izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

karma for you is gon be who you end up with, hal // cuore mia
Lyx · 18 · 7 · Neutral · engaged · 6'5"
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 27

Jun 14 2018, 11:17 AM   Link Quote
language throughout

The family hadn’t left for Mexico yet, but from what he could tell through social media posts, Jude, Yancy, and Mau were already back in California living their best lives. It made Hadleigh happy to see, a myriad of updates featuring pink, silver, and platinum hair, and Mauhi’s gorgeous smile. The lioness was a good friend, but she went through it all the time, so to see that she remembered how to smile was comforting in a way that he couldn’t describe. He was happy that she was doing okay in a place where she had thrived and been home.

That was, of course, until the Instagram live that morning where she was at a party.

A party where she kissed a boy. A boy that was very much not Halcyon Alistair Dowling.

Now, Hadleigh didn’t care, as the biracial girl was not the object of his affections. Halcyon, on the other hand, had the biggest thing for her, even though he kept fucking it up by choosing to stay caught in his feelings instead of talking to Mauhi about things and being honest about them. In short, he was going to lose his McFreakin’ Mind. Hadleigh had the presence of mind to check who had viewed it so far, and had seen Harper’s name but not Halcyon’s. That bought him, oh…. Fifteen minutes maybe?

It really was too early in the morning for all of this nonsense, even though the eldest Dowling child had been up for hours already. He’d worked out, showered, had breakfast, and was now preparing to pack his things for the trip that summer. His mother’s mother wanted to speak to him and his siblings when they returned, and that wasn’t something he was too entirely excited about, especially considering that he didn’t really have an arrangement yet, and desperately needed to find one soon.

Per the norm, the way he always had since they’d been moved into separate rooms, Halcyon burst into the room without announcing himself. “Sure, come in, let’s talk,” Hadleigh droned dryly, stepping around his brother, closing the door again, and then moving to pull a duffel bag down from the closet. “What is it this time, Hal?”

He knew, of course, but he wanted to hear Halcyon say it aloud, since his refusal to articulate anything he was feeling was the root of this problem anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Gremlin · 18 · 7 · undecided · Single · 6'3
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 6

Jun 17 2018, 12:28 AM   Link Quote
The summer break was always a welcomed time in Halcyon's books. There was no need to study, no need for uniforms and it was time to get his pale butt into the life-giving sun, down in Mexico, even if it's at the cost of Family Time.

Laying in his cocoon of blankets as the not as bright and life-giving, but still welcomed regardless sun peaked through the curtains, the lanky wannabe rapper (he was totally going to work on dropping his next mixtape over the summer, he'd swear on a dragon's nest), he sleepily scrolled through his feed, mindlessly double tapping various pictures of girls in bikini's, dogs and his favorite hedgehog page until he decided to go through the stories.

The entire time he was scrolling, he was well aware of the saved live stream from a certain beauty that graced first place, as the gram knew he always watched her stories no matter how long they were. Mauhi was always on the no skip movement.

The stream started off typical. She was back home in California with a couple that he recognised without a doubt. Yancy, Jude and Mauhi were much like the three musketeers all through the school term. The three of them were clearly having a wonderful time with drinks and good music at some kind of dimly lit party. Then it happened.

The pink haired Ravenclaw leaned in and said something to her. Something about her shirt needing to be adjusted so he fixed it for her and made sure it was all in check and assured Mau looked presentable and then he did the unthinkable. He kissed her. Right in front of Hal's salad.

Mauhi was by no means in a relationship with Halcyon, and that was partly (read: entirely) his fault. He hadn't wanted to tie himself down and feel the harsh burden of commitment being with somebody when he knew there were a plethora of girls out there who still wanted to be with him first. That doesn't mean that seeing this didn't make him mad.

What was she trying to prove here? Was this her way of trying to make him mad? Was this revenge for him choosing other girls over her at parties they both attended? Did she just know he was going to watch that story and want to punch Judas freakin' Whittaker in his tattooed throat? He'd go over to California immediately and do that if he could, but he had to get out of bed and pack for Mexico anyway.

Trying to pack just wasn't happening when all he could think about was how mad he was. He had to blow off some steam somehow. He considered a diss track or some angry sub tweets, but none of that would do. There was only one person he could trust right now, and that was his twin.

With the grace of a bull in a china shop, he barged his way into Hadleigh's room, taking one long inhale before he started his rant. "Mauhi went to a party without me but I guess that's not a big deal but the big deal is that short fucker Judas kissed her. He kissed her on the mouth, Haz. He kissed my damn girl on the actual mouth." Hal never expected that voicing it would make him even angrier, but there he was, red-faced angry like he was some kind of cartoon character, steam probably coming out of his ears and everything.

"I just want to know why she'd do that to me. She knows how I feel about her. She knows I don't like seeing her with other men. Help me, Haz. How do I get revenge"

@Hadleigh Dowling
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD