izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

I've got a brand new attitude, Kat's Bulgarian Bully
Kat · 16 · 6 · · Pureblood · 5'6
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 29 2018, 11:58 AM   Link Quote
Florence
sixth year
pureblood
single
manipulative
self-centred
spoilt
ignorant
meet Florence This is Florence. The half-bulgarian bully that has a mindset that any muggleborns or halfbloods are abominations who bring shame to the name wizard. She has no shame in manipulating people to make sure that she is the centre of attention, even if the attention she is receiving is negative or positive. As long as her name is the topic of everyone's conversation then her work is done.

friends Florence doesn't have friends in the normal sense of the word. Anyone she does class as a 'friend' will only ever be pureblood and even those people will only be a way to make sure that she is receiving the amount of attention that she thinks she deserves. Her friends, after their usefulness to her, quickly become enemies.

enemies If you are a muggleborn or halfblood, then you basically don't even exist to Florence. She will go out of her way to make muggleborn's and halfblood's lives, and any purebloods that associate with them, a living hell.

lovers Florence has only ever dated for popularity, and has never known what it is like to actually love a guy. Her parents are only married for status, and she never knew them when they did actually love each other. She knows at some point her parents will find a husband for her, but deep down she does actually want to experience what it is like to love someone.

Sunny · 17 · 6th · n/a · Pureblood · 5'6"
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 11

Jun 29 2018, 02:58 PM   Link Quote
Hi Kat! Welcome to WR ^.^

I'm pretty new around here, too, so I only have one character to toss at you right now, but I think we could have some fun with them!

My character is Ronan. He's a Pureblood like Florence, but he pretty much fails at all the things Purebloods are supposed to be good at. He's not charming or shrewd or socially graceful. He's not exceptionally elitist, either, but he's also not the Pureblood who goes off and parties for the sake of rebelling against his family. Instead, he's a bit awkward. He lives in his own head, isn't very good at reading social situations, and is very particular in his habits.

He's also his father's only son, and therefore the natural heir to his half of the family business, so there's this expectation on him that he needs to go out and network with other big, important Pureblood families while he's at Hogwarts. I could see him maybe trying to make friends with Florence? Or at least trying to make acquaintances with her. Except, because he's so awkward and odd, it probably wouldn't work out too well. Maybe she picks on him, or maybe she finds him useful enough to manipulate him into doing things for her. I don't know, but if you're interested, I would love to hear your thoughts on it! Just let me know and I'll send you my contact details so we can plot more.

@Florence Vasilev
Kat · 16 · 6 · · Pureblood · 5'6
Slytherin
Awards:
Jul 4 2018, 03:51 PM   Link Quote
Hi Sunny, nice to meet you :3

Florence wouldn't necessarily bully Ronan as he is a pureblood, and so would probably treat him as one of her 'friends'. This usually involves her manipulating him, and making him feel as though their friendship is the only way that Ronan has any importance.
Maybe there is the possibility that their families could decide that these two are to be engaged. Since Florence's family needs Florence to marry when she is older, they may try to ensure that by making sure she is engaged to someone of another wealthy pureblood family. Let me know what you think! smile.gif

@Ronan Ivers
Airie · 16 · 5th · · Halfblood · 5'5
Gryffindor
Awards:
Jul 4 2018, 07:25 PM   Link Quote
I can throw Cleo your way! Cleo is a halfblood raised solely by her muggle dad, so she'd pretty quickly stack up in Florence's enemy category. She's not the kind of girl who would go out of her way to start trouble with someone like Florence, but she'd certainly stand up for herself when confronted.

Being a 5th year Gryffindor, I'm not sure when they would cross paths. Quidditch, maybe? Or on trips to Hogsmeade?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD