Muggleborn(?)
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
126 posts
The glory that blooms when no one is looking

Rep: 6 pts [ + | - ]
Aki SeiHufflepuff
Awards: 21

After dropping by the communal common room where Aki had met and befriended one Quinlan Bemus it was around a few more hours until curfew that she had been able to walk out of the large joint study room. Closing the large double doors behind her she smiled happily before going her way. Her large books at hand, they weren't really too heavy. They just looked very bulky. Although she was used to carrying large books on a daily basis that maybe what's light to her was already heavy to others.

She peeked out as she reached the corridor to the staircases, making sure that she was going where a staircase was and made sure that it did not move. After five years of staying in Hogwarts you'd think that the small lamb-like girl was used to her magical surroundings. She slipped as a staircase immediately tried to affixing itself on the landing. No matter how clumsy the girl was she always thought of the good things like it was a good thing that the staircase was going up instead of down and that she had the thicker books this time instead of the smaller ones else they would have fit in the holes of the staircases' design.

It was the wrong staircase, what she wanted was the next interchanging that would be able to lead her to a landing where the next staircase refused to move until she had gotten down to her destination. And the said staircase had taken a liking to the girl as it would always immediately change course to help her get to the dungeons. Even when the staircases were non-vocal and that they move on a whim she took the time to talk to them whenever she was able to. They were moving after all. Much like when she first refused to eat chocolate frogs unless she knew they were enchanted and not really 'alive'.

" I thought you were my staircase down was already there. Too many books today. I shouldn't have gotten too many but I needed them for Quidditch Healing internship." she said gently. "Thank you for not moving while I lost my balance, I would have fallen and died if you hadn't."

~~~
@Kegan Strider

--------------------
DUCK DUCK user posted image -March 3, 2017

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

Profile - Plotter - Tracker - Wand
PMEmail
^
Kegan Strider
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 02:52 AM
malandor
5 YEAR
Muggle born.
Ravenclaw
15 YEARS
5 posts
Wee Student Beastie

Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]
Kegan StriderRavenclaw
Awards: None

Kegan was understandably annoyed at this school. It was his first day having only just arrived about an hour ago. The knight bus having brought him on in and dropped him on off out front. Most would think he had spent that time taking his things up towards the tower that he was told would now be his home while within these walls. But the truth was his things had already been sent on ahead of him and placed up in the room for when he arrived. Kegan had instead been around the back of the castle taking his frustration out on the thick stone bricks that made up the magnificent structure.

He had spent most of his time hiding away having not yet met a single student at least not properly, he had seen a few and a few smiled and recognised his existence, but in truth while hidden around behind the castle where no one else was he spent his time slowly driving his fists into the solid stone works. He had done something similar back home with his Makiwara board.

Quick hard strikes with his fists against a solid piece of wood that was wrapped in a rough rope and while that could leave his knuckles scraped and damaged it was nothing compared to the mess that they were in now. the knuckles were bruised and scraped with blood trickling from them as he managed to sneak into the halls and towards a staircase that was soon as he was half way up it beginning to move causing him to stumble for a long moment. Before grabbing the railing and then looking on up to find himself face to face with a student from Gryffindor.

No, wait he thought as he looked carefully over her noting that she wore not the red that Gryffindor wore but yellow and he figured she had to be a Hufflepuff. "Ah, you talking to me?" he asked with a confused look on his face and his lips sliding between his teeth as the dark haired young man did not realise that she could easily see his knuckles that were all scraped and bleeding still.
PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 12:26 PM
Akkey
5 YEAR
Muggleborn(?)
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
126 posts

Aki SeiHufflepuff

The sound of another person's voice took the Japanese girl by surprise. She looked up from her fall to the ground as she was gathering her fallen books only to see a boy who looked roughly the same age as her. "O-oh, hello." she started her voice a little cautious as the new face had taken her by surprise, "I haven't seen you around here before. Are you by any chance new?" she had gotten used to the transferees around school lately. The influx of Beauxbaton students transferring to Hogwarts had become quite an amount that wasn't very expected as it was the early spring time.

It wasn't when she looked down again to lift her now neat books that she noticed the trail of blood droplets at the stairs from below the landing they were on.

"Oh my," she would have exclaimed if it weren't for her soft voice, looking both curiously and concerned. "You're hurt, what happened?"

It wasn't like she hadn't already figured out what had caused the injury. She'd seen a lot of injuries and this was definitely self-caused. Aki immediately stood up and took both the boy's hands as gently and as lightly as she could. Seeing the blood all over the burst skin she had a pained look on her face as if to almost cry.

"May I heal you?" she asked the same concerned tone to her words. The ever changing stairs were irrelevant right at that moment. She did not need to worry about anything because they were at the landing as far as she can see, the staircase wasn't important, what was important is to heal the boy's wounds. "The hospital wing is a long way, I'm an intern there so I'm rather confident I can patch you up right here and really fast..."

~~~
@Kegan Strider

--------------------

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Kegan Strider
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 03:00 PM
malandor
5 YEAR
Muggle born.
Ravenclaw
15 YEARS
5 posts
Wee Student Beastie

Kegan StriderRavenclaw

Kegan was most definitely not from Beauxbaton however. His English was far too good for most of the students that would have come from the french school. That and his skin was far more weather-beaten than most of those students. The last clue was his voice that despite his knowledge of English his accent was still quite thick and while it was a very relaxed accent it was still incredibly thick.

"Oh no you don't have to worry about them," he told her for a moment his head slowly shaking after he did indeed confirm that the wounds to his hands were nothing more than a minor inconvenience to him. "I will soak them when I get back to my dorm room. Murtlap Essence should help them harden up a bit."

It was as the hospital wing was mentioned that he looked up to her with bright blue eyes that matched the blue on his robes. He shook his head most firmly and his eyes looked deeper into hers hoping against hope that she would let the idea go and that they would not continue to speak on it.

"There really is no need to be concerned. I have had far harder training sessions and far worse competitive injuries." He said quite plainly before letting the skinned cut and blood covered hands rest gently in hers.

"Let me be honest I am not really that happy to be here I would much rather be at my other school, but since my father has moved I really can't do that," He told her as he surprised himself with the fact that he was saying so much to the first person that he had truly talked to from this school.
PMEmail
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 05:42 AM
Akkey
5 YEAR
Muggleborn(?)
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
126 posts

Aki SeiHufflepuff

Light mention of self-harm.

Aki wasn't really one to readily accept a refusal of treatment, seeing people in pain was not only her weakness but also her source of strength. The wounds were not severe but they needed to at least be cleaned and bandaged while he headed to his destination. It wouldn't be too long for her to clean and bandage the exposed flesh on the new boy's knuckles. Her eyes stray away to where the staircases were, none had landed to their specific landing, at least even for a little while. Usually, her staircase would arrive any second but today it did not. Maybe the staircases hated blood dripping on them.

"May I at least clean and bandage them?" she bargained, "I don't think the staircases would like having droplets of blood on them..."

She gestured around them as the staircase had been avoiding them ever since the boy had stepped onto the landing.

"My name is Aki Sei..." she stated politely, "What's yours?"

It wasn't every day that the girl had heard an accent as thick as his, it was something he hasn't heard in a while and she can't quite put where it was from. Holding his hands gently as to not hurt them.

"Did you do this to yourself?" she asked with concern and fear for the boy. All pain can be avoided or treated and they would go away, averted after the first occurrence. Self-made wounds, bruises, and cuts were ones that you can't make better just by healing and treating them. These types end up coming back through the same method. She didn't like them very much but there's nothing anyone can do but treat and hope for the best.

~~~
@Kegan Strider

--------------------

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Kegan Strider
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 06:09 AM
malandor
5 YEAR
Muggle born.
Ravenclaw
15 YEARS
5 posts
Wee Student Beastie

Kegan StriderRavenclaw

Kegan paused for a moment his eyes looking down at the small drops of blood that were trailing up the stairway. At first, it confused him his mind flicked around wondering where they had come from for he was sure that the wounds on his knuckles were not that bad but then as he took another look at them he began to realise that in his anger and training he had done much more damage than he would have thought.

"Ah maybe you are right," he told her with a moment of hesitation when he slowly flexed his fingers and now that he was paying attention to them noticed that they were in a great deal more pain than he had thought they would be. "I think I will let you have a good look at them"

"The name is Kegan, Kegan Strider," he said as he let her inspect the hands. Hands that were much worse off than one would have expected. "I am a new transfer from Australia," He told her as he felt her fingers gently touch his and he flinched for only a moment before taking a deep breath and starting to steel himself for the pain.

"And I suppose the answer to your question is sort of," he told her before slowly starting to shake his head. "I was not trying to hurt myself its well. A training injury" He told her before asking her if she was muggle born. A fact that he figured would make explaining Karate much easier to her.

"I was practising my strikes and well I must have gone a little harder than I thought I did thou, to be honest, I did not notice till you pointed it out," he told her his face still a little confused at the amount of damage he had done to his knuckles. "Normally it is never this bad."

~~~
@Aki Sei
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.