izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

My tongue has now become a platform for your lies, J.C.'s Children
J.C. (Joel) · 17 · 6 · · PureBlood · 5'6"
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: None
May 9 2018, 11:44 AM   Link Quote
I'll update this with my other kiddos if I decide to make any more.
For now, my boy Daniel!

Daniel Kennedy
17 - 6th Year - Ravenclaw - Pansexual, MLM leaning

TL;DR
He’s an angsty anxious boy. He’s not one for small talk and he likes to cause drama by skipping over social practices. He sees your social cues, but doesn’t care for them. Daniel has exactly zero tolerance for indecisiveness and will simply walk away if you’re bothering him too much. He’s somewhat of a social butterfly on the outside, but this boy is tired of a lot of the things the world throws at him. He chooses to be eccentric and flamboyant ﹘ and he likes to be the centre of attention. If he likes you, he’ll stick by you. Otherwise you’re just a stepping stone on his way to the top.

Friends
He chooses to surround himself with intelligence. He comes from a long line of Slytherins, so some characteristic personality traits he gets along well with are boldness, creativity, passion, and curiosity. In general, he enjoys being a social butterfly despite being incredibly introverted. He’s got a burning love for rainy days and drawing. If you can keep him entertained, he’s really a sweet person able to articulate his ideas well (but not his emotions). He’s an overachiever who’s not easily impressed.

Enemies
His snarky attitude can be very off-putting, but he cannot stand people who don’t put passion into the things they do. As a nightowl, he’s easily irritated by mornings and morning people in general and would likely build up a resentment towards you just as result of your perky attitude. He’s a perfectionist, and expects nothing less from the people around him.

Relationships
Daniel is a pansexual man, who experiences more attraction towards men. He’s fragile and has been hurt before. As result, he only opens himself up when he’s sure things are going to work out. At that point, it’s like a switch is flicked on. He becomes significantly quieter and more compassionate than most people ever get to see. He’s cautious, and doesn’t fall in love easily, but when he does﹘ he falls hard.

Wants:
I haven’t done anything with this boyo yet, so I’m looking for everything!
Adventuring buddies and friends would be ideal, although I’m not opposed to setting him up with a relationship. I’d like to keep him leaning towards men, but we’ll see how that plays out. Corrupting him could be entertaining too -- he's constantly balancing on the edge of insanity from his anxiety so it wouldn't be surprising if he suddenly shatters and becomes a bit of a trouble maker. Drugs, sleeping around, smoking, drinking, all valid forms of collapse in my eyes.
Enemies could be fun! He’s not a super easy guy to get along with, so having a nemesis or even just an annoyance would be a fun dynamic.
Ruthie · 15 · 5th · Viridian Guild · Muggleborn · 5'3
Slytherin Novice
Awards:
Awards: 60

May 12 2018, 10:01 AM   Link Quote
ALRIGHT J.C I'M GONNA ATTEMPT THIS PLOTTING THING AT YOUR FACE NOW... and this is Ruthie btw. hi xD

Ok so first schmuck i'm gonna toss at Daniel is this schmuck. While 99% of the population would consider Lenny to be a two-bit sleazy con-artist, he considers himself to be nothing but a humbled big shot CEO of his own enterprise... an enterprise that consists of only him and his two-bit sleazy schemes, but hey! It all depends on your perception. Lenny's greatest gift lies in his passion for pointless rhetoric and ability to speak like an auctioneer on methamphetamine.. which is nice.. bc he happens to suck at everything else. He's a 5'3" weasel and a coward, all wrapped in a crocodile smile, and phonier than a three sickle galleon. He kisses ass, degrades himself, but above all else, lies lies lies if it can make him a quick buck. Like any human bean he has a softer side too and her name is Gretchen but it rarely comes out unless your name is Gretchen.

so i'm ngl idk exactly where to go with this but i really felt this urge to toss Lenny Daniel's way xD he is a fifth year, so he's a year below Daniel, and he tends to avoid trying to scam Ravenclaws bc he feels like they're the one house that can see past his bs. but he is actually p damn clever in his own rights and a wildly entertaining showman... so idk maybe we could do something with that!

i also kind of feel like tossing my dumbest schmuck, Mitchell Zweifelhofferman, at him. He's an 18 y/o Hufflepuff still in 6th year.. for reasons. Mitch is.. frighteningly Amurican. He was expelled from Ilvermony for his involvement in an illegal potions racket that almost killed a 13 y/o girl. WUH-WHOOPS! tbh he didn't know what he was really involved in. He just thought he was selling good time party potions! turns out it was poison for muggleborns. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but that just goes to show how incredibly stupid he is. I mean, Mitch is.. slooooow. Everything about him is slow, his mannerisms, his demeanor, the way he talks, his brain. This not-so streetwise playa talks like he's Straight Outta Compton, but really he's from a suburb outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. But he ain't frontin', yo. Respek. Mitch lives with a heavy amount of guilt for his past actions that he can't ever shake, bc this dopey thug-wannabe is actually just about the nicest person you could ever meet. Mitch readily wears his heart on his sleeve and falls easily for anyone, whether in friendship or love. His blind loyalty is often.. dangerous.

SO Mitch is deffos the kind of character that goes against everything Daniel is looking for in a friend lmao xD yet i can't help but think them being friends would be absolutely adorable. BUT MAYBE I'M WRONG. idk you tell me xDD

@Daniel Kennedy

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Sunny · 17 · 6th · n/a · Pureblood · 5'6"
Ravenclaw
Awards:
Awards: 7

May 26 2018, 08:18 PM   Link Quote
Hey!

Sooo, Daniel and Ro are both in the same year and house, and that means that they are probably at least a little bit familiar with each other. Just based off what you wrote here, I think they have some things in common, but there may also some places where they could clash.

In particular, they both seem to stand out against the crowd. I think the major difference is that Daniel does it on purpose and Ro . . . never really had a choice. He's pretty awkward. He really doesn't get social cues. Daniel's snark would probably sail clean over his head, hit the wall behind him, and roll under the couch to never be seen again. He's prone to getting defensive, misunderstanding situations and blowing them out of proportion, or overstepping personal boundaries and getting clingy with people who are nice to him. Deep down he really wants people to like him, but he just can't seem to crack the code on how to do it. A lot of times he ends up sabotaging his own friendships. It's developed into some serious anxiety for him, too, since he's aware that he's the problem but doesn't really know how to fix it. He can be a little standoffish at first, but he's really passionate about muggle things? Maybe that's something Daniel can appreciate about him?

I'd love to chat more with you about how you think they might get along (or not get along). Feel free to add me on Skype @punkyandtheshortbus@gmail.com, or on Discord at SunnyBunches#2360. Or you can shoot me a PM on here if that's easier for you!

@Daniel Kennedy
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD