Height
Status
Year
6th Year
House
Ravenclaw
clash
Awards: None

Hellow. I'm HK, That stands for Harry Kenneth. I call myself HK because I'm non-binary and HK is a cool name (I'm also pansexual). I'm from England in the United Kingdom (I live in the middle of nowhere), I'm 17 going on 18, and as I'm writing this I'm in the home stretch of my A-Levels. I've applied to do Journalism at the University of Essex, and I want to be a political journalist in the United States, because the United Kingdom is going down the drain because of Brexit and 20 years of Tory government ahead. Woooooo!
I'm interested in politics. That was a mistake. I have a blog where I talk about politics. Be warned: I am very left wing. Link's on my profile. I enjoy writing. That's also why I like roleplaying. It helps to expand as a writer.
I'm rambling on now, so I'll stop.
Leave any questions below.
Looking forward to roleplaying with you all.
PMWebsite
^
JR Zerner
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 01:40 PM
"Always Runnin'"
Kenz
She/her
627 Posts
Rep: 11 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Novice
Height
6'1"
Status
Halfblood
Year
7th
House
Gryffindor
clash
Neutral
Awards: 34

HI HK!

I'm Kenz. We've met and added to skype and all that jazz. A little about me - I'm 24, a 3-5 year old teacher when I'm not on Wurr and love it here. I live in the United States in one of the northern states in the middle of it. Anyhow. I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS PLACE AS MUCH AS I DO.

<3333 Skype me for anything. I have three wonderful horrible boys to plot with.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 12:30 AM
""Those stars don't reach back...""
puzzle
She/Her
65 Posts
Rep: 0 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Beginner
Height
5'2"
Status
Muggleborn
Year
6th
House
Slytherin
clash
undecided
Awards: 10

Hello hello dear, I'm Puzzle, your friendly neighborhood anthropomorphic jigsaw.
So yeah, I'm 21, work in the tourism department at a Dental Clinic here in Antalya, Turkey. Also study accounting but I used to study theater. So yeah. Mostly I WURR, play video games (skyrim, pokemon, fallout NV, etc) and work. So yeah. i'm super friends and stuff and love to help. My skype is on my profile. Feel free to add me if you need help ever.

I have two babies. Rode Connors is my free spirited Gryffindor who loves he outdoors. She's nice.

Then Jetta is my angsty, troubled Slytherin with trust issues. She's not nice.

--------------------

you like me best [ when i'm off my rocker ]

PMWebsite
^
Charlie Cooper
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 12:47 AM
"4AM knows all my secrets"
снʌяɩιε
she
2065 Posts
Rep: 50 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Hufflepuff Intermediate
Height
5'2"
Status
Cursed
Year
6th
House
Hufflepuff
clash
Awards: 86

HELLO HK. I am Charlie C: WELCOME TO WR. It's always exciting to get new people and new babbies. it sounds like you have a lot going on -- journalism, wow! Good luck with your A-levels also!

--------------------
user posted image
the oncoming storm | 05 CHARLIE COOPER
hufflepuff | loyalty, endurance, true victory

{ workshop plotter }
PM
^
Erik Dwight
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 01:50 AM
"I'll be your breath if you can be mine."
Tine
She/Her
3964 Posts
Rep: 42 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ravenclaw Advanced
Height
5'7
Status
Pureblood
Year
6th
House
Ravenclaw
clash
neutral
Awards: 65

Hey HK, I'm Tine, I'm 23 and I'm from Germany! Journalism sounds great of course, as I work as an (online) editor for a natural stone magazine as well as for some others occasionally. My main occupation is actually studying Comparative Literature and I'm about to enter my fourth semester if I could remember when holidays are actually over. Here on wurr, I'm one of the admins and so occasionally helpful - I'm always watching. I got around 20+ characters with 17 of them currently active, I'm sure you will see them around. Also Aisling's name made me immediately think of the Wicked Lovely book series haha <3 ENJOY YOUR STAY :3

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP Storybrooke