izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Conviction, one word, ten letters., Plot with me c:
Suxals · 12 · 1st · · PUREBLOOD · 5'2
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 28 2018, 09:02 PM   Link Quote
Ferdinand Torres White
Just a kid that carries a heavy bag

12 Years, Slytherin, Pureblood mage. Ferdinand is a thin and tall ginger boy of sharp factions and a lover of sports, he prefers to keep his real thoughts for himself and tends to avoid interacting with other people unless they are the ones that start the conversation. Both of his parents are of pure families but after his father left them his mother raised him as a muggle, normal school was rough for him, he was clearly different than the rest and his classmates made him notice it through bullying, this combined with a dysfunctional mother made him hate that life and the muggles as a whole once he discovered the magical world, and this wasn't until he started to receive letters from one of his uncles that he knew about it, a few months later his grandfather took him to his house to start with his instruction in magic, also teaching him the importance of the purity of blood, once he turned twelve his uncle came to visit and gave him a letter from Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft and wizardry wanted him to be one of his students. Once at the school, he will try to make friends, gain knowledge and power to accomplish his secret ambitions and maybe even know the love of his life.

He needs a bit of everything:
Good friends
Enemies
A lover?
Rivals
Tutors
Etc
Kat · 16 · 6 · · Pureblood · 5'6
Slytherin
Awards:
Jun 29 2018, 07:57 AM   Link Quote
So I have Florence, or the Bulgarian Bully as I like to call her. Since both of their families are pureblood families then maybe Florence could know that Ferdinand had been raised as a muggle. Therefore Florence would instantly hate him, maybe make his life at Hogwarts a living hell through her manipulation?
Suxals · 12 · 1st · · PUREBLOOD · 5'2
Slytherin
Awards:
Jun 29 2018, 10:12 AM   Link Quote
I believe that part of his life is not very known outside of Spain, but sure, she could try to bully him.

@Florence Vasilev
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD