certainly just that, in just months he would be going professional and making a career out of the thing he was so passionate about. It just simply was not meant to be. As the Slytherin seeker had soared into the clouds, eyes focused on the tiny glint of gold that was just out of reach. Bart still remembers those last few moments, the way the air had become full of static and the blinding light. The boy who had so much to life for, so much ambition in life would be dead before he even hit the ground. Days later someone would find the ghost flying around the pitch, still searching for the snitch, though a bit disoriented. A lightning strike had taken it all from him, leaving the legendary quidditch guru to remain at hogwarts for eternity. Storms still scare him, and he can be overly critical when judging others play the game that he loves so much. Bart can be obnoxious, loudly so, throwing tantrums when something doesn’t go his way or when Avery hides from him. He cannot sing that well, but he will gladly sing opera in a horrific fashion to obtain information about the location of his best friend. He can be territorial over things that he sees as his, making a scene anytime someone sits in a seat that is his, or uses his old quidditch locker in the Slytherin locker room, or anytime someone scares Avery. With his quirks aside Bart is actually very friendly, easily striking up conversation with anyone that catches his interest. He still tries to hang out with the quidditch teams, and thinks that he is what they call nowadays cool. He is still stuck in his time, judging the ways people dress (or lack of the clothes he thinks they should be wearing), he tries to keep up with the slang but it almost always ends horribly wrong. There is also the whole not being the last Dalca thing that he has not accepted, he doesn’t see his cousins as family, imposters not worthy of such a name.

What he needs:

• People to judge befriend
  • Quidditch players to criticize and coach
  • Anyone who might have heard stuff about the Dalca history, rumors or otherwise
  • Ghost friends/enemies/frenemies, Bart's been around for a lonnnggg time so it's likely that he has made some enemies along the way, and he tries to help the newly dead with the transition into the ghosthood

Gabriela O. Dalca
Gabby -- seventeen--7th year--Ravenclaw -- Pansexual

This eagle is filled from soles of the feet to the eyes with sarcasm. She's one of those nerds that sits on google for hours when bored and just reads random things, so she knows a lot of random facts that over a broad spectrum of things. A favorite pastime is going on amazon and finding the books with a one star rating, you know the ones with the comments about how horribly written they are, and yeah she loves reading those for the laughs. There are too many hours logged on her xbox account, and even more logged into skyrim. Nothing beats yelling at people on COD and having a good ole bitchfest when things don't quite go her way. There might be a hitlist of gamer tags scribbled down somewhere to someday revenge the death of her champion. The other love of her life is Pokémon, a original holographic Gengar one of her most prized possessions. She's played all the games, and although the originals will always hold a special place in her heart soulsilver and heartgold sweep the playing field in her opinion, oh the betrayal. Other than being a complete nerd Gabby also loves a good time, and mostly exists as a nocturnal creature that gets hyper the moment the sun goes down. Girl likes to party until the sun comes back up, and the fun goes away.

What she needs:

• I have not done a lot with her so she has pretty basic needs for the moment!
  • People to annoy
  • People that annoy her
  • flings and party buddies
  • Dalca stuff: people who might have heard stuff, rumors or otherwise true.

Ruthie · 13 · 3rd · · Halfblood · 5'4"
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 3

Jun 1 2018, 06:57 AM   Link Quote
STOORRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM

i can't for the life of me decide if Rory and Jason would be buds or enemies. but not frenemies we die like men. OR if they'd be the kind of broskis that keep doing messed up shit to each other. situation example: Rory makes something of Jay's explode and to retaliate Jay takes a dump in his shoes C: idk tell me what you think

ALSSSOOOOOOO Tori/Felton pls? in the v least, Felton can cry at her about how her brother broke his butt last year C: C: C:

EDIT: out of context that sounds really weird but you feel me xDD

@Rory Storm

--------------------
M.I.L.F MONEY - BEATER
Gryffinpuff

2/6 avatars by Evan <333
(the ones that are actually nice lmao)
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 3 2018, 11:19 AM   Link Quote
RUUUTTTTHHHIEEEEEEEEE!

oooooomfg prank wars! I can see it now, Hogwarts it gunna burn down annnddd I can see every now and then someone takes it too far and someone gets butt hurt. Rory loves fire, he's a bit of a pyro but yes this could be epic!

Tori would totally love to dote on Felton and apologize for TJ breaking his booty c;

@Jason De Bonis
Coco · 17 · Seventh · No Affiliation · In a Relationship · 5'3"
Head Girl
Awards:
Awards: 34

Jun 24 2018, 11:02 AM   Link Quote
HIIIII STORM

@Rory Storm

I have Kiska here who is a little edgy around ghosts and I think this could be great fun to force her to interact with Bart, a ghost that would be judgy on her appearance or snarky if she unwittingly takes something of his. I do so enjoy making her uncomfortable… She doesn’t like Quidditch because of things like exactly what happened to Bart and thinks it’s silly to believe that a stick between your legs would keep you safe dozens of feet off of the ground. That said, she doesn’t know the deeper intricacies of Quidditch but can definitely follow a game where she’s cheering on her boy. So maybe there’s a bit of bickering that could occur between the two? Maybe some educational bits on the finer points of Quidditch so her stomach isn’t in knots when she’s watching it? I’m open for really anything you could think of, and if you have a thought of her with one of your other babes, that’s totally cool too =D

--------------------
Suxals · 12 · 1st · · PUREBLOOD · 5'2
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 24 2018, 12:58 PM   Link Quote
I guess Ferdinand could use TJ's dueling experience, anyways i see forward to roleplay with any of your chars!
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 25 2018, 04:32 PM   Link Quote
Hey Coco! @Kiska Ferdenova

Super stoked for Bart plots! So first things first she is a Gryffindor and he frequents the Gryffindor tower in search of Avery and to annoy people because forever gets boring. I could see him getting on her nerves, but he is passionate about quidditch and could talk for days about the intricacies of the sport and all that fun stuff. He's a grump with lots to say lol

For others I was thinking Gabby, since head students and prefects interact I think xD plus they're in the same year.

Or have Rory, nothing like a rowdy 4th year with problems with authority hehe

Hey there Suxals ^^ @Ferdinand White

TJ is kind of a grump, but can't have kids in his house making fools of themselves... there's a reputation to uphold here. I could also offer Arlan Munn for him, he's a 3rd year Slytherin, he quick to distrust and hold a grudge and doesn't associate with families involved in scandals or shady business.
Songbird · 16 · 6 · · Muggle-born · 6'1"/185cm
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Jun 27 2018, 01:55 AM   Link Quote
Hey there! Jēkabs is my new character, and I'd love to throw him your way because I see a few characters he'd work well with.

Finlay is the obvious; they're both 6th year Hufflepuffs and would definitely already know each other from being roommates, plus they have very similar personalities. I think they'd feed off of each other's energy and have a lot of fun together. One idea I have which would be good for Jēkabs is to send him on an adventure--while he likes exploration, fun creatures, and active things, he's actually quite scared of big dangerous things. Unlike Finlay, he'd probably just faint of fear if he got too close to a dragon. It would be good for him to face his fears!

Bartolomeu too, since Jēkabs does like ghosts (they seem friendly) and he loves Quidditch, so I could see a friendship developing there, or some coaching sessions.

Tori might like Jēkabs, they're also in the same house so they would run into each other easily. They both have kind personalities, though Jēkabs would likely be afraid of any attempt to turn him into a Muggle-born charity case (I don't know if this is what Tori would actually do though).

I also have Mia-Rose Linwood, who isn't as obvious of a match to any of yours, though I currently have her in 4th year so she could have some interaction with Rory. She also loves animals and has a constant need to prove herself, which could lead them to either friendship or enemy-ship.
Mah · 18 · 7TH · · HALF-BLOOD · 6'1
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Jun 27 2018, 06:10 AM   Link Quote
Hey!! I believe we talked a little at the cbox buuut it's not even 9am in the morning, my brain isn't working and I might be wrong lmao anyways, I'd love to plot with you if you're down! I'll just throw some ideas here :3

I'm not sure about Rory since Mason is the quietest bloke around, perhaps they could meet each other if my character was searching about dragons? He could have been motivated by a paper for school or something and a few days later went around searching for somebody who understood of these creatures... He'd probably be bored by so much excitement and energy from your boy (lmao), but I think he would be decent enough interacting with Rory - especially since he's younger.

Fin is exactly the type of person Mason runs from which is GREAT because I'm so hyped to have him interact with somebody who can get on his nerves... I'm pretty sure Fin's "hyper side" would give Mason some terrible nightmares lol he'd be just "no, kid, you're not allowed anywhere near me" if Fin ever tried to befriend him. (also I might be slightly in love with this character, can we all forget Mason and let me protect him please?)

Perhaaaps Mason and Theodore could have met? My boy was on Durmstrang until last year (although not for the most part of last year exactly since he got into an accident, hence repeating his 7th year and transferring to Hogwarts).

Anyways, they should definitely meet each other in Hogwarts anyways! Mason have always had trouble with magic, it even took a longtime for him to prove himself a wizard, and I have this headcanon Mason was part of a duelling club back at the day in DU. Could your character have been a mentor for him maybe? Or just somebody who tried to help? Or somebody who made fun of him. Whatever I just enjoy the possibilities. Mason is pretty quiet and not one to be in fights or mess with people business unless personally provoked (even then he usually stays calm) so I can't see him involving himself if Theo was being a jerk to somebody... in any case we can always come up with something for both friendship or enemies!

Sooo Tori is a little tricky for me because I have a lot of ideas (she was the third character of yours I've read about actually. I started at the bottom lmao slow me), including this idea I have of Mason somehow learning how to dance which we could find something nice between them for this! Of course, some of her personality could get under his nerves, but I think secretly he would admire how outspoken she is (he rarely voices his opinions). I'm not gonna even mention romance because you've probably found something by now but if you ever feel like plotting something I'm down

One thing I have to say about Bart: Mason hates flying, quidditch, brooms, he's so afraid of all three and this could really be a reason for them to talk! Or discuss! Or whatever I'm just hyped about him.

Can I just say I laughed so much with your description of Gabby? I feel her, entering amazon to read the bad reviews... /here's a person who does that all the time (me, not Mason lol). I'm not sure what we could have for them but let me know if you have an idea! (I have to watch a physicis class now x-x my nemesis. oh well)

Sorry for the bunch of ideas I hope this is not too overwhelming.
Suxals · 12 · 1st · · PUREBLOOD · 5'2
Slytherin
Awards:
Jun 27 2018, 01:01 PM   Link Quote
My discord is Suxals#5845 if you wish to plot.
Storm · 16 · 6th · · Half-blood · 5'11
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 36

Jun 29 2018, 04:32 PM   Link Quote
Hey there Songbird! I would love to plot with your new kid, lets do this ^^ @Jēkabs Smiltiņš

Fin was the first one that came to mind when I read your plotter, and I think they would get along really well. Probably too well and end up getting themselves into trouble or something. Fin is also a chaser as well so they have that in common as well. So the thing about the Storms is that they are dirty rotten blood traitors and so really disliked by a lot of the pureblood community, so Fin knows a thing or two about not being liked by the pureblood kids. I have this idea I’ve been playing with for Fin, it involves exploring the mermaid cove and cliff jumping xD and I think they could make really good friends. Fin snores and is a deep sleeper, sorry Jēkabs.

Bart would love to coach a hufflepuff and nit-pick at every little thing he died in a match against hufflepuff and is a little bit bitter but hey someone who appreciates the sport and wants to improve will always have brownie points with Bart xD I think Bart would enjoy it actually, but act kind of grumpy about it just because he’s an old grumpy ghost with an attitude problem.

Omg nah Tori wouldn’t do anything like that xD she just treats everyone like people unlike her brother lol but I could see them getting along, though she doesn’t play quidditch -or even fly really- and worries about people getting hurt.

For Mia-rose I could very easily see that turning into a rivalry with Rory, because obviously no matter what he is the best c; he could even prank her because he’s a rude little brat like that.

Hello Mah! I would love to plot, and yes we have chatted in the cbox ^^ @Mason Iversen

I don’t even know how Rory would handle being around someone quiet, he’d probably just keep yammering on to fill the quiet xD if it was anything but dragons he would probably try to get something in return for information but he likes talking about dragons so that would be in Mason’s favor xD

Poor Mason. I already feel for the poor guy. Finlay would think it’s all a game, just like: oh get away from me… hmm gotcha cue smile and nod and then just yammering on about whatever pops into his mind next. Fin is very trusting and gullible, so that could work in Mason’s favor ^^ I love this idea though!

The thing about TJ is that he would not think that highly of Mason for not being pureblood, not originally anyway but he wouldn’t have shunned him tbh. TJ has friends in ‘high places’ but he also values those that know how to keep their mouths shut and know the basics of loyalty. He protects his own. As for dueling, I could see it going either way really. TJ is a show off and loves attention so it could have been an opportunity to look good in front of people, but I could also see it being something where TJ wants credit for turning someone into a decent dueling opponent. Or both? Idk, up to you, I’m just offering ideas. So I could see them being friends, friends that might not have always been on good terms but it would be cool to see where they could go. It would be nice to have someone that could also make TJ maybe question his beliefs about blood purity and stuff.

Tori was also at Durmstrang but would have been a few years below him, but if he was friends with TJ he probably would have known Tori. Omg I love the idea him learning to dance, and Tori loves dancing -obviously- so she’s down. This could be really cute! Actually Tori is open for romance plots so that could be a lot of fun if you’re interested ^^

It would probably be good for Bart to socialize with someone who has had a bad experience with brooms, and maybe come to terms with the dangers of the sport and stuff. I think it would be good to see how he works with someone who isn’t super amped to get on a broom and dodge bludgers and stuff.

I’m glad you laughed xD I love her, she’s a lot of fun to write! So they are both in the same year and Gabby is the Ravenclaw Prefect for the summer term, so maybe she could be in charge of showing him around or something?

@Ferdinand White Unfortunately I am an old lady and do not have discord, but I am available to plot here via this page, PM or skype.

--------------------

user posted image
Lucky Charms - Chaser
Gryffinpuff

Myla by the fabulous Bolt ♡ Team Sig made by the lovely Stells
||Tracker||Extras||Family Tree||
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD