Jetta StoneSlytherin Beginner
Awards: 9

jetta l. stone

SIXTEEN
SIXTH YEAR
SLYTHERIN
STRAIGHT
“Nobody cares more about you than you. Everybody else will let you down.”

Jetta is incredibly insecure and hides behind a a facade of false confidence, harsh words and a hot temper. She likes to keep herself busy with parties and various social activities so she doesn't have time to focus on herself.

Friends: Making friends is difficult for Jetta. Not only does she not like to trust people or open up to them, she also doesn’t believe anyone could actually like her. She does crave deep relationships with people but just doesn’t really know how to have them. It’s easier for her to infuriate people and make them hate her than let them like her.

Enemies: Unlike friendships, enemies are easy for Jetta. Enemies don’t have to like you. Pushing people away means you won’t be hurt by them. She’s also crass and doesn’t care about offending people. If you try to pry her open or push her buttons, she will explode and it will not be pretty.

Lovers: She’s afraid to love people. She loved her father and left her. She loved her mother and she let him get taken away and then let her get dragged off to a strange family. When someone does try to love her, more often than not she’ll try to push her away. It takes a long time to bring her around. She might mess around with people but she doesn’t love.

missy

--------------------

you like me best [ when i'm off my rocker ]

PMWebsite
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 09:26 AM
Cat
7th
Single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
410 posts
love faction
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP

Rep: 27 pts [ + | - ]
Gavin WoodbaneHufflepuff
Awards: 7

Hello yes, it's Cat here with Gavin Woodbane, a pureblood Hufflepuff who is an attention hoe and all around joker. X3 Gavin has commitment issues, and flirts around so that doesn't help. He's also just a goofball, so no chick tryna settle with that. Since Jetta doesn't do romance, and neither does he, have Gavin as her ever willing plaything? He's not terribly naive, but he'd do anything for attention so xD she can almost do anything with him? I'm sure there's a line he draws but I haven't discovered it yet.

Let me knoooow :3

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ pride }
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 09:38 AM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts
"Those stars don't reach back..."

Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

oh hi cat! so yeah, Jetta will take him. xD She will have some fun with him. He'll get the attention he wants and dear miss Jetta will use him. It'll be fun though. She's a bit crazy and might just corrupt him and drag him into her crap. He's not allowed to get attached though. He has to promise her that.

@Gavin Woodbane

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 07:18 AM
Cat
7th
Single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
410 posts
love faction
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP

Gavin WoodbaneHufflepuff

@Jetta Stone Bahah Gavin faced with corruption xD This'll be interesting, I feel like she may help him find his limits. But it's gonna be fuuuuuuun

SO! Carnival things. Had you seen anything as far as activities go that you thought sounded nice for them, or shall we just shove them somewhere on their own?

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ pride }
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 07:35 AM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts

Jetta Stone: Inadvertently helping folks find their limits since now. xD

Okay yeah so Jetta's natural instinct is "I'm way too cool for the carnival" but I think she could be convinced to make an appearance. I think she might do the contest if she can dress in something in something sexy and maybe the maze or the dunk booths if someone she hates is there.

@Gavin Woodbane

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 08:04 AM
Cat
7th
Single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
410 posts
love faction
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP

Gavin WoodbaneHufflepuff

Jetta is a great help, without even knowing x3 haha. Excellent, I actually was thinking about the maze as well. Although Gavin IS signed up to dunk Marco Connors so if you want we could have them attempting to dunk people together. XD I can see him trying to show off to her and be all like WATCH THIS BAE, I HAVE GREAT AIM.

I can only hope he fails xD

@Jetta Stone

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ pride }
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 08:16 AM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts

Shhh. Don't tell her I tricked her into being helpful. She hates me enough already.

See. Now she has to go cause there are just waaaaay too many exciting possibilities here. I can only imagine her irritation if they got lost in the maze. That would be fun.
If he was there he could do all the throws. That way she doesn't have to miss and look dumb but she still gets the enjoyment out of miserable wet people. Also if he missed she would hold that over him forever and ever. Like. Remember that time you tried to show off but ended up looking like an idiot. That was fun.

@Gavin Woodbane

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 08:23 AM
Cat
7th
Single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
410 posts
love faction
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP

Gavin WoodbaneHufflepuff

-whistles- Whaaat, Jetta being helpful, sounds like a joke to me ;0

Yessss, all the possibilities. Lol, that works for me though, having Gavin up for failing xD I can sign him up for more after the first if we feel like it! who knows what will happen, but it oughta be goood.

A thread in the maze seems best as a more one-on-one topic then! ^-^ Lol I'd love for them to find the garden but having them lost is fun too. We can heads or tails it once they've become frustrated enough to see if we let them get out or find the garden maybe? XD unless you have a preference!

@Jetta Stone

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ pride }
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 08:36 AM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts

Knock knock, who's there, Jetta being helpful. Mic drop.

And yup! Sounds good. All of the carnival fun. Well, at least for Jets. She'll get joy out of him trying to impress her if he succeeds and joy out of shaming him if he doesn't.

One in one time is good. It'll be fun to play with these two and see how things unfold. I'm totes down for them eventually finding it. Jetta's not the kind of person to admit defeat easily. Plus if she gives up there's the risks of a) being shown up by a loser and B ) looking stupid because she was shown up by a loser or c) the embarrassment of being the only people not to make it (it's an unlikely possibility but she still worries, okay) She'll just get really frustrated if she doesn't get what she wants quickly. It'll be good for her though. She needs to level up that patience.

@Gavin Woodbane

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 08:55 AM
Cat
7th
Single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
410 posts
love faction
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP

Gavin WoodbaneHufflepuff

-flails- Perfect! Hahah Gavin is persistent; but only when he wants to be. XD I think if they did get legitimately lost, and they really wanted to find the garden, he'd just suggest climbing over or knocking through till they found it.

Or just. Getting their brooms and flying over. XDD

Ahh, he'll not enjoy failing but he also isn't expecting much. Lol he'll just crack a joke if he fails, even if Jetta doesn't buy his crap.

For the maze thread, would you care to start, or shall I? :3

@Jetta Stone

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ pride }
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 09:05 AM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts

Omg I can totally see all of that. She's totally not above cheating. Esecially when she's frustrated and had her fill of whining

so yeah. If you wouldn't mind starting that would be awesome and I would love you forever <3

@Gavin Woodbane

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Gavin Woodbane
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 09:19 AM
Cat
7th
Single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
410 posts
love faction
I AM THE AFTERNOON NAP

Gavin WoodbaneHufflepuff

Bahah Gavin'll take the easy way if possible! XD this is perfect.

<333 ;w; I'll tag when it's up! @Jetta Stone

--------------------
HUFFLEPUFF
{ pride }
PM
^
Henri Rowan
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 07:08 PM
Shade
7th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
17 YEARS
123 posts
undecided
Angel of Small Death

Rep: 4 pts [ + | - ]
Henri RowanSlytherin
Awards: None

@Jetta Stone
Jetta & Ri
So, Jetta is exactly the type of girl that Ri enjoys. In fact, the two are peas in a pod as he shares the exact same mindset that she does. He makes acquaintances but not friends (save for a select few) and tends to keep himself busy by partying, bouncing from bed to bed, and just diving head first into all manner of gambling he can. No bet is too small/beneath him. Seriously from dares to serious gambling, he loves it all. He's a flirt by nature with a sharp tongue and an impossibly thick skin so most insults tend to roll of his back. But I'd like to think that if Jetta needed someone to pass the time with, Ri might be the 'friend' for her. Thoughts?

--------------------

alice is amazing
PMEmail
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 02:00 AM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts

Oh hi there~

So yeah, Jetta and Ri. I do think these two could work. I want She needs some more people to hang out with and use as a distraction from things. Jet's reinforce all the bad habits and get into trouble. 'Friends' would work for them I think. Yeah.

@Henri Rowan

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Adalie Connor
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 12:57 PM
Allie the great <3
7th
Slytherin
18 YEARS
75 posts
Advanced Member

Adalie ConnorSlytherin
Awards: None

Hello! So I got Adalie Connor

Adalie Connor/18/pure blood/Slytherin

She is an awful human being. She doesn't care about people or thier feeling. Nothing really bothers her and most things are a game to her. She is actually a very dangerous person and has no limit when it comes to hurting people; emotionally and mentally

Jetta&Adalie
It's safe to say they will not like each other. So enemies! I was stalking one of your threads and adalie would be so amused with her.

@Jetta Stone

--------------------

sig and avatar accredited to the lovely lily <3 I love them <33

user posted image
PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 01:39 PM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts

All the enemies for miss Jetts right here.

So yeah. Totally. Neither of them are nice. Jetta tends to be very reactionary. Very fun to play with. And she's a lot more vulnerable than she lets on.

@Adalie Connor

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Anora Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 02:28 PM
Mari
6th
Pureblood
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
102 posts
paperheartsyndrome
my heart beat still skips like stones

Rep: 3 pts [ + | - ]
Anora ChevalierHufflepuff
Awards: 6

@Jetta Stone - Okay so like with Ri, I think that Anora and Jetta will get on like a second house on fire. There might be some friction at first because Jetta doesn't seem receptive to having friends but maybe if they get into a situation where Anora bails Jetta out or takes the blame or something, Jetta might be annoyed enough to confront her and Anora will just shrug her rage off because girls have to stick together. I think Anora would just shrug off a lot of Jetta's anger and they can be sarcastic cynics together, though I don't know how Jetta will react to Anora's sardonic humor. Despite what she does or how she acts, Anora cares for people so she would find lots of common ground with Jetta and they could get into plenty of trouble which would hopefully lead them towards being actual friends instead of this casual acquaintance relationship they would have otherwise.

let me know what your thoughts are and feel free to add or subtract to this! <3

--------------------
i’m just a mess of scribbled veins

CODED BY WYATT @ CAUTION, ATF, WECODE, CANDYLAND, & SHINE

PM
^
Jetta Stone
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 08:41 AM
puzzle
6th
Muggleborn
Slytherin
16 YEARS
61 posts

OMG I've been wanting a friend for miss Jetta. She needs someone to put up with her BS and just be there for her. As her mother, I think she needs someone to put her straight when she makes bad choices. I dunno. I think it'll work.

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
Anora Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 12:51 PM
Mari
6th
Pureblood
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
102 posts
paperheartsyndrome
my heart beat still skips like stones

Rep: 3 pts [ + | - ]
Anora ChevalierHufflepuff
Awards: 6

Puzzles! I didn't see you had replied to this, I'm sorry!

But yeah, I think it would be nice to throw them together and see what happens between them, whether they would work out or not. I would like for Anora to have some wild girl-friends instead of just the boys that can grope or she can grope back and Shade and I are also tossing Ri into the mix, so that might actually help make them a trio if it's something we're all interested in?

Currently Anora is at the carnival with Elias, and she's meeting RI atm in the broom closet, so that could be a potential way for the two girls to know each other? Do you have any other ideas?

I did toy with the idea that maybe Anora hears Jetta verbally abusing someone (even though that's just how Jetta is, she's not trying to be mean) and approaches her?

I suck at plotting. I'm sorry.

@Jetta Stone

--------------------
i’m just a mess of scribbled veins

CODED BY WYATT @ CAUTION, ATF, WECODE, CANDYLAND, & SHINE

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP Storybrooke

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.