izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Dude, Laoise!
Storm · 14 · 4th · · Halfblood · 4'11"
Gryffindor
Awards:
Awards: 5

Jun 8 2018, 09:42 PM   Link Quote

Duuuuuuuudddddeeeee!    

You'll never guess what just went down, who the hell do people think they are? Merlin.... that must be it... dumbasses.

Doing anything exciting this summer?    

Rory    

Ani · 13 · 3rd · · Halfblood · 5'1"
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Awards: 4

Jun 8 2018, 10:29 PM   Link Quote

Rory,

What went down? Rory . . . Are you okay? I don’t want to have to visit you in the Wing again. Is that why you’re writing in an owl? Roooory. This is awful of you.

In terms of who people think they are, I’ve got no idea. I’m sorry to hear something bad has happened to you. I hope it gets better soon.

This summer? No. Not particularly. I don’t think we’re going to the preserve, so we’ll probably spend most of it at home in Ireland. I’m hoping to get some reading done. I’ve got loads of extra reading material for COMC. Maybe go to the beach some, seeing as it isn’t that far away. I could take the books to the beach!! Oh how perfect. Thanks for your help.

How about you? What are you going to be up to Rory? Hopefully nothing too awful.

Laoise M.

@Rory Storm
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 9 2018, 10:03 PM   Link Quote

Laoise    

The hospital wing is for wimps, I don't go there unless I have to. I'm not awful not to you I got detention and it's just so unfair. All I was doing was minding my own business and bam, detention.

Books are boring don't do that to yourself okay I guess... but you should do something fun! Like real fun.

I will be home, but I want to sneak out of Nana Storms and go to the movies and explore some more!    

Rory    

Hufflepuff
Awards:

Jun 9 2018, 10:30 PM   Link Quote

Rory,

If you have an injury, you should go. It is not for wimps! But detention is not somewhere you should go- Unless you get it. Then you should go so you don’t get in trouble. But you shouldn’t, like, try to go. You know? You really shouldn’t.

Books are fun for me, but if you want, I can ask my mum if I can go to the movies with you? I’m sure she’d say yes, and I don’t really want to spend all summer in the new house. It doesn’t feel like home, and I don’t like that.

Are there any good Muggle movies in theaters? I don’t know any, but I’ll really see anything- Unless it’s scary. I don’t like scary movies. But really! Anything.

Laoise M.

@Rory Storm
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 10 2018, 11:05 AM   Link Quote

Laoise    

Or... bear with me, if the detention is unjust and unfair you are allowed to skip it. Sounds fair to me, what are they going to do give me another one?

Books are for reading about adventures though and it's so much more fun to go and actually go on adventures! You want to go to the movies with me? Okay, see this is already an improvement over sitting and reading books all summer ;) If your mom says no I can sneak you out!

I don't know of any movies really, I've only been to the movie theater a few times but it was always fun and there is lots of junk food. Have you ever seen a scary movie? They're a joke. Plus, action movies and superheroes is where it's at anyway!    

Rory    

Hufflepuff
Awards:

Jun 10 2018, 11:48 AM   Link Quote

Rory,

I don’t think that’s how it works, and I do think they’d give you another one. So, I hope you do the right thing.

Books aren’t always about adventures. Sometimes you read to learn more about something! That’s what I was planning to do with the COMC I’m borrowing from the professor; I want to know more about all sorts of creatures.

If my mom says no I’m not certain if I’ll still want to go. She’s been having some troubles with my sibling, and the last thing I want to do is give her anymore. Plus, I don’t exactly like getting in trouble. Why don’t I ask her first, and we can go from there?

I don’t think they’re much of a joke. I’m rather certain they’d be called comedies if they were a joke . . . But anyway, I’m up to see anything you want to! And I could definitely go for some Muggle soda, candy, and popcorn. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a superhero movie. It’ll be exciting.

Laoise M.

@Rory Storm
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 10 2018, 06:24 PM   Link Quote

Laoise    

Yeah... I'll totally get back to you on that never.

What book is it? What creatures? Anything fun? We could go look for them maybe after we read about them, that would be fun wouldn't it!?

Why would she say no, your mom knows how awesome I am and that I'll punch anyone that bothers you. Okay, you ask first and if she says No I can ask. Deal?

They're so fake, and any movie about magic is a riot! Wait, stop the train! You've never seen a superhero movie!? It's a tragedy, I've failed you! It's decided, you have to come see a superhero movie with me and see how awesome they are.

Do you like comic books?    

Rory    

Hufflepuff
Awards:

Jun 12 2018, 11:20 AM   Link Quote

Rory,

I don’t have the book on me right this moment, but it’s about creatures found in Australia! So while it would be awesome to find some, I don’t think we’ll be able to. I’m also not certain if I’d want to come across some of these. They sound rather . . . Terrifying. You should see some of the sketches of these things.

Sounds like a deal. I cannot speak for what my mother likes and doesn’t, but I do think she’ll be happy you’re getting me out of the house. I’ll just have to wait and see what she says, and I’ll get back to you soon- Promise.

You haven’t! Nonsense. And it seems like there’s always a superhero movie in the theaters, so I’m sure we’ll find one. They seem very high budget, so I hope they are awesome!

I’ve never read a comic book. Do you have any? I’d love to borrow one!

Laoise M.

@Rory Storm
Gryffindor
Awards:

Jun 14 2018, 04:06 PM   Link Quote

Laoise    

Australia!? Have you ever been? I'd like to go an visit the kangaroos someday, and then go look for all the cray cray beasts they must have lurking around. It would be sooo cool and they are suppose to have giant spiders and stuff! I want to go...

Sounds like a deal, let me know if I need to work my magic c;

Dude! The last Avengers movie I saw was kick ass! Things were blowing up and you know everyone has their superpowers and there are some wicked villians! Of course I have comic books, and if none of those seem interesting we can steal some from Fin.    

Rory    

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD