Wizarding Realm
Winter 2018

Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. With the end of November, arrives the Winter Term! Snow isn't the only thing to dust these cold, Scottish months; many new and exciting events await the students and staff as they prepare for both the holidays and the new year. In the meanwhile, they can skate across the lake, go gift shopping in quaint Hogsmeade, or stay indoors and enjoy a hot cup of cocoa!

Want to join in on the fun? Sign up by registering your in character name in proper cases!

November OTM's & Fall FOA's
Prefects and Head Students
>

Add Reply
New Poll

laugh until you cry, landry // waifu
Lyx is Offline | 12 Posts | Prefers they/them | Rep: 0 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"never gotta ask who i do it for"
Pureblood
6'1
Ravenclaw
Undecided
Ravenclaw
Awards: 4

Show this post some love?
POSTED:
You,

What is this JP was saying about a girl catching you in your feelings? Kid's gotta wild imagination, but that's gotta be a stretch?

-Wilder

@Landry Gaspard
T.J. is Offline | 32 Posts | Prefers he/him/his | Rep: 2 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"The defiance in my bones will build the home for her heart."
Pureblood
6'2"
7th
Ravenclaw
Undecided
Ravenclaw
Awards: 8

POSTED:

Jackwagon,

Oh man... JP is running his mouth again? He really needs to learn to mind his own business!

But damn, man... She's incredible. She's like a hurricane and I'm pretty sure she's gonna kill me one of these days, but I can't take my eyes off of her. She's everything a man doesn't need... But damn does a man want, you know what I mean?

Landry

@Wilder Sutton

--------------------
user posted image
Lyx is Offline | 12 Posts | Prefers they/them | Rep: 0 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
Pureblood
6'1
Ravenclaw
Undecided
Ravenclaw

POSTED:
Boone,

JP is like a cicada. He wakes up only to scream. I don't know why you expect that boy to keep quiet, but there are some days he wakes up, takes a deep breath, and exhales all day long.

Damn, man. Ain't your mama ever tell you that they name hurricanes after women for a reason? Or your granny, even?? Did you get her name, at least, or was it one of those you locked lips and you swear you're in love, but you have no clue who she is? Please tell me you were smarter than rolling around with a girl and not getting her name...

- Wilder

@Landry Gaspard
T.J. is Offline | 32 Posts | Prefers he/him/his | Rep: 2 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
Pureblood
6'2"
7th
Ravenclaw
Undecided
Ravenclaw

POSTED:

Jackwagon,

Well that's the problem with JP, amirite? He either talks too much or hurts people. He's a lot more violent than what I think is normal, by the way... We might need to get that checked out.

Her name is Amita, Amita Amirmoez. She's got a twin, this dude named Zia, and an older brother that we share a house with in Samson Talbot. I'd really like to sit here and tell you that it was just a kiss and that I don't want to see her again, but...

If there's one thing I want, it's absolutely to see her again. She's the kind of nature I want to be ruined by.

Landry

@Wilder Sutton

--------------------
user posted image
Pureblood
6'1
Ravenclaw
Undecided
Ravenclaw

POSTED:
Boone,

Yeah... Guess he's got issues with Lindy's friend, Moth? Kid's been calming down, but he's been punchy for a hot minute. I transferred to keep an eye on him. That hair trigger temper is getting a little more sensitive as time goes you, you feel me?

Boy... You got it bad. I can feel your hopelessness radiating through this paper.

What I wanna know is how she's managed to avoid you as well as she seems to be doin' if her brother is in our house? For that matter, you're a persistent lil shit, always have been. How's she managed to avoid you?

~ Wilder

@Landry Gaspard
Pureblood
6'2"
7th
Ravenclaw
Undecided
Ravenclaw

POSTED:

Jackwagon,

He's always been punchy though, man. Has it really been that much worse? Maybe I need to look into this Moth kid... If you want my help, I mean. Y'all are like brothers to me.

Brothers who play in butts, but still. Butt still. Get it?

I don't know either, man. Hell, I wanna know too! I wish she would just let me close to her but at the same time, I'm trying to respect why she isn't. I don't know... I thought about maybe talking to her brother about her but that feels way the fuck out of place. So I won't be doing that.

I just want her man. I don't want her like property, I want her like a partner.

Landry

@Wilder Sutton

--------------------
user posted image
Pureblood
6'1
Ravenclaw
Undecided
Ravenclaw

POSTED:
Boone,

Talking to her brother might not be the worst of ideas. Ever think that talking to him might open up some kind of understanding about why she is the way that she is, or why she insists that she's going to be your ruin and not in the 'you're an idiot and i'm gonna enjoy destroying you' kind of way?

i feel like this is a thing you're gonna have to work at. much like you feel jp is going to have to work at not being a creep so that montana guy will actually think he's normal.

also no more butt jokes.

~wilder

@Landry Gaspard
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW