izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

you don't have to be alone to be lonely, taking a swing at this plotter biz
Ro · 16 · 6th · · Half-blood · 5'8"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
May 3 2018, 04:01 PM   Link Quote
simone levesque
don't let the sun in your heart decay
sixteen
slytherin
secretive
perfectionist
proud
loyal
meet simone So, Simone is the middle of three girls and has a real "middle sibling" complex where she wants to stand out/make a name for herself/etc and is a giant perfectionist. She's out here burning the candle at both ends and doing the absolute most all the dang time. She also comes off as very aloof. It's not because she's shy or introverted, it's because she's genuinely aloof and kind of arrogant. Though she's not much for social niceties (even though she knows how behave for them) she is watching and listening all the time. All the time. She likes to know dirt about other people because it gives her a leg up. Despite her outwardly unpalatable disposition, she's ride or die, y'all. Simone stands by the people in her life without question and is pretty witty and mindful to people close to her.

friends I would expect most of her friends to be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, tbh. I don't think that's exclusive by any means (so if you wanna throw a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff friend at her do so!!), but she is a bit judgmental and thinks of those houses as kind of "embarrassing". She would likely get on best with people who either don't mind or can roll with her being holier-than-thou about things and mentally cataloging information on everyone she meets for social power. She is decently smart and works extremely hard on things, so I feel like bookish types might click with her? Overall, she probably has a core few folks who she considers GOOD friends and actually talks to about things in her life, and then people who she is cordial with and spends time with but keeps at an emotional distance.

enemies TBH if you aren't Simone's friend, you are sort of her defacto enemy. She has a huge us-vs-them mentality so if you're not with her, you're a potential threat to her in some way (socially, academically, romantically, who knows). She is pretty disengaged from proper social stuff so she wouldn't necessarily go out of her way to antagonize people she isn't friends with, so don't worry that she's gonna be out here bullying everyone's characters lol. Now, if someone has some smack to say about her, her sisters, her friends, or her house, they get upgraded from outsider to proper enemy. She's manipulative and sneaky, so she'd be one to socially and emotionally sabotage people she doesn't like or who did her dirty.

lovers Past-wise, Simone could have dated but probably wasn't a great girlfriend since she's so distant and prioritizes things weirdly. If you are looking for someone to have a bitter ex-relationship with, she's a reasonable candidate! Going forward, she is very much at that age where romance is really formative so I could see this going a couple ways. I think someone she develops feelings for could polarize her in very distinct directions; the two that pop to mind immediately for me are someone charismatic and powerful who really revs up that 'better than you' streak she has and gets her to embrace underhanded, vicious ways of solving problems, or someone a little more "salt of the earth" with patience and kindness who can tap into the girl who grew up on a dang farm and loves her family. Obviously I am open to any and all ideas! I just imagine a potential romance could be transformative for the direction she goes in, since a lot of her current identity was formed without that element in her life.

Stellarity · 17 · 7th · AEGIS Leader · Pureblood · 6'3
Slytherin Novice
Awards:
Awards: 33

May 3 2018, 04:19 PM   Link Quote
Hi there Ro -wiggles brows- It is I, Stells! And I'm here to throw a couple of my children at you!

Izzy & Simone
I wanted to offer Izzy because despite her being a 7th year, I feel like they could get along! Izzy is a member of the Argyris family, who are known for having their own institute for the study and research for Alchemy – where she was actually raised. That being said, Isidora is extremely academically inclined, and her whole experience at Hogwarts has basically centered around getting good grades and making her family proud. Honestly... she doesn't have many friends, and is bad at interacting with most people, because she missed out on a lot of things since she used to deem them "unnecessary" in comparison to studying. Yet! All that is changing now that it's her 7th year, and things are getting very messy in her life now that she's opening up to people... xD So yeah, I feel like the could potentially have been friends since before or become friends, and idk I'm sure we could build up some dynamic! Oh, Izzy is a Ravenclaw btw!

Archie & Simone
Now Archibald Munn is a 7th year Slytherin and he is... perfect (or at least he pretends to be and is pretty good at acting xD). Like, you know that kid your parents would mention and be like "why can't you be more like x?" Well, that kid is Archie -sob- He's the heir to the Munn family, a very respected and well known pureblood family who has important ties in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement (His dad is chief Auror and his mom is a Wizengamot member). So, as expected, there's a lot of pressure and expectations that he has to deal with. His goal is to become an Auror, and he works hard towards it: he spends a lot of time studying, has excellent grades, and is basically a model student, much more than Izzy tbh. But, because of all these expectations, he's under constant stress, and the truth is that most of the time he's worried about not being good enough, and just wants to take care of his plants at the greenhouse and drink tea ;-; He's also a Irish Wolfhound animagus... because becoming an animagi was another of his family traditions that he just had to follow. All that being said, Archie can be extremely condescending and judgemental without even noticing it, and he doesn't open up to people easily, so tbh I see them initially clashing? Like idk maybe he could get assigned to tutor her on some subject and it just goes extremely wrong xD I just figured I'd offer him because different options and what not~

I have a bunch of kids other than them, so if there's any specific plots you'd want someone for, hmu and I'm sure we can figure that out ❤ I posted my Skype and Discord on your intro thread, in case you'd like to plot there since it's much more dynamic xD

--------------------

user posted image

This cute pixel and avatar were made by Evan ❤ Thank you so much!
Ruthie · 15 · 5th · Viridian Guild · Muggleborn · 5'3
Slytherin Novice
Awards:
Awards: 60

May 3 2018, 09:05 PM   Link Quote
hellooooo again Ro! It's me, the world's most useless blobfish, and I'm coming to throw a schmuck at you!!

And it just so happens to be this schmuck! This schmuck right here! So, as you can see, Lenny is also a Slytherin, but a fifth year, but I think I might have an inkling of a brain grape for these two!

A little bit about Lenny: First of all, it should be noted that at the tender age of only 15 Lenny is already the CEO of his own enterprise... ofc that enterprise merely consists of him, and him alone, and his harebrained schemes. A budding entrepreneur or a con-artist, it all depends on your perception! Although 99% would say the latter... and would 125% be on the money. But however you choose to view the skeezy slimebag, there's one thing no one can deny: he sucks at about everything he throws his small, greedy hands into. Lenny's greatest gift lies in his passion for pointless rhetoric, and his ability to weave words together faster than an auctioneer on meth. The kid's phonier than a three-sickle galleon, all wrapped up in a 5'3" crocodile smile. But he's good at buttering people up, inflating others' egos when it works to his advantage, and debasing and degrading himself for a price tag. Unless that price tag includes touching or coming within ten inches of people, because.. well.. let's just say his phobias and neurosis also have a hand in getting his way.

Oh, and he has a softer side too, ofc... I mean.. he is only human. xD

Alright so this is kinda what I'm thinking! I don't know if I would even define what I'm about to throw down as a remotely friendly relationship, but maybe Simone might find a use for Lenny? If she likes to get information on people, he is certainly not opposed to some light, casual stalking. He's got sneaking clothes for just such occasions! He gets the 411 for her, she doesn't have to do any work, she gives him money, and the transaction is complete. That's business, baby -winkity wink and a finger gun- idk how this sorta scenario would come to pass, whether she would approach him (he has a p big reputation.. not a good one ofc xD) or he would approach her bc, hey! Everybody needs something! or if you're even into this idea xDD if not, that's coo' ^^ if so, holla back, girl!

@Simone Levesque

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Ro · 16 · 6th · · Half-blood · 5'8"
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
May 4 2018, 01:27 PM   Link Quote
HELLO FRIENDS SORRY FOR THE DELAY I WENT AND STALKED ALL YOUR PROFILES there is a lot to take in

OKAY
    Archie & Simone

Okay SO. Simone's pureblood family is French, so they might not be like.. intimately aware of the Munn's but I ASSUME all pureblood families have knowledge of each other, so tbh she might have recognized his name from Grandmaman's extensive wizarding history lessons. WOW WHAT A RUN ON. Please hit me up if that was nonsensical. Anyway, my point is: Simone's parents probably haven't gone to great lengths to educate her about "respectable" families, but she is pretty obsessed with doing The Most so she might have honed in on that perfect second-year kid when she first arrived at Hogwarts? And they're both competitive but at least somewhat opportunist (I mean, they're Slytherins) so I could definitely see some kind of... not-so-friendly rivalry situation? Like, ok. Let me pitch this vis a vis your tutoring idea:

Simone hates flying. Terrified of it. But flying lessons are mandatory for the first couple years, I think? So she's probably going to need some extra help as a wee little thing who panics every time she's on a broom. Cue: Archie the perfect boy to the rescue as a suggested tutor. Simone, who does not like not being the best and bristles at having someone see her at a weak point (scared of flying), is a proper brat the entire time they work together but DOES learn enough to pass her classes. And then never gets on a broom again.

BUT! BUT!!! Now she knows Archie is successful and That Perfect Kid. And is constantly pushing herself to do as good as, if not better than, him? But also goes to him for help with stuff. Like, she needs to put in extra work for an assignment so she can be the best? Go ask Archie because he probably already aced this assignment the year before. But also be kind of a snarky little witch the whole time, because how dare he be better than her. Does that make sense? Like a (kind of) healthy competitive aspect and then also regularly hitting him up to be like, "Excuse me hello show me how to be the best at things and also stop being the best yourself thanks so much"

Izzy & Simone

BRAH I want these two to interact but I am not sure how to swing it because Simone really stays in her little cliques. Could there have ever been a study group? A study club? Nerd circle? Because Simone definitely prioritizes success over social times, so I could see them bonding over their shared bad teenage priorities. Sort of similar to the idea with Archie, tbh, but with less like... meanness hahaha. Izzy and Simone could have helped each other with academics (I don't know how willing Izzy is to get her hands dirty, but Simone would not be above snooping to find out what other students are doing so Izzy could do BETTER or something like that) and generally been positive academic influences on each other. I feel like they wouldn't be close to the point of sharing intimate secrets or crying at each other or anything? But likely more than cordial and mutually beneficial in general.

At least, until Izzy starts her branching out into the world of being social and making questionable decisions. And then I feel like Simone would throw a lot of shade and maybe be something like an anchor to old-Izzy-ways? Like the whole "why are you out doing xyz when there's a test tomorrow" or "people are saying ___ about you, what are you DOING" type dealio. Thoughts??

Lenny & Simone

OKAY HI YES I LOVE THE IDEA OF SNEAKY FRIENDS. I like the idea of them not being exactly friends but like..... associates? A working relationship rather than buddies. Maybe sometimes they hang out because they're in the same dang house and just are in the common room at the same time, but this idea of being nosy and stealthy for the benefit of the other is VERY GOOD.

My thoughts: he is a year younger than her, but if he has always been a little con artist boy (or at least shown signs of being a lil bit of a rat), she might have picked up on that when they were both kiddos and started seeing what kind of use they could be to each other. Like she throws out a little, "Oh, what's the story with so-and-so? I'll trade you some sweets from home if you find out" type transaction when they're young and building that as they got older. I don't know that she could offer him like.. protection or anything in return, because she's not a strong lady, but she could spread rumors or vague threats to his benefit here and there throughout their years at Hogwarts to keep the arrangement mutually beneficial beyond, "I am paying you to be nosy for me". Does that make sense? Or am I just going full nonsense mode here?

Also would it be fair to say I could see a lot of the interactions being very snarky and cheeky? But never to the point of sullying the business relationship? And if one of them did muck up their working relationship, it would be very bad for the other? :>
Ruthie · 15 · 5th · Viridian Guild · Muggleborn · 5'3
Slytherin Novice
Awards:
Awards: 60

May 4 2018, 09:05 PM   Link Quote
oooooooo CHILD. I'm loving the beat you're throwing rn. I am all the hype for this. x3

Just a brief backstory: Lenny was actually a p mousey nobody for his first 3 years at Hogwarts, and heavily bullied for being a muggleborn in Slytherin and a general dweeb. During the summer between his 3rd and 4th year, his dad hit some hot water with a mafia-esque London crime family and, without going into too much detail, essentially that's why he needs da moniez. So it actually wasn't until the beginning of his 4th year he internally made himself over and became the shifty two-bit shyster everyone knows and hates today. So I feel like, during his formative "i'm just trying to stay out of everyone's way" years, he probably flew completely under Simone's radar. So it probably wasn't until he started to make a reputation for himself that she'd see a use for him.. or, subsequently, that he'd find a use for her.

THAT BEING SAID I am 187% down for starting something off at an established point, bc that's my bread and butter, bby. I looooove the idea of them being extremely snarky friendly associates. Lenny does exclusively work for a monetary value only, for the reasons explained above, but for some reason i'm picturing this as a point of "contention" between them (ensue not actually angry arguments) and Simone just kinda being, "Well, I did a spread a rumour that so-and-so has the clap" (or smth) and Lenny just, ".. okay, while that is hilarious, that's not how transactions work... but I guess you can consider this one a freebie.. YOU'RE PAYING NEXT TIME, LEVESQUE" and then the cycle continues. xDD Maybe every so often she sneaks him a galleon here and there.

So if that sounds grooooovy to you I'd deffos be keen to start something up. x3

@Simone Levesque

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD