Awards: 3

whispers
in the
dark

Grisha
Seventh year
Slytherin•Pureblood
Koldovstoretz Transfer
Welcome to yet another episode of 'Stells makes terrible purebloods'... This time around I bring you Grisha, who happens to just have transferred from Koldovstoretz and is not all that happy about it (honestly, is anyone ever happy about having to transfer to Hogwarts?)

Grigoriy here is a member of the Drozdovs, a family of pureblood wizards who are rather well-known for their obvious and undeniable involvement in the dark arts, along with having invented quite a few new spells and potions over time. Other than this, there isn't much that is known about the family, and often nasty rumours surround them - being responsible for kidnappings, conducting terrible experiments, and overall things that make others want to avoid them. Thankfully, they usually stay in Russia.

Now, if you were to ask Grisha himself, he wouldn't confirm or deny any of these rumours, acting as if it's all rather amusing (it really isn't, but scaring people is entertaining). No, he's not a nice person, and don't expect him to act polite or refined, because having being raised in a rich household doesn't mean he cares at all for manners or any of that. He's blunt, easily annoyed, and his comments are often condescending, but there's also the part of him that enjoys things like Quidditch (he's a Seeker), smoking on rooftops, and -surprisingly enough- candy. In truth, he prefers not to talk about his family, as he'd rather avoid topics like how he'd much rather be at Koldovstoretz or how much he misses his sisters.

FRIENDS
With all that has been said, you can probably already guess that Grisha isn't the friendliest person around, however, there are people he will definitely tolerate, and people whose company he will enjoy, although he's not one to hangout with those who aren't pureblood, for obvious reasons because he's a supremacists like that c': He just transferred, so he definitely needs to meet some new friends ;-;

ENEMIES
As said before, pureblood supremacy is something in which Grisha is a firm believer, and he'll definitely go out of his way to insult someone if he thinks it necessary. He's also just generally easily annoyed, and while he's not prone to getting into fistfights, he'll hex or jinx someone without remorse. So yeah, a lot of room for conflict and enemies and all that fun stuff <3

LOVERS
Grisha is currently engaged and that is the actual reason why he transferred to Hogwarts, that being said, it's not like he cares much about it at all, and he's actually set on enjoying his time "single" for as long as he's able to... which means he's prone to make outs and flings and all that. He's not flirtatious, and a bit bold about what he wants, but if you want to throw a fling at him I'm definitely up for that <3 As far as we know, Grisha likes girls as much as he likes guys, and for now he has no endgame plot~

Basically, I don't have much preplotted with this kiddo, so please do throw kids at me because I'm very excited okay ;-;

BY MITZI
PM
^
Fiachra McMahon
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 08:24 AM

"First one to complain leaves with a blood stain"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
🐺🐺
HEIGHT:
6'1
Pureblood
Rep: 2 pts [ + | - ]

Fiachra McMahon
© Tine // She/her
Awards: 15

Your obligatory love spam here with some ideas aside from the ones I tossed at you before \m/

- I'll start you Flo throwing him out of the dorm - or attempting to - soon.
- Jerk makeouts, I need. Idk if Grisha parties but i am sure we can find a way to toss them together.
- Please wreck my lesser blood people, Aidan and Oberon come to my mind here because both are obnoxious. If he also goes for Halfbloods just imagine him meeting Benny...it does sound rather charming.
- Given the dark arts + kidnapping I feel like the Larssons and the Drozdovs would know each other? So have a Sev? More people to dislike having transferred hehe <3

--------------------
FIACHRA
MCMAHON
I have wolf blood and wolf bones. Don't expect me to graze with the sheep.

Signature by the precious Exh <3
PM
^
Raelynn Winchester
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 08:34 AM

"the wrecking ball"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Undecided
HEIGHT:
5'6''
Muggleborn
Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

Raelynn Winchester
© Lacey-Jay // She/Her/
Awards: 2

Hey Stells let me throw some stuff at you, because why not. xD

Giselle&Grigoriy; Omg she will hate him. Without a doubt. She will not trust him, nor his persona of "I don't wanna talk about my family", because I'm sure she would have heard of his family prior to coming to Hogwarts. So if you want someone to like daggers with, she's your girl. <3

Cosimia&Grigoriy; Let's face it, Cosi is a lover of the man folk. So I feel like she would see him and be like "oooooooo boy, come here!". And she might like the fact that he isn't flirtatious. Or she might hate the fact that he doesn't flirt back. Either way, Pureblood's gotta do pureblood things.

Raelynn&Grigoriy; So I'm open for anything with these two. She's a sixth year Slytherin with a temper and highly sarcastic. They can be buddies/enemies/etc. I just wanna throw her at you because, well, snake things. xD

--------------------
RAELYNN WINCHESTER
Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.
PM ME
CDCS
APP
PM
^
Grigoriy Drozdov
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 09:56 AM

"Your blindfold is on tight but you like what you see"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
🕊️
HEIGHT:
6'2
Pureblood
Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

Grigoriy Drozdov
© Rollie Pollie Stellie // She/Her

TINE !

@Fiachra McMahon
Why you gotta do me like this? You know I need it all <333333

FLO/GRISHA: Florentin, why are you so rude? Don't blame me if he gets himself hexed because Grisha doesn't like him at all. But he's cute... and this is of course a problem since he has a horrid personality look who's talking

FIA/GRISHA: I need me my jerk makeouts Tbh yeah Grisha does party so they could meet that way? I feel like him partying at Hogwarts would be mostly judging people and going out for a smoke unless he finds someone to entertain himself with lol it's still better that being at his dorm bc who even wants to be near Archie and Flo

AIDAN/OBERON/GRISHA: oooomg the muggleborns yeeees xD I feel bad bc Beron already has to deal with Nech calling him mudblood and then you have this tall Russian being generally awful lol Let's face it, Nech is harmless in comparison. Also... Grisha would totally think Benny is a disgrace and tell him so.

SEV/GRISHA: Oh I like the idea of the Larssons and Drozdovs knowing each others, since they actually do have a few things in common and what not. I'm pretty sure that if that's the case he'd see Sev as one of the few people who is actually worth his time at Hogwarts lol but yeeees disliking having transferred.

LACEY !

@Raelynn Winchester
Yas throw all the kids at me <3

GISELLE/GRISHA: Omg Giselle please do hate him because of his awful family, he would probably just make it worse and say all the rumours are true and just generally try to annoy her with mean comments. If they don't cry then it's not mean enough, right? Grisha is horrible and I'm sorry.

COSI/GRISHA: Purebloods gotta pureblood, right? Grisha may not be flirty but he definitely loves attention and being flirted with, so I'm totally up for that. He may or may not be a jerk about it and bluntly call out Cosimia on wanting to get in his pants though, depends on the situation because yes... he's bad lol

RAELYNN/GRISHA: Snakies! Well, Grisha doesn't really have a high opinion of muggles and muggleborns, so he's likely to throw more than one mean comment, they both have tempers so it could be an interesting interaction c:

PM
^
Raelynn Winchester
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 10:13 AM

"the wrecking ball"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Undecided
HEIGHT:
5'6''
Muggleborn

Raelynn Winchester
© Lacey-Jay // She/Her/
Awards: 2

Giselle&Grisha; Omg yes, so Giselle wouldn't cry or anything (she saves her tears for the pillow), but I can see him really ticking her off and her going CRAZY. xD

Cosimia&Grisha; And Cosi would probably respond with a "and you deny that you want it as well? Puh-lease" xD

Raelynn&Grisha; So Rae would not openly tell him that she is muggleborn or anything, because she could honestly give a shirt with blood status, but if he mentioned it she would make a point to fire back and tell him how ignorant his thinking is. I like it a lot!

--------------------
RAELYNN WINCHESTER
Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.
PM ME
CDCS
APP
PM
^
Grigoriy Drozdov
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 10:10 PM

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
🕊️
HEIGHT:
6'2
Pureblood

Grigoriy Drozdov

LACEY !

@Raelynn Winchester

GISELLE/GRISHA: Ooooomg I think that would entertain him a lot tbh, until he himself gets annoyed and then there's just the possibility for hexes xD

COSI/GRISHA: Cosi please lol but Grisha is definitely okay with this and I feel like he'd just smirk. It sounds hilarious and I want it, so I'm trying to think of possibly scenarios for them to meet and what not... maybe some random clandestine party? Those are bound to happen at Hogwarts a lot lol

RAELYNN/GRISHA: tbh with most muggleborns you can just... tell? Or according to Grisha you can xD they act different from purebloods lol PLEASE call him ignorant he'd be so upset. Guuuurl no one calls a Drozdov ignorant. I want it, maybe Slytherin common room random encounter or something?

PM
^
Cleo Delaney
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 10:50 PM

"i wish i could run to you"

YEAR:
5th
HOUSE:
Gryffindor
CLASH:
AEGIS
HEIGHT:
5 FOOT 2
Muggleborn
Rep: 7 pts [ + | - ]

Cleo Delaney
© becca // she
Awards: 23

can i just say how much i love his name okay omg

My first instinct was to throw Star and Etty at him but I actually think Cleo would be more fun?????? She's a muggleborn but also literally just DOES NOT UNDERSTAND when people are being mean to her. Or, really, chooses not to? And idk like IMAGINE this dumb little golden-headed lion girl bouncing up to him in the hall and rapid-fire asking him questions about his day or bringing him cookies and he's like????????????????????????????????? because what's wrong with her that she JUST DOESN'T GET IT AND WON'T STOP.

You can also of course have Etty. I think they would freaking hate each other but also maybe have intense chemistry and so they hook up but also literally get into huge full-out brawls in the middle of the day.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE PLOTTED SORRY -backs away-

@Grigoriy Drozdov

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Grigoriy Drozdov
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 12:05 AM

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
🕊️
HEIGHT:
6'2
Pureblood

Grigoriy Drozdov

BECCA !

@Cleo Delaney
D'awww thanks you're so sweet <3 I love it too ;-;

CLEO/GRISHA: The sweet summer child -sob- Man, he'd be so annoyed lol loud and overly excited people are the worst in his book okay xD Definitely has no clue what is wrong with her and probably blames it on muggles being inheritably stupid. He'd probably say it too bc he's a terrible person like that ;-; Grisha what's wrong with you gdi

ETTY/GRISHA: Ahahaha omg yeah that could go either way tbh xD I approve of dislike and hook ups yep, pls that Grisha thinks you have a terrible personality and are a full blown B- doesn't mean he doesn't think you're pretty. Also... when people annoy him too much he just hexes them, ain't got no time or patience for fights xoxo

TLDR: he's horrible and I'm sorry in advance

PM
^
Vance Ellsworth
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 06:38 AM

"No, I'm Vance. The cute one, duh."

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
Halfblood

Vance Ellsworth
© Lolo // she/her
Awards: None

MY FAVOURITE STELLS

I have 2 boys to possibly throw at you

Reade: Readie is Muggleborn but I guess it would depend on whether Grigoriy is prepared to hex the blind kid xD Reade's worst crimes would be being too much of a nerd, so I don't know whether he'd rank as an enemy.

Vance: VANCE ON THE OTHER HAND. He's such a know-it-all and he is way too quick with an acerbic comment. He's halfblood and has the whole weird circumstances of his birth thing too if Grigoriy wants to pile on.

@Grigoriy Drozdov

--------------------
PM
^
Grigoriy Drozdov
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 06:56 AM

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
🕊️
HEIGHT:
6'2
Pureblood

Grigoriy Drozdov

LOLO !

@Vance Ellsworth MY FAVOURITE LOLO<3

READE/GRISHA: Would Grisha hex a blind kid? Well, yes, yes he would, if annoyed enough xD All muggleborns are equally terrible, you know? Grisha pretty much thinks he can get away with anything and... he probably would be most irritated by being corrected about things by this younger muggleborn kid tbh lol specially if its something he considers to be stupid like... well... muggle stuff. He's stupid like that

VANCE/GRISHA: This makes me giggle because Grisha actually has 7 sisters and their family is pretty messed as to why he has too many siblings too, but he'd def be a total hypocrite about it and mock Vance. Probs ask if him and his brothers are victims of a Gemino curse or something. So yes, please annoy him <3

Also! At some point I want to throw him at Sergei bc quidditch and russians c:

PM
^
Vance Ellsworth
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 01:35 AM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
Halfblood

Vance Ellsworth
© Lolo // she/her

Yaaaay!

Reade & Grisha: I think I'd be down to do this if we can rope in another character. I don't want Reade to come out of this completely victimised if that makes sense - I think having someone else there would help in stopping it before it became something too scarring for him. It would also work for me in plotting him because if someone steps in then he can feel really helpless and angry about it.

Vance & Grisha: What context works for you? Van doesn't really try in class but he is smart so he could correct something Grisha says? Idk.

Sergei & Grisha: Yeah, let's do it!

@Grigoriy Drozdov

--------------------
PM
^
Grigoriy Drozdov
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 04:37 AM

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
🕊️
HEIGHT:
6'2
Pureblood

Grigoriy Drozdov

LOLO !

@Vance Ellsworth

READE/GRISHA: Wouldn't that make him look like more of helpless victim though? Idk I'm down for that too! If anything, he doesn't even need to hex him, bc he would only do that if Reade acts really annoying. Insults, on the other hand, are easier, and it could be the "not everyone will give you special treatment for being blind", you know? Bc tbh the Drozdovs are very Spartan regarding those things in the sense of "the weak should not survive" and its something that Grisha learned ever since he was a kid. Up to you!

VANCE/GRISHA: Well idk, up to you, at this point I'm up for anything, they could also meet in a non-class situation c:

SERGEI/GRISHA: Maybe he could authority figure him? Idk Grisha acts completely different with authorities LOL He's very respectful of those unless they arent pureblood, and tosses around his family name around bc it always used to get him out of trouble

PM
^
Theodore Isley
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 11:56 AM

"- The wolves are at my door - waiting for my empire to fall -"

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
Viridian Guild
HEIGHT:
6'3"
Pureblood
Rep: 12 pts [ + | - ]

Theodore Isley
© Storm //
Awards: 17

I'm late to the party -______-

Late or not I have come to do the customary child throwing -nods-

lets see

TJ & Grisha: Idk Ted Isley is into shady shit, so I can offer TJ as someone he might already know. He's not a huge fan of Hogwarts either so -shrugs- if he gets along with Sev I am inclined to say TJ would accept that this someone worthy of his time. I am just tyring to image these three together tho o.o scary.

Gabby & Grisha: well she'd have a lot to say if he was an ass to her so xD could be fun, plus they're in the same year. I feel like she'd hate him with the burning passion of a billion suns. fight fight fight

Miles & Grisha: uhm well he's a muggleborn, 7th year and a hoe.... so that could be fun. Image if they were wasted, kissed and then he figured out Miles if trash mhm? idk it's an idea xD

Tori & Grisha: she'd be nice to him, or try to be... I feel like he might actually be someone that she could come to dislike eventually, but whether it would last or anything who can tell. She forgives too easily. SO yeah wreck her world or something.

@Grigoriy Drozdov

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Grigoriy Drozdov
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 12:40 PM

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Slytherin
CLASH:
🕊️
HEIGHT:
6'2
Pureblood

Grigoriy Drozdov

STORM !

@Theodore Isley Better late than pregna-...wait, no, wrong saying. You know I love all your kids <33333

TJ/GRISHA: Tbh they could have already known each other if you feel like Ted Isley would interact with the Drozdov who are also fishy a'f and #TeamDarkMagic. So yeah they could have met at Pureblood gathering and whatever not. Tell him how much Hogwarts sucks, ironically he's here bc they got him engaged soooo he suffers lool TJ knows it all about that, right?

GABBY/GRISHA: Ooooomg yes, I just see them saying terrible things to each other and I need it. Being who they are, I'm inclined to say that the Drozdovs know about the Dalca history, especially since they are from Romania, but I'll skype you for the details about that. I WANT THEM TO ARGUE. Imagine getting put together in a class assignment or something lmao the horror

MILES/GRISHA: THIS IDEA. I am crying. Do you even know how mortified Grisha would be? He'd hate himself so much lol Definitely would do something to wrong this wrong in the most Grisha way possible... which likely involves hurting Miles and never speaking about this horror again lol What can I say.. he has issue okay.

TORI/GRISHA: Oh man. Tori hating him. I need it. Well if he knows TJ from before then he must also know Tori, he can be very opinionated about the way she acts towards lesser blood and stuff. Grisha has 7 sisters...a few are around Tori's age so if they met in the past she probably liked them better than she liked him LOL

PM
^
Vance Ellsworth
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 12:22 AM

YEAR:
6th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
Halfblood

Vance Ellsworth
© Lolo // she/her

I'm gonna hit you up on Skype!!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥