Viridian Guild Leader
HEIGHT:
5'
Pureblood
Rep: 51 pts [ + | - ]

Gretchen Kirke-Faust
© Robin // She/Her
Awards: 72

Florentin Deschamps and Sigurd Nilsson - it is truly an honour. You’re here because you have won the very prestigious Relationship Of The Month award - So first things first, what is your relationship to each other?
    Sigurd: Best friend, sort of. Florentin is better at explaining.
    Florentin: Definitely best friends. It gets more complicated at times but in a good way?

How did the two of you meet?
    Sigurd: family, business. Parents shove kids together and hope they’ll get along so they don’t need babysitting while they themselves talk about interesting matters.
    Florentin: Endless, torturous days spent in each other’s company.

What was your initial impression of the other?
    Florentin: When I first saw him, he looked a bit like something had dragged him through the woods before...
    Sigurd: He looked like a girl.

Are there nicknames or inside jokes?
    Sigurd: No, that’s stupid.
    Florentin: Nicknames are for idiots who do not have anything better to think about.

What do you like best about the other?
    Florentin: I like Sigurd’s honesty about most things in life - and how he does not care whether the truth hurts, because it needs to be spoken out loud at times.
    Sigurd: We can just judge everybody together. Florentin is good at that. He’s like a wine mom, but with better taste. He also brings lots of sweets.

What do you like least about the other?
    Florentin: Does his fashion sense count? Mon Dieu, I hate these sweaters….
    Sigurd: When he acts like a worried mom but then barfs up every meal. He should take better care of himself first.

Do you get to spend a lot of time together?
    Sigurd: I like space, Florentin knows. So it depends on how much social interaction I can deal with.
    Florentin: Like he said, it depends. I don’t think you need to spend every single minute or day with someone to make sure they still like you.

What's your favorite thing to do with the other person?
    Sigurd: Judging people during dinner time.
    Florentin: And sharing sweets.

Just what makes your “other half” so special?:
    Sigurd: I don’t have to say anything, but he still understands what I want.
    Florentin: He’’s more bearable than most other people I met, I guess that makes him special.

In one word, sum up your relationship:
    Florentin: Does None of your business count as reply here?
    Sigurd:

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥