izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Spring Term Sign-ups! (and class rules)
Kahlen · 71 · DADA Professor · Neutral · Half-blood ·
Professor Novice
Awards:
Awards: 6

Apr 29 2018, 06:18 AM   Link Quote
Springtime is here! And so is Professor Moreena Dubois. While she may have changed the subject of her specialty, her teaching technique remains much the same.

Any old students should already know, but for those just coming into her tender care, here are her class rules:

1. Ask questions! Because I'm old and scatter-brained and regularly forget information... Or do I? Best be safe and ask anyway! I promise I'll laugh with you and not at you when you do.

2. Don't come in uniform! Feel free to dress as crazy as you like... Just remember that you'll probably have to do all manner of activities in them (I find that a glittery canary yellow suit is one of the best in any kind of battle).

3. Do bring snacks! Learning all the right charmwork is quite a task, so it's best to be prepared with food--just remember to bring enough to share! I'll be bringing delicious treats every now and again too, so it'll be one giant potluck.

4. Don't sleep in class! Because then your opponent will be able to easily best you, and you don't want to lose like that, do you? Classes won't be as out-of-this-world as your dreams, but I promise they'll get your blood pumping!

5. Be careful around and with the dangerous magical spells! I know I make it look easy, but that's only because I am awesome and have years of experience backing me up. You do not. So you will get hurt.

6. Be creative! Have initiative! Don't be a zombie just waiting around for me to order you to move. You have legs, you have hands, you have a wand! Just use you brain and come up with your own solutions to the problem.

7. Listen when I speak, because I tell hilarious jokes, and sometimes even share information that could save your life. Also, you never know when I might be making fun of you, so the laughter in the class could actually be directed at you!

8. Breaking any of the rules stated here is punishable by
prank! No house point will be deduction, nor will there be any detentions given out... Instead, troublemakers will be given a taste of my own personal brand of mischief (expect a dancing feet charm or color-changing spell at minimum!)

Teacher's Aides:
-
(Those interested in the position may apply via PM to this account, or to Lien Hong, which is my main)

Sign-up forms for the spring classes are down below:

CODE

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]How do you stop a speeding Quaffle?[/b]

The first class should be up first week of May!

--------------------
Stells Artois · 16 · 6th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 5'11
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 162

Apr 29 2018, 06:21 AM   Link Quote
Name: Martín Marzán
House: Gryffindor
Year: 6th
How do you stop a speeding Quaffle? You punt it towards the hoops, of course ;)

Name: Aisley Munn
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 6th
How do you stop a speeding Quaffle? Throw a Beater at it Is shooting it an option?

--------------------
god - captain / chaser
Gryffinpuff
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
These cute pixel and avatars were made by the most wonderful Evan ♡
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD