16 YEARS
90 posts
Neutral
I wanna be shaken with a little danger

Rep: 2 pts [ + | - ]
Brandy SageRavenclaw
Awards: 8

[ explicit ]

Reaching her hand into a worn, paper bag full of unwrapped, slightly sticky hard candies and plucked one of the sweets from the mass that was forming. Brandy then tossed it up and tried to catch it in her open mouth. A hearty laugh left her mouth as the sugary treat landed on her forehead, just about her eyebrow. With a violent shake of her head, it flew off and landed on the floor. “Oops.” She said, picking it up and adding it to the small pile of similarly ruined candies on top of her textbook. “Another one bites the dust.” She giggled as she said that. “Fuck yes, bitch. I am the queen of awesome.”

Having been sitting cross legged on the cold stone floor for a good half hour, the eagle could feel her muscles start to stiffen up. Humming the Queen song that, at least in her mind, she had cleverly quoted just a few moments early, she stood and stretched her limbs then bent down and touched her toes. Much better. Before sitting back down, she stripped off her leather jacket and tossed it on the stop she had been just been and sat down on it. It didn’t add much to the comfort levels but it did cut some of the coolness from the stone flooring.

Reaching to her left, Brandy grabbed her black backpack and dug around through the mess of old papers, pens and loose sticks of gum before managing to find a half empty water bottle filled with flat, lukewarm beer. Her nose wrinkled up as she examined the fluid. It was definitely not ideal. She would almost rather drink Pepsi that had been watered down by melted ice. Still, it was better than nothing. Popping open the lid, she took a swig and grimaced, then set the bottle down, not bothering to wipe off the fresh blue lipstick print on its lip.

The eagle stuck her hand back down into the crinkled brown paper bag and pulled out another stick, hard candy. She repeated the process of tossing it up into the air and trying to catch it, only to have it land in her hair. “Fuck!” she hissed, quickly trying to pull the mess out of her green locks. Once it was free, she put the piece in the pile with her other failures. Not giving up, she got another sweet and tossed it up. This time, the thing landed in her mouth and she let out a loud shout of excitement. “Fuck yes, bitch!” Satisfied, she leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes. “Oh nice. Strawberry.”
---

[ outfit ]
@Athelstan Munn

--------------------

[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Athelstan Munn
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 11:38 AM
Tine
6th
Pureblood
Slytherin
16 YEARS
82 posts
n/a
Darling you'll be okay

Athelstan MunnSlytherin Beginner
Awards: 13

One only had to follow the butterflies swearwords to find Brandy Sage, a girl with a name like good liquor - a girl just as delicious as good liquor, Stan was sure. He had not been looking for her today and had simply walked through this corridor, just returning from a well-deserved smoke break now he had his own cigarettes back and did not have to leech Archie’s any longer. The sweet tones of fuck yes, bitch lured him closer to the source of said noises like a sweet siren song, and it charmed a smile on his face as he sped up his steps slightly, hand buried in the pockets of the leather jacket that looked about one size too big for his body. The breeze that always seemed to rush through this corridor ruffled what remained of his hair, and with a careless gesture, Athelstan pushed the dark locks back out of his face, staring at the back of the head of one very familiar girl - who was talking to herself, it seemed. Very troubling.

But trouble and Stan had always gone hand in hand, mayhem being caused with a snip of his fingers and a swagger in his steps. He was not intentionally trying to destroy and derail things, but it sometimes happened on his way, dismissed with a few words and a careless gesture. Hazel eyes were settled on the green-haired girl’s movements as he approached, walking around her before unceremoniously dropping his butt on the patch of floor across from her. “Is that pee you are drinking, because it sure does look like it,” he asked helpfully, one dark brow raised at her while one long finger pointed at the bottle in question. It really did not look like something she should pour down her throat, but eventually she had swallowed worse things before - Athelstan could not know this, after all.

Instead, his gaze wandered towards the small pile of discarded sweets - and because he had not seen what she had been doing with it, his finger painted a single swirl in the air before he reached for this pile, picking a handful of those sweets and generously dropping them in his mouth without a single care for the world or for where they had been before. He chewed happily, running fingers through his hair and looking back at the girl. If it was for Stan, he would call them friends - the kind of people who had just enough in common to spend larger amounts of time together. And in the end, it was their background that tied them together: deeply rooted pureblood elitism that have more questions than answers and pushed children on a certain path, no matter whether they wanted to go there or not.

The snake stretched a little, hands wide over his head and hair once more falling in his face in the process. “Sooo, what are you up to right now?” he asked with a tilt of his head, wondering whether they could engage into an adventure of some sort while his hand innocently helped himself to more of the tossed away candy, not quite trying to perform the same air-to-mouth techniques Brandy had so beautifully displayed in those few moments he had watched her.

@Brandy Sage
(clothes)

--------------------
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 02:18 PM
Puzzles
6th Year
Pureblood
Ravenclaw
16 YEARS
90 posts
Neutral

Brandy SageRavenclaw

Brandy’s gaze drifted lazily upwards, taking in the form of the boy in front of her as a grin spread across her metallic blue lips. She lifted her hand and waved at the other student, not bothering to stand and great him. Instead, she patted the floor next to her, inviting him to come and sit next to her. “Welcome to my sanctuary. Come, sit and enjoy my piss drink with me.” With a laugh, she picked up the bottle of liquid and tipped it contents down her throat. Regretting that decision immediately, the girl wrinkled up her nose and shuddered. “Fuck! It’s amazing how much flat, hot beer actually does taste like piss.” As she spoke, her grin returned. “Want some? It’s great, I promise. Totally not disgusting.”

With an amused smirk, the eagle watched the snake pop one of the discarded sweets into his mouth. Should she tell him that particular piece of candy had been stuck in her green locks only moments before? Probably. Was she going to tell him that the pile he was snacking from had spent some amount of time laying in unhygienic places? Probably not. From what she had notices, he gave about as many fucks about things like that as she did, which was a grand total of zero fucks. Why she bothered separating them out in the first place was a mystery to her. No doubt those candies would have wound up in her mouth once she had run out of fresh ones.

Crunching her strawberry sweet between her teeth, the girl blindly popped another one from her crumpled bag into her mouth and promptly spat it out into her hand. “Who the fuck thought fake banana was a good idea?” She dumbed the slobbery, sticky mass next to her pile, making sure it didn’t touch the other, still partially good candies. Then, Brandy wiped her dirty hand on her leggings before taking another swig of the nasty drink next to her. “I mean, this tastes better than that bullshit. Honestly.” With a shake of her head, she got yet another piece and popped it into her mouth. “See, now this is better. It gives you all the deliciousness of eating an apple without making you look like an asshole while you’re eating it.”

What was she up to? The witch frowned briefly and shrugged. “I have no fucking clue. Teaching myself a new trick? I dunno. Whatever it was, it’s actually starting to get boring. Wanna do something?” Just as she finished speaking, she stood and picked up her now-crumpled leather jacket from the floor. Not even bothering to shake out some of the wrinkles, she threaded her arms though the appropriate holes and pulled it on with a shrug of her shoulders. Then, bending over, she picked up her bag and rummaged through its clutter depths. “I might actually have some stuff in here…” Not finding anything upon first look, she dropped it. “Okay, maybe not. But we can make our own fun. Anything in particular in mind?”
---

@Athelstan Munn

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Athelstan Munn
 Posted: May 9 2017, 10:29 AM
Tine
6th
Pureblood
Slytherin
16 YEARS
82 posts
n/a
Darling you'll be okay

Stan wrinkled his nose at Brandy’s words, not sure if he wanted to laugh or gag at her little speech. “Something tells me you actually have to have tasted piss to know how it really tastes - and that sounds like a story I really don’t want to hear.” He grinned and shook his head, nodding at the bottle she had once more raised to her lips, shuddering slightly. “As much as I appreciate whatever healing powers have been assigned to piss, I can assure you I’m absolutely healthy and don’t want to try it.” Athelstan Munn would do a lot of things if challenged, but whatever might be in the bottle did not look tasty enough to be consumed, no matter how much the idea of an actual cool beer sounded rather charming when sitting in winding hallways with pleasant company. Shuffling around in his seat, he had no care for the world in this very moment, simply helping himself to some more candy.

And somehow it was clear that even if he had known where it had been before, he would have kept eating it, because he was one of those children who had shoveled sand and dirt into their mouth with little care. Wasn’t there a saying about dirt cleaning the stomach? Stan had no children - or younger siblings - to examine this assumption, but he had never been bothered by food that had been lying on the floor or in other unhygienic placed before. The boy watched his friend eat and spit one of the drops - or whatever it really was as he could actually chew. The tastes varied from blueberry to something he couldn’t quite figure out, no matter how often he mulled the candy around in his mouth. “What’s your problem with banana?” he asked innocently, dark eyes wandering towards the spit-covered thing Brady had spat out again.

He snorted at her comment towards apples, pointing at the discarded banana candy. “Maybe this is why they thought banana was a good idea - makes you enjoy the flavour without making you look like you’re up to something.” Stan wiggled his eyebrows at her, because seriously - no one could eat a banana without looking like they needed to be on adult pay TV. Not that Athelstan knew what that even was - but if he knew, he would choose this exact metaphor to describe the process of having a banana between one’s lips. Startled by the sudden movements, the snake blinked up to the Ravenclaw girl. Did he want to do something? Of course, but it also meant getting back up to his feet - and this he didn’t want as much.

With a sound that resembled an old mountain troll moving, he got back up, brushing dust from his backside and shoving his hands back into the pockets of his jacket - not without helping himself to another handful of candy, experiencing true flavour explosions on his tongue in the process. This was it, the real life - the rainbow flavour experience, that one moment he wanted to live for. “Alright, let’s do something. But what? Ladies first,” he said with a smirk and a mocking bow towards her, pointing down the hallway.

@Brandy Sage

--------------------
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: May 15 2017, 01:36 PM
Puzzles
6th Year
Pureblood
Ravenclaw
16 YEARS
90 posts
Neutral

Brandy SageRavenclaw

“All of my stories are fucking fabulous and not wanting to hear them is a bloody shame.” The girl with the green hair laughed as she winked at the boy, a glint of something mischievous twinkling in her blue eyes. “In this case, however, I don’t actually have a story. I’m just guessing what piss tastes like based on the smells and the fact that this beer looks like the piss of someone who hasn’t had any fucking water all fucking day. As soon as I have a story though, you’ll be the first one to know.” It was hard to tell if Brandy was teasing or not. The roguish glint in her eyes hinted that she might be, however the smug smirk that pulled at her blue lips suggested otherwise. Of course, the snake was in little danger of ever hearing a likely embellished story of the eagle drinking someone’s piss as, as crazy as she was, the girl had standards. Not that it was obvious, since she continued to drain the nasty liquid from the bottle, into her gullet.

After having finished off a significant portion of her much too warm beer, Brandy sifted through the candy and tossed another piece into the hair, only to have it land on her eye socket with a barely audible plop. Barely blinking, she dusted it onto the floor and tried again, this time managing to successfully repeat her earlier trick by catching the sweet between her teeth. She crunched down on the candy with her molars and grinned widely, obviously very pleased with the feat she had just performed. “I have no fucking clue what this Is supposed to be, but I swear to god it tastes like something old people would eat.” Laughing at her remark, she brushed her air out of her way. “Even old person is better than fake ass banana though. Actually, I like bananas. I don’t even give a shit if I look like I’m sucking a dick. A- because I look like hot fucking shit and B- because bananas are fucking good. But that fake shit man, it’s hella nasty.”

Bending down, the Ravenclaw picked up her bottle before standing straight and popping open the lid once more. Then, in one swift movement, she sucked the rest of the liquid down before dropping the now empty bottle somewhere vaguely near her pile of stuff. After the disgusted look faded from her face, she gave in and pulled back her pesky hair into a messy, loose, fairly ineffective ponytail in an attempt to keep it mostly out of her way. “Okay so, options. What are they? Well, there are a lot, I tell you. I could pierce your ears with this old needle I have in my bag. Or you could piece my nose, I’m down for that too. Or! We can chug a mystery liquid that has been in this flask all fucking term. We could also redecorate, maybe do some fabulous art on the walls here. Though, I can only really draw stick people and dicks, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Other options include actually walking somewhere else and that involves a level of effort I’m not ready to give yet.”
-----

@Athelstan Munn

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Athelstan Munn
 Posted: Today at 09:16 am
Tine
6th
Pureblood
Slytherin
16 YEARS
82 posts
n/a
Darling you'll be okay

Brandy was like fireworks - everyone knew the effect once they were lit, but it was hard to predict the colours they would paint into the sky. And there had always been a special plays for burning, explosive things in Athelstan’s heart, which was why he liked the girl. Unless she was talking too much about piss, then he liked her just a little less. “You know, piss has been used as medicine for ages. I read that in one of my Potions books, but I don’t even know why it was written there…,” he stated and scratched the back of his head, shrugging because if he could not remember something, it was most likely not all too important anyway. “I’m dying to hear these stories - maybe you should write them down and sell them. Brandy S.’s Paralyzing Piss Stories. I want a signed example, please,” he teased his friend with a grin. That was why he was drinking beer out of cans - at least he didn’t have to deal with suspicious colours in that case.

If there was a special place in Stan’s heart for things that were on fire, girls who were swearing like drunk sailors were definitely a close second to the things he loved. It made him smile to listen to Brandy, especially when he imagined how his mother would choke on her tea if she would ever been given the chance to listen to the eagle talk, every phrase littered with a very colourful vocabulary. The thing about Brandy was that she was perfectly right, and Stan had no arguments against it. Artificial candy flavours were the worst after all, and no one could tell him that the candy makers had ever tasted a real strawberry when strawberry lollipops were tasting the way they are - more like bubble gum and sugar than fruity, fresh strawberries. “You know, eating actual bananas would be more healthy, too. Maybe you should try to perform that trick with a banana instead,” the boy suggested helpfully before helping himself to a piece of candy too, tossing it in the air and catching it with his tongue stuck out.

For a second, he wiggled his tongue, then he dragged the candy in his mouth and chewed on it. “Pineapple, I bet you,” he declared, the frown on his forehead speaking volumes about how much he liked the taste - not a lot, apparently. Stan watched her for a while before Brandy started stating options, one more gruesome than the other - although the idea of piercings excited the Munn boy, the thought of old needles didn’t really. “You shouldn’t get yourself all bloody so no piercings today. Fabulous wall art sounds more charming to be honest - and please, who doesn’t love stick figures and dicks?”

Maybe, that was just a tad too obvious, but he grinned and looked at the wall that was on the opposite side of the hallway, looking neither very exciting nor impressive - for now. “Magic, or do you carry actual airbrush bottles with you? Beside piss beer and old needles, I mean,” Stan asked and shoved his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket, grinning at his friend. He was always eager to cause havoc - unless it stained the Munn name, of course.

@Brandy Sage

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP Storybrooke

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.