Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

GAME ONE: The Notorious Nundu vs The Pickled Pixies
Julius Sparkson
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:31 AM
Caesar
old YEAR
YEARS
256 posts
fabulous
may the odds be ever in your favor

Rep: 6 pts [ + | - ]
Awards: None

ATTENTION. Please refresh yourself with the rules.

SPRING QUIDDITCH MATCH

WEATHER FORECAST:

user posted image

5°C / 41°F
WIND SOUTH 7 MPH WITH FOG AND LIGHT DRIZZLE
VISIBILITY: LIMITED

Notorious Nundu VS Pickled Pixies

Captains, shake hands.
Remember to play fair and clean.

THE WHISTLE HAS BEEN BLOWN.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Severin Larsson
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:38 AM
Tine
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Slytherin
16 YEARS
1381 posts
Viridian Guild Leader
I have lost my conscience, but I never lose control.

Rep: 28 pts [ + | - ]
Severin LarssonSlytherin Novice
Awards: 23

Severin was glad for the repelling charm he had casted on his goggles before rising up in the air, squinting through the glass while he was watching the quaffle being tossed in the air, as well as all the other balls of the game to follow. It took him only a few moments to remember why he loved Quidditch so much, why he had been yearning for the wind in his hair and even the drizzle on his skin the moment his feet had left the ground and he was flying towards the quaffle as it was thrown up, ready to snatch it before anyone from the Pickled Pixies - what kind of name was that even? He was ashamed on Theodore’s behalf - could get their hands on it.

He raced past the leather ball, ignoring the slight headache such a move already induced - with kisses from his past skull fractures, obviously - before he grabbed it, safely tucking it underneath his arm before he raced over the field towards the goal hoops.

_
Larsson at your service, come fight me.

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ CHASER
"TYR"

#66 - SEVERIN LARSSON

Tracker// Workshop
Severin is an adorable deerbaby on thin shaky legs and perfect, flawed and all says Cam. And this is why she made me this pretty thing
PM
^
Alexander Kingsley
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:50 AM
Annie
7th YEAR
Slytherin
17 YEARS
560 posts
N/A
saltier than the dead sea

Rep: 10 pts [ + | - ]
Awards: 27

Whose brilliant idea was it to have a match in this kind of weather? If Alec ever got the chance, he was going to find them and slap them. It was chilly, there was fog, he was going to be soaking wet by the end of this match… Why did he even bother showing up anymore? It would be far better to just fake an injury and stay inside where he could be warm and dry and not have to deal with all the idiocy that came with playing in wet weather. He pouted to himself, thanking Merlin for repelling charms. At least he would be able to see, if nothing else.

He pulled his broom to the left, beginning in his first hoop figure eight of the match. Catch the snitch quickly so we can be done, please…

---
    Alec is here and hoop circling, he'd rather be sleeping

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ KEEPER
"SEA SALT"

#07 - ALEXANDER KINGSLEY
PMAIM
^
JR Zerner
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:52 AM
Kenz
7th YEAR
Gryffindor
17 YEARS
403 posts
Always Runnin'

JR ZernerGryffindor Prefect
Awards: 10

There was rain in the air as JR watched the the two teams line up for the referee's whistle. He blinked a couple times and hoped that it wouldn't be pouring on them for their first Quidditch game of the season. In one hand, the Gryffindor was holding the broom that he was sitting on, a gift from a friend, and the other was holding on to the beater's bat that the captain of the team he was playing for had given him just before the team's practice. JR had never officially played in a game before, but with the help of some of his friendly teammates as well as unfriendly ones, the lion had picked up the rules decently enough. He was ready to try out this game. If nothing else, he had found that coming to a stop on his brom as he hit the bludgers in the air was helping his aim and the successful of hitting the ball with his beater's bat.

Even so, nerves sat in his stomach as he watched, his eyes roaming around to all the players on the field. The whistle had sounded; within moments Fin would be shaking hands with the other captain and the game would begin in a flurry of brooms in the sky, both players and spectators getting wetter and wetter. Within seconds of the whistle they were all off, ready to play the game.

------------
JR's nervous for the first game of Quidditch ever, but is ready to try this out after practicing hard lately.

--------------------

user posted image
Tracker!
Thanks Coco for the lovely things <3
PM
^
Orion Austen
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:53 AM
Kahlen
5th YEAR
Muggleborn
Gryffindor
15 YEARS
175 posts
Viridian Guild
the smarter, sexier twin ;)

Rep: 5 pts [ + | - ]
Orion AustenGryffindor
Awards: 5

The foggy skies weren't exactly perfect Quoddotch weather, but, mostly, Orion was just worried no one would be able to see his awesome looks and even more awesome moves. Shouldn't magic be able to fix this? Honestly. Shaking his head at the thought, he supposed he should've been thankful for the charms that allowed him to see with his googles on at least. And see he did.

It seemed his teammate had beaten him to the Quaffle, and whole Orion pouted a little at not being able to gain the glory first, he nonetheless shouted encouragingly, "Go Sevvy! Throw it to the hoops dude!" He carelessly threw his hands up in the air to cheer the other boy on.

---
Orion worries the weather means people won't see his glorious self play ball. Also, cheers Sev on.

--------------------
Tracker

The Notorious Nundu

◎ CHASER
"STAR-LORD"

#22 - ORION AUSTEN
PMEmail
^
Severin Larsson
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:56 AM
Tine
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Slytherin
16 YEARS
1381 posts
Viridian Guild Leader

He did not have time to look at the left or the right - but Severin trusted in his team mates enough for them to protect or warn him from incoming bludgers that would be aimed at him sooner or later again. His arm was still wrapped tightly around the quaffle as he sped up, wondering how long this broom model would actually last until he would have to go for a faster, better one - as if his father had not always bought the best that was currently offered. It was so easy to get distracted - yet his focus was on Quidditch in this moment, and the goal hoops that came closer as he snaked his way through the players, taking aim before he catapulted the quaffle towards the leftmost hoop, holding his breath as he saw it flying through the air. It wouldn’t be a first fail - but Severin hated nothing more than failure.

_
Severin muses about his broom before he AIMS THE QUAFFLE AT THE LEFTMOST HOOP.
Dice Roll: 1d100: 38 = 38

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ CHASER
"TYR"

#66 - SEVERIN LARSSON

Tracker// Workshop
Severin is an adorable deerbaby on thin shaky legs and perfect, flawed and all says Cam. And this is why she made me this pretty thing
PM
^
Sascha Klaus
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:59 AM
T.J.
6th YEAR
Half-Veela
Slytherin
17 YEARS
1101 posts
Viridian Guild
the rivers of emotion are pebbles from your ocean

Rep: 29 pts [ + | - ]
Sascha KlausGLOMP Squad
Awards: 51

It was the moment he had been waiting for. That most everyone had been waiting for.

Of course, that "most" meant that you were either a member of the Nundu or of the Pixies, as today's game would feature the two teams of seven facing off in what would, hopefully, be a match to remember to kick off their respective campaigns. On one hand, you had the Pixies, who while ridiculously named were no doubt talented, while you had the Nundu and their team of... well, misfits. You had the trio of chasers who occasionally got along and the beaters who always seemed to enjoy spreading blood, no matter how messy, as well as one of the better keepers Hogwarts had seen in quite a while. The seeker, Felton Quigley the 49th, was very much new and yet just as committed to winning as the rest-- or so one Mr. Sascha Klaus hoped. There really was no telling anymore.

Having taken to the air at the same speed and time as Blyssenor, Sascha only barely noticed the Nundu-blur flying past him, the blonde hair and lean frame making it all the more easy to pick Severin out from the rain-dampened skies. 'That's my boy", he thought to himself in a cool, collected voice, nodding in Blyssenor's direction before speaking just as calmly to his counterpart. "It's gonna be hell out here today, Blysse. Try and make it rain bodies, ne? Their bodies, of course." Smiling, he paused just briefly enough to watch Severin take his shot on goal. "Looks like the action is already heating up!"

---
Sascha muses to himself about his excitement while making Blysse promise to rain bodies from the sky. He watches (affectionally I might add) as Severin takes the game's first shot.

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ CHASER
"BLACK MAMBA"

#99 - SASCHA KLAUS ● CAPTAIN
PMEmail
^
JR Zerner
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:12 AM
Kenz
7th YEAR
Gryffindor
17 YEARS
403 posts
Always Runnin'

JR grimanced as an opposing chaser found his way to the Quaffle and was already headed to the goal posts on the Pixie's end of the field. Looking around he searched the air quickly for a bludger to send the players way. The rain and the fog were going to prevent this from being a task that was super easy, but within a few moments JR had found one dancing about fifty yards away, heading towards him. He was in luck and positioned his broom to be in the bludger's way, sucked in a slight breath, readying himself for the hit that he was going to try and make. Sending the bludger towards the racing chaser would be a task that JR had never done before in the fast paced match of a game, but he had to take the chance at some point, right? Steadying himself on his broom, he reached to hit the bludger with his bat just as the chaser threw the quaffle towards the hoops.

---------------------

JR spots a bludger and attempts to hit it towards @[Severin Larsson just seconds after the boy threw the quaffle towards the hoops to score.
Dice Roll: 1d100 : 97 = 97

--------------------

user posted image
Tracker!
PM
^
Emric Bolstridge
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:13 AM
Cat
6th YEAR
Taken
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
774 posts
Neutral
Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscin'

Rep: 29 pts [ + | - ]
Emric BolstridgeGryffindor Intermediate
Awards: 8

All morning, Emric had been unable to stay still, the excitement of the match today too much for him to contain. Now, finally, the day had arrived and he was going to be in his favorite position. Even with the fog and the drizzle of rain lightly trickling down, the Gryffindor considered it the perfect day to be out on the pitch. The chill in the air, the poor visibility -- it all amounted to more ways to make the game interesting. There'd be complaining about the cold, about being wet, and, hopefully, he'd either get to see fellow teammates fly into each other on accident, or he'd have a collision himself and maybe get to throw a punch or two. On accident, of course.

Kicking off after the ringing blow of the whistle, the sixth year tore off from the pack of flyers, keen eyes straining for anything glittery and gold that he might see. There was a small part of him that wanted to focus on Seeking to ignore everything else that had happened in his life as of late, although it was a little hard to entirely surrender himself to the game with Sascha playing on the field against him. It almost seemed like cruel fate to have them facing off, when all Emric wanted to do was... well, he wasn't sure. Mostly, the lion just wanted to erase what had happened. All of it, right down to where Sascha could still have an unbroken home to go to.

---
Emric is here and ready to rumble. He's a bit distracted with some stufff but he'll get over it. Probably.

--------------------
0 user posted image
GRYFFINDOR
{ pride }

PM
^
Finlay Storm
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:14 AM
Storm
6th YEAR
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
274 posts
I'll make it rain gummy bears and rainbows

Finlay StormHufflepuff Beginner
Awards: 11

Their time had finally come to shine, and Finlay had become a barely contained bundle of energy. There was a constant fidgeting in his whole aura, fixing his goggles for the billionth time. Another cold blustery day that was perfect for quidditch, because we'll, nothing stopped quidditch. It was actually kind of amazing when they had a match with fair weather, but where was the fun in that? The fog might have been a problem when it came to bludgers, but he wasn't going to think about that right this moment. No instead the badger was going to think about awesome things, like the fact that the game was starting. Wait the game was starting, he had never been apart of the starting rituals. Awkwardly, so horribly awkwardly the Pixies captain wandered to meet the other captain, perhaps looking a bit lost in this exchange.

"Cheers." The badger offered in a chipper tone as he shook hands and the departed to actually start the game. It was his good friend Sevy that snatched the quaffle up, racing down the pitch unhindered by, well anything or anyone. By the time he had caught up the quaffle was already sailing towards their hoops. The urge to kick the snakes broom was almost too much. Circling away he passed JR, "shoot em down," the boy cheered.

--------------------

user posted image
[Myla]
Made by the fabulous Bolt♡
user posted image
||Tracker||Extras||Family Tree||
PM
^
Preben Nilsson
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:19 AM
Damneh
Seventh YEAR
Gryffindor
17 YEARS
218 posts
You'll be the laughter and I'll be the joke

Rep: 21 pts [ + | - ]
Awards: 20

Vibrating out of excitement wasn’t anything new.

It had been too long, that much he knew. Practice didn’t live up to the thrumming right under his skin, and it definitely never matched up to the noise all around him. Maybe it was a bad thing to admit that the cheering was one of the most fun aspects of Quidditch, right next to bashing someone brains out, of course. Sadly the latter didn’t happen every game. Preben was quite sure they were also keeping logs on how many attempted murders each game had by now. So with the cheering as a lovely battle tune he happily whistled along to, Preben got onto his broom in search for a bludger.

Of course it didn’t take long. It never did. Little fuckers never made it that far after the whistle blew. One could argue it was just good trained eyes that noticed any movement, but by now the Gryffindor was sure he could smell a bludger from miles away. It was weird to protect Sev for once instead of actually trying to hit him. But at least he got to hit something. First blows were always something to get used to, a wide array of targets suddenly available compared to just regular practise. The swing, however, was almost second nature.

Oh, how could he forget that lovely cracking sound of ball connecting bat.

----

Preben is very excited, and tries to deflect the bludger @Finlay Storm

Aka rip me trying to roll higher than a 97

Dice Roll: 1d100: 16 = 16

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ BEATER
"AnNilshilation"

#05 - PREBEN NILSSON
PM
^
Martín Marzán
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:19 AM
Stells
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
195 posts
I hear the sirens coming for you baby

Rep: 7 pts [ + | - ]
Martín MarzánGryffindor

Cursed be Scottish weather.

The match had just started and Martín was already 50 Shades of DONE. It was cold, their captain was as annoying as always and there was glitter in his hair. How dare they touch his hair. As if their team and their colors weren’t ridiculous enough already. Of course, he still looked fabulous, not that anyone would ever know with that fog that threatened not to let their expectators see his beautiful face. What a shame. A true pity. A Quidditch match during a foggy day, how unrefined and savage, such a thing would have never happened at his dear Beauxbatons.

Just to make things worse, Severin had the Quaffle and was trying to score. What the hell was his team doing!? Maybe if he hadn’t been so busy complaining… no, never blame the god, it’s always the mortal’s fault. It was war and the pitch was the battlefield. Blessed be the pixies that they had the one and only Mars in their team. Fingers run through his hair, still perfectly neat despite the cool breeze, right as he watched JR aim a bludger directly at Severin. At least someone was doing something. He would have yelled in encouragement...if the fellow lion didn’t still owe him an apology. Now all his hopes were on Estela stopping that quaffle, but how could a fellow Spaniard ever fail him?

---
Local god of war Mars is fabulously dramatic and has 50 things to complain about. Nothing new.

--------------------
PM
^
Severin Larsson
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:25 AM
Tine
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Slytherin
16 YEARS
1381 posts
Viridian Guild Leader

Severin did not even have time to see whether he had scored or not when he heard the all too familiar crack of wood meeting metal, the obscure sound of a beater bat connecting with a bludger. And even after all those times of being hit by bludger, it made his skin crawl, goosebumps covering his arms and shivers running down his spine while he tried to localise where the bludger was even coming from. When he finally did, he saw someone in their colours - Preben, thankfully for once on Severin’s team and not about to attempt and kill him again - rushing close and trying to deflect the bludger, but it was too late. The iron ball kept racing in his direction, and Severin wanted to scream in anger and frustration.

Instead, he pulled the handle of his broom upwards in a rather desperate attempt of trying to dodge that well-aimed bludger, because he really did not feel like going down that fast. Eventually he would remember to thank Preben later for the attempt of saving him.

_
I CAN FEEL DEATH NO LONGER, I'VE DIED A THOUSAND TIMES!
Severin tries to dodge the bludger of hell from @JR Zerner by pulling his broom upwards.

Dice Roll: 1d100: 18 = 18

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ CHASER
"TYR"

#66 - SEVERIN LARSSON

Tracker// Workshop
PM
^
Serenity Gong
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:30 AM
Qi
5th YEAR
Single
Ravenclaw
16 YEARS
998 posts
Viridian Guild
you've seen me lose all the water from my hands

Rep: 27 pts [ + | - ]
Serenity GongSmoosh Brigade
Awards: 26

#The Notorious Nundu!

Sometimes, Serenity still thought about playing quidditch. Though she hadn't particularly enjoyed the sensation of swooping around in the air on a broom in the moment, she harbored some wistful feeling for it now. But what was it that people were so fond of saying? That nostalgia was always better than the real thing? Well, they were probably right. Besides, she didn't exactly envy anyone in this kind of weather. The rain was a nuisance, but the real headache was the dense fog that was covering half the field. Even on the ground, Serenity could barely see the front of the stands from where she stood at the back of the stadium. She couldn't imagine just how bad it was up in the air.

Speaking of up in the air, she glanced toward the sky in the hopes of seeing something. A few blurs rocketed past her, and she thought for a moment that she spotted both Sascha and Severin. Then they were gone, swallowed up again by the fog. There was no point in straining her eyes to catch them again. If something important happened, someone, either the commentators or the announcer, would let her know.

For now though, her priority was the giant bag of chocolate frogs resting in her hands. She had no idea how Timmy had convinced her into buying these. She wasn't even sure if chocolate was good for people who had recently been brutally murdered by bludgers. But then again, there was no sense in refusing such an innocent request. Besides, Timothy could be a headache the longer he pestered. It was better just to cater to his whims and get peace and quiet as a reward.

She skipped her way down the steps of the stands and finally stopped right before the field. "Timmy." She called, wondering exactly where he was in this dense fog. At least it wasn't warm enough for the food in her arms to start melting.
-----
serenity is here to give a giant bag of chocolate frogs to @Timothy Wilde. other than that nothing to see here. she has no idea sev is dead.

--------------------
serenity gong -
PMEmail
^
Julius Sparkson
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:31 AM
Caesar
old YEAR
YEARS
256 posts
fabulous
may the odds be ever in your favor

A BLUDGER HAS BEEN HIT.

JR Zerner hits a bludger.
roll = 97

Preben Nilsson tries to deflect.
roll = 16

The deflection is not successful.

Severin Larsson tried to dodge.
roll = 18

18 < 97

Severin Larsson is hit.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
JR Zerner
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:35 AM
Kenz
7th YEAR
Gryffindor
17 YEARS
403 posts
Always Runnin'

The connect of the bat on the ball felt so good as the lion watched the bludger head straight for the opposing chaiser that had taken a shot. His breath was coming faster as the nervousness for playing turned into pure excitement - the way that it had when he was playing baseball as a young boy. Maybe Erik had been right in sending him out to play. Maybe his swirling thoughts of the game being more like baseball on a broom was right. JR knew that he shouldn't get too cocky or feel too good about himself - after all, it might have only been beginner's luck, but the lion felt pretty good right now. Turning his eyes away from the chaser for a moment, they flickered to Martín Marzán and he knew that he still owed the boy an apology. Feeling good about himself, the lion shouted out, "Hey Mars, I'm sorry about what happened in the Room of Requirement. Would you please go show them how it's done, now?"

-------------------
JR watches as his hit is successful, then shouts out his much owed apology to @Martín Marzán because he's pumped to play, no longer nervous

--------------------

user posted image
Tracker!
PM
^
Erik Dwight
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:37 AM
Tine
6th YEAR
Pureblood
Ravenclaw
16 YEARS
3504 posts
neutral
I'll be your breath if you can be mine.

Rep: 32 pts [ + | - ]
Erik DwightAdministrator
Awards: 51

#The Notorious Nundu!

It was drizzling and cold - of course it was, because Quidditch needed to be even more uncomfortable than it already was, leaving Erik grumpily walking towards the stadium with his waterproof notepad tucked under his arm and the hood of his sweater pulled over his head, only single strands of pale blonde hair falling over his chest. The wind was tugging on them, blowing them in his face as he climbed the ranks, fingers loosely intertwined with Quincy’s. There was absolutely no way he was going to attend a game all by himself - Quidditch Quarterly interviewer or not. He simply didn’t care enough about a game with high violence levels and metal balls chasing people. It wasn’t his kind of entertainment at all.

Yet he dropped his butt onto the bench close beside the older boy, placing the notepad on his lap while he had absolutely no intentions to take any notes. He was going to wing it, as usual - and this time, at least he did not have Lien Hong in his back, giving comments towards every single word he said and every article he submitted. The Swede did not even know whether Quincy was into Quidditch - but if the flag back in his bedroom at home had been any hint, there was a certain interest. Either way they were here now and the weather was shit, but it did not stop the game from starting and taking off rather quick - so quick Erik had barely time to complain as Severin was being hit by a bludger.

The worst part was that the bludger came from JR, and Erik couldn’t even be mad because that was the point of the whole fucking game. His finger dug immediately into Quincy’s hand as he was staring at the scene that unfolded, green eyes wide as he gazed at his boyfriend. “Did I mention I hate this game?”

__
Erik is here for the Quidditch Quarterly and brought the bae, @Quincy Elkins. Obviously they’re just here in time to see Sev dying and Erik remembers how much he hates that game.

--------------------

Sig by Jess<3
Cam made me a pretty thing and another pretty thing <3
PMWebsite
^
Florentin Deschamps
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:49 AM
Tine
7th YEAR
Pureblood
Slytherin
17 YEARS
400 posts
Neutral
Looks still cute but lips are sore

Rep: 5 pts [ + | - ]
Florentin DeschampsSlytherin Novice
Awards: 22

#The Notorious Nundu!

“This is all going to be smeared with that horrible weather, wait a moment,” Florentin muttered and took out his wand, slender fingers wrapping around it as he quickly through a water-repelling spell at his own face (and his hair, as he was not going to let this get ruined by the wind and the drizzle that kept turning the stadium in a true dirthole), before doing the same on Sigurd’s as well. He could not even believe himself that his face was covered in colours that looked rather obnoxious together. But was it not the team’s name, anyway? The Obnoxious Nundu? Florentin could not quite remember - and he was sure he would not even have cheered for this team if it would not have been for Preben playing there.

In another universe, he would be sitting in the common room now, flicking through another magazine or doing anything else than freezing on the ranks while having allowed - or more, asked - Sigurd to paint his face in the Nundu colours, too. He did not even want to think about how he was going to wash this off again, but clearly today was a day to show just a little team spirit in order to participate in this. His hand was tightening on the binoculars, raising them to look through them - not that there was a lot to see apart from the typical grey skies, goal hoops almost disappearing the fog, flying bludgers, the well-shaped backsides of some of these players, and one of the bludgers hitting one of the players, although he could not see who was being hit.

Slowly, Flo lowered the binoculars again, gazing at Sigurd before leaning in enough to speak without having to yell over the sound of the wind and the cheer of the crowd. “Please tell me it was Klaus who just got hit,” he said, indeed sounding hopeful.

__
Florentin allowed @Sigurd Nilsson to paint his face and made their war paint waterproof, before watching the game and asking if Sascha got hit - maybe just a little too hopeful.

--------------------
PM
^
Preben Nilsson
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:50 AM
Damneh
Seventh YEAR
Gryffindor
17 YEARS
218 posts
You'll be the laughter and I'll be the joke

Rep: 21 pts [ + | - ]
Awards: 20

Okay, so, forget about the vibrating for a second.

He was at that stage, no longer happy enough to be practically jumping on his broom. Anger hadn’t quite set in either. It was merely the first hit of the game, not even his own. They would recover. All would be fine. At least that was what he told himself. Watching Severin go down towards the healers, however, didn’t exactly match that description. Whatever, it was only the start of the game, his hair only starting to get drenched in the light game. For a second the Gryffindor mused if he should go down and check up on Sev, but decided against it with a quick skim over the sky. Sev’s grumpiness could wait, there were bludgers to find.
---

Deflated mood, puppy goes to find another ball.

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ BEATER
"AnNilshilation"

#05 - PREBEN NILSSON
PM
^
Estela De la Cruz
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:56 AM
Dannie Phantom
5th YEAR
15 YEARS
73 posts
Advanced Member

Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

To say that Estela was excited during the first Quidditch match of the season was an understatement. How could she not be excited when she got to play with a talented team? The fifth year kept her eyes on the quaffle as best as she could and it was quickly snatched up by a chaser from the other team.

Letting out a hum, Estela glared at the chaser ahead of her as he sailed his way towards the goal post where she was situated. She couldn't see much until it was right as he threw the quaffle, though, that she noticed a bludger was hit towards the chaser with a thunderous crack. Estela almost made the move to cover her ears, but she remembered where exactly she was and what the situation was, so there was no possible way for the Hufflepuff to cover her ears, defend the goal, and not fall off her broom all at the same time.

The quaffle sailed towards the goal and Estela was quick to see where it was headed. The fifth year moved quickly and did her absolute best effort to defend the goal.

------
Estela is pumped for Quidditch and when she has to, attempts to DEFEND THE GOAL
Dice Roll: 1d100: 5 = 5
PM
^
7 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Topic Options
Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.