Staff
Headmistress
YEARS
73 posts
Not in my castle!

Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]
The Pink LadyHeadmistress
Awards: None

This is the place to claim your member awards! All awards should turn up in in that white space beneath your avatar. Or they will once an admin adds them in, anyway. SO. What qualifies for a member award?
  • Ranking - if you'd like an award for a rank you've already achieved, post here! Also for any you achieve in the future, of course.
  • Post count milestones - Post here to claim an award if you've reached 100, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 etc. posts! Note that after 500 the award increments go up by 500 posts.
  • Featureds - If you're a featured member/up-and-comer or have a featured ship or thread, post here!
  • Sitewide Participation - If you have participated in a recent sitewide, post here!
  • Misc. Achievements - So. Sometimes you get to a really cool place with your character, or finish a major plot arc that took a lot of time and effort. We'd like to acknowledge your hard work! Let us know here!
To claim Member Awards fill out the handy-dandy form below!

If you are claiming multiple awards for multiple characters, please try as much as possible to group them by award! This helps us out a lot, thank you!

CODE
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Name of Award:[/b]
[b]Reason for Award:[/b] Put your Rank/Post count/Featured status/whatever is applicable here!
[b]Any Applicable links:[/b] ex: Sitewide thread you participated in with this character.
[b]MISC. ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY:[/b] If you are claiming an award for misc. you may put what color you'd prefer your award to be here!

Edit:

Note: If your post has been deleted, it means that you should have received all of your awards! If it's still here, it means we're still working on some of yours. <3 JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW.

--------------------
do not message this account.
PM
^
Elias Deveaux
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:58 pm
Jynx
4th
Pureblood
Slytherin
15 YEARS
181 posts
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Rep: 5 pts [ + | - ]
Elias DeveauxSlytherin Beginner
Awards: 18

Character Name: Elias Deveaux
Name of Award: My Duet
Reason for Award: I like shiny.
Any Applicable links: here
MISC. ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY:

Character Name: Elias Deveaux
Name of Award: Ghostbuster
Reason for Award: Elias encounters Kiedis
Any Applicable links: here
MISC. ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY:

--------------------
user posted image 4/13/17

Extra Info | CDC
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Today at 03:26 am
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
55 posts
"Those stars don't reach back..."

Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]
Jetta StoneSlytherin Beginner
Awards: 7

Character Name: Jetta Stone
Name of Award: Ranking - Beginner
Reason for Award: Jetta grew up
Any Applicable links: Ranking thing

--------------------

you like me best [ when i'm off my rocker ]
Notes
current muse levels: low
currect opjectives: exploring her insecurities
31/3/17
Update
16 songs added to playlist
2 new journal entries
31/3/17

PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.