Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood
Rep: 11 pts [ + | - ]

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her
Awards: 36

The pungent scent of alcohol clung heavily to the shirt Brandy currently had pressed against her nose. If she were to make her best guess was that she had spilled some sort of beverage on it at some point, not that she remembered. The girl was a hot mess at lease eighty percent of the time and was prone too spilling drink on herself when things got sloppy. Discarding the soiled garment on the floor, she grabbed another t-shirt from the pile on her bed and gave it a sniff as well. Not only was the smell of alcohol missing but so were any other potential foul odors. With one swift movement, she tugged the thing over her head then pulled her blue locks free.

Glancing into the mirror hanging on the back of her room’s door and gave herself a once over. The shirt was a bit on the short side for this particular pair of jeans, allowing her stomach to peep out and experience the world. “Maybe you should lay off the crisps, girl,” she murmured, patting the exposed flesh. It would have to do, mostly because the eagle was lacking the patience to look for a different top. Besides, she didn’t look half bad but there was definitely something missing… There! Brandy whipped the tattoo choker Mattie had given her for Christmas last year and put it around her neck. Much better.

Finally presentable, she pulled open her door and exited into the Ravenclaw common room. A frown spread across her metallic, maroon lips. The room might as well have been empty as the only people who were there had their noses buried in homework or study materials. “Well fuck.” The words came out of her mouth a little bit louder than she had intended, earning her dirty looks from some of the other eagles in the room. It was times like this when Brandy wished she could have been placed in a more exciting house. Excitement was something she lived for and this place was often severely lacking. Despite her occasional discontentment, however, it was unlikely that the girl would have changed houses.

The look of excitement on the older woman’s face when the witch had told her where she had been sorted was a memory that brought her a great deal of pleasure. While she hadn’t given birth to her, Mattilda was the closest thing she had had to a mother. She had taken the time and care to raise the girl while her actual mother lounged around the house in a catatonic state. While that woman had tried to force this wild card to be something she wasn’t, the nanny had encouraged her to embrace herself and do be who she wanted, no matter what anyone told her. Naturally, when Brandy was sorted into the same house that the woman had been sorted into, she had been pleased.

Since there wasn’t much else to do, the eagle went briefly back into her room and grabbed her quill, ink and paper before settling down around a coffee table, leaning her back up against one of the couches. She chewed at her lip for a bit, ignoring the plastic taste of lipstick that filled her mouth, then pressed the tip of the pen against the paper and began scratching a quick note to her old nanny. The update she wrote regularly to the older witch didn’t take up as much time as the eagle had hoped. As she folded up the letter, she furrowed her brow and sighed, not sure what else to do that evening.
---

[ outfit ]
@Liam Andrews

--------------------

[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Liam Andrews
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 05:18 PM

"Logic over emotion"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'10"
Muggleborn
Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

Liam Andrews
© Kenz // She/her
Awards: 16

At one point during second or third year, the young man had found an old abandoned tree house in the Forbidden Forest. It wasn't something that he often shared with anyone; magic had fixed it up decent enough to make it remind Liam of the one that waited for him at home. Over the years, it had become a small safe haven for the boy that loved to be outside and to this day, the eagle still went out to it and climbed up the old rickety ladder in order to get to the part of the house that would house the eagle and his books for hours at a time. His studying was uninterrupted out there; the only surrounding sounds were usually the birds that chipped in the trees.

That's where the young man had been on this day. It was a gorgeous day out, the warmer air giving the eagle a restored energy that came every spring when he was finally able to spend some time outside without having to worry about the weather or the moods that came with having the winter weather. It wasn't that the young man minded the cold, for certainly he was out and about it in more than most of his classmates, but at the same time, Liam loved the spring. Mother Nature brought life back to the world around him; gave rain and sunshine to the plants and the flowers. The temperatures warmed and so did the eagle's spirits and it was finally that time of the year again where the eagle was able to go out to the tree house and spend some time studying in a way that wasn't out in the open - otherwise others would be sure to interrupt him.

Now though, holding a sandwich he had nicked from the house-elves just before curfew in the kitchens, Liam nudged open the Ravenclaw common room door after answering the riddle of the day - something that the eagle was sure was a repeat from a few years ago - and took a bite. Blue pearls wandered the common room. He wasn't looking for someone in particular, but rather a spot to put his bag and then be able to finish the questions for a potions assignment that he had before wanting to read more about mermaids and their world. It was his new fasnication and the eagle was just to the part to learning about where they were usually found, except for the fact that schoolwork had to come first. Deciding the couch would work, the eagle's soft footsteps padded across the ground towards the area.

Toeing off his shoes next to the side of the chair, Liam threw his bag across the couch towards the other end and stepped over the side to get on the couch. His long legs made this an easy task; besides, there was a girl that was bent over writing in front of the couch and the young man didn't really want to bug her. Holding his sandwich in his teeth, he flopped down longways across the couch and with a soft plop, landed lightly on the cushions. Calloused fingers took the sandwich back in hand and the eagle situated himself - and in the process, kicked the girl in the head.

"Aw, crap, I'm so sorry." Liam retracted his foot immediately and fell quiet, chewing on his lip. How many times had he done that maneuver and been fine? Well crud. "Really, I'm sorry." he repeated, hoping the girl wouldn't be mad at him.

@Brandy Sage

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 03:42 PM

"i have problems with authority"

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

Just as she had finished putting the folded letter in the envelope and started licking the sickeningly sweet strip of glue, Brandy felt a sharp pain followed by a dull thud as someone’s foot connected with her skull. “Ow. Fuck.” Her hand flew to the spot as she loosed soft yelp. Carefully rubbing her head, she looked up and settled her eyes on the culprit as he apologized not just once, but twice. Putting her arm down, she shrugged it off. Then, standing up and stretching her limbs out, she sat on the table in front of him. “Don’t worry about it. It’s no big deal. I’ll live.”

Brandy crossed her legs and leaned back on her hands, her palms pressing into the cool surface of the tabletop. Eyeing the other eagle in front of her, her gaze settles on the sandwich in his hands. “I mean, if you wanted to make up for it, I wouldn’t stop you. I do like food and I have zero boundaries. I wouldn’t mind having a bite of that. I don’t carry any diseases or anything.” The witch laughed and shook her head. “I jest. Well, kind of. That does look good, though. Don’t feel like you have to part with it. I have some chips and shit in my room somewhere.”

Still grinning, she studied the boy in front of her further. Obviously, he was in her house, but she hadn’t hung out with him before and didn’t really run in his circle and thus was not familiar with his name. Not that it was a big deal. It was a perfectly fixable problem. “I’m Brandy by the way. I don’t think I’ve ever talked to you before. Which sucks for you because I’m pretty fucking awesome. Lucky your foot hit me when it did, huh? What’s your name, stud?” With another laugh, she pushed a stray lock of brightly colored blue hair from her face, pulling free one of the strands that gotten stuck in the layer of metallic red lipstick coating her lips.

It wasn’t that Brandy was conceited. She knew she wasn’t God’s gift to mankind. In fact, she was a hot mess most of the time but she didn’t care. In her mind, she was pretty cool and that’s all that mattered. If she believed it, then at least it was true for her. Everyone else was missing out on all the crazy, chaotic fun she provided. It was also possible that they were better off without her. Sometimes her ‘fun’ erred on the side of self-destructive between the drinking and the risk taking. Some of that behavior was born out a desire to piss off her mother, however most of it came from sheer boredom, like what she had been experiencing that evening.

Feeling a light tingle in her fingers, she sat up and leaned forward, resting her elbow on her knee and her chin on her hand, letting her gunmetal fingernails tap against her face. “Honestly, you came at a good time. I actually just finished a thing and I don’t have anything else to do. Wanna have some fun? Maybe make a mess up in this joint.” She giggled and shifted again, watching him as she tapped her fingers rhythmically on the table. “What do you say? It’ll be fucking fabulous.”
-----

@Liam Andrews

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Liam Andrews
 Posted: May 7 2017, 05:55 PM

"Logic over emotion"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'10"
Muggleborn

Liam Andrews
© Kenz // She/her

At least he had escaped the wrath of someone that he had hit in the head - or rather, kicked was the better term for it, even if he had not been trying to do so, Liam suspected that it had hurt just the same. Taking another bite of the sandwich, blue pearls eyed the young woman and shrugged before handing over the sandwich. "Keep it," he responded, "I had on one the way up to the tower, as well. No big deal." It didn't bother the young man to give up half the sandwich; at least he wouldn't have to try and finish it before he got to work on his potions assignment that he wanted to get done in order to be able to read more about things that were of his choosing rather than homework assignments.

He started to reach for his bag, figuring that the girl wanted to be left alone; after all, she had been writing something as he had kicked her in the head, but it seemed that she had other ideas and his gaze met hers, trying to place her. He couldn't though. Despite the fact that he had lived in the Ravenclaw house for seven years, the truth was that he was not a big people person and preferred the outdoors, plants and magical creatures to the the company of the humans that were inside of the castle. She was probably not in his year since they didn't seem to share classes together, nor had he seen her around much other than maybe a fleeting burst of her blue hair.

Her introduction left him smiling however and he laughed, "I'm Liam. I can't say I have met you before, though your blue hair is something to be remembered." He smiled at the young woman in question, shifting on the couch to face her better as his fingers clutched onto the cloth of the bag that held his assignment that he wanted to get done before reading for the rest of the night. It was not that he didn't like people persay, it was more that usually, they came with too many emotions and the eagle much preferred logical reasoning to one that might let their emotions get the best of them.

Her absolute confidence was intriguing to the young man and he found himself laughing once more. "I can't, tonight, but really, we should do something soon. You do sound pretty awesome, but I have to be boring and finish up a potions assignment before anything and you don't want to stick around for that." At least the young man assumed that she wouldn't want to - after all, she was looking to have a bit of fun, not sit around and watch someone do homework. Even eagles had their limits of that type of thing.

@Brandy Sage

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: May 12 2017, 12:52 PM

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

Upon having the sandwich placed into her hands, Brandy’s eyes widened to the size of dinner platters. She wrapped her calloused fingers around the bready meal with a grin and pulled it towards herself. Then, she sank her teeth into the food and took a bite much too large for the size of her mouth. As she pulled the bitten off morsel away from her mouth, smearing lipstick matte, metallic burgundy lipstick all over the bread. Her cheeks bulged with the excessive amount of food she had shoved into her gapping maw. After finally getting the bit chewed, she swallowed and let it slide down her gullet before loosing a low moan of pleasure. “Oh, fuck yes, bitch. That shit is he bomb dot com.”

Kicking off her boots, the eagle popped her feet up onto the couch in front of her, next to the male Ravenclaw. “So,” she started, before making the unwise decision to shove more of his gift into her mouth. Brandy moaned again as the flavors hit her tongue and her grey eyes rolled back into her head. With her mouth still full, she continued speaking, words garbled by the glob of food in her mouth. “Wait, where the fuck did you actually get this. Spill it, smarty pants.” She swallowed for the second time, sending more of her snack plummeting down into her stomach. “Anyways, Liam! Hi! Nice to meet you and all the bullshit. What you don’t realize is that I’m kind of like a stain you can’t get rid of. A wonderful, bright colorful stain. Unfortunately for you, I’m impossible to ditch.”

Her face fell upon hearing the other eagle reject her offered to hand out. The rejected puppy face didn’t linger on her features, however. Soon the unhappiness that stained her face was replaced with a wide grin that was so often seen adorning her. Setting the sandwich down next to her, Brandy took her feet off the couch and leaned forward. “Okay, so, I am under the firm belief that homework is actual bullshit. So, tell you what, give me like, thirty minutes to change your mind and if you still want to work on that fuckery, then I will totally go find someone else. But, while I may just be the patron saint of not giving a shit and not, like, of having fun or some bull, I still know how to have the best fucking time.”

With that speech, she pulled a hair tie out of her front pocket and used it to pull her hair up into a messy, blue pony tail. “Time to get down to bid-nitch.” Jumping up to her feet, the eagle scrambled to her room and dove under her bed, producing a bottle of what was most likely some overpriced bullshit vodka her mother bought. Once she had it in her hand, she rushed back out. Plopping her butt back down on her place on the coffee table, Brandy slid a few inches past her target, knocking her sandwich on the ground. As she bent down to pick it up, she laughed. “Okay party boy. I was going to suggest flip cup but I don’t have any cups. So, what’s your favorite game. You got one?”
----

@Liam Andrews

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Liam Andrews
 Posted: May 21 2017, 12:01 PM

"Logic over emotion"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'10"
Muggleborn

Liam Andrews
© Kenz // She/her

Over the years, the kitchens had become a place where he hung out with his friend that loved cooking, trying anything that she might come up with. Now, it seemed as though the girl was too busy for these things that had once coated his evenings with the lioness. Kiss was busy with her own life, but Liam was finding the more that he spread his wings a little bit and talked to other people, the more that the eagle found that there were other people that might just be considered as friends. Not that he was exactly willing to use this word quite yet - the young man had been hurt too deeply at one point. The fact remained the the logic was that there were others that wanted to spend more time with him, from Nasha, to the spirit that he shared books with, to fellow housemates, to young girls that wanted to know more about plants, there seemed to be a number of people that Liam was spending more and more time with; all people that then understood his need to retreat and recharge his batteries in a way that they might not have needed to, but that they accepted anyways.

"The kitchens," he answered, cringing slightly at the food that was getting everywhere, a bit of mayo slipping from his sandwich that Liam had given the girl to finish. The eagle was not sure that he would have been bold enough to eat something from someone that he didn't know the way that she was, but it seemed that his fellow housemate had no care for such things. Still, it made his skin crawl, even if the young man was not usually one to think about germs and things. His pearly blue eyes watched, widening slightly as the girl inhaled the sandwich without breathing. "I'm sure that you could make another if you went down there," the eagle offered, shaking his head slightly.

Liam fidgeted a bit under his housemate's words, shaking his head as fingers clenched his bag just a little bit tighter. "I need to do some potions first, but then I can play. It's due soon." His voice held a determined note that was only there when the eagle was adamant about something - and homework was definitely one of those items that was not negotiable for the young man. Already he was recalling the questions in his mind and starting to answer them. "If you want, I'll play chess afterwords. It should be brutal enough for you, right?"

Liam smiled at the blue-haired girl once more, glancing to her before he opened up his bag to get his things and settled on the couch in a more comfortable way, pulling his feet up to the table that Brandy had been writing on before and then pulling out a quill to write with. It wasn't that the young man was trying to disappoint her or be rude, it was that when it came down to it, studying and homework would always be above friends for the young man. It was something that the people that he interacted most with seemed to understand, so the eagle didn't worry too much about it a he set to work on his questions about flubberworms and skulls.

@Brandy Sage

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brandy Sage
 Posted: May 29 2017, 04:35 AM

YEAR:
6th Year
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
Neutral
HEIGHT:
5'4"
Pureblood

Brandy Sage
© Puzzles // She/Her

“The kitchens huh?” The eagle looked done at the now half-finished sandwich in her hands. Sticking her finger into its folds, she then licked the saucy mess that had accumulated off. “You’ll have to give me your recipe and shit. Making food and I don’t mix well. There’s this muggle thing that heats up food and shit, a miniwave of some other bullshit, anyways, I was trying to make some instant noodles and the thing fucking exploded and caught on fire. It was a fucking murder scene, I swear.” She shrugged and bit into the morsel. “It could have been busted to begin with though. Still, I try to stick to cereal. Although, I did sort of make some seriously fucked up fondue the other day. Though tossing a shit ton of booze into anything will make it fucking awesome.”

A frown crossed her dark, metallic burgundy lips as the boy insisted on continuing his homework. As he droned on about it being due soon, she unscrewed the bottle and had just tipped it back, pouring some of the alcohol down her throat. Then, he suggested chess. The eagle choked, causing some of the burning liquid to dribble out of her mouth. “You’ve actually go to be fucking kidding me, right?” She said, swallowing the remaining drink and wiping her mouth from the mess she had just made. Throwing her head back, she laughed, tears springing up around the corners of her eyes. “Fucking wow. And I thought I was a piece of work. People actually still fucking play chess? Can I call bullshit, because I’m calling bullshit. Fucking chess.” The girl shook her head, wiping her eyes with the tip of her thumb.

Once he had placed his feet on the table, Brandy shifted from her less comfortable perch to a spot next to the other Ravenclaw. She kicked up her feet next to him and glanced over his shoulder at his work. Certain he wasn’t about to say something else ridiculous, the girl with the blue hair took another swig from her bottle as she watched him work for a few seconds. It didn’t take too long for her attention to waver and she sighed loudly. “How are you not bored of that shit?” As she asked her question, she stood and paced in front of the table. “Like, seriously. Homework is such bullshit. You’re stuck missing out on the fun shit life has to offer because you’re doing some fuckery that same dick bag assigned to you so that they feel like they’re doing their job even though homework doesn’t teach you shit.”

The lack of entertainment had caused Brandy to cross over into a state of mild irritability. Picking up her sandwich, she turned it over in her hand. Then, with a shrug, she took another bit of it. “I prefer not to waste my time with that shit. When death come knocking at my door to fuck me in the ass, at least I’ll go knowing I fucked life in the ass and did all the shit I wanted and had a great fucking time. I’d rather go knowing shit was great than knowing I did my fucking homework.” After finishing her speech, she snorted and took another drink from the bottle. “Now are you seriously going to make me finish this on my own?”
---

@Liam Andrews

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Liam Andrews
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 06:31 AM

"Logic over emotion"

YEAR:
7th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'10"
Muggleborn

Liam Andrews
© Kenz // She/her

A laugh bubbled up within him as the young man watched the girl, who clearly had no idea about the muggle world. It amused him, sometimes, the things that people mistakenly called things in the world that was once his home. A minwave. Sure, it made sense and on one hand,was almost the same thing, but the thought of things exploding within a microwave was not exactly unfounded or unusual, as they happened to get hot very quickly. Looking over to her from his book, he gave her a grin, "Microwave." he stated, before merely returning to his book for the Potions assignment. After all, he had a goal for the evening and he was going to accomplish it.

Brandy moved next to him as the eagle focused in once more on the assignment and the task at hand. His gaze did not waver as she started to speak again, mocking his choice of games. Of course, it stung the young man a little bit - it had been one of the items that he had been able to bring from the muggle world into the wizarding one. His father had spent hours teaching and playing the game with him when he was a child and Liam had been ecstatic to learn that the magical world had a version of it - even if it was totally and utterly barbaric. It continued to connect him to his roots of the non-magical world, of having something to take home and show his parents and they understood something of the new world. To say that he was hurt by Brandy's words was not an understatement, but when had Liam ever let feelings dictate his decisions?

His eyes wandered to her - the girl seemed to be content drinking from a bottle of some sort, one that Liam had no interest in. His eyes went back to the page he was reading and he answered a couple more of the multiple choice questions that were on the assignment, without answering the girl that was still talking next to him, making comments about his chess game or not actually living. The logical side of the eagle to ignore her, so this was exactly what Liam did. There was no point in engaging and arguing, Brandy was making her point quite clear for anyone that could hear her.

Finally, despite the comments next to him, despite the growing ache in his chest or the log that was in his stomach, the young man closed his book and packed up his things. Standing, the young man looked to the blue -haired girl once more. His voice wavered, struggling to stay calm, because logical and reason was always the way to go, rather than giving in to the emotions. "Just so you know," he swallowed, pausing, hoping to catch her attention for thirty seconds while he told her his piece. "My grandfather was killed, in a car crash, because of a drunk driver. My father taught me how to place chess when I was seven. I am connected to both worlds in a way that you will probably never understand, and I live life to it's fullest; it's just in a different way that you might. Have a good night, Brandy. Enjoy the sandwich."

Pulling the bag closer to his shoulder, the eagle did not look back at the young woman as he went up to the boy's dormitory, utterly and completely done with people for the rest of the week.

@Brandy Sage

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥