izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright, oh, katya, you poor unlucky soul
evan177th year馃毈pureblood5'10"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 18

Jun 5 2018, 07:07 PM   Link Quote
Kaatya,

hi, kavtya .i love you so much. let's be good best firends... i mean.. fuck lets hangggout and we cna do some alcohol and i will Buy yo;u some weeeed

.... ;;u do'nt need theodlore. stupid fuckign.... fucking dumb fuck. he's stupid. kis meeeeeeee

- sollllllll

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
(permanent language & substances warning)

Stellagmite166th Year馃敭Pureblood5'6
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 11

Jun 10 2018, 12:12 PM   Link Quote
Summer Solstice,

Question: Did your mother drop you on your head as a child?

In what universe is it acceptable to message someone at FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING. идиота кусок.

But sure, Sol. Let's 'do' some alcohol. And let's invite Grisha too while we're at it, and Margo.

You know what, you got that right. Theodlore is a 'fucking dumb fuck', and I don't need him, but at least he doesn't message me while drunk. Keep your kisses to yourself, Flowers, I'm not in the mood to end up with mono.

Yekaterina

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Drozdova Twins 鈾
Evan is TheCoolest鈩 and that's why he made me avies and this pretty pixel 鈾
evan177th year馃毈pureblood5'10"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: 18

Jun 10 2018, 12:32 PM   Link Quote
katrya,

nooo ... katya don't b,e like that. don't call me by my ful name : ( my mum didnt drop me she just sold me haha.... itsa long story... crazy huh

four int he morning is totlall ytthe be;st thime to owl someone? look. ok. ok. ok. i think, you are just so fuckign smart and i lov e that about yuou.

yessss let's literally do that???? grisha is my homeboy, and margo such a cool chick haha but you have always been the prettier one. sshhhh. b ecause you're so so sooo r eally smart. can you tell my Future.

whats mono???????

- sollllllll

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
(permanent language & substances warning)

Stellagmite166th Year馃敭Pureblood5'6
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 11

Jun 13 2018, 05:35 AM   Link Quote
Sol,

How is Grisha friends with you?

Sold you, huh? Interesting, though not really 'crazy'. I've never had a mother myself, so I can't say I sympathize.

I couldn't care less if people think I'm smart or not, Sol. None of it justifies messaging me at 4 in the morning. DON'T. DO. IT. AGAIN.

Oh really? I'm the prettier one? And you're sure you don't tell Margo the exact same thing? Perhaps I should show her this message. Oh. I know. I should read your future when we all go drinking. How about that?

Yekaterina
P.S: You're mono.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Drozdova Twins 鈾
Evan is TheCoolest鈩 and that's why he made me avies and this pretty pixel 鈾
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD