CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'6"
Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

Avery Darkmoss
© Aze // She/her
Awards: None

Hello, everyone. A few notes before we begin:

If your character's name hasn't been added to the list, it means I haven't seen it yet, but you can still post in any class threads that are currently open. The signup list is a formality so I can keep track of all students and their current marks, as well as hand out IC homework offers for anyone joining in late.

I will be doing my best to have at least two lessons a term along with at least two very short homework pieces. A lot of this will simply be on what the main theories are and how your character views them, since this is mostly theory-- Magical theory! Haha.

At the end of each term there'll be a small exam, woo! And at the very end based on your character's performance they'll receive a grade which reflects only on their performance in the class and will have a little personalized note from Professor Darkmoss. : ] It's just for fun and can be private, although unless you state a preference, it'll be shared like the others. If you aren't interested in this grade or in the homework there is no penalty, as I'm sure you're already aware.

A final disclaimer to those looking to participate: A lot of this class will just be talking about and exploring the implications of (and in some cases, using magic to prove it!) some of my made-up theories on the inner workings of magics, which may or may not be fact, but the theories involved are based on how wix may view magic, as well as (especially in the case of some of Avery's favorites and his own theories) on canon examples of how magic does and doesn't function. If you'd like to talk about the actual examples that back the theories up (because obviously I can't reference the books in class) feel free to HMU and we can talk worldbuilding all day long. <3

TL;DR Sign-ups aren't required, but they allow me to track IC students, the points they've earned, their homework, and general performance so that I can do cool IC-only stuff with generally no impact on anything. Yay!

Okay. Enough of the boring disclaimers and speeches. If you're still interested, which I hope you are, feel free to make a post including the following:

Character name: (First and last, please!)
Year:
House:
Do you want your end of term "marks" to be private?: (If this is left blank it will be shared like others'. Additionally if you aren't interested in receiving a "grade" at the end that tells you how your character did, with a note from Prof. Darkmoss, simply say "Not interested" and you won't receive one.)

------------

Student Roster:

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Vance Ellsworth
6th Year - Public

Devyn O'Donnell
5th Year - Public

Slytherin

Kaerac Terellian
5th Year - Public

Gryffindor

PM
^
Vance Ellsworth
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 05:53 AM

"No, I'm Vance. The cute one, duh."

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
Halfblood

Vance Ellsworth
© Lolo // she/her

Character name: Vance Ellsworth
Year: 6th
House: Ravenclaw
Do you want your end of term "marks" to be private?: Public is fine

--------------------
PM
^
Devyn O'Donnell
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 01:12 PM

"Wee Student Beastie"

YEAR:
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'6"

Devyn O'Donnell
© FizzyElf // they

Character name: Kaerac Terellian
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin
Do you want your end of term "marks" to be private?: Public

Character name: Devyn O'Donnell
Year: 5th
House: Ravenclaw
Do you want your end of term "marks" to be private?: Public
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥