izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

another pureblood prince
Destiny · 17 · 7th · · Pureblood · 6'2
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
Mar 28 2018, 12:43 PM   Link Quote
Seventeen. Seventh Year. Slytherin. Pureblood.

Charismatic. Flirtatious. Arrogant. Conniving. Loyal. Handsome

As the fourth child of the Connor family, Oliver James strives to be one of the best, but he can also be incredibly lazy at times. He uses people to get what he wants, without any shame whatsoever. He will look you dead in the eye, use his charm and tell you the most outrageous lie -- and you will believe him. He is truly gifted in the art of deceit, and flattery.

Of course, there are other sides to Oliver, other than the dark. To his friends and family, he is truly as loyal as they come. He tends to try and fight the battles of those closest to him, not wanting anyone he cares for to feel any pain -- physical or otherwise. His loud, vulgar mouth tends to get him into trouble with everything, but honestly, he couldn't care less.

He's very much a womanizer. Calm and collected, Ollie comes off suave and confident, not only in front of the ladies, but as a normal demeanor. He doesn't chase after anyone, unless there's a bet or a challenge involved. Almost everything out of his mouth is a line, or some way to get what he wants. Betrothed to be married after graduation, the snake is trying to make the best of the remaining time as a single-sh man.

you really don't want any more... from me
Lacey · 17 · 7th · Undecided · Pureblood · 5'4''
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 42

Mar 28 2018, 03:19 PM   Link Quote
HI YES HELLO! I’m not sure if we’ve met before? My name is Lacey! I’ve got a few ladies running around these parts but I want to throw Cosi at you in particular!

So Cosimia Spiros is a seventh year, Ravenclaw Pureblood princess who hails from Mykonos, Greece. To break it down to you short and sweet, she’s a mess. Sleeps around a lot, commitment issues and tends to come off as a stuck up brat 99% of the time. Deep down, she just wants to travel and figure life out. She’s kind of “stuck” in this facade of acting like her parents want her to act, so it’s hard to see who she really is deep down. She’s kind of shallow on the outside? But deep down, she has a good heart. I swear!

She’s my main girl, but most of her plots have fizzled out, unfortunately, so Any of your ideas, we can roll with I’m sure!! I can be reached on here or skype at laceyjay1992

@Oliver Connor

Edit: WHOA WAIT THIS IS A CONNOR! So have Cordelia Davenport too!

Sixth year, Pureblood Slytherin princess who is straight up cold. Baby of the family, long line of Purebloods with loads of money and secrets. She’s a spoiled brat who loves drama and causing a problem! And she’s best friends with Adalie Connor too, so there’s that!!

--------------------
user posted image
Avatars by Evan!<3Signature made by flameia of Shadowplay!
Puzzles · 16 · 6th Year · Neutral · Pureblood · 5'4"
Ravenclaw Novice
Awards:
Awards: 45

Mar 28 2018, 03:47 PM   Link Quote
Hi, I have a Sage for you. Meet Brandy, self proclaimed patron saint of lost causes and rebel extraordinaire.She's a 6th year, pureblood ravenclaw who loves music and happens to play the bass and write songs for her band in her free time. She's most well known for her drinking habit and just general bad ideas and stupid behaviours. She's also kind of a flirt and she'll jump on anything if she's drunk enough. IDK WHAT THESE TWO WOULD BE. BUT HAVE HER ANYWAYS

@Oliver Connor

--------------------

user posted image
thanks to evan for pretty pictures and pixels
[ perpetual language warning ]
user posted image

gryffinclaw
st. brandy #420 beater
user posted image
Hailey · 17 · 7th · Undecided · Pureblood · 5’3”
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 3

Mar 28 2018, 04:03 PM   Link Quote
@Oliver Connor

HELLO DESTINY <33
OOooo another Connor!
I shall be throwing Nikolai at him then, too! Nick is a close friend of Petra's, often turning to her for help with magic bc he's not the greatest with it.

I also want to throw Una Soriano (my newest girl) at him. She's a 7th year Pureblood from the Philippines. She's got a looot of anxiety and like insecurities, but in her 6th year she tried to seek acceptance and affirmation from others by partying and spending time with guys so maybe she and Oliver were like a past fling or something? Who knows! She's completely open.

I also have my 2 sixth year Ravenclaws, Nanaya Amar-Sin and Davina Murphy but I'm not sure how they could help. Still, you're welcome to steal them if you want!

--------------------
user posted image
avatar and signature by valentine~ of shadowplay
user posted image
3/16/18
Sara · 17 · 7th · Viridian Guild · Pureblood · 6'3
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 17

Mar 28 2018, 04:56 PM   Link Quote
Hellooo <333 I have come to do some love spam from my phone so let’s see how this goes shall we.

So you know my boy Pepijn already as I ranted a lot about him to you. We’re going with friends, yes? Because my boi needs them and then the messy feels and all that stuff and Pep being all angsty to him about falling for his fiancée!!

And Felix for some anger and tension and who knows where that is gonna end up hehe. I’m very much looking forward to this DON’T BRING ANY ELITISM NEAR THIS BOY.

I think those are mostly who I want to throw at you but maybe I’ll eventually chuck Inanna your way, too... -strokes beard- who knows. OK that was it I think /useless

@Oliver Connor

--------------------
Slytherin
Awards:
Mar 28 2018, 05:00 PM   Link Quote
@Cosimia Spiros

Heyyyy! smile.gif I tried to find you on skype but mine is being suuuper weird for some reason! Feel free to add mine (therealdestinyelizabeth@gmail.com) or shoot me a pm tp discuss further!

But Cos and Ollie could DEFINITELY have a past if you're down for that. Could be a casual thing that still happens? Maybe?
As for Cordie (Yes, I love Buffy. Don't judge me), he could be annoyed by her existence and/or use her to stir stuff up with other people if she loooves starting drama? I'm open to pretty much anything right now. <3

@Brandy Sage

Hiii!! smile.gif I'm pretttty sure I sent you a pm before you posted here. Let's chat there, yeah? <3333

@Una Soriano

Hiii hii smile.gif I'm totally open for past flings, as I'm 100% sure Ollie would have a million of them! If you want to pm me, or skype me, we can totally talk more in depth about it if you want. <333

As for Nikkkk, BRING IT ON! biggrin.gif <333

@Pepijn de Dood

YES LOVELY IM READY FOR ALLLLL OF OUR PLOTS! <3333
Allie <3 · 16 · sixth · neutral · engaged to Hadleigh · 5"5
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 17

Mar 28 2018, 05:58 PM   Link Quote
mostly love spam bc we talked on discord!!

But yes!! Sisters and brother bonding <333

i can start a thread for Petra&Ollie XD

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
avatar and sig by greywaren. of CTTW Jingle <33(MADE BY BOLT)
Slytherin
Awards:
Mar 28 2018, 06:18 PM   Link Quote
@Petra Connor

YES PLEASE <3 THANK YOU DARLING <3333
Artemisia de Sainte-Maure
· · · · ·
Awards:
Mar 29 2018, 08:42 AM   Link Quote
Hullo Des! It is me again. Mari. biggrin.gif

So I've just come to throw Damara at your son because he's a Pureblood, she's a pureblood, they need to do pureblood things together. I don't know why I feel like Damara would fall for his suave moves!

Next is Arti, who I am offering up as maybe the one person who doesn't give two craps about how smooth he is as long as he isn't annoying her. She's also good friends with Adalie so I can see them at least being nice to each other and maybe mean to everyone else. Artemisia is also good friends with Cordelia but she's very blunt to the point of being rude. I wonder if Oliver can't be like "Why aren't you charming?" because honestly she just isn't unless you're her loyal friend and then she takes care of you.

We can chat more on Skype! <33

@Oliver Connor
Slytherin
Awards:
Mar 29 2018, 08:54 AM   Link Quote
@Artemisia de Sainte-Maure

Hiiii ^.^

Yaaassssss, all the plots on skype, please and thank you, lovey. <3333
Tine · 24 · Counsellor · Neutral · Pureblood · 6'3
Banned
Awards:
Awards: 13

Mar 29 2018, 09:15 AM   Link Quote
@Oliver Connor

Apparently Marco has another brother, fascinating.
So yep I happen to play the oldest Connor, Marco, whom I recently swapped from teaching Astronomy to being a counselor - although that does not dull his fascination and obsession with the stars, he is merely taking a break from teaching. In case you wanna do some family things, that's me hehe.

Then I play a roommate of Oliver, Florentin Deschamps who is nothing short but a total bitch who wants to be left alone while leaving a mess in the dorm, no excuses. He had no romantical interest whatsoever in people and his heart is taken anyway, but he never minds looking at pretty boys - though he also likes being a dick to them. He transferred in his seventh year from Beauxbatons and is not very fond of Hogwarts.

As a third option I want to offer Ewout de Dood, Pep's little brother. Ewout isn't friendly, and if Pepijn and Oliver are friends, he is even less likely to tolerate him because Ewout has twisted ways of seeing things when it comes to his brothers. He likes potions, poisons, and doing ballet, and he enjoys Quidditch - though about most things, he is very closed off.

If you wanna talk some more and know some more, my skype is clockworksunrise, screen name should be Salty Sparkles :3

--------------------
MARCO CONNOR
#BIGBRO #astronomynerd

sig was a birthday present from the wonderful Exh <33
user posted image
Slytherin
Awards:
Mar 29 2018, 09:34 AM   Link Quote
@Marco Connor

HI HI HI biggrin.gif SUURRRRPRISEEE! TA-DA!

Um, i dunno why but my skype is being INSANELY rude, and won't let me search for anyone. I have no idea how to fix it sad.gif

mine is therealdestinyelizabeth@gmail.com if you don't mind adding me!

I kinda want ALL OF YOUR PLOTS, K?!
Mercy · 17 · 7th · · Single · 5'11"
Slytherin
Awards:
Apr 3 2018, 11:50 PM   Link Quote
Oliver & Memphis

I bring fourth Memphis who's as big of a snake in his words as Oliver is. They both pride themselves on the lies they tell and the people they catch out in the process of weaving those false truths. It's therefore safe to say that they're both seasoned bullshitters. They're similar in this way but I don't know if that would be enough to have any sort of friendship exist between them?

I do feel like they'd make decent allies at the least. Memphis stirs up trouble nearly everywhere he goes and I read Oliver has a mouth on him that gets him into heated situations too. Maybe these two are so used to running into each other at detentions or what not that they strike up an alliance based on their affliction for trouble. They could be partners in crime, putting their minds together whenever there's a rule that needs breaking?

Just a quick idea, let me know what you think.

@Oliver Connor
Slytherin
Awards:
Apr 5 2018, 12:00 PM   Link Quote
@Memphis Gray

That sounds pretty spot on, in my opinion. He needs a friend or two that he hasn't slept with, so I'm all in! biggrin.gif

Feel free to shoot me a pm to gather specifics or just message me on skype, whichever you're more comfortable with. <3 (therealdestinyelizabeth@gmail.com)
Lone Fox · 18 · 7 · · · 5'10
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards:
Apr 30 2018, 07:38 PM   Link Quote
Hello, the name's Fox!

I wanted to throw Lilith at you. Knowledge seeking, introverted but with a stubborn and defensive streak a mile wide, I think we could have some awesome encounters between her and your character smile.gif

I'd love to talk over some ideas, feel free to add me on Discord (Natfox#5812) or Skype
natfoxw@gmail.com smile.gif

--------------------
Profile drawing credits to the wonderfully talented Mioree. Love your work <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD