izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Intricacies of Downfall, Fox's Plotter
Lone Fox · 18 · 7 · · · 5'10
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards:
Awards: None
Apr 29 2018, 06:12 AM   Link Quote
Henlo and welcome to my den... wait, do foxes have dens?
-a brief google search and a bout of positive self-affirmation later-

Yes, welcome to my den! Feast your eyes on my two wonderful characters and perhaps consider which of them may pique the interests of your own, mm? Please by all means add me on skype (natfoxw@gmail.com) or discord (natfox#5812)... or chuck me a PM here, but I don't check those often!

Laila Murdoch

{Could build my world of...}

29 + Susan Coffey + Widow

Laila Murdoch is the new librarian at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The product of recent tradgedy, she now dedicates to herself to her work among the vast and sprawling shelves. Quick to help, quicker to joke, Laila's originally sassy and joking attitude has been tempered somewhat by recent events however still lurks beneath the surface - a ready alternative to more sombre moods.

Laila is a Ravenclaw at heart - if not already made obvious by her profession - and has the intellect to match, however she spent a large portion of her past working in a bar for wizards. This portion of her past lends to an easy manner... unless someone messes with her books.

Laila is brand new and I'm open to virtually any plots that you can think of! <3 Just chuck an idea at me and I'll probably have an intro post done within the hour. I'M EXCITED!

Lilith Woodland

{Where the broken things go}

Age + Mioree + Single

An enigma hidden behind walls of social under-development, Lilith tends to seek that which she doesn't understand... and one major thing she doesn't understand is the concept of friendship. Battling with her own identity after finding a new home at Hogwarts, throughout the years she has slowly become more comfortable. Now that her years are nearing a close, however, she must find a way to become comfortable outside the hallowed halls of her home... but how? It is a foreign, strange land to her.

She is in the seventh year and I'm open to any and all ideas, or I can propose one if you're in a creative blank space <3. I should reply atleast once a day, if not multiple times if our timezones match up!

Lilith is an introvertive and socially unaware character who, deep down, is incredibly logic-orientated and very blunt. I would love to develop a plot with literally anyone! I just want to start writing. Being inquisitive, she would be more than keen to explore something about other characters that might be otherwise hidden or tucked away, if you wish something like that!

Format credits to Widowspeak! 'Steel + Marrow'
Can be found here: http://cttw.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=16464

--------------------
Profile drawing credits to the wonderfully talented Mioree. Love your work <3
Sammeh the savior, the protector, THE GUARDIAN OF HOPE · 15 · fifth · Aegis · Pureblood · 5'7
Slytherin Intermediate
Awards:
Awards: 18

Apr 29 2018, 06:51 AM   Link Quote
Hii Fox! I'm Sammeh, and I think I have a kid to throw at you x3

After reading Lilith's profile, I kinda wanted to offer you Sigurd here. Born in a Norwegian pureblood family notorious for killing beasts/beings and putting them into wandcores for centuries, he has a lot of pressure on his shoulders to be a good heir. Sadly he is pretty socially awkward, lacks good communicating skills which often result in just blunt remarks when he doesn't know how to communicate, as well as discovering he's an empath after shutting down all his emotions for literal years.....It's been a tough ride, to say at least.

I feel like....they could sorta definitely learn from one another? Sig is learning how to tap into people's emotions without thinking they are his own, so maybe he can help her out some in terms of finding her way with learning how to be comfortable n stuff. Meanwhile Lilith's inquisitive nature can point out Sig dealing with his empathy (bc he is still very much in denial about it)

OBV THIS IS JUST ME MUSING, FEEL FREE TO THROW OTHER STUFF AT ME IF I READ ANYTHING WRONG OR IF STUFF DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU <33.

(I have a whole bunch of other characters as well, 9 others to be exact! So I'm open for pretty much anything. You can always pm me, or hmu on Skype. My name there is Puffinnoises x3 )

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by ChocoLATE. on Shadowplay

staff!edit: Tine says Sammeh is the best Cookie Slytherin around <33
Abuelita Stells · 17 · 7th · 🐝 · Halfblood! · 5'2
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 19

Apr 29 2018, 07:13 AM   Link Quote
Hi Fox! It's Stells again and I'm here to throw one of my kiddos at you c;

I noticed Izzy and Lilith are roommates so I figured she would be the best option to try at first, but I do have over 15 active characters, so if there's any specific plots you have in mind, feel more than free to hmu about them!

Now, Izzy here in not exactly shy, but she isn't really a friendly person either >.< The Argyris family is known for their contributions to the field of Alchemy, and they have their own institute and research center, so basically... Izzy got raised by scholars and is really into Alchemy xD I feel like she can relate to Lilith in the sense that she also has a hard time interacting people or understanding them a lot of the time, and there's a lot of "regular teenage experiences" that she has entirely miss or sees no appeal to... like partying XD Being that they have likely been roommates for a few years, I would assume they at least know each other, though we can figure out if they get along or what not <3

If it makes things easier you can add me on Skype (dolciae@gmail.com) or Discord (Stellar#8867) <3

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Signature by the incredible Coco ♡
Avies by Coco & the most amazing wonderful Evan♡
Solzy pixels by Evan! ♡
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards:
Apr 29 2018, 07:16 AM   Link Quote
Sent you a discord add, Stells! And a PM to you Sigurd! Thank you so much for wanting to RP <3

--------------------
evan · 18 · 7th year · 🔪 · pureblood-ish · 6'0"
Smoosh Brigade
Awards:
Awards: 29

Apr 29 2018, 07:19 AM   Link Quote
helloooooooo fox, we've met in the cbox, i'm evan, hi!

i've got four characters atm --
  • moth skelton: 7th year ravenclaw who is very VERY bad at talking to people, and has literally 0 social skills and maybe MAYBE one friend
  • florian hollis, 7th year ravenclaw who loves gardening and was homeschooled until recently so altho he's better than moth he's never really interacted with other ppl his age before. also, a certified Gay Disaster
  • margo drozdova, 7th year hufflepuff. margo is a sugar-sweet pile of honey that (almost) everyone loves, and her family are kind of pretty mean/evil >> she loves anything that moves like any animals? birds? bugs? she loves them
  • sol flowers, resident moron 7th year slytherin, with a bad foster dad who wants him to grow up and be a dark wizard. he's also a hoe

so there you have it. i reckon we could work something out between Lilith and Moth: they're coming off to me as pretty similar. moth is also VERY introverted and very VERY VERY socially unaware, like... the boy's a mess. he has a defense mechanism that he's picked up over the years of kinda being a dick to people so that they leave him alone, so he'd probably just be rude to lilith, honestly.

florian is nice to everyone, and he's one of those chill guys that it's easy to hang with and not have to even talk about anything, yknow? i can imagine lilith might like him (i hope?!?!), and florian practically lives in the school grounds so she'll definitely see him milling about if she goes outside for some alone time

margo loves girls, befriending girls, chilling with girls, kissing girls, you name it. she likes to chill with almost anyone who'll have her around and give her attention, so i can see herself trying to worm her way into lilith's friendzone, or try and get her to like... open up a bit. margo is essentially Queen of the Extroverts, but she's not particularly, like... brash about it. so i can see them potentially getting along ?!?!

and then with sol, hmmm. i'm not too sure where we could go with these two because if i'm honest i don't think i could see sol liking lilith at all, but hey he could always be mean to her!

feel free to add me on discorddddddd i'm evan#5423

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image user posted image
user posted image
(permanent language/abuse mention warning)

Storm · 17 · 7th · · Half-blood · 5'2"
Ravenclaw Prefect
Awards:
Awards: 11

Apr 29 2018, 08:21 AM   Link Quote
Hello Fox! We haven't met yet but hello I'm Storm and welcome to wurr! I have one of Liliths roommates so I am going to drop her below with another kid or two.

Gabby Dalca:
    7th year, 17, Ravenclaw, Half-blood
    She's really, really sarcastic and a complete Pokemon nerd. Someday she is going to be a poke master just you wait. She's other a pretty big nerd, loves video games and reading one star book reviews on Amazon. If Lilth van take a joke, they could get along, or Gabby can just be that annoying person that exists just to be a pain in the butt.
Miles Beckett:
    another 7th year, 17, Ravenclaw, Muggleborn
    He's anti-social and has a problem with sticky fingers, he's a coward and won't stand up for himself and flees confrontation. He's a hoe, so that's also a thing. Miles doesn't do friends, he basically just uses people.
I also have like a handful of other kids but those are the two that jumped out at me after waking up. Feel free to add me on Skype if you want to plot more or chat ^^

--------------------
user posted image
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards:
May 18 2018, 10:57 PM   Link Quote
Edited to be reformatted and more pretty! Also added my latest character: LAILA!

Would love to get some plots rolling with her! <3

--------------------
Sunny · 17 · 6th · n/a · Pureblood · 5'6"
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 7

May 24 2018, 01:12 PM   Link Quote
Hey! We've done some off-site plotting, but it always feels special to have someone post on your plotter, so here I am!

In particular, I'm looking forward to throwing Ronan at Lovely Mrs. Laila the Librarian. She's going to hook him up with some contraband in the form of muggle literature. I imagine they'll end up being pretty well-acquainted soon. He spends a lot of time in the library, not necessarily because he's super enthusiastic about libraries, but because it's a nice, quiet place to take refuge when the rest of the world gets to be too much. It could be nice for her to end up as a sort of motherly/mentor-y figure for him, but we'll have to get a feel for the chemistry once things are rolling IC!

We also chatted briefly about how he and Lilith would know of each other, even if they don't have much of a relationship. They're in the same house, a year apart from each other. Lilth also tends to hang out with his cousin, Nessa, so it's possible they could be on familiar terms through her. Not much for specifics going on there right now, but that just means there's lots of open space for development!

It's been lovely getting to plot with you. I can't wait to start writing <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD