Birds of a feather flock together

Wizarding

REALM

AU Harry Potter | Winter 2018

Staff

House Points

G: 479 H: 469 R: 675 S: 363

Otm's

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i'm not a self-help book;, isaac jackson

Isaac Jackson

don't threaten me with a good time

Benno Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'2
Height
Benno
He/him
Pronouns
8-January 18

Jan 8 2018, 10:12 PM   LINK Quote
user posted image

ISAAC H. JACKSON.
17 - failed a year - class clown - bad boy, good heart

-- i'm just a fucked-up kid,
i had to take my own advice and i did,--

Isaac needs plots! He's in desperate need of friends, lovers, enemies, anything! Your characters would likely know his family as they are very political and high-ranking in the Ministry, know that he failed a year and very publicly embarrassed his folks, and know that he's a wee bit uh... slutty. But there's lots to be found out about him IC and he's very nice and flirty, likes underdogs, so there's opportunities for loud and shy characters alike!!

Send me your ideas, lovelies!

user posted image

INGRID DREYRUGR.
15 - fifth year - secretive - yearns for more

-- growing up means watching my heroes turn human
in front of me--

Ingrid also needs attention! She's a loner type, currently struggling with family issues and she really needs to be taught that openness is not inherently awful and that she's allowed to have friends outside of her family, and that she can do things just for herself sometimes! Friends, enemies, romance, all that is on the table as well. She's good with quiet types!

--------------------

Lenny Plunkett

buy some one liners i'll throw in some yo mamas

Ruthie Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Slytherin Novice
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Slytherin
Year
Viridian Guild
Clash
Muggleborn
Status
5'3
Height
Ruthie
She/Her
Pronouns
7-March 15

Jan 8 2018, 10:43 PM   LINK Quote
hellllooooo Benno! Welcome to the wurrmachine! My name is Ruthie and I am a finely mummified turd. Isaac seems neat x3 I have schmucks to throw at him!

I'll try to keep this brief xD

okay so this schmuck right here is my main ho. Lenny thinks he's the next dynamo business mogul, but most would say he's just a failed two-bit con-artist. His passion lies in pointless rhetoric and making grand over-the-top speeches... which is about the only thing he's good at. He's also a highly neurotic germaphobe that's allergic to.. p much everything.

FIRST OF ALL Lenny is just "omg.. there's a fella here who's a whole inch shorter than me!!" so Isaac is making him feel like a p big man rn. xDD which is actually not.. necessarily a good thing. Hufflepuffs happen to be Lenny's favourite prey bc, well.. they're Hufflepuffs. The name says it all. That being said, when you say "underdog", they don't get much undersnoppdoggydog than this chump. Lenny's definitely landed himself on Hogwarts' most hexed list, and with good reason, but he really is just a sweater-vest wrapped weakling with a big mouth. I could definitely see them starting out v rocky, bc I mean a failed Hufflepuff with rich parents is just like galleon sign eyes to Lenny.. buuuut I could potentially see something resembling a friendship forming? #shortboysunite

ALSO I have this pompous nitwit named Felton Quigley. He's a condescending, passive aggressive buttmunch who apparently has too much time on his hands bc he thinks he knows what's best for everyone. SPOILER ALERT: he doesn't. He's also a Hufflepuff! But unfortunately a blood purist as well. THAT BEING SAID Felton's dad, also named Felton (... there's 49 of them ok. this family sucks) was also rather high up in the Ministry.. until he got sentenced to 4 years in Azakaban for p much every kind of evasion known to wizarding kind. He would've got a longer sentence too, if he didn't rat out half of the families he was helping let some p shady bidness slip past the Ministry. So the Quigleys aren't held in high favour rn and Felton tries to act like the family's PR manager.

SOOOO with Isaac's mom in the Ministry, surely they would about all this slippy Quigley business. idk how confrontational Isaac is, but maybe someday if he overhears Felton being a dink (happens often) he can throw that in his face! C:

AND THIRDLY I have another Hufflepuff. He's also a 6th year. HE WAS ALSO HELD BACK A YEAR LOL. He's 18 actually. Oh right, his name is Mitchell Zweifelhofferman, he is suuuuuuper Amurican. Sounds like he rolled right out of Compton, but actually he's from a suburb in Cincinnati. #respek but he's actually a decent person? Like he's dumb as nails, loyal to an actually dangerous fault (which was what ended up getting him expelled from Ilvermony and nearly thrown in jail) but he's actually v friendly and nonjudgmental unlike the other 2 twats up there. Basically, his head is screwed on the wrong way but his heart is in the right place.

And Mitch is v much a follower, not a leader. He like... leeches onto leaders and hopes they'll just tell him what to do bc he dunno. I could probably see a friendship here!

So much for keeping that brief. #iPOOP

@Isaac Jackson

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Chikara Momomiya

we've done something wonderful

nelliel Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
hufflepuff
Year
n/a
Clash
halfblood
Status
6'0
Height
nelliel
she/they
Pronouns
4-January 18

Jan 8 2018, 10:43 PM   LINK Quote
@Isaac Jackson

hi benno ^^ we met briefly in the cbox, but hello (formally)! i have a momo for you and isaac: so, they were originally in the same year, but momo is now a year above him even though they're the same age. i think that might not matter as much at this point, though, since they've had time to get to know each other and probably become friends, even though momo is really quiet and a little distant and shy.

but if you'd like to dig deeper, here are some more ideas: i'm not sure what kind of political isaac's parents are, but if they happened to be involved in the government or foreign affairs, they might actually know what happened to momo's parents. basically, momo's parents were dispatched to japan to deal with a magical beast issue and died on the job from... a mixture of poor management/being underequipped, etc., and overzealousness or something like that? i'm still working it out myself. if this is completely unrelated to what you'd imagined, that's totally fine; i just thought i might mention that and see what comes of it.

also, it's possible that momo was captured by the ... slutty. haha. (and before momo accidentally grew into a tall person, too, since he's 6'0 now.) momo doesn't really get attached to people romantically, but he definitely gives over to lust when the rare occasion arises... uh, so that could have happened in the past! but again, up to you there as well. i think at least because of the proximity, momo has learned to be comfortable around isaac. definitely feel free to pm me if any of this interests you! welcome to wr <3

Alandra Vielhaber

rarer than dandelion and burdock

Jacee Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Ravenclaw Advanced
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Year
N/A
Clash
Status
Height
Jacee
Pronouns
24-May 13
Jan 8 2018, 10:51 PM   LINK Quote
@Isaac Jackson

Hi Benno it is nice to meet you! My name is Jacee and I like throwing opposites at each other for the LOL factors!

That said, I have a lovely little lady to throw at you! Her name is Alandra and she's a quiet, independent type who keeps to herself mostly -- total opposite of Isaac here. She's not really shy, but she's quite blunt and doesn't really have time for anybody's crap. She'd rather be reading or studying (or doing her hair). She is also really not good at flirting, ha. Alandra's very studious and a classic Ravenclaw to a T. You say Isaac failed a year, so I thought I'd throw her at him as a possible exasperated tutor.

--------------------

----- journeys end
in lovers' meeting

Isaac Jackson

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'2
Height
Benno
He/him
Pronouns
8-January 18

Jan 9 2018, 07:01 PM   LINK Quote
@Alandra Vielhaber

Hiya!! I think Isaac and Alandra would be an interesting duo! He doesn't really have a tutor but it could be possible for him to be unofficially assigned one, or for Alandra to see him struggling to study and take pity on my poor dumb boy. He's very bubbly and friendly so there's a possibility he'd annoy her slightly, but he does know how to chill out every now and then! <3 Where does she hang out often, so that they may run into each other?

@Chikara Momomiya

Definitely interested, my dude!! Isaac needs pals and I think momo would work out well! Isaac would possibly know about his parents- no details of course, but would have known they died. I'm still working out the details of whereabouts his mother works in the ministry but foreign affairs sounds like it could be her department, it's important enough to make her well known (name in the prophet, etc) so they might have drifted towards each other through that fun tidbit of information.

I'm definitely open to them having been fuckbuddies/brief, fleeting, only-physical lovers in the past. Isaac doesn't tend to burn bridges unless something really bad has happened so he'd probably still be friendly and affectionate towards Momo if they had slept together, even just with silly shit like sending him little paper-crane notes that fly over to him during class or moving if he's in Momo's favorite spot in the hufflepuff common room, stuff like that. He's a shithead but he's kind, so there's a likelihood that he's been acquaintances with Momo for a bit.

If you'd like, I'd love to do a thread with them? Even if it's just them bonding over some shit or running into one another and Momo possibly asking why Isaac was held back a year- that seems like a good starter!

@Lenny Plunkett

SO MANY OPTIONS AAHHH

First of all, with Lenny, I think they'd be really interesting! Isaac is used to cutting comments so if he decides to be nasty towards him for whatever reason, he'll get the snarkiest replies back- so I can see a lovely banter-battle taking place between them for sure, and if Lenny can cut the shit for .05 seconds once he realizes that Isaac is decent, they might be able to be friends! If not actual friends, they can always have a love-hate relationship which consists of them roasting eachother gloriously at any and all times 8D Would you wanna start a thread w/ them??

SECONDLY, Felton. Isaac would be the kind to be snarky and start something if he heard about felton making shitty comments. On top of that, if Felton would be the kind to make shitty comments abt Isaac failing or his veeeery public drunken burn out involving falling into the fountain at the ministry, they could possibly get into an actual argument or altercation- Isaac isn't very fighty, but if someone pisses him off and takes banter/roasting to actual viciousness he can be nasty. That being said, he also wouldn't be the type to attack unless provoked- and that goes for punches and words. He wouldn't insult Felton abt his family unless Felton hit first bc he isn't the type to needlessly be a dick c':

THIRDLY. Mitchell has one hell of a last name my dude. Isaac would probably really like him! they'd likely really get along because Isaac is a shit disturber and loves adventures and fun stuff like that! I can see them being actual friends because Isaac would really latch onto Mitchell, and he's half-decent at being a leader so Mitch won't have to make all the decisions. Does mitch fly? Isaac loves to race brooms so he'd probably have a blast doing that with mitch maybe? 8D

I THINK THAT'S ALL HOLY HECK

--------------------

Chikara Momomiya

we've done something wonderful

nelliel Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
hufflepuff
Year
n/a
Clash
halfblood
Status
6'0
Height
nelliel
she/they
Pronouns
4-January 18

Jan 9 2018, 07:37 PM   LINK Quote
@Isaac Jackson

yes yes yes, this sounds perfect <3 (apologies if you can sense my plot thirst from all the way across the internet.) i'd love to do a thread with them as well; momo would definitely be wondering where isaac disappeared to (and why he hasn't grown any taller?! haha... but in a very soft sort of way) since i'm guessing they no longer share a dorm.

would you like to start a thread? i'm pretty open to any location; if you don't mind waiting a little bit, i can also start something in the next day or two!

Isaac Jackson

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'2
Height
Benno
He/him
Pronouns
8-January 18

Jan 9 2018, 08:22 PM   LINK Quote
@Chikara Momomiya

No worries dude!! I'm super excited! and I can start one if you like; I'll probably put it in the Hufflepuff dorm for simplicity's sake, unless I get a plan for elsewhere! C': I'll tag you in it!

--------------------

Juno Moreau

I don't make sense to anyone but my best friends.

Exh Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

GLOMP Squad
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
None yet
Clash
pureblood
Status
5"5
Height
Exh
she/her
Pronouns
29-August 16

Jan 10 2018, 12:25 AM   LINK Quote
-screams excitedly-

IS THIS A WONDER YEARS REFERENCE OMG!? Can we be best friends?
Sorry... I just get very excited when people make wonder years references O.O I'll stop being creepy now

... but his signature is everything

-ahem-

@Isaac Jackson / Juno Moreau: A wee bit slutty you say? Meet Juno Moreau, my 6th year Gryffindor who enjoys sleeping around, partying, smoking... and not a whole lot else tbh. Her father is also high ranking ministry official, so i'm almost certain they'd recognise each other on last names alone. I've got some crazy betrothal plots coming up with this girl, so I'm thinking that maybe these two could have had a fling in the past? Now they're just really strange friends who used to sleep together for funsies & push one another deeper into their teenage rebellions? LEMME KNOW!

Isaac / Morgan: Morgan Mulloy is my angry boy™. He's a sixth year Ravenclaw who plays drums in local band & loves punk music. He's not had the easiest go of life... and as a result has a pretty nasty temper sometimes. But, when he's not being moody & agressive.. he can actually be a pretty decent guy? I imagine with the two of them now being in the same year, there's a pretty good chance they'll run into one another? Maybe Morgan can be that guy who leaves him an open seat in classes (bc making a whole new set of friends in 6th year must be a drag) & offers him a smoke after class? I guess I'm suggesting a budding friendship built on a mutual appreciation of cigarettes -sobs-

Oh... I've also got Karcsi Connor if you're interested - he's Petra's older brother. But, unlike his little sis he's an unbearable, horrible blood purist! Fun, right?

--------------------
I Can't Escape
the way that I don't fit in with any of this

user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image
Avatars by the wonderful Evan <3

Gabriel Castellanos

darlin', stand by me

Yurio the Pancake Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
CS
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'10"
Height
Yurio the Pancake
They
Pronouns
6-January 18

Jan 10 2018, 03:43 PM   LINK Quote
Hey hey! So, I'm Yurio! Don't think I've met you yet so I just thought I would very quickly introduce myself and throw my kiddos at you!

SO IMMEDIATELY, I feel like throwing Gab at Isaac because they're the same house and the same year! Wahey! (You'll notice I say that a lot). Gab grew up as the second child of five, and he essentially raised his siblings with his older brother. He likes telling stories and jokes and making people laugh and being a very supportive friend! We could always throw Isaac and Gab together as maybe friends? Considering they're probably also dorm mates!

I also have Vitaliy Vasiliev and Shion Suzuki, but I'm not sure where they'd fit right now!

Feel free to add me on skype too! It's oathsblade

<333

@Isaac Jackson

--------------------

thanks for the avi, Evan<333

Nanaya Amar-Sin

are we human because we gaze at the stars?

Hailey Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Ravenclaw
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Ravenclaw
Year
Undecided
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'5
Height
Hailey
She/Her
Pronouns
6-November 17

Jan 10 2018, 06:18 PM   LINK Quote
Hey Benno! I haven’t met you yet, but i’m pretty new here, too. I’m Hailey!

all i’ve got is my baby, Nanaya Amar-Sin, she comes from a highly prestigious pure blood family of dragonologists and is practically 12 years old even though she is a 6th year Ravenclaw. She’s very family oriented and insulting one of her siblings (Tammuz, Inanna, or Ninlil) will instantly get you on her bad side. She’s consonantly on the move and pretty easily distracted but is a really sweet girl. I have more information about her on my plotter (called “the sea dragon”) if you want more information about her (im on my phone, so i can’t really switch back and forth.)

I’m open to any romantic or platonic relationships between her and Isaac if you’re interested!

@Isaac Jackson

Isaac Jackson

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'2
Height
Benno
He/him
Pronouns
8-January 18

Jan 10 2018, 06:26 PM   LINK Quote
@Juno Moreau

IT IS A WONDER YEARS REFERENCE I LOVE THEM I HAVE ALL THEIR ALBUMS HELLO NEW FRIEND

c: hi

With Juno, I love that plan! I'd love to see how they work together! Isaac is really chill and would always share cigarettes n snacks n weed and what not so he's really easy to plot with there. He also illegally races brooms so there's that if Juno is really into some thrill-seeking, he can always take her out for a ride! Either way, it's all good! Would you wanna start a thread maybe?

And I can totally see him and Morgan working out as friends. Isaac is the last person to judge anyone for being angry, seeing as he goes through cycles like that himself, and he loooves punk music so he'd be fuckin JAZZED to participate. If the band has any openings, he might even try n join up with them if that'd be a possibility? I don't know if the band has actual members on here but 8D Isaac will flirt playfully, so there's options there as well. I really wanna start a thread with them!!

ALSO thank you abt the signature but aahh I think it looks like gARBAGE I need to learn how to code on this site //sob

:'D my skype is tally-cat btw, you should add me!! my discord is bennowulf #9522

@Gabriel Castellanos

Nice to meet you!! I think Gab could be a really good influence for Isaac- probably would inspire him to work harder and stuff. Besides, Isaac really needs a good friend, so I'm 210% interested in that!! Gab seems like a sweetie! I'd love to do a thread if you'd like? Either of us can start! c': I'm essited!

--------------------

Adelaide Wilmont

living in a state of dreaming

Abigail Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Halfblood
Status
5'5"
Height
Abigail
She/Her
Pronouns
30-June 17

Jan 10 2018, 09:53 PM   LINK Quote
hey there! <3

i'm gonna throw my gal adelaide at ya. they're probably already familiar with each other since they're in the same house (and now the same year too). she probably knows him as the guy who got held-back or more likely the living example of what will happen to me if i don't get my shit together. she gets around pretty well. at parties (and just in general) shes prone to latching on to the nearest pretty face, so at one point or another, she's probably tried locking lips with him. honestly, i think there's room for friendship stuff, weird relationship stuff, whatever! this is kindaaa a mess so feel free to hit me up on skype (abby.m.starr) if you wanna plot some more <3
Gryffindor Intermediate
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
Clash
Status
6'3"
Height
Kenz
She/her
Pronouns
21-March 12

Jan 11 2018, 08:16 PM   LINK Quote
Hiiiii Ben!

I promised to come and here I am. Brydon here is a drinker, smoker, partier and wants lots of fun with everything. He's exceptionally good at poker and Quidditch - a chaser - and he likes lots of adventures and excitement. Most of all, he likes to feel free, which is something he doesn't feel in the day to day classes and being a pureblood and expected to act like he cares about being a pureblood. His father is in Azkaban, something Bry is happy about and doesn't follow the papers very much for, even if it's there. He's very much in need of male companions, although his best friend is Athelstan Munn (and love) but that part is for another day. They're both sixth years and I think they could get along pretty well. Let me know what you think <3

@Isaac Jackson

Juno Moreau

I don't make sense to anyone but my best friends.

Exh Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

GLOMP Squad
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
None yet
Clash
pureblood
Status
5"5
Height
Exh
she/her
Pronouns
29-August 16

Jan 11 2018, 08:51 PM   LINK Quote
@Isaac Jackson

I am more than happy to star a thread for Juno && him if you'd like smile.gif

As for Morgan things, he's currently chasing after a girl so he would probably have to playfully turn down his flirting, but either way - friends fo sure! There's actually a wanted ad for more band members in Mogan/Brandy's band here so if you're interested, we could even do some band things! In that case, they would 100% know one another before he got held back & we could maybe swing it as a biffles plot smile.gif

-is rambling-

--------------------
I Can't Escape
the way that I don't fit in with any of this

user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image
Avatars by the wonderful Evan <3

Lyra Saros

I am stardust gathered fleetingly into form.

Mari Profile Plotter Tracker Ranking Extra Info Etc

Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
Clash
Pure + Taken
Status
5'4
Height
Mari
She+Her
Pronouns
3-January 18

Jan 12 2018, 04:33 PM   LINK Quote
Hi. It's me. Mari. biggrin.gif
There will be no Benno I made it to your plotter.

I have two babies that I am going to throw at Isaac, the first being my little Gryffindor Lyra Saros who is from a very large, magically hidden clan up in the Himalayan Mountains! She's very energetic and is 15 years old. I don't think she'd get any kind of flirting coming from Isaac as she's kind of not really looking into that stuff right now. Another thing to know about Lyra is that she's been betrothed to the clan chief's son since third year so that's probably where she will end up. I can definitely see them being friends, and even though he is shorter (but not by a lot) she'd still consider him something like a big brother. Also, I can see her bringing him books to study and catch up to his year but then being a complete distraction because sometimes she can't sit and do homework herself.

Next is my adult Farrah Revah a very calm Hufflepuff that's related to @Nenet Ahmadi (another one of my characters). People think Farrah is very sweet but she lowkey insults people who try and make her unhappy. She's a very soft person who enjoys reading so I can see her being an ear for Isaac. PRO! They're in the same house. So they would definitely know each other even though she's a 7th year. biggrin.gif

Let me know what you think! I have a billion other kids but decided two is good for now. ^-^

@Isaac Jackson

--------------------
she was a rose in the hands of those who had no intention of keeping her

user posted image
01/22/18
Avatars by the wonderful @Evan of WR

Isaac Jackson

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'2
Height
Benno
He/him
Pronouns
8-January 18

Jan 12 2018, 05:03 PM   LINK Quote
@Lyra Saros

Hiya!! I'm glad you found it, I hope you enjoy your stay! :'D

As far as Lyra goes, I think that'd be awesome! Isaac prolly wouldn't flirt with her anyway because she's a bit too young, he tends to go older or same-age typically c': He ain't gross. But I think that'd be really nice- he makes for a good big brother figure, if that's something you needed from him, and I think it'd be awesome if they could practice spell work or something together! :'D

And for Farrah, I think that they'd get along swimmingly. Isaac and her share in common the fact that they don't tend to bite first when it comes to snark and insults, so that's good! Isaac is hard to crack open, especially bc his feelings are messy and he can't articulate them well, so I think it'd be awesome if she could have the patience. And hey, they'll definitely know each other because he was held back in his sixth so he /should/ be in seventh like she is!

I'm down for either so let me know!! If you'd like to start a thread with either you can go for it!

@Brydon Wilkins

Hey dude!! I think that Brydon and Isaac would get along swimmingly. They've probably partied quite a lot together so they'll definitely know each other. Bry has probably seen Isaac table dance, so....

Maybe we can do a thread where they share a smoke or somethin? c': Idk what he's smoking but Isaac goes through cigarettes super fast, and likes weed too so. Whatever ya like!

--------------------
Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Sixteen
Year
Undecided
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'0''
Height
Lacey Jay
She/Her
Pronouns
3-December 17

Jan 12 2018, 05:06 PM   LINK Quote
Hello! Yes hey hi! My name is Lacey and I have a few children running around but I wanna throw Jessie here at ya!

Jessie transferred to Hogwarts at the beginning of her fifth year form Ilvermony. She’s a South Philly girl whose dad works in Magical slaw Enforcement, even though she’s a wild child who parties, and always gets in trouble! Loves photography, hockey and telling you how it is! Bisexual flirt who likes to sleep around!

I’m open for anything with her and Isaac! Throw them at me!!
@Isaac Jackson

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan! <3 Signature by chocoLATE. Of Shadowplay
user posted image
Goosin' Around since 12/11/17

Isaac Jackson

Hufflepuff
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Hufflepuff
Year
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'2
Height
Benno
He/him
Pronouns
8-January 18

Jan 12 2018, 05:19 PM   LINK Quote
@Jessica Reiss

I'm into it!! Hi, I'm ben! c':

Isaac is a flirt but he also likes having actual friends as well as f....f-buddies! So maybe we could do a thread where they're flirting/being snarky at each other as they do and end up actually getting along? I'd love for him to have more actual friends. We can always say they've slept around in the past too because he does have a reputation for that!

I can always start a thread if you'd like?

--------------------
Gryffindor Intermediate
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Year
Clash
Status
6'3"
Height
Kenz
She/her
Pronouns
21-March 12

Jan 12 2018, 11:31 PM   LINK Quote
@Isaac Jackson

Perhaps a shrieking shack adventure with smokes and alcohol? Would you like to start or should I?
Gryffindor
Status
Account
Post Count
Member ID.
Send a PM
Gryffindor
Sixteen
Year
Undecided
Clash
Pureblood
Status
5'0''
Height
Lacey Jay
She/Her
Pronouns
3-December 17

Jan 13 2018, 02:55 AM   LINK Quote
@Isaac Jackson Sounds good to me! ^__^

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan! <3 Signature by chocoLATE. Of Shadowplay
user posted image
Goosin' Around since 12/11/17
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts.

Want to join in on the fun? Sign up by registering your in character name in proper cases!