Halfblood
Rep: 12 pts [ + | - ]

JR Zerner
© Kenz // She/her
Awards: 54

Here We Go!

Wurr Happenings!

LIONS let me hear you roar!

...Because yes, this is the Spring 2017 Term. We have started it off with a bang by having the House Cup win from the winter term, so congratulations, lions we have the rights to the Mirror of Erised, which can be found in this here forum, but please make sure not to stare into it too long. Click me!

In other news, let us rejoice in all the FOA winners. Go check them out HERE and make sure you send congratulations where they are in order!

Quidditch signups are in full swing. If you're interested, you can read about Quidditch Here There are already some teams that are doing sign ups so if you want to see them they are Here

Playing Quidditch not your thing? Look over Here to become a write for the Qudditch Quarterly

Our newest Gryffindors are Dmitri Haag played by Akkey and Martín Marzán played by Stells.

Lastly, a great shout out to Robin Mathilde De Clercq and Stells Quincy Elkins for making awesome things happen for Gryffindor during the winter term.

About Your Prefect

That sure was a lot of stuff going on. I hope you're excited for this spring term as much as I am. Now a little about me and your new Prefect JR Zerner. I'm Kenz (Not to confuse our newcomers of the Kenzie that also runs around wurr, we are actually two different people). I'm 24 and for those of you in the United States, I'm in Wisconsin. I spend my days with 3-5 year old children as a teacher of a Head Start Center, running a classroom of twenty as well as managing a staff of four other members. Outside of work, JR Zerner and Liam Andrews have kind of taken over my life. Your new Gryffindor Prefect is a seventh year that tends not to be personal with many people, is very good at charms, and spends all of his free time (and beyond) running on the grounds of Hogwarts or in the Room Requirement weight lifting or punching things.

That's all I have for now. Please feel free to PM me at anytime, find me around the cbox, or ask someone around for my Skype. I'm excited to share this term with you all and see what it brings!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PM
^
JR Zerner
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 03:41 PM

"Always Runnin'"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'1"
Halfblood

JR Zerner
© Kenz // She/her

Did you miss me yet?

Okay, wow, there's lots off stuff flying around Wurr and it's all amazing so we want to make sure that we don't miss any of it. Right? Right.

1) Quidditch!
~~~~ Alright, look, I know we're on page 16 or so already, but come join the fun. Spectating is very encouraged and lots of fun. HERE is the game, and HERE are the spectator codes. Come watch the Pixies stomp the Nundu Who knows, you might even end up on the Kiss Cam!

2) Carnival
~~~~The CARNIVAL IS AT HOGWARTS. There is a opening night party complete with a costume contest, an enchanted labyrinth, dunk tank, dragon boat racing, an upcoming cooking contest, and of course, any of Your own threads that involve carnival rides and so much more. HERE is your link to all the excitement!

3) Welcomings
~~~~Look, there's new faces around town and we need to welcome them to our fun and excitment. First off, we need to welcome back Steph @[Protego Lockrin] then we need to give a warm and fuzzy Gryffindor welcome to Roxy @Laurent Cardiner and Puzzles @Rode Connors

4) Congratulations!
~~~~Annie and her baby @Daesung Ryu are now at the Novice level! Akkey and her baby @Dmitri Haag are now at the Beginner level. GO GRYFFINDOR RANK UPS.

5) General reminders
~~~~We have an upcoming deadline for OTM Nominations on March 23rd Here is your pretty link. Please be nice and nominate others, not yourself AND spread the wealth on Wurr.

~~~~Remember to get your House points in as you complete or start threads. Housepoints are updated each week and while Gryffindor has a healthy lead, we want to keep the cup! Here is your friendly link.

Happy wurring, loves <3 Kenz is out. GO GRYFFINDOR!

--------------------
PM
^
JR Zerner
 Posted: May 7 2017, 06:41 PM

"Always Runnin'"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
6'1"
Halfblood

JR Zerner
© Kenz // She/her

I'm baaaaack, better late than never

We are nearing the end of the term so let's get movin'.

1) Carnival
~~~~Don't forget that the event is still up and around. We have a few more weeks to enjoy the carnival at Hogwarts to please make sure to do it all. HERE is your link to all the excitement!

2) Welcomings
~~~~Look, there's new faces around town and we need to welcome them to our fun and excitement. Better late than never, let's welcome @Elliot Lawrence played by Shade, @Cambria Raines played by Nayda, @Noire Winters played by Jynx, @Lorelei Chase played by Amanda, @Felix Wolfhard played by Sara, @Kala Faraji played by Mari, and @Addison Tso played by Qi, aka your royal highness.

3) Congratulations!
~~~~Alice @Juniper Holmes got her lovely up to beginner, Stells @Martín Marzán is beginner, and Puzzles @Rode Connors is also at beginner. You gals rock, keep up the amazing work.

4) General reminders
~~~ We do have a skinning contest that is going to be coming to an end soon, but there is still tiime. If you're interested, here is the link.

~~~Staff picked OTM this time around, be sure to read why in the grab bag and be sure to congratulate those that deserve these awards!

~~~~Remember to get your House points in as you complete or start threads. Housepoints are updated each week and while Gryffindor has a healthy lead, we want to keep the cup!

Here is your friendly link.

~~~Last but not least, remember that we do have Quidditch coming up next weekend and let's make sure to cheer on our favorite teams and favorite people.

Happy wurring, loves! <333 Let's finish out this term strong!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥