Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
⚜️
Awards: 5

THE PURSGLOVE FAMILY

Once upon a time, the Pursglove name was connected to one of the most refined broom manufacturing - and thanks to large amounts of galleons, it is still only known for these things in the wizarding world. But for Hadriana and @Octavius Pursglove, it is connected to other things: it stands for their mother Phillipa casting an Unforgivable Curse in the middle of the night, killing their father Caelius within the blink of an eye because he had fallen victim to a veela’s charm, and their mother had always been the jealous kind. Due to having to pay for their father’s burial, their mother’s trial and to bribe those who were capable of hiding these happenings, the siblings have lost everything they used to own, apart from a stubbornly loyal house elf and a small apartment in London they share, with Octavius as Hadriana’s legal guardian. They are trying to gain back the money they need to restore their family’s name - but it is hard when no one is supposed to know how the mighty have fallen….
Octavius

Octavius Ingram Pursglove had to grow up just a little too fast, becoming his beloved baby sister’s legal guardian and taking up all responsibilities towards their family’s name. After classes and on the weekends, Tavy works as a waiter in the Hog’s Head, doing homework and studying whenever there were not many guests around. But he does enjoy things boys his age do, too. He is every passionate about the Wimbourne Wasps and plays Quidditch in the position of a beater, although in his everyday-life, he does not belief in violence to fix his issues. While he might appear a tad too serious and almost stoic, Octavius is very compassionate and always puts the sake of others before his own. Only if you dare harm or mistreat his sister, he will show a different side of himself - one that can swing fists or hex you.

NEEDS:

Friends - I love me some established friendships, given he has been at Hogwarts since his first years. Eventually friends to whom he is lying because he does not want anyone to know what happened last summer and that they are living on the edge of poverty now.

Enemies - who does not enjoy those? I do not know how he could come across as someone who makes enemies, but visit him in the Hog’s Head, maybe?

Lovers - At the moment, his only motivation to get in a relationship would be to marry a rich pureblood girl to take Hadriana and himself out of their misery. He simply has more pressing things on his mind right now, but I am open to everything here. Toss your plots my way and we sure can work something out, as I have nothing preplotted for him <3

17 | 7TH YEAR | HUFFLEPUFF | PUREBLOOD
Hadriana

Hadriana Eustacia Pursglove is a bundle of secrets and nervousness hidden behind the appearance of a perfect pureblood girl. She was raised to be a doll, and such behaviour remains, with her clothes always neat and not-quite-properly cut hair braided with small flowers weave into it. Once, she enjoyed horseback riding, and she still does, even if she no longer has her beloved horse. Although a great part of her time is spent learning all of those things she never had a need to learn - like baking, at which she’s half decent, except for the way her food is occasionally rather burned. Mostly, all of the things she does are out of a desire not to be a burden to her brother, full of smiles and an optimism which never seems to waver on the outside. She loves beautiful things, specially accessories, or the snow-globe collection she was so proud of before she had to sell most of them.

NEEDS:

Friends - Hadriana has been at Hogwarts since her first year so it would be great to already have some friends, right? She’s not the most outgoing person out there, but she’s definitely bound to be drawn to others...and lie to them now that the Pursglove name has fallen from grace.

Enemies - Honestly she’s not very conflictive, people trying to pick a fight with her would likely distress her and even make her cry, but she would definitely not very found at all of anyone who dared harm her brother, and she would have a lot to say.

Lovers - Well what better way for a pureblood girl to regain status than to marry some rich boy? From her perspective this is the fastest way for her and her brother to regain the life they had, even if she’s not all that great when it comes to talking to boys. But hey, she tries, and that’s what matters, right? She’ll definitely go out of her way to flirt with some boys and fail terribly, so have at it, maybe she could even get an actual crush and be very distressed about it or what not.

16 | 6TH YEAR | HUFFLEPUFF | PUREBLOOD

PMEmail
^
Felix Wolfhard
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 02:53 PM
"the risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math"
Sara
She/Her
76 Posts
Rep: 3 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor
Height
6'2
Status
Halfblood
Year
7th
House
Gryffindor
clash
Awards: 4

WILL I EVER STOP BOTHERING YOU TWO? No, I won't.

@Octavius Pursglove HAVE FELIX. They're both seventh years and honestly, Felix needs some friends that aren't so crazy and can maybe calm him down a bit? He understands the being protective of someone and although to Fifi, violence is the answer lol, I just would really like to see them be friends? If you can see it too ;-; IDK I just think it would be cute and Octavius can maybe ground Fifi a bit and underneath his monkey business Fifi's just a swell dude who cares about others okay. OH and have Ina too, because both more on the quiet side and siblings they need to protect and take care of and idk, I can see an understanding between the two of them. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I'm a mess

@Hadriana Pursglove Have Fae because roomies and Hadriana braiding pretty little flowers in Fae's hair, I just need it to happen okayyy. And Madelief because princesses and the aesthetics. Though Madelief hasn't really made any close friends over the years maybe they just vaguely knew of each other (bc same year) and could interact more now? Or maybe they've talked before and just have a lowkey friendship. IDK just -throws- have Fae and Madelief.

--------------------
GRYFFINDOR
{ wear }
PMEmail
^
Hadriana Pursglove
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 06:13 PM
"Everyone thinks that we're perfect"
A Stells
She/Her
31 Posts
Rep: 1 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
5'7
Status
Pureblood
Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
⚜️

@Fae Forsythe OH PEPPER OF MINE <3 Don't ever leave me alone

FAE/HADRIANA:
Roomies! This is very cute and I love it and I want it to happen and give it to me. Hadriana would totally braid flowers into her hair and they can be adorable together and aassdsdsd yeah! I really like this idea for a thread!

MADELIEF/HADRIANA:
I'm getting some great princess aesthetics over here. Maaaaaaybe they talked and were like lowkey friends like idk sit together in a class ever since they had a project together or something or what not but were never really close and like they could become closer now? And it could be cute? And and bonding

Once we have a solid idea for Madelief/Hadriana I could start one thread and you could start another so we get these friendships going if you're down with that <3
PMEmail
^
Octavius Pursglove
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 11:59 PM
"Please don't let them look through the curtains"
Tine
She/Her
22 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
6'2
Status
Pureblood
Year
7th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
n/a

@Felix Wolfhard
I like these thoughts although I think Fifi will make Tavy worry even more with his antics and he can be all You are giving me grey hair, please calm down. He'd also have to keep face in front of him so let's toss them together!

I think Octavius would like Ina although I'm not convinced about his lady skills yet. I'll skype you when I'm not half asleep still <3
PM
^
Finlay Storm
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 03:33 PM
"I'll make it rain gummy bears and rainbows"
Storm
337 Posts
Rep: 7 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Beginner
Height
5'11
Status
Half-blood
Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 23

-finally gets this to load after hours- lots of naughty words were involved because how dare the Internet crap out... moving on

HELLO IT IS ME HERE TO SPAM ALL OVER YOUR PLOTTER♡

Okay so my Internet is being stupid and won't load your code so I'll wing it yeah?

Finlay
    Have a Finlay, he loves people and probably already thinks they are buffs simply because she exists. Also since her family was involved with brooms and stuff HE WOULD BE VERY EXCITED TO TALK BROOMS AND QUIDDITCH, because quidditch is life. Also, the snowglobes, I could just see him sitting and staring at them then getting distracted by another one and yes so on and so forth. So take Finlay as a friend, he can also tell stories about dragons and make a pretty killer blanket fort.
Victoria
    So as we know, Tori is not the best example of a young pureblood lady, but she's still friendly and wants to help whenever she can. Or they could clash, depending on how strictly she follows pureblood crap stuff. Tori does ballet, plays violin and collects seashells and sea glass so -shrugs- I DON'T KNOW TAKE TORI FOR SOMETHING, old childhood friends maybe?
Theodore
    Oh Theodore, my lovely jerkface. Okay so she's cute so he'd be nice to her, he likes a pretty face lbr. Would probably casually flirt and that sort of thing. So... I don't know if the family secret is going to be revealed or not, but I feel like he'd either take pity on her or just drop her like it's hot, so that could be something for in the future. I think it would depend on how they get along beforehand.

Bartolomeu
    He lived to harass the living, want to hear some horrible opera singing? Or long drawn out and enthusiastic stories of very old quidditch matches? Yeah Barts your dude for that type of thing can't run away from the ghostly folk rip
I THINK THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO OFFER, BUT IF YOU THINK OF SOMETHING FOR ANOTHER CHILD OF MINE YELL IT AT ME! Gabby could be sarcastic about anything and everything and scoff at her fancy stuff that is not actually fancy. Elliot for the rumor mill -shrugs-

HEY THE THING LOADED SO YES HAVE SOME MORE FOR OCTAVIUS?

VICTORIA
I don't know she's a rich pureblood girl, nice and always wants to help. Terrible at flirting though, or talking to cute boys, it's a terribly fun train wreck to watch.

Theodore
Need and enemy? TJ is here, I could also see them being kind of friends, he might tolerate him, but I think if he saw him working at the hogshead he'd be suspicious.

Gabriela
I could just see her being like why so serious , and making comments like that. She probably hangs out at the hogshead though, so maybe she could see him and chat? Drunk Gabby is more fun and friendly than sober Gabby.

@Octavius Pursglove @Hadriana Pursglove

--------------------

user posted image
[Myla]
Made by the fabulous Bolt♡
user posted image
||Tracker||Extras||Family Tree||
PM
^
Hadriana Pursglove
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 08:25 PM
A Stells
She/Her
31 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
5'7
Status
Pureblood
Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
⚜️

@Finlay Storm I'M FINALLY ON MY LAPTOP SO LET ME YELL AT YOU <3

FINLAY/HADRIANA:
Honestly I can't get enough Finlay in my life, I love him. Hadriana doesn't play Quidditch but knows a lot about it! I think she would find how energetic he is to be a bit overwhelming but she would like...smile and nod along and make occasional comments xD BLANKET FORTS! This sounds like such a cute thread idea, she can bring snowglobes and make slightly-burnt cupcakes and yeeeees!

VICTORIA/HADRIANA:
Hadriana doesn't have a very conflictive personality so I don't think they would clash unless she said something about her brother or what not! If anything she'll admire her for standing up for her beliefs while also she's like "gotta keep the pride of the Pursglove name" and blahblah. I'm like...THEY COULD TALK ABOUT BOYS IDK cause Hadriana is a mess and just wants to marry some rich kid to get her fortune back. I like the childhood friends since pureblood kids and all!

THEODORE/HADRIANA:
My favourite grump <3 I would really love to see how these two interact because Hadriana is no good at getting hit on...or talking to boys in general who aren't Octavius so she'd be an awkward mess lol I think it would be pretty cute and honestly she would feel slightly bad because he's engaged and all and have like a million worries crossing her mind lol

BARTOLOMEU/HADRIANA:
My second favourite grump <3 She'd totally listen to all his stories and pay attention to him and what not because she's sweet like that. Probably ask him things like what is it like to be a ghost and what not

I WANT IT ALL, STORM. GIVE ME THE CHILDREN ;-; <333
PMEmail
^
Octavius Pursglove
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 12:27 AM
Tine
She/Her
22 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
6'2
Status
Pureblood
Year
7th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
n/a

@Finlay Storm Tavy isn't that good with girls either but he would be all GOTTA BE NICE BC SHE RICH. I like the thought of TJ getting suspicious because Octavius doesn't want people to know so he'd block him off and I'm a sucker for conflict. As for Gabby, I see him very worried and trying to get her back to the castle because he's a mother hen? •~•
PM
^
Felton Quigley
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:23 AM
"what happen when get pergenat? "
Ruthie
She/Her
156 Posts
Rep: 14 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
5'8
Status
Pureblood
Year
5th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 13

-squats-

oh hi yess hello i was yelling with stells on skype last night about these purse gloves and now i'm like HOLD UP I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING.

If @Octavius Pursglove works at the Hog's Head, that means he works with Felton's mother. xDD THIS PROBABLY BOTHERS FELTON TO NO END BC HE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE KNOWING HIS MOTHER WORKS THERE LIKE A COMMON HO. I feel like he needs to invite both Octavius and @Hadriana Pursglove to tea and discuss matters! This is serious business, fools.

--------------------
user posted image
Her Ladyship Fuzzy Fluffenface of Squishenshire by Bolt <3
PM
^
Octavius Pursglove
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:37 AM
Tine
She/Her
22 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
6'2
Status
Pureblood
Year
7th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
n/a

@Felton Quigley That fits well because Tavy isn't too keen on people knowing what he does there in the Hog's Head either so a teaparty sounds tripping.
PM
^
Hadriana Pursglove
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:39 AM
A Stells
She/Her
31 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
5'7
Status
Pureblood
Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
⚜️

@Felton Quigley
I was a bad Stells and forgot about this fact when I was yelling at you last night

Does this call for poor pureblood teatime? I believe it calls for poor pureblood teatime. Hadriana would be very concerned, there would be nervous laughter and she would look at Octavius like WHAT DO WE DO NOW. Obviously Felton is imagining things, there is no Tavy working at the Hog's Head, no sir.

Felton don't be calling out the children like this. By which I mean totally do it...I want this xD
PMEmail
^
Felton Quigley
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:46 AM
"what happen when get pergenat? "
Ruthie
She/Her
156 Posts
Rep: 14 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff
Height
5'8
Status
Pureblood
Year
5th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 13

THIS TEA PARTY IS GOING DOWN FOR REALS. meet me in the gardens at high noon. your ass is chamomile

I'll probs yell at you both about the deets soon. <3333

@Octavius Pursglove @Hadriana Pursglove

--------------------
user posted image
Her Ladyship Fuzzy Fluffenface of Squishenshire by Bolt <3
PM
^
Finlay Storm
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 02:58 PM
"I'll make it rain gummy bears and rainbows"
Storm
337 Posts
Rep: 7 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Beginner
Height
5'11
Status
Half-blood
Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 23

OKAY I'M BACK TO YELL SOME MORE BECAUSE YELLING IS THE BEST YEAH

Fin/Hadri:
    I think many people probably get overwhelmed with Finlay even me ong, enough with Taylor Swift already. I like the idea of them like meeting up for a blanket fort part, he will show her comic books and bring candy maybe even Nana's snickerdoodles and be very impressed that she actually got something that resembles food xD BRING THE SNOWGLOBES IT'LL BE A SWANKY BLANKET FORT WITH LITTLE LIGHTS AND SNOWGLOBES!
Tori/Hadri:
    GIVE ME THE BOY TALK YESS! Childhood friends just discussing boys over some tea or something xD this could get even more interesting if Tavy and Tori start like flirting.
TJ/Hadri:
    TJ would probably just think the awkward is cute because he would assume it's because he is hot that ego yo, I think he would also sort of be like... there's nothing wrong with looking and all I can talk to whoever I want. I'd like to see how they mesh together though, it should be fun xD
@Hadriana Pursglove

TINNNEEEEE♡ yes let's do the awkward.

Tori/Tavi:
    THIS WILL BE GREAT BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH BAD AT FLIRTING! I can see Tori just like I like your socks or something weird. I think they would have known each other earlier if she was friends with Hadri? So maybe it's just been since she transferred and ya know, they got older and stuff xD
TJ/Tavy:
    Omg, TJ is my main go to jerkface so conflict is good. He'd be pissed if he was suddenly blocked off though, and try to figure out wtf is going on because obviously TJ can do no wrong in his own mind so it has to be something else though he might think it might have to do with flirting with his sister rip but yes conflict ♡

Gabby/Tavy:
    I just imagine him trying to walk her home and she's just rambling on with a drunk pep talk or some shit xD i think they are the same year? I can't go back, so she'd probably at least know who he is.
@Octavius Pursglove

--------------------

user posted image
[Myla]
Made by the fabulous Bolt♡
user posted image
||Tracker||Extras||Family Tree||
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site