izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

all I feel is an empty space
Morgan · 17 · Seventh · Neutral · PUREBLOOD · 5'6"
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Awards: None
May 30 2018, 11:06 PM   Link Quote
    Hullo, WURRloves! Yet another try at Bailey. I should disclose that you should not prance over to her profile/sorting hat push posh/etc... As I am tailoring her a bit since forever ago when she was written.

I. About the girl, This seventeen year old Slytherin is a little blur in the mass of students. Tending to blend in, Bailey tries to keep herself out of any attention. She would much rather stick her nose in her Charm studies, go for a jog about the grounds, or visit the gardens to meet with her friendly snake, Cila. She has a select few friends, probably disliked by a few more, and does not particularly actively participate in relationships anymore. With this being her final year at Hogwarts, the girl has aligned herself more with academics and figuring out herself. Still, old habits do die hard; she can be tempted or coaxed into partaking in alcohol consumption just as a fair majority of teenagers... Neither bubbly nor entirely approachable, Bailey can be pleasant, but mostly the teenager tends to be neutral and fleeting in conversations. Becoming nervous of trusting others, she often makes any attempt at friendship something that it is not; needless to say, she expects the worst.

She is also a parselmouth and feels the need to keep it a secret.

II. Things she needs. EVERYTHING. She needs any and everything possible. So, please, feel free to toss things at her! Just not literal, tangible things because she can cast a mean curse! I am very open to ideas and I am sure I could come up with some too, once I start writing with her again! ♡

--------------------
been waiting for your touch,
to bring me home; shadows calling me to lie with you, with the moonlight ♥
Exh · 16 · 6th · None yet · pureblood · 5"5
Smoosh Brigade
Awards:
Awards: 25

Jun 5 2018, 06:22 AM   Link Quote
Hey there Morgan! I'm exh, lovely to meet you smile.gif

I was waiting until I made my new children before I came and posted here... but, as that is taking a little longer than expected, I figured I would offer up some of my existing children instead!

Of all my characters, I tend to think she and Morgan would get along best. Maybe? He's a sixth year Ravenclaw with a passion for punk music, tattoos and starting fights (not really, although he does have some unresolved anger issues so he finds himself in fights more often than most). He's a relatively quiet person, and tends to enjoy the company of other quiet people :') if we can find a way to throw them together- I think they would get along like a house on fire!

Ofc, you're also welcome to any of my other children if you have any ideas for plots with them! I've got my girl Juno here... she's a sixth year gryffindor party girl! And I've also got Arina Drozdova, a fifth year slytherin ice princess!

In any case, welcome back to wurr <3
Sorry if this was a little short and all over the place... I wrote this reply on my phone

Feel free to add me on Skype- I can be found at kickuptheroots@outlook.com

@Bailey Hayes

--------------------
I Can't Escape
the way that I don't fit in with any of this

user posted imageuser posted image

Avatars by the wonderful Evan <3

Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jun 15 2018, 03:26 PM   Link Quote
    hi love! I would absolutely love to toss the two in a thread together and see what happens! I shall jump on Skype in a bit after I'm finish with my house cleaning and message you ♡♡♡

--------------------
Coco · 17 · Seventh · No Affiliation · In a Relationship · 5'3"
Head Girl
Awards:
Awards: 34

Jun 24 2018, 10:23 AM   Link Quote
MORGAN YOU LOVELY HUMAN

@Bailey Hayes

I am here to throw Kiss your way. She loves creatures of all kinds - with the exception of hippogriffs and acromantulas, hesitant of the former, terrified of the latter - magical or otherwise. I could easily see her visiting Cila without realizing it's an actual pet of one of the other students, and perhaps a conversation strikes up that way when Bailey comes for a visit? They're both seventh years, so would undoubtedly have classes of some sort together/at least be aware of one another, perhaps? It doesn't seem like a preexisting friendship would necessarily be Bailey's thing, but Kiss needs to get out there with other females to form friendships with, so you can have her for anything you can think of. =D

--------------------
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jul 8 2018, 04:34 PM   Link Quote
    @Kiska Ferdenova Hi love! I would absolutely love to throw the two into a thread. Bailey clearly spends a large amount of time with Cila so I can see this working! I am sure we can navigate through an initial thread and then evaluate further from there? I feel like Bailey would be able to get lost in the comfort of being able to relax and talk about Cila, as many people do not know about her. Let me know if you would like to start or if you would like me to start something!

--------------------
Coco · 17 · Seventh · No Affiliation · In a Relationship · 5'3"
Head Girl
Awards:
Awards: 34

Jul 10 2018, 07:45 PM   Link Quote

I don't have a preference either way - I can certainly start up something for the two ^^

I do have two other kids that have made rather surprising experiences. One you miiight be familiar with is our dear Shane. He's still snarky and reserved and proper and flirty and all of those other good things. They're in the same House and year, so they've undoubtedly crossed paths in some capacity and I'm sure Shane has done some smooth-talking. Pretty sure it didn't get him anywhere, but that doesn't mean he hadn't tried.

I also have Anya, a free-spirited Ravenclaw sixth year. She will attempt to make friends with anyone and likes to make each day an adventure. I really don't know that these two would interact beyond Anya attempting to make friends and Bailey sort of brushing it off but, if you think differently, just let me know. :3

--------------------
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jul 12 2018, 08:40 PM   Link Quote
    I do remember Shane! I would love to write them together, no matter the plot or outcome!

If you would like to start the thread feel free!

--------------------
Abby · 17 · 7th · · pureblood · 5'7"
Slytherin
Awards:
Jul 12 2018, 11:52 PM   Link Quote
hello there!!

my names abby and i'm gonna throw mel your way because i feel like they could get on really well! they're in the same year/house so my guess is they've at least seen each other in classes and around the castle. perhaps even dorm mates?

mel is super passionate about ice skating, so in order to focus mainly on that, she's been homeschooled up until now. she was pretty isolated growing up, so her social skills are not the best. like bailey she's pretty chill and prefers her studies to actual human interaction. i think there could be a chance for a really cute friendship here. maybe what starts as 'at least she's something to write home about' slowly turns into something deeper? mel is in dire need of some good friends she can talk to, and would definitely appreciate bailey's lowkey mentality.

and you're welcome to add me on skype if it's easier to plot there <33 (@abby.m.starr)

@Bailey Hayes
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jul 12 2018, 11:59 PM   Link Quote
    hi abby! I quite like the idea you have going on here! Bailey could use a good friend too. She would be ironically drawn to halfway socializing awkwardly with your lovely! An overall deeper friendship would be great too! We can either plan out a thread or we can just toss them together and see what happens if you would like!

--------------------
Abby · 17 · 7th · · pureblood · 5'7"
Slytherin
Awards:
Jul 13 2018, 12:32 AM   Link Quote
i think it'd be fun just to toss them somewhere together? see how they work?

maybe mel can bump into her in the garden? they could cross paths in the library? i'm up for anything really!

@Bailey Hayes
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Jul 13 2018, 01:51 PM   Link Quote
    awesome! I can start the topic in just a bit ♡ the garden it is!

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD