izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

'cause i'm a problem with problems, shane's summer plotting !
Coco · 18 · Seventh · No Affiliation · Pureblood · 6'0"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 3

Jun 29 2018, 09:50 PM   Link Quote
shane dakota riordan
don't think because you're with me this is real
seventh year. slytherin. straight.
This here is Shane Riordan, an ambitious little handful who has a bit of sass and snark that are delightful to play and not so delightful to be on the receiving end of. He's generally even-tempered, takes his studies seriously, and has a decently high regard for magic. He has also spent much of his life looking out for his own self, being an only child with parents who weren't entirely interested in him. He also likes to get along very well with the ladies, if you catch my drift. nudge nudge With that being said, he's in need of all sorts...!

friends
Shane doesn't actually have a lot of these because he likes to play the aloof/distant card. People come and go, basically, so he doesn't really have anyone he's allied up with all these years. But that means that he's wide open to make some rich histories with...!

lovers
He needs these. Past, current, potential... Yep. Shane likes the ladies - like a lot - and appreciates their beauty in all forms. He especially appreciates them in his bed, but I digress. So if you have a need for a boy to have been a fling in your lovely lady's past, or need a boy to woo her right now, he's your man. I'm open to all ideas here. ^^

enemies
I'm pretty sure Shane has ruffled some feathers in his Hogwarts career. He has a way of talking down to people without realizing and/or thinking much of it. Again, I'm open to all ideas if you think he could fit a villain for you. >D

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD