izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

i'm calling all the poets to battle, Leo's back, back again
Leo Benjamin · 17 · 7 · · Muggleborn · 175 cm (5'7")
Hufflepuff
Awards:
Awards: None
May 24 2018, 06:58 AM   Link Quote
Brandon Eastoft

7th year Hufflepuff. Loves football, talking too much, animals and drinking.
Needs:

• Friends
    He absolutely loves socializing and will talk for hours, no matter if anyone is paying attention or not. He's nice, just too restless to settle down and be quiet for a moment.
  • Football club members
    He misses playing football with other kids, so why not find some muggle borns and give them something to remind them of home!
  • A "pack"
    He's got a bad habit of over drinking, and subconsciously desires to be accepted. He needs a group of friends, which he is not the leader off. Doesn't matter how much trouble they cause, as long it doesn't go against his morals.
  • Enemies
    He's easy to trust and quick to help out, but he completely and utterly doesn't understand people who walk over others in the way to their goal. Use him for evil, and he'll feel betrayed and sad.

Richard Linwood

Ancient Mythology professor, Slytherin alumni, has a wooden right hand, used to be a mercenary. 36 years old.
Needs:

• Friends
    He doesn't like to socialize. Not at all. The man doesn't show affection, yet there is lot of history behind him. He can be depended on and he is responsible when it's needed.
  • Class attendees
    Watch out for Ancient Mythology classes over the following terms!
  • Enemies
    Since most people here are students, the only way to become his enemy is to be too nosy, ask about his wooden hand and be stupid around him. OR, be a relative/friend of his ex-lover Liam, (NPC Slytherin alumni, deceased). In short - stir up his past and regret it.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
(30th of May, 2018)

OOC: Leo Benjamin / I fall off the face of the earth a lot.
$$$ammeh · 17 · 7th year · Neutral · muggleborn · 6'2
Hufflepuff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 1

May 30 2018, 06:59 AM   Link Quote
Ellooooo Leo!!

I'm Sammeh and I am casually throwing a kid at you to plot with, if that is ok with you <3

So after reading Brandon's profile I immediately had the idea to throw Martijn here at him. so, hear me out:

Ok so like, Martijn is this kid pretending to be a Slytherin, mainly bc of spite and also these days to uphold his image. You see, he is kinda like a total businessman and more people know 'the guy in the closet' and not his actual name. He has a tiny office set up in the broom closet that appears with the right amount of knocks on the door, and he is willing to sell you anything from forged signed permission slips to prewritten essays for your charms homework.

THE POINT OF THIS IS, Martijn is this stoic guy who doesn't remember what fun is anymore bc he is just trying to make money and look like a rich guy even tho his dad is poor af. He's Dutch, LOVES TO PLAY SOCCER but hasn't done so in ages tbh. Not only that, he also has a pet bunny he hides away in his coat and scarf bc he loves her to bits, but she cannot ruin the image he created for himself over the years.

you see what I'm getting at? I REALLY WANT BRANDONTO USE HIS AMAZING SOCIAL SKILLS to let Martijn open up some, whether it be through soccer or talking about animals idk. They got a lot in common? Martijn just isn't the talking type. But I do feel like these two could be a fun dynamic? So lemme know what you think x3!

I got a bunch of other kids walking around on Wurr too so I'm sure we can work stuff out! Feel free to yell at me on Skype or on Discord (puffinnoises #8031) c:

--------------------
HUIZINGA & CO.
SALES AND SERVICES
Ground floor, Broom closet

SLYTHERIN
{ wear }
Leo Benjamin · 36 · Ancient Mythology · · Pureblood · 195 cm (6'4")
Professor
Awards:
Awards: 2

May 30 2018, 08:22 AM   Link Quote
BUMP!
Updated to include Richard.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD