Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
Viridian Guild
Awards: 13

If it wasn't Severin, then it was Alec.

Of course, this was all in reference to the people who somehow seemed to balance the chaos walking that was Sascha Klaus. Severin Larsson and Alexander Kingsley: one was his lover and the other his "big brother", yet the impact that each snake had on his life was much the same. Severin, while calm, failed at times to get Sascha to be quiet, whereas Alec always had his ways of getting Sascha to stop making everything about him. Not that he was all that selfish... He wasn't, not really, but when Alec talked there was a part of Sascha that almost felt commanded to listen. He was older, wiser-- and even when he was faced with his own tragedies he stood calmer in the face of adversity, yet another thing he held over Sascha. Not to mention he was a better keeper, too.

But today was different. Today was a necessity, if not for the reason that Sascha was being irrational then for the fact that he just hadn't been seeing much of Alexander. Especially not since he was dating that Ravenclaw-- Beauregard was it? Either way, the bird was taking all of the time that Sascha had allowed himself to grow accustomed to, and even if it did serve to make Alec happier it wasn't doing much for Sascha. They would have to discuss this. He just couldn't keep going this way if Severin was going to be busy, too, no; Alec would have to fill that void without question. He just didn't know it yet. Surprise, Sascha's here to stay.

Pushing his way up and into the seventh year boy's dormitories, it was of a great sadness that Sascha discovered Alec was nowhere to be found. "Oh but of course not," he thought almost spitefully to himself, throwing his schoolbag to a heap on the floor beside the seventh year's bed. If Alec was going to do this... This thing in which he didn't have enough time for Sascha, well, the Bulgarian was just going to have to force his way into the elder boy's plans. It wasn't ideal maybe, but it worked for Sascha. It worked because he was far too stubborn than to ever let it not. Did Alec even realize the trouble he'd got himself into? Probably not.

Letting out an exasperated sigh as he spun in place, he flopped dramatically onto Alec's bed, kicking his shoes off before sending his feet flying into the air above him and pulling wildly at the blankets with his hands. "If you're going to make me wait then I'm going to take a nap in your bed," he said to no one in particular, positioning himself under the blankets and reclining comfortably against the softness of Alec's bed. Was this why he was such a good keeper? Or more than that, why he was so calm? It was like he slept on clouds or something, while the rest of them slept on beds that were... Well, beds. He'd been hiding more than just his boyfriend, apparently. "Hey, maybe I should send him an owl that I'm in his bed... Or would that be weird?" Closing his eyes he never found the answer, and instead sank into a momentary slumber as the cloud-like comfort of Alec's bed seemed to swallow him. If Alec was going to avoid him... Well, he'd answer for it now.

---
@Alexander Kingsley

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
•••
PMEmail
^
Alexander Kingsley
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 07:48 PM
"saltier than the dead sea"
Annie
she/her
655 Posts
Rep: 13 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Novice
Height
6'3
Status
Pureblood
Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
N/A
Awards: 28

Avoiding Sascha had never been the plan. No, the plan had been to cut back on spending time with Sascha so that he had more time to devote to Beau, who always seemed to feel just the slightest bit left out. But then, of course, Beau being happy (ish) meant that Sascha was cranky and left out, and Alec was just done with both of them. He would just. Stop spending time with humans and go live in the forest instead. He could watch animals frolic, and become so ordinary to them that birds would think nothing of perching on his shoulder or in his hand to watch him with their beady, observant little eyes. Perhaps deer would come close to eat near him without being afraid. Maybe he could befriend a unicorn.

Sadly, as lovely as the fantasy spun by his imagination was, it was thoroughly unrealistic, and so Alec was left to climb the stairs to his dormitory, letting his hand drag against the rough stone of the wall as he went. It tugged at his skin; not enough to hurt, but enough to let him feel. Which was something he hadn't been doing much of lately, due to reasons that he didn't like dealing with. It was far easier to shove them deep, deep down to let them settle somewhere past his gallbladder, where he didn't have to pay attention to them unless someone reached in and forcibly yanked them back out to be displayed to the world. Thanks Father.

His intention, upon reaching his room, was to collapse on his bed, perhaps smother himself with a pillow, and then think about all of the ways he could have snapped at people today and didn't. But alas. Such a comforting thing was, unfortunately, impossible, seeing as there was a boy in his bed. And not the sort of boy he wanted in his bed either, thank you very much. "Do you not have your own bed to sleep in?" the seventh year asked wryly, kicking off his shoes and shedding his jacket and bag as he slowly made his way over to his stolen bed. "I know you do, it probably has a pretty blond lad in it waiting for you to join him, so why on earth are you in mine?" Not that he was going to kick Sascha out, oh no. His friend had brought this on himself.

Instead of yanking at the blankets with the intent of rolling his friend onto the floor - which, honestly, had been his first instinct, though one he knew better than to act upon - Alec flopped on his bed, reclaiming half of it for himself and koalaing his long limbs around Sascha's body to drag him closer. If the younger snake was going to insist on stealing his bed, he would have to subject himself to being mercilessly cuddled to death by someone who could possibly crush him if given the proper motivation. Because Alec could. And would. And would use magic to aid him if he felt it necessary. "So," he began, once he was settled, "tell me. What on earth are you doing here?" Had he neglected Sascha more than he had originally thought? Drat.

@Sascha Klaus

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ KEEPER
"SEA SALT"

#07 - ALEXANDER KINGSLEY
PMAIM
^
Sascha Daskalov
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 08:08 PM
"The bloodbath of Bulgaria, the bastard of Ballycastle."
Teej
he/him/his
1461 Posts
Rep: 44 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Administrator
Height
5'11"
Status
Half-Veela
Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
Viridian Guild
Awards: 13

"I do have my own bed-- but do you really have a problem with me being in yours?"

He was kidding, of course, and yet there was a part of him that wanted Alec to say no. He was feeling needy today, needier than usual, and there was really nothing that he could do to stop it from rolling over him like a freight train full of bodies. Not that he needed to be that descriptive... Alexander Kingsley was quite used to the levels of drama he brought to the table. "I could leave, but if I leave I think we both know that it'll only be long enough to get a snack and come back. You've been spending a lot of time with Beau, Alec-- today is mine."

As the older snake pulled him closer, there was a distant part of Sascha that felt happier than usual, warmer even to have Alec embracing him in such a way. "Do I have to have a reason to be here? I mean, okay... I am here because I don't want to be in my own bed, but if you want a better reason than that I don't think I have one. Maybe I just wanted to ruin your day. Is that fair? Can I ruin your day, or is it already ruined? Tell me, Alec."

Shoving Alec playfully, he nuzzled closer to his friend, hands resting in the middle of Alec's chest as he wrapped one over the other. It was a simple exchange, nothing fancy, but for the first time in what'd felt like weeks, things didn't seem so chaotic for Sascha. Was this what Beau saw in Alec? This calming nature? Hell, before now Sascha had never really known what it was like to see the softer side of Alec, let alone feel it. It was kind of nice.

"I think... I think I just needed to see you. I don't really want you to think that I'm not happy for you and Beau-- because I really am-- but I don't get a lot of these moments anymore. I'm happy that Beau gets them... That you're getting them, Alec-- but I'm not used to having to share you with anyone and so I guess I"m a lot more selfish than usual." Sighing, he looked up at Alec, eyes lingering over the statuesque features of his friend as he tried to find the rest of what he needed to say. "Do you ever imagine yourself somewhere else? Loving someone else? Because I think... I think that's where I'm at, and I really need you to tell me that I'm not crazy."

"Because really... Crazy is the one thing I feel so strongly right now."

---
@Alexander Kingsley

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
•••
PMEmail
^
Alexander Kingsley
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 09:08 PM
"saltier than the dead sea"
Annie
she/her
655 Posts
Rep: 13 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Novice
Height
6'3
Status
Pureblood
Year
7th
House
Slytherin
clash
N/A
Awards: 28

The way his best friend was snuggled against him made Alec feel protective almost, as if Sascha was a small child who needed to be sheltered from the world. It felt... Nice. He liked that Sascha trusted him enough to allow himself to be cradled and protected. It was sweet. With the softest of sighs, the older Slytherin tucked the younger's head under his chin, a minuscule but fond smile tugging at his lips at the feeling of Sascha's hair brushing against his skin. "You could never ruin my day." The snake didn't like dealing in absolutes, preferring to avoid using words like always and never because he never knew when the rug would be pulled out from under him. But Sascha needed stability. He needed something he could count on. And Alec was determined to let that something be him.

"Oh..." His voice trailed off, words smothered under the weight of all of the apologies clamoring to be set free. "I understand. I promise." An apology couldn't even to begin to make up for the neglect that Sascha had no doubt been experiencing, and so, because the seventeen year old was a believer in not wasting words, he chose to side step it altogether. Instead, he did his best to convey how sorry he was through the way he curled himself around Sascha as if to guard him, how he freed one of his hands so that he could cover Sascha's seemingly fragile ones. "I promised you I would take care of you, and... and I have not been doing so." Then again, he had been under the assumption that that was the job of Sascha's significant other. It was what he did for Beau, was it not?

Tilting his head down, Alec rested his forehead against that of his best friend. They were so close he fancied he could count each and every one of the younger Slytherin's eyelashes, and it was with an unnecessary amount of effort that he convinced himself not to do so. That sort of thing was completely unnecessary, not to mention ridiculous and stupid. Besides. He already had enough things to admire on Beau, why bother trying to find pretty things about other boys? One was enough. More than enough. "Wh..." And once again, he found himself trailing off, brow furrowing. "I. You are not crazy, Sascha. Why would you think that?"

As for the second part of the question, the boy gave himself a moment to mull it over, turning the words over and over in his mind. "I think so," he answered at last, nodding decisively as if to drive his point home. "I am only seventeen, Sascha, it is thoroughly unreasonable to believe that I have already met the love of my life. This is real life, not a fairy tale." What he thought, but did not say, was that he did not need to bother with real love anyway. Why should he, when he was meant to be betrothed and married to some vapid pureblood girl of whom his parents approved? Loving someone else was a fantasy. Marrying for status, money, approval; those were the realities. But he didn't need to poison Sascha's mind. He could find out for himself.

@Sascha Daskalov

--------------------

The Notorious Nundu

◎ KEEPER
"SEA SALT"

#07 - ALEXANDER KINGSLEY
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC