izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Did you know I ate all the rivers?
jarful · 17 · 7 · · Halfblood ·
Slytherin
Awards:
Awards: None
May 8 2018, 05:20 PM   Link Quote
You!
Not enough moody teenage rascals in your life?
Want to laugh at the futility of existence?
Or not be given the attention you clearly deserve?
Or to make a man-boy mad and get knife-words (or jinxs) chucked at you?
Or another illusion of an uninterested exterior for your master emphatist or fellow cracked soul to stare through?

Meet Rahi. (Et moi, Jarful!)

He’s a seventh year Slytherin with a pureblood scholar/now semi-mad scientist (spell creator) dad and a dead muggle mother (the rest of the Wynes are mainly pureblood purists). Like most people, he translated loss in early life into excessive attempts to avoid it in his later years—a distant, somewhat annoyingly relaxed persona, tries to bypass real emotion. If he likes you, he'll happily crack your whole day into a joke and make you forget your worries. Some days he's frustrated and likes to taunt people. Someone might rub him the wrong way on the wrong day (or any day if it's comments about his mom) and get their fingers burned. Most days nothing is very serious.

He likes nature, bodies of water, books (philosophy), writing, drawing, painting, drinking, smoking, and other forms of escapism.

He dislikes bad coffee, people who think they're just so special, and on a bad day, irrationally everything.

Friends, enemies, lovers (he’s bi)—long-term, short-term, seasonal! Come be his friend or fight him or discuss nihilism or make him draw you like one of his French girls/boys
Stellarity · 17 · 7th · AEGIS Leader · Pureblood · 6'3
Slytherin Novice
Awards:
Awards: 33

May 8 2018, 05:47 PM   Link Quote
Hi Jarful! Welcome to Wurr! It's lovely to have you here~

I'm Stells, and I'm here to offer you two of my kiddos, who're actually Rahi's roommates!

First we have Archibald Munn, who transferred to Hogwarts during his 5th year and is the heir to the Munn family, a very respected and well known pureblood family that has a lot of ties in the Ministry and specially the Department of Magical Law Enforcement (His dad is head Auror, his mom is Wizengamot). Archie is very... perfectionist, he's that kid who wants to meet everyone's expectations and is always studying and working hard. He can be very judgemental of other people, but he's also very formal at all times. Aside from being Rahi's roomie, I wanted to offer him to you because he's kind of closed off as well, but he has a lot he's dealing with and welp... being a perfect heir isn't easy and he's constantly stressed. Archie actually... smokes a lot out of stress LMAO He loves nature, his family is actually very centered in their Celtic and druid beliefs and he even has a tea garden of his own. Also, Archie very recently became a Irish Wolfhound Animagus after months upon months of training ;-;

Then there's Grigoriy Drozdov who is also Rahi's roommate but is more... conflicting. The Drozdovs are blood elitists, but they have a very very very bad reputation because rumour has it that they kidnap people (specially beings and half beings) and perform nasty experiments... So they could relate in the "mad-scientist" part? Grisha himself is kind of really rude and won't hesitate to insult people, but he sleeps around a lot and well... is a mess. Unlike Archie, he's all about partying tbh and he smokes clove cigarettes bc he's extra like that -sob- He transferred earlier this year along with his sisters, and what no one knows is that he's actually a half-veela. So even though he has a super awful personal, people end up kind of being drawn to him because veela charms/pheromones/whatever not, which results to be incredibly conflictive xD So idk maybe we could think of an interesting plot with them!

Let me know what you think, if you want you can add me on Skype (dolciae@gmail.com) or Discord (Stellar#8867) if it makes plotting easier <3

--------------------

user posted image

This cute pixel and avatar were made by Evan ❤ Thank you so much!
Lone Fox · 18 · 7 · · · 5'10
Ravenclaw Beginner
Awards:
May 8 2018, 06:59 PM   Link Quote
Hi Jarful! Welcome to Wurr!

As a fellow newbian to wurr, I’d love to get a plot going with you and I think we’d have some AWESOME interactions given the rascal nature of your character and the bookish nature of mine. Meet Lilith, she’s a pure blood Ravenclaw who loves bodies of water, music and study and definitely can have an escapist, nihilistic view of life at times. I’d definitely love to see the two interact, who knows, maybe something deeper could develop! smile.gif

Please by all means pm me, or better yet add me on skype/discord:
Discord: natfox#5812

--------------------
Profile drawing credits to the wonderfully talented Mioree. Love your work <3
jarful · 17 · 7 · · Halfblood ·
Slytherin
Awards:
May 9 2018, 08:05 AM   Link Quote
hey both thanks for the warm welcomes!

@Stells

fellow Slytherins are likely acquaintances for sure! with Archie, have to say, Rahi isn’t very impressed by try-hards, in a ’wow why do you even bother/geez people have a lot to prove’ way so i think he could have witnessed Archie in his perfectionism/attempts to impress someone and maybe teased him for it. however, also can totally see them actually being somewhat pals: Rahi discovered his pureblood heritage only at age 10 after his mom passed and has a grandpa who’s tried to, let’s say, brainwash him into the noble pureblood ways ever since--so he has some mixed feelings about all that, and maybe they could on some level relate over (/smoke and angst over) the complexities of family expectations? also Wynes from Wales aka Celtic heritage aka idk links and also Rahi’s dad used to work in the Department of Mysteries (lives for research into obscure magics) so their folks probably know of each other, or else through the pureblood vine (Rahi’s dad is kind of the black sheep of their bloodline because of his horrible horrible decision to love a muggle so that might’ve affected their rep)!

Grisha seems like an interesting one! i mean i maybe have to rephrase that mad scientist part hahah it isn’t quite so dark, more experimenting with magic in a less evil way (as far as Rahi knows at least). i think if my boy heard of such an extravagant reputation, he’d be pretty curious tho--some antagonism could arise due to the blood elitism? Rahi’s pretty conflicted about what he thinks about other people’s purist ideas (as in maybe they have a right to their opinion?), but his mom was a muggle and he loved her so he sure as hell isn’t in that camp himself. but also hm irresistible veela vibes could lead to some awkward situation like both get drunk because they’re messes and run into each other and start throwing fists and then accidentally get off in some alley in hogsmeade and then as roommates have to deal with that every freaking morning because they really have no reason to like each other? in any other case Rahi would probably just laugh it up but if he really dislikes the guy it would make him pretty eggy

anyway skype for more possible deets!

@Fox

between these two, maybe the intellectual side is the one to tap into! i see him as having some sort of amicability/respect towards Ravenclaw as a house in general because his dad was in there and both his parents were academics to their own right. Rahi’s not necessarily that into studying things that he’s told to, but digs books for his own pleasure and enquiring out of his own initiative and probably usually in a slightly pretentious way (though he also dislikes pretentious people but who isn’t a bit of a hypocrite?) where, at least in a discussion that he sees the other person take very seriously, he’d always take the most out-there post-ironic/post-everything approach or just argue for the opinion he thinks would be the most opposing to the other person’s —just to see what happens, ya know.

i’ll add you on skype and we can think up something!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD