izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

i'm gonna swing from the C H A N D E L I E R, anya's plotting !
Coco · 16 · Sixth Year · Not Affiliated · Muggleborn · 5'2"
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: None
Jul 6 2018, 12:23 PM   Link Quote
antonina marisol de la rosa
i'm gonna fly like a bird in the night
sixth year. ravenclaw. straight.
Hello! There here is Antonina – or Anya, for short. She’s a transfer from Beauxbatons and is definitely a bit sad to have left all the pretty things behind, but also looking forward to the adventures that could be waiting for her at Hogwarts. She was born and raised up until this point in Spain, so she has a few languages under her belt, and has a deep-seated passion for ballet. It’s pretty much the only place she feels like she belongs at this point… She is generally outgoing and likes to make the most of each day, though tends to become a bit of a recluse on days where her medication gets the best of her. She is in need of all sorts, so don’t be shy!

friends
Given that Anya’s a transfer, she’s not going to know a soul in the school. Which is pretty good, if you want or need a bit of anonymity for your character… She is the sort that could make friends – or try to make friends – with anyone, as she sometimes presses beyond boundaries that she might not realize exists of what makes folks uncomfortable. As mentioned above, she likes to make memories and be kind in general, so she likes to do a good bit of adventuring to have something to jot down about in a journal later. So far, she’s been largely unruffled by those who don’t reciprocate her demeanor and are generally unpleasant…

enemies
… But that doesn’t mean that there can’t be someone now! I think it would be quite a good bit of fun to throw someone at her that genuinely does not like her personality, so if you have a child that could fit that bill, feel free to throw them this way. I am also certain that there could be more than one person that is annoyed by her personality, but maybe not quite to the same extent, so feel free to toss up ideas if you have a maybe-a-bit-stiff character. :3

lovers
As for love interests – sure, yes, let’s see how this goes. She does have an endgame already and has done a bit of casual ‘dating’, if you could call it that, but hasn’t actively pursued relationships or anything of the like. In part because she doesn’t always catch on to the flirting thing, but also in part because she doesn’t actually yet know what she would like in an individual, just knows what she would like her relationship to be like: that of her parents’.
Kenz · 17 · 7th · · Muggleborn · 5'10"
Ravenclaw Novice
Awards:
Awards: 18

Jul 6 2018, 12:38 PM   Link Quote
Yes, Hi Coco and the pretty new girl. I have a couple of thoughts, just for fun:

→Brydon&Anya: You mentioned she doesn't always catch on to the flirting game, but here's a boy that will lay it on thick and probably attempt to kiss her too, if you want fun things.

→Emil&Anya: Emil is my sweetheart child who is a transfer from Durmstrang but gets lost. All the time. As she's new, it might be fun if they run into each other and have to try to figure something out?

→Liam&Anya: We know they need to meet. There are so many thoughts about this ranging from one of her "not so good days" to finding her confused about her schedule in the common room to sitting next to each other at breakfast in the Great Hall. Maybe it ends up being a series of interactions. I dunno. But they do need to meet.

--------------------
user posted image
Mah · 18 · 7TH · · HALF-BLOOD · 6'1
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Jul 6 2018, 12:59 PM   Link Quote
Hey! I was gonna call you on skype to discuss a possible connection but my phone just died (.sad), so I'll just write something quickly here instead!

What iiif Mason and Antonina met somewhere at the Diagonal Alley? They could have both been shopping for their years at Hogwarts and just randomly bumped into each other (and since they're both transfers, this could have come up during a conversation). He'd be pretty chill at the DA since he was excited about reconnecting with JR, so that could have helped.

We could come up with something for Hogwarts though if that's better! I can see Mason becoming a little annoyed at her personality but... we'll see how it goes :3
Stellagmite · 16 · 6th Year · 🔮 · Pureblood · 5'6
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 11

Jul 6 2018, 01:18 PM   Link Quote
Hi Coco! I'm a bit busy right now so I'll try to keep this short but I wanted to reply to your plotter! <3

I have two kiddos I wanted to throw at you! First we have Katya, who recently transferred from Koldovstoretz, so I was thinking her and Anya could bond over being transfers and a lot of other things, specially since they're both roommates and they have both practiced ballet since very young! Ballet is one of the most important things in Katya's life, and she's very disciplined and passionate about it, but she's also very interested in divination and looking into people's futures c': Now, unlike Anya, Katya is a pureblood, but despite the fact that her family is very well known for their pureblood supremacists agenda (along with their fondness for Dark Arts), Katya has never really cared much about those sorts of mentalities and prefers to judge people's worth by their actions. So yeah I'm not sure how Anya would like her but they at least have a few things they could bond over!

Next I wanted to offer you Mars. Now, I have told you a lot about Mars before, but since he also transferred from Beauxbatons this year, I was thinking maybe him and Anya know each other from back then! Outgoing as he is, I have always said Mars was rather popular back in France, mostly because he's the kind of person who wants to become friends with just about everyone he considers interesting xD Plus he's a flirt, likes throwing parties and what not. I would definitely say he had somewhat of a reputation considering he smooched a lot of people, so idk if him and Anya would have been friends, but they could have known each other! Also, although she's not a pureblood, she probably heard about the Marzán family during her time at Beauxbatons since they're from Spain and well known for their very... illicit mafia activities and their extensive wealth xD But you know Mars, if he sees she's at Hogwarts now he'll probs go greet her all excitedly... and likely flirt with her bc its what he does best LMAO

...well that wasn't short at all ;-; I TRIED OKAY <33 So yeah, tell me what you think!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Drozdova Twins ♡
Evan is TheCoolest™ and that's why he made me avies and this pretty pixel ♡
Coco · 16 · Sixth Year · Not Affiliated · Muggleborn · 5'2"
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Jul 6 2018, 01:54 PM   Link Quote
brydon wilkins
Yes, please! I haven't played with Brydon in so long, and it would be a treat to have him lay it on thick and it just really not be reciprocated or caught until much later. This sounds like fun for both ends. xD

emil dwight
Aw, yes, transfer kids that are both a bit lost and trying to figure things out together. I like this quite a bit - good prospect for a new friendship between the two, I think?

liam andrews
Yes. Love this idea. Multiple run-ins are always fun and you know I love Liam to pieces.

mason iversen
Skype behave seriously. I do like the bump in to idea! She will be spending time trying to memorize faces of those in her House, so I think would approach him without reservation if she were to see him outside the castle while exploring. I could also see him becoming annoyed because she can be a bit much sometimes, so that would also be great fun.

Yekaterina Drozdova
So is it possible... Do you think the two girls might actually know each other, especially if they've both spent the last several years in Beauxbatons together and have transferred over? And not just in the way that Anya has heard of the family but rather perhaps they'd spoken on a few occasions before in classes/in between classes? I'm up for anything, but Anya would dearly love a familiar face. c:

Martín Marzán
Yes to literally anything for Mars. I love him. But yes, I do like the idea of them having known each other previously as well! Anya will be like holy crap guys this is a reunion I could see these two being friends - provided he had found her interesting in the first place - from over yonder, if that's the vibe you're getting here too.

Stellagmite · 16 · 6th Year · 🔮 · Pureblood · 5'6
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 11

Jul 6 2018, 06:49 PM   Link Quote
@Antonina de la Rosa

KATYA & ANYA:
Man okay, my mind must have been all over the place earlier because I meant Koldovstoretz, not Beauxbatons (def was thinking of Mars at the same time xD). But I've been thinking and like Katya herself isn't exactly a friendly person or one to approach people, in fact she generally prefers it when people don't talk to her c': So maybe despite the fact that they're roommates and transferred this year, Katya doesn't think much of Anya or talks to her until learning that she also dances ballet. I think they could potentially become friends, though their personalities are kinda very different but that's what makes it interesting!

MARS & ANYA:
Honestly I can def see them being friends, because you know Mars loves making friends with people c': Lbr he probably hit on her more than once because it's what he does lmao But I'm 100% sure that when he learns that Anya also transferred to Hogwarts he'll be super happy about it and welcome her! It's also pretty interesting since when Mars transferred initially he dreaded Hogwarts and Scotland, and now he likes it a lot!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Drozdova Twins ♡
Evan is TheCoolest™ and that's why he made me avies and this pretty pixel ♡
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD