izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Bright and shiny, new and flashy, Kenz's crew of misfits
Kenz · 17 · 7th · Neutral · Halfblood · 6'1"
Head Boy
Awards:
Awards: 54

Jun 24 2018, 03:44 PM   Link Quote
Hiyas! If we haven't met, I'm Kenz - but seriously how and why have we not met? I am looking to have more concrete plots and fun all around, so here we go:

JR Zerner: Despite his wildest beliefs, JR has become Head Boy for this term, which is something he never really expected. Especially being friends with Liam Andrews - who, let's admit it, is a much better role model for studying and knowing things and well, everything. But anyways, he has become the Head Boy and side by side with his girlfriend @Kiska Ferdenova, who is the Head Girl, is ready to take on the world. Just kidding. In all seriousness, JR is feeling pretty good right now because of the newest developments with Kiss, regaining his friendship with Liam back and all that jazz - but he also still fights the demons of his past. He runs a lot, plays Quidditch, thinks about his girlfriend and now had Head Student duties on top of it. When not equipped with the purple color, he's your average Gryffindor who runs a lot of miles into his sneakers.

Liam Andrews is your typical Ravenclaw boy who loves to read and work with animals and plants. His latest fascination is mermaids and ghosts. He even swears that his first kiss was from a mermaid in the lake, but said creature seems to have disappeared into thin air. He's slightly jealous of his best friends because they have the Head Student positions - not because they are dating each other, he doesn't mind that so much - but is trying to stay logical and rational about the whole situation.

Brydon Wilkins is my happy, go lucky party and let's have fun sort of boy. He enjoys smoking and drinking although generally stays away from the illegal stuff. While he was raised by a pure blood enthusiast, Brydon doesn't truly believe in all that nonsense even when his world is ruled by it. He must not like boys. He must not cause a scene. He must marry and have an heir for the Wilkins family. All things he believes in too, right? Then why is it that Brydon tends to flirt all the time, kiss every girl in sight and go out to party?

Emil Dwight is my sweet, wanting to please everyone, Hufflepuff boy. He transferred from Durmstrang not too long ago and prefers Hogwarts a lot more. He is never without his guitar on his back and is trying not to think about his biological father too much. It's not worth it. In the meantime, he needs friends and bullies and all sorts of fun.

Sawyer Kingsman is my Slytherin that cares about things that he should not. A little jaded by his parents divorce and the fact that people can't seem to leave him a lot, he's a real treat to play with. Everything is ridiculous and everything can be turned into a song. He also plays the guitar, but is more about looks than anything else.

Andre Elkins is my local Oscar the Grouch. He transferred from Beauxbatons with his twin sister because of well... things. He is prone to fighting, wants nothing to do with his older brother Quincy and likes dragons, sweets and magic. He's kind of a jerk but has his own twisted version of why he is the way he is. But still, he is fun, in his own way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you've made it to here, you're a real champion. Here are all my characters. I'm open for plotting with any/all of them. If you have threads with any of them already, I am working through my to-do list from the past few months. Feel free to respond here or my skype is @clinchtree.

<3 Happy plotting!

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Kat · 16 · 6 · · Pureblood · 5'6
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 29 2018, 09:37 AM   Link Quote
@JR Zerner
Hey! I have my character Florence. The Bulgarian Bully, who's main purpose in life is to ruin every muggleborn/halfblood life through manipulation and psychologic abuse. I feel like JR would be getting complaints from other students about what Florence has been doing, and maybe JR has to confront Florence about it. I could see Florence being the literal bane of JR's life, as he constantly has to lecture her about her behaviour. She'd probably also try to manipulate the people around JR or just directly be abusive towards him because he is a halfblood and that means she would instantly hate him. Let me know what you think! c:
Head Boy
Awards:

Jun 30 2018, 07:58 PM   Link Quote
@Florence Vasilev

Hi Kat! This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to do something like this. JR would be all nervous at the same time of needing to enforce things and I think it would really trip him up a little.

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Kat · 16 · 6 · · Pureblood · 5'6
Slytherin
Awards:
Jul 8 2018, 02:02 PM   Link Quote
@JR Zerner
Brilliant! Do you have discord so we can plot them a bit easier? :3
Morgan · 17 · Seventh · Neutral · PUREBLOOD · 5'6"
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jul 13 2018, 02:37 PM   Link Quote
    shameless love post ♡ if you want to plot anyone with Bailey let me know!

--------------------
been waiting for your touch,
to bring me home; shadows calling me to lie with you, with the moonlight ♥
Head Boy
Awards:

Yesterday at 06:26 pm   Link Quote

@Florence Vasilev

I can discord if need be, but Skype is better? @clinchtree Otherwise if you don't do Skype I can hope on discord but I don't use it often xD

@Bailey Hayes Oh Morgan, of course I do. Where would Liam be without the girl who can link him to snakes?

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Morgan · 17 · Seventh · Neutral · PUREBLOOD · 5'6"
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Yesterday at 07:08 pm   Link Quote
    wonderful! mind if i start an owl for the two of them?

--------------------
been waiting for your touch,
to bring me home; shadows calling me to lie with you, with the moonlight ♥
Head Boy
Awards:

Yesterday at 07:56 pm   Link Quote
@Bailey Hayes Do it!

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Abby · 17 · 7th · · pureblood · 5'7"
Slytherin
Awards:
Today at 12:30 am   Link Quote
hello and nice to meet ya kenz! <33 i'm abby and i've got two girls to offer up for plots

since i haven't done a lot with mel she's in need of some good plots so i'm gonna toss her at a couple of your characters

mel & emil so meliora isn't really the bully type? however, she was raised to constantly assert her dominance/intellectual superiority. when she was homeschooled, it was never something she felt the need to do, but now that she's surrounded by other kids all the time, her upbringing is definitely starting to show a lot more, especially in academic settings like class or in the library. and she doesn't really notice it? like she'll make little absentminded comments and not consider them mean or think anything of it, it's just how she was raised. maybe emil falls victim to a lot of these?

mel & brydon okay i feel like there's room for a lot of drama here. since they both come from families of pureblood supremacists, i could see mel's grandmother trying to set them up or at least pushing mel to hang around him. and i feel like it'd be really funny because meliora is super anti-parties, anti-drinking, and anti-drugs. basically anything that requires her to interact with more than 3 teenagers at a time is a chore and will be avoided at all costs. and she'd definitely have a problem with him snogging every girl in sight. because her family could find out and grandma vauquelin is terrifying but more importantly morals

and lastly andre and addy i think these two could be a really funny pair. addy gets bored really easily so she likes people who keep her on her toes a little bit. she also adores any and all distractions from her schoolwork. i could see her overhearing something about his love for dragons and just plopping down beside him and demanding he tell her everything he knows. maybe bribe him with sweets? she's pushy and pretty insistent that things go her way. kinda sounds like a recipe for disaster but also kinda fun?

anyway those are just a few ideas! lemme know what you think!

@JR Zerner
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: JR Zerner

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD