Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Head Students
Prefects
of the months

Add Reply
New Poll

[R]heavenly h e a t h e n s, akkey baby face.
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 02:45 PM
""Those stars don't reach back...""
puzzle
She/Her
65 Posts
Rep: 0 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Beginner
Height
5'2"
Status
Muggleborn
Year
6th
House
Slytherin
clash
undecided
Awards: 10

This whole thread will probably be explicit. Just fyi.

The sharp, unforgiving reek of alcohol clung to Jetta’s clothing as she sloppily put one foot in front of the other in an attempt to keep herself in a straight line as she walked back to her dorm. The tune from the last played song fell from her lips as she hummed it. Her hips swung to a much steadier beat than the one that she had created with her mouth as she teased her dark locks. With smeared eyeliner and faded lipstick, she was more of a hot mess than anything else, but she didn’t care. In her mind, she was still the sexiest bitch in this place.

While she refused to think about it now, she would probably regret this in the morning. Waking up with racoon eyes, a dry mouth and a head that felt like it had been hit by a billion sledgehammers was never a pleasant situation. Right now, it was worth the fleeting moment of pleasure and freedom from her problems. It was a shame it had to end but no doubt there would be some other function next weekend that she could attend. Even if there wasn’t, she could crash with Gavin and enjoy their usual sort of fun, he was always up for her sort of poison.

With most of her focus going towards not falling flat on her face, the witch wasn’t really paying attention to where she was going. Luckily, she had made the journey down to the dungeons where the Slytherin dormitories were hiding so many times that her brain could get her there while on auto pilot, providing nothing changed. She giggled as she descended the stairs for no reason in particular. “My god girl, you are so fucked up,” the witch murmured to herself, giggling again. She didn’t give a shit though, she could do what she wanted.

An icy chill ran through her body as she unexpectedly ran into… Something? The snake stopped dead in her tracks, looking for the source and nearly screamed when she saw what it was. It wasn’t that she was afraid of the ghost. She had seen them around the castle enough by now not to give a shit. It was the idea of walking through a person? Was a ghost a person. Well fuck. Whatever it was, it was gross walking through it. “Oh, my god, watch where you’re fucking going, bitch.
---

Outfit
@Kiedis Ellis

--------------------

you like me best [ when i'm off my rocker ]

PMWebsite
^
Kiedis Ellis
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 12:17 AM
""What am I?" - Sion"
Akkey
They/Them
26 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ghost
Height
6'2"
Status
Year
Used to be 7th
House
Slytherin
clash
Awards: 2

Swearing @n@ Kiedis is gonna be swearing a lot at first but it'll fade overtime if he calms down but I doubt it'll be the case for this thread QnQ

Boredom, i fucking swear if Kiedis wasn't just too bored out of his wits he would try to just lock himself up in the abandoned tower rather than walk in the dungeons where he used to walked to and from his previous dorm. He avoided his dorm ever since he woke up as a half corporeal being. And usually the newborn ghost would float right? Just like all the god damned afterlife dwellers but no, the boy still 'walked' on two legs. 'Stepping' on the stone floors silently. He usually took his time just roaming around the castle for the nth time the past six months. He was always awake, he had no cognition of exhaustion or elation. The dead do not have bodies so their 'exhaustion' and 'elation' were just emotions amplified as they are the only things they had. Him and all the other ghosts anyway.

He would have loved the empty dungeons, the dark and lonely halls, and the dimly lit lights that composed the walk to both Slytherin and Hufflepuff houses. He kind of missed how damp and cold it was. He hated to say it but he missed being alive. It was better than being this ectoplasmic thing that couldn't even do anything aside from just exist. He was so close to graduating and living away from his parents forever. Hhe never wanted to go back to that house. That house he spent Eleven years of his life as a sodding punching bag for his bitch of a mother and a arsehole of a father.

Oh, one other thing he can feel though that was unique to ghosts. When someone walks through him it felt like his body was reorganized. It felt horrible but to him it was the only physical thing he could feel so he accepted it open arms even if he usually screamed at someone not to do it again or else. Even though he could actually feel living people. He could feel them even when they can only pass through him he could. Again, it felt really weird but beggars can't be chosers right?

Then he passed through someone as he was deep in thought. This was unexpected so he deemed it as very unpleasant. Who in the fuck wouldn't notice a grayscale semi-transparent entity in a dimly lit dungeon? Fuck, he wouldn't so why would this person notice? He was just so used to being angry that he went and as fuck's luck it was someone he knew from back when he was alive.

"Fuckin' bitch still getting pissed-up with alcohol that's why you didn't see me you whore." The ghost said in contempt at the intoxicated Slytherin girl.

~~~
@Jetta Stone

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

SLYTHERIN
{ HOGWARTS }

Workshop - Tracker
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: May 7 2017, 10:46 AM
""Those stars don't reach back...""
puzzle
She/Her
65 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Slytherin Beginner
Height
5'2"
Status
Muggleborn
Year
6th
House
Slytherin
clash
undecided
Awards: 10

A harsh laugh escaped Jetta’s mouth, covering the hurt that had broken through her intoxication shield. She was on top of the world right now. No dumb dead boy was going to bring her down tonight. Even if she was a bitchy little whore, she was still better than him. At least she was alive. Had she not been so wasted, she probably would not have been able to shake it off so easily. Tomorrow, if she even remembered the encounter, she could beat herself up over it. But she was having good night. She would just keep telling herself that, maybe that would work.

“Well, if it isn’t Kiedis, the world’s biggest fuck up.” Speaking in a smug voice, a sly grin spread across the snake’s face as her initial shock faded into an alcohol induced since of ease. Her heals clicked against the floor as she circled the ghost, as if she was the shark and he was the prey. It seemed more intimidating in her mind, but her inability to walk in a straight line worked against her. Just because she was in a good mood, doesn’t mean she wasn’t going to take the change to tear someone down. In fact, her drunken state gave her a confidence she rarely got to experience and she was going to up it to make sure everyone knew she was better than them. Right now, in her mind, she was untouchable. “So, what brings your sad ass back here? Too much of a failure to make it hell?”

That was better, now she was acting like herself. “Back to the problem at hand, huh?” Jetta pushed her hair back as she stopped in front of the dead student. “Let’s see here. Do I detect a hint of jealousy? Does poor little ghost boy miss having fun? I bet you just wish you could be having as much fun as I am tonight. Well fuck you. You’ll never get to again, will you?” In truth, she didn’t know any of these things. She was just pulling bullshit out of her ass. She laughed again, not really for any reason.

Honestly, Jetta was probably not nearly as intimidating as she thought she was. In fact, she was far from the hot shit she was pretending to be. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smudged and missing in places where it had been rubbed off completely. Her words slurred together as she spoke, since she lacked the ability to keep herself together. “So, what are you going to do about it? Go ahead. Try to slap me. I dare you. Spoiler alert. You fucking can’t. So stop acting like you own the place, you little bitch. You don’t because you know what, you’re an idiot who got yourself killed. Not that we didn’t see it fucking coming. I’m surprised you didn’t screw up like that sooner.”
---

@Kiedis Ellis

--------------------

you like me best [ when i'm off my rocker ]

PMWebsite
^
Kiedis Ellis
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 03:19 AM
""What am I?" - Sion"
Akkey
They/Them
26 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Ghost
Height
6'2"
Status
Year
Used to be 7th
House
Slytherin
clash
Awards: 2

There are people whom Kiedis actively avoided if necessary, although, some are unavoidable. Like this damned fucking girl who's spitting poison at him. The physical pain was more of a fleeting distraction from the pain that words meant, but Jetta's words meant jack shit to the male snake. The Slytherin boy knew better than to listen to a person as broken as her. How does Kiedis know? Takes one to know one. And if the male was wrong then whoop-die-fuckin'-do. What else was Kiedis wrong about? During the Slytherin boy's days in Hogwarts, Jetta was one of those girls who fucked with him every single day.

Aside from floating around this long winding dungeon hallway, Kiedis had nothing else to do. It' wasn't like he had anything important to do aside from mope around. Didn't it say in movies that if a ghost ends up fulfilling their unfinished business, they'd move on? If that ghost theory was true what was Kiedis' deal? Can't the boy just fuckin' move on? To his knowledge, he had no fuckin' attachment to this world. The boy never knew back when he was alive how else would he know when he's dead?

"Fuck off pixie sticks," Kiedis grunted as he started floating off towards the other end of the hallway.

Kiedis never really liked girls. Girls were crafty and knew a lot more ways to fuck up someone's day. He should know since Kiedis' mother fucked up his father's life using her son. She did effectively screw over herself in the process too. Stuck with some guy she was infatuated with, and having a bastard child with him. Kiedis had a father who wanted to be a rock star turned into a has-been. And a mother who thought she could ride the coattails of her husband's career and looks. Both tied by the same thread, Kiedis. Well, until he turned eleven of course. When the Hogwarts professor knocked on the door and asked for their binding contract to study wizardry far, far away. They signed up because they wanted nothing to do with Kiedis anymore. One less mouth to feed and freedom for all parties involved.

The young boy had his freedom. Perhaps that was the driving force. The reason why Kiedis stuck to the land of the living. Maybe he wanted to live a normal life... he was free. But instead, he ended up making everyone around him hate him. He was used to hurting and he was used to all the pain. It was hard to let go.

~~~
@Jetta Stone

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

SLYTHERIN
{ HOGWARTS }

Workshop - Tracker
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site