toggle sidebar members links staff spotlights Guest Inbox () Alerts ()

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

IC Quotes!
James Monroe
 Posted: Sep 28 2012, 05:37 PM
Steph
Defibrillator Fetcher (of awesomesauce)
7th
N/A
Gryffindor Intermediate
Rep: 71 pts
Awards: 53

We clearly need an IC Quotes thread. 'Cause Kids Characters Say the Darndest Things.

...SO THAT'S WHAT THIS IS FOR! HAVE FUN!

--------------------
user posted image
Jinx is perfection.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
5/6/15
PMEmail
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Oct 20 2012, 04:52 PM
Cat
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP
7th
love faction
Hufflepuff
Rep: 26 pts
Awards: 4

QUOTE (Máiréad O'Donovan)

It was always something more special about gazing at the stars when you did it with someone you liked and cared about. Why? She had no idea, it was just the way it was.

; -; so true<3

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
super cow -- mooing at the speed of light!
kitty pixel by heidi
PM
^
Leona Santos
 Posted: Oct 25 2012, 07:56 PM
Cat
Wherever she went, Happiness Bloomed
7th
Neutral
Hufflepuff Advanced
Rep: 64 pts
Awards: 16

--------------------
0 user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
💕︎
every love story is beautiful
but ours is my favorite
{ sterlona }
rat pixel by heidi & leona pixel by maison<3

PMEmail
^
Xavier Hoot
 Posted: Oct 26 2012, 04:19 AM
Sammeh
And what of the world, burning outside the library
6th
Ravenclaw Novice
Rep: 20 pts
Awards: 7

okay this is like....a really really old one. It's just stuck in my head. It's perfect in every way.

Annelise Levine:
He would tire off and waltz away, following the tail of some girl's skirt  or the smell of her perfume. That was the kind of guy Xavier Hoot was, nothing more.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pandora Silvers
 Posted: Oct 27 2012, 08:01 AM
Pansam
monster, how should i feel?
SEVENTH
Gryffindor Novice
Rep: 12 pts
Awards: None

I'm sorry but, I get really weird when I'm posting - this was just one of the most sane things that the post had ended up having thrown into it:

Maybe it was just hate at her own weakness - without the nightmare, she'd have probably gotten some good sleep and then managed to go to her lessons and blah de blah de blah.

But no. Last night hand ended up with her waking up after a nightmare of sorts - being chased down some never ending hallway with someone in particular holding a huge butcher knife and laughing manically, but then he caught her and she was suddenly being cooked into Pandora Pie. She'd vaguely wondered if she tasted delicious or bitter as Merlin's last teardrop.

Overall, she didn't really want to bump into anyone while she was feeling so twisted and cut into itty bitty chunks.

Pandora Pie

:|

Of course, it all happened to happen in one post. Something tells me that Pandora's got a secret hobby she's refusing to tell her muse about...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Leona Santos
 Posted: Oct 31 2012, 05:31 PM
Cat
7th
Neutral
Hufflepuff Advanced

this was from a bit ago... but it still gets me. The word choice is just perfect in my head.

QUOTE (Sterling McGrath)

"This is why you've come to this filthy place? This… raton?"

There it was again. The word stuck in Sterling's head, festering like some form of cancerous parasite.

--------------------
💕︎
but ours is my favorite
{ sterlona }

PMEmail
^
Jeremiah Novia
 Posted: Nov 1 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

GAVIN WOODBANE ON URANUS.

"Excuse me what?" He broke in, whipping around to look at the girl. "Your anus or mine? Don't know if I like that language much miss. It's a bit offensive."
^
Pandora Silvers
 Posted: Nov 1 2012, 04:13 PM
Pansam
monster, how should i feel?
SEVENTH
Gryffindor Novice
Rep: 12 pts

Epimetheus insisted that his wife obey the the label, but seemed to completely forget that women do not listen to men. Unfortunately, one day Pandora's husband left her side for a few hours and she ended up opening the box and everything probably came out like FWOOOOOOOOOOOM, causing everyone to simultaneously die of shock. Pandora had unleashed all the evils now known to man. And then everyone died again. Now they were here stuck in a classroom talking about how wonderful it was that they'd done stupid things.

why do i always end up writing satire in pandoras post even when she's angsting or batshit insane or both at once

what

is

this

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Louin Esco
 Posted: Nov 2 2012, 09:11 AM
Kenzie
Write troubles in the sand and blessings in stone.
6th
Neutral... for now.
Hufflepuff Beginner
Rep: 31 pts

QUOTE (Jeremiah Novia @ Nov 1 2012, 04:59 AM)
GAVIN WOODBANE ON URANUS.

"Excuse me what?" He broke in, whipping around to look at the girl. "Your anus or mine? Don't know if I like that language much miss. It's a bit offensive."

I WAS CRYING AFTER I READ THIS. X)

--------------------

user posted image

HUFFLEPUFF
{ wear }
Gavin loves Louin like cats love to sleep.
PMEmail
^
Leona Santos
 Posted: Nov 11 2012, 03:48 PM
Cat
7th
Neutral
Hufflepuff Advanced

lulz. you guise.

meanwhile...

QUOTE (Wallace Rhine)

Clothes ruined everything.

Wallace. X3 and arabella's just like 'hai' at exposed housemate XDDD

--------------------
💕︎
but ours is my favorite
{ sterlona }

PMEmail
^
Hensley Dowling
 Posted: Nov 11 2012, 09:29 PM
Lyx
a pretty kinda dirty face
Sixth
Neutral
Hufflepuff Intermediate
Rep: 14 pts
Awards: 27

This made me laugh, it's so cute.

QUOTE (Louin Esco @ Nov 11 2012, 09:19 PM)
It was all Lou could do to keep his smile in as her face turned a dark pink. Why wasn’t she his wife? She was far to adorable to remain single and Lou would kill anyone if they laid eyes on her. She was his Chicken, dammit.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
pathos tortoises by bolty, set by kai c:
PM
^
Louin Esco
 Posted: Nov 13 2012, 09:59 PM
Kenzie
6th
Neutral... for now.
Hufflepuff Beginner

"Stupid Scotsman, with his stupid dreadlocks, and his stupid friendship, and his stupid face." Hensley Dowling

I will never have the will power to stop laughing at this.

--------------------

user posted image

HUFFLEPUFF
{ wear }
PMEmail
^
Silas Hawthorne
 Posted: Nov 17 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

"TALA-MAY, SHUT YOUR UNGODLY, LOPSIDED MOUTH BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND DO IT FOR YOU."

-Leo Hartman

This one really spoke to me as a singer. Haha.
^
Remi Whitlock
 Posted: Nov 25 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

TWOOO THINGS

One from Arkei and Sian:

The Ravenclaw was just ready to go over to the record player and switch to a different album when an unexpected thud rocked the floor. Either a double bassist had suffered a sudden heart attack when this song was recorded, or there was someone else on the stage.

and ONE FROM FACEBOOK ON A DISCUSSION OF GETTING SILAS HAWTHORNE HIGH

James Callum-Monroe: Tell him it'll make getting that stick up his arse out easier.
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Nov 25 2012, 05:38 PM
Cat
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP
7th
love faction
Hufflepuff
Rep: 26 pts
Awards: 4

QUOTE (Remi Whitlock @ Nov 25 2012, 02:16 PM)
TWOOO THINGS

One from Arkei and Sian:

The Ravenclaw was just ready to go over to the record player and switch to a different album when an unexpected thud rocked the floor. Either a double bassist had suffered a sudden heart attack when this song was recorded, or there was someone else on the stage.

and ONE FROM FACEBOOK ON A DISCUSSION OF GETTING SILAS HAWTHORNE HIGH

James Callum-Monroe: Tell him it'll make getting that stick up his arse out easier.

YES.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
super cow -- mooing at the speed of light!
kitty pixel by heidi
PM
^
Louin Esco
 Posted: Nov 29 2012, 10:31 PM
Kenzie
6th
Neutral... for now.
Hufflepuff Beginner

"She wasn’t bothered by her brother’s question, she didn’t feel weird about being around Louin, her best best friend, her other half for all intents and purposes, save for those romantic ones, and she wasn’t questioning twelve years of a friendship. Also, pigs flew, dragons breathed bubbles, and the muggles had figured out magic was real and all that jazz."

-Hensley Dowling from In a Galaxy Far, Far Away~

I AM JUST LKJSDNHFLKSDGFBKDJSFBSA

--------------------

user posted image

HUFFLEPUFF
{ wear }
PMEmail
^
Leona Santos
 Posted: Dec 2 2012, 01:53 PM
Cat
7th
Neutral
Hufflepuff Advanced

QUOTE (Autumn Valerius)

She had decided by this point to make a game from it, hoping that if more people ran at once, it would warm the hallways up. So she had ran through the hallways, yelling about how someone had charmed a suit of armour to destroy the hallway with a flail. Occassionally it had worked and four of five others had run with her, mostly from the younger year groups screaming and shouting and spreading the message for themselves. As she reached the charms classroom door she skidded, gliding slowly on her flats until she came to a stop. “You kids you look stupid, don’t run in the corridors or you’ll get hurt!” she yelled at the few who were still running away.

X3 I think I've found Leona's soulmate~<3

--------------------
💕︎
but ours is my favorite
{ sterlona }

PMEmail
^
Leo Hartman
 Posted: Dec 21 2012, 03:15 PM
Maison
i'lll take my sanity (you take the fame)
FIFTH
BADASS
Slytherin Advanced
Rep: 70 pts
Awards: 17

Now pack your stupid trunk or I'll cram all your midget clothes in my back pocket and beat you with a Grinch doll as a well executed metaphor.

LOU.

--------------------
expect frequent bad language
SLYTHERCLAW
{ wear }

MAISON IS MADE OF MAGIC AND GLITTER. xoxo
PM
^
Lavinia Evander
 Posted: Jan 4 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Whatever. He could just stay here, sat on his windowsill forevermore. He had Vinny, it couldn't be that bad, could it? Eternity seemed a little less bleak that way. Especially when it was with someone who didn't go silent and awkward every time Leo said 'cripple'. That was always good.

nldfhlksbdfsd

<333
^
Leona Santos
 Posted: Jan 21 2013, 07:44 PM
Cat
7th
Neutral
Hufflepuff Advanced

Long overdue, but...

QUOTE (Leo Hartman)
Leo hated feeling like this. That was an understatement, come to think of it. Leo hated feeling in general. Was he ever properly happy? Not really. Apathetic? Always. Angry? More often than not. What was Leo's life, beyond a flurry of emotions he didn't want and a feeling of constant brokenness? It was pathetic and it angered him. He didn't want to feel like this, he didn't want to live. Days like these were the kinds where Leo avoided everyone. Sometimes he wished that he meant something to someone; sometimes he just accepted it and moved on.

QUOTE (Fiona Little)
No matter how Fi had pictured this day, there was one thing that had stayed constant for years, even before she would have admitted it to anyone. In every wedding fantasy the woman had allowed herself to entertain since she was sixteen years old, it had always been Alric standing beside her.

QUOTE (Lydia Elderwood)
For a minute or two, the lioness seemed incapable of doing little more than stare at the beautifully bouncy, chaotic Hufflepuff. After over an hour spent hypnotized by the thoughts circling around in her own mind, it was rather overwhelming to try to follow the path of conversation being established by Leona, and - truth be told - Lydia couldn't help but be taken aback by the witch's allure. The badger seemed to radiate from within, her body filled with some sort of... brilliant, glittering light. It was something like purest sunshine - beautiful, ethereal, with just the possibility of something more dangerous. Or at least... something powerful and sharp. Blinking, the brunette turned her focus back to the glaze she had been working on, stirring the concoction a few more times, chuckling softly as she sorted through the flurry of information that had just been thrown in her direction.

QUOTE (Wesley Cotter)
"Welp. Looks like we're stuck here for the rest of our lives, Leona." He put his hand on her shoulder, blinking multiple times and giving her the most sincere look of pity he could muster.

QUOTE (Sterling McGrath)
"Leona. I'm about to ask you something very important. Your empathy… you can feel things people are feeling. There's something I've been wanting to ask you since you told me, and it would explain a lot if you answer the way I think you will." He paused. "I need you to be totally honest with me. It's important."

He hesitated for a second. Should he ask? Would it make things strange between them? Would it change their friendship?

Fuck it. He needed to know.

"Leona. Can you feel Tobias' emotions?..."

--------------------
💕︎
but ours is my favorite
{ sterlona }

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum animation personified potterverse We Are Royal; an au hp rpg Last Resort Forum Roleplay Site Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Muses Mayhem Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits beauxbatons academy
this badass skin was made by mayo! header was made by lily! everything else is (c) to our members! contents for wr use only!