Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
54 posts
-
warm sun pours over me

Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]
Caitriona FlynnHufflepuff Prefect
Awards: 1

Sunshine and Rainbows and Blossoms, Oh My!
    Welcome to all you glorious Hufflepuffs! It's March 1st and that means it's SPRING TERM! I know everyone is just beside themselves with excitement, right? RIGHT? Good. You should be.

So I am Kendall and I, along with my Puffle baby, Caitriona Flynn, will be your Hufflepuff prefect for spring term. Since there are so many new people on site, I figure I should tell you guys a bit about me in case we've not talked before. I joined WURR in December of 2010 with my main baby, Lydia Elderwood. I was spring term prefect with Lydia in 2011 and then went on to be staff for awhile, which is why you might still see a few important topics started by Lydia. I currently live down in Louisiana where I teach Spanish. I love traveling (just got back from NYC), going to concerts (going to one this weekend), reading (War and Peace currently), doing accents (Scottish!), baking (pies!), singing (DO RE MI!), acting (TO BE OR NOT TO BE!), and my dog (Ringo!).

And writing lists.

Cat here is ball of pure sunshine. She's a sweetheart through and through and can often be found in the greenhouses since she loves plants MORE THAN ANYONE EVER!

I am also a fan of hyperbole. It's the. best. ever.

This thread here is where you will find announcements that are important to WURR as a whole, as well as those important to our merry band of beguiling badgers of the most noble house of Hufflepuff!

Have a wonderful spring term, my darlings! If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask!

user posted image
PM
^
Caitriona Flynn
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 11:39 AM
Kendall
7th YEAR
single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
54 posts
-
warm sun pours over me

Stop the Presses!
    Okay, you badgers, are you ready for your first round of Very Important Announcements That Everyone Should Heed? Thought so.

1. Avatar Claims and the Member Directory were cleaned out with the start of the new term, so make sure all of your babies are still accounted for! If not, then post the correct coding so you can be added back! Go HERE to check it out!

2. QUIDDITCH! *SCREECHES* Are you guys ready??? The new Quidditch season is about to start up and the captains need YOU to join their teams! So be sure to go HERE to join a team and HERE for additional information! Deadline is March 8th!

3. With a new term comes new chances to sign up for your favorite classes! Be sure to keep an eye out to see if there is a sign-up sheet for you to sign! Find the classes forum right HERE!

4. Over the next three months, as you finish threads or rank up your Puffle babies, be sure to record everything you do HERE so Hufflepuff can get all of those house points. Come ON, you guys, Gryffindor demolished us this winter term. It's time the Puffles fight back and show them all who's boss!

5. Congratulations to all the Winter Term FOA winners! Check out who won HERE Though it definitely wasn't La La Land and get your shiny button if you claimed a bit of awesomeness yourself!

6. We have some amazing writing prompts for March, so be sure to check them out HERE! You may find some inspiration for your characters that will take you somewhere you never expected!

7. KEEP ROCKING ON, BADGERS!
PM
^
Caitriona Flynn
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 06:20 AM
Kendall
7th YEAR
single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
54 posts
-
warm sun pours over me

Springtime Fun!
    Miss me yet? No? Fine. Be that way.

1. Now that we're a few weeks into spring term, it's time for a bit of fun! The prefects have been hard at work putting together a special event just for you guys! Well... you lot and all the other students.

Stop over HERE and explore our Midsummer Night's Dream Spring Carnival! Yes, we realize the weirdness of having a midSUMMER event in the spring... just roll with it, y'all. We've got everything! A flower maze! Dragon-boat races! Dunk tanks! A costume contest! And a cooking contest on its way. Seriously... EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE, WE'VE GOT! So come have some fun with us!

2. Also don't forget that Quidditch is back with the force of twenty-seven hurricanes and a strong breeze. Currently the Notorious Nundu and the Pickled Pixies are fighting against each other, so be sure to check it out HERE and root on your friends!.

3. Finally, don't forget to go leave some love in the OTM Nomination thread!!! You can find it HERE!

user posted image

Keep rockin' on, badger babies!

PM
^
Caitriona Flynn
 Posted: Mar 26 2017, 02:42 PM
Kendall
7th YEAR
single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
54 posts
-
warm sun pours over me

Welcome, darlings!!
    We have two new Hufflepuffs to welcome to everyone's favorite house!

Everyone go shower some love and hugs on Jeremy Gibbons II and Fae Forsythe! Jeremy is a 5th year who is the first in his family to ever attend Hogwarts. Isn't that exciting??? I'm sure he's a bit nervous to be in such a new place, so everyone be sure to welcome him as we badgers are known to do! Fae is a 6th year and her parents actually met and fell in love here at Hogwarts! I love a good love story, don't you? Be sure to welcome Fae to our ranks! Let's show them how Hufflepuff is the best and greatest house around!!!

user posted image

Keep rockin' on, badger babies!
PM
^
Caitriona Flynn
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 03:21 PM
Kendall
7th YEAR
single
Hufflepuff
17 YEARS
54 posts
-
warm sun pours over me

Carnival Chaos!
    Just a quick update for all my badger babies!

1. The sign-ups for the spring carnival cooking contest are up! Whether you're a newbie in the kitchen or a seasoned chef (hehehe seasoned chef), we want you to come have fun with us! Sign up HERE!

2. The first dragon-boat race has begun! Check it out HERE! Spectator posts are welcome!

3. The carnival's still going on - so come have fun with us! We've got dunk tanks, dragon-boat races, and the cooking contest to sign up for, as well as your typical carnival fare! Check it out if you haven't already!

user posted image

Stay sweet, badgers! You're beautiful!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.