Wizarding Realm
Winter 2018

Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. With the end of November, arrives the Winter Term! Snow isn't the only thing to dust these cold, Scottish months; many new and exciting events await the students and staff as they prepare for both the holidays and the new year. In the meanwhile, they can skate across the lake, go gift shopping in quaint Hogsmeade, or stay indoors and enjoy a hot cup of cocoa!

Want to join in on the fun? Sign up by registering your in character name in proper cases!

November OTM's & Fall FOA's
Prefects and Head Students
>

Add Reply
New Poll

SUGAR PLUMS & GUMDROPS, Allie's Winter Plotting Page <33
Allie is Offline | 47 Posts | Prefers she/her | Rep: 1 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"take these broken wings and learn to fly "
pureblood
7th
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Awards: 1

Show this post some love?
POSTED:
*Briar Rose is shelved for the moment and Asenath took her place.

Petra, or Pet, is an extremely intelligent, overachieving, and wealthy young lady. She is considered to be pretty, smart, and a charming young lady. Her family, the Connor, is from a long pureblood line that is quite influential in the wizarding world. Petra carries herself with air and grace of a queen. She is the perfect example of what a pureblood lady should be. In school, Petra is both overachieving and intelligent. She spends countless hours studying and practicing spells/hexs/charms. She takes great pride in being smart and hates when other views her anything less.Bold Italic.

Friends

Despite spending most of her time studying, Petra finds time to hang out with her friends. She is very protective of her friends and can come off as bossy around them, though it's only to protect them or to help them. Petra maybe seem like no fun! but she's a little goofy and weird but with being a Connor, she has to keep up appearances. Also, she likes being viewed as smart since that is the only remarkable thing about her. She's really girly and loves sweets. Her hobbies include star watching, shopping, eating sweets, playing with Jingle, and reading. SHE JUST REALLY NEEDS GIRL FRIENDS

ENEMIES

As far as enemies, I don't see her having too many. Unless someone just dislikes her for being little miss perfect with her perfect wealthy family. If she were to have enemies they probably would most likely be academic rivals.

Love

Petra is ENGAGED to Hadleigh Dowling and though she doesn't have heart eyes for him, at the moment, she will and she will fall for him hard. She has crushes and what not but once she starts liking Hadleigh. Her eyes will only be on him. Sooo I guess she is not open for most things when it comes to love. Maybe someone has a crush on her which would lead to her letting them down gently? or not so gently?
PETRA CONNOR THE PRINCESS
Weiss is, well, a butterfly. She is an easy-going and very friendly person by nature. The girl tends to go each day with no care in the world. She actually has no care in the world and spends most of her time chasing butterflies are eating candy. She has a wild imagination that tends to make people believe she's little nuts but she's not. She loves going on adventures and having fun. Weiss is also very bad with directions so if you see her picking up candy from the floor, it's only because her friends left a path of candy for her to follow to her classes. Bold Italic.

Frends

Weiss is friendly and loves to make friends. I won't say she is the most reliable friend since she tends to get distracted very easily. She is loyal though and will do anything to make her friends happy.

Enemies

Weiss is stuck in her own little world to notice if someone dislikes her.

Love

Her endgame is taken by August Maynwaring. As of right now, Weiss is too young to be in any serious relationship with anyone and, honestly, her view of being someone's girlfriend is just being a super best friend with hand holding privileges.
WEISS RICHARDSON THE BUTTERFLY
Adalie first appears as elegant and quiet. Adalie cares very little about people's feeling and nor does she cares about other people's opinion of her. She has little respect for lesser bloods and tends to be very open about her opinion of them. The most dangerous is when she is bored since no one can predict what she will do. To her, people are toys for her own entertainment and destroying her toys psychological. She likes horseback riding, tea, gardens, and flying. Bold Italic.

Friends

Adalie friend list is very short since she views having friends as a weakness. She has a self-preservation mentality so she is loyal to the very few friends to a point. As a friend, Adalie tends to be that bitchy friend who doesn't give a fuck what she says to her other friends. She is just honest with no filter.

Enemies

Sooo, she probably would have enemies because she's outspoken about her dislikes of the lesser bloods. It's probably already been spread around the school that she made a girl walk out of her older brother's class because of her bigotry comments. Either she will notice someone hates her or not..it really depends if she is bored or not.

Love

Love? What is love and what do you do with it? To her love is a weakness and can be used against her. When it comes down to it she just hasn't been in love before. Though, why? She prefers flings with no string.
ADALIE CONNOR THE WICKED QUEEN
Asenath is a strange girl, spending most of her time in isolation or in the presence of her cousins made her a little awkward. Asenath would never admit this out loud, but she is a very broken girl who still mourns the lost of her family. She is broken and people tend to notice that she is not really a complete person. She just goes through the motions each day not realy sure what she is doing.

Friends

Asenath wouldn't have a lot of these since she tends not to trust people who aren't her family.She has been in Hogwarts for years so she will have a few friends who aren't family. She's a good friend, but she doesn't talk much and tend to miss social cues. She is full of facts and sprouts out trivia fact when she's nervous. She is a loyal friend, but she does get jealous if she notices someone is trying to steal her friends away.

Enemies

Asenath probably wouldn't have these, but if your character has a reason to hate her. Please share!!

Love

Asenath has never been in a relationship before. She is quite naive when it comes to love. She has never been kissed before either. She is pure as snow. She would probably be in an arranged marriage that her parents set up before they were killed. It would be cool if she didn't know about it until now when the guy tells her. That could be fun
Asenath Karim Damsel in distress
Amalthea is the new Professor of Ancient Studies. Her previous job was a curse breaker but due to family obligations, she has returned to teach at Hogwarts to be close to her family. Amalthea is a restless soul who is alway moving and looking for adventure. She is rash and impulsive which sometimes put her in dangerous situations. This is her first year to be a professor, so she is new. She still doesn't know what she is doing or how she will be as a professor, but she is passionate about what she is teaching. Her area of expertise is Ancient Egyptian and Celtic Magic.

Friends

As a friend, Amalthea might not always be there. She is a good friend when she is around. She doesn’t really keep in touch with anyone from her Hogwarts years. Her only friends are pretty much her work buddies and Icarus "Russ" Shay. As far for Professor and students relationships. She is friendly and willing to help anyone to understand what she is teaching. She has an open door policy. She also mentoring any students who are currently taking an interest in curse breaking.

Enemies

Amalthea isn't the type of person to care if someone doesn't like her. Life is too short to care about such nonsense. Though she probably rubs people the wrong way with her strong personality.

Love

Love is a tricky subject for Amalthea. She had love before but choose to give it up for the sake of her happiness. She had locked away that part of herself due to this. It isn’t that she doesn’t get close to anyone. She just hasn’t made a commitment to anyone. And why should she? She has a restless soul and does not want to be tied down just yet. She prefers casual hook-up and flings.
Amalthea Montagut Ancient Studies Professor
Lacey is Offline | 234 Posts | Prefers She/Her | Rep: 3 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"follow me to the sea"
Pureblood
5'4''
7th
ravenclaw
Undecided
GLOMP Squad
Awards: 12

POSTED:
Alllieeeee -hugtackles-

So I wanted to throw Cosimia at your Asenath! I think they could really get along, and since Cosimia is really not a talkative and over the top person, she would probably appreciate Asenath's quietness and such. I can see them being close, if thats what you would like? Maybe Cosimia opens up to her about the death of her twin brother, Apollo, so she can feel a bit connected to Asenath? They are housemates as 7th Year Ravenclaw's so they would obviously know each other. Cosi needs more friends and less haters!

@Asenath Karim

--------------------
user posted image
Signature/Avatar by ;;porcelain doll @ Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Mari is Offline | 21 Posts | Prefers She + Her | Rep: 0 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"You'll come tumblin' down Karma's got a kiss for you"
Single
5'7
Slytherin
x
Slytherin
Awards: 4

POSTED:
I probably could have said this on Skype but I wanted to throw your plotter some love. <3

Nenet & Adalie: So Adalie likes toying with people and Nenet likes messing with people to a degree. She's not as sadistic at Adalie but she definitely uses people for her own amusement as this is how she was brought up and is probably the only thing that brings her jaded little heart pleasure. Long story short, Nenet transferred when she moved with her dad after exposing her mother's affair. She doesn't much care that people know about it, it isn't as bad as being the result of an affair. Although if someone questioned that she might get a little flared up and mean. Anyway, I think she and Adalie might hit it off in the bitch department because Nenet would be the kind of person to just smirk or laugh at whatever Adalie did. She wouldn't try to stop Adalie or talk her out of something, so she might be just as bad for standing by. A lot of the time she just doesn't think it's her problem. So long as she's not left with the smoking gun, figuratively speaking. :3

@Petra Connor

--------------------
user posted image
11/27/17
Allie <3 is Offline | 1371 Posts | Prefers her/she/princess | Rep: 18 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"Softness is not weakness."
engaged to Hadleigh
5"5
sixth
Slytherin
neutral
Slytherin Beginner
Awards: 14

POSTED:
tackles hugs both Lacey and Mari <333

okay i haven;t been good the last few days XD i sorted got distracted with applying to college again.

@Cosimia Spiros

SOO I LOVE THIS!!! AND WANT THIS <333

Also i will start working on a thread for Rae and Petra when i come back XD

And we can also do something with Asenath and Cosi <333

@Nenet Ahmadi

i also love this bc Adalie really need friends and i would like to explore this...since i think she would love to have someone who actually dont lecture her or something... but YES!!

okay soo im going away for a few days 12/7-12/11..but i have skype on my phone!! so we can talk more on that <333

--------------------
avatar and sig by greywaren. of CTTW Jingle <33(MADE BY BOLT)
Lyx is Offline | 214 Posts | Prefers they/them | Rep: 2 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"to be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all"
engaged
6'5"
Ravenclaw
Neutral
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards: 27

POSTED:
I feel like at some point we need to do something with @Raelynn Winchester and @Petra Connor mostly just because hadleigh and rae bumping heads while petra in the middle like CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG is hilarious to me.

also this is a love spam <3 also remind me of if we need to plot with anyone else, hayley will be unshelved by christmas

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Cat is Offline | 5 Posts | Prefers She/Her | Rep: 0 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"Wee Student Beastie"
Pureblood
5'4"
3rd
Ravenclaw
💫
Ravenclaw
Awards: None
POSTED:
Allie <3

I have Titus for his big sister and guardian, here to be a little broody about Christmas and family and whatnot. ^-^

And I also have Camilla for Amalthea as well, since I realized they’re only one year apart and she teaches a subject Camilla finds interesting. I don’t know if you’d like to plot them as former friends or acquaintances, or just new friends, but I think tossing them together would be fun!

--------------------

RAVENCLAW
{ pride }

Allie is Offline | 47 Posts | Prefers she/her | Rep: 1 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"take these broken wings and learn to fly "
pureblood
7th
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Awards: 1

POSTED:
@Hadleigh Dowling

omg I love this! Petra the peace keeper....she deserves more candy XD Hmm just normal Petra&Hayley things...Weiss&Hayley ...Weiss&Lane....Petra&Hens XD

@Titus Montagut
TITUS <3 we need to do some family Christmas things <33 I can start a thread with them?? but it would be until i come back home from my little trip XD im bringing my journal bc

in Hogwarts, Ames was extremely friendly so i can do past friends or they can be new? It works either way XD
Lacey-Jay is Offline | 49 Posts | Prefers She/Her/ | Rep: 0 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"the wrecking ball"
Sixteen
Muggleborn
5'6''
6th
Slytherin
Undecided
Slytherin
Awards: 4

POSTED:
@Petra Connor @Hadleigh Dowling YES ALL OF THE DRAMA. We need to start on this three-way love/hate thing that could be soooo much fun! IN the end, Rae just wants her BFF to be happy, but she isn't going to let him get off easy!!

--------------------
RAELYNN WINCHESTER
Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.
PM ME
CDCS
APP

user posted image
Cat is Offline | 5 Posts | Prefers She/Her | Rep: 0 pts | Profile| Plotter | Tracker | Ranking | Extra Info | Etc.
"Wee Student Beastie"
Pureblood
5'4"
3rd
Ravenclaw
💫
Ravenclaw
Awards: None
POSTED:
@Petra Connor yaaaay <33 yes if you could do a starter for Amal & Titus, that’d be lovely! And no worries ahhh enjoy your time with your friends :3

Ohhh lets do old friends then, maybe? ^-^ I could do a starter for them if you want!

--------------------

RAVENCLAW
{ pride }

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW