Posted: Apr 21 2017, 08:22 AM

"Unregistered"

HOUSE:
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
[ + | - ]

Blaire Beauvelle Beaufort
© //

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Mother,Thank you for your concern of my well being and I do hope that you and father are well. I have gone to seek counseling from Mr. Turner today as per your letter.Your son,Blaire Beaufort
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:06 AM

"what do you think you'd ever say I won't listen anyway"

YEAR:
fifth
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Aegis
HEIGHT:
5'9
Rep: 13 pts [ + | - ]

William Pierce
© $$$ammeh // she/her
Awards: 23

- Blaire
With a name like that I would go seek counceling too.
Billy

@Blaire Beauvelle Beaufort

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:23 AM

"Unregistered"

HOUSE:
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
[ + | - ]

© //

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Billy,My owl must have mistaken you for my mother. My apologies. Curiously, I do believe that I am in counseling in order to get used to walking my next days as a wizard and not because of my name.Also, I do not mean to be rude but I believe that the spelling for 'counseling' is with an S and not a C in between.Cheers,Blaire Beaufort

~~~
@William Pierce
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:27 AM

YEAR:
fifth
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Aegis
HEIGHT:
5'9

William Pierce
© $$$ammeh // she/her

-Blaire
You don't get used to it. Run while you can.
Billy

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:37 AM

"Unregistered"

HOUSE:
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
[ + | - ]

© //

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Billy,I do think that I can adapt easily but I was told that counseling will help. Maybe you would like to join me?Blaire Beaufort

~~~
@William Pierce
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:41 AM

YEAR:
fifth
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Aegis
HEIGHT:
5'9

William Pierce
© $$$ammeh // she/her

-Blaire
Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?
Billy

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:08 AM

"Unregistered"

HOUSE:
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
[ + | - ]

© //

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Billy,Oh my! I don't believe I have and I am very sure that tumors are meant to be removed from the body and not consumed. Is it a type of culinary treat for wizards? I assume as the magical world has treats with very unappetizing names. Have you had one before?Blaire Beaufort

~~~
@William Pierce
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 12:33 PM

YEAR:
fifth
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Aegis
HEIGHT:
5'9

William Pierce
© $$$ammeh // she/her

- cloudcuckoolander
You know what? You do you.
Billy

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥