izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

[ bang bang bang ], yurio's BACK
Yurio · 16 · 6th · Neutral · Halfblood · 5'5”
Ravenclaw Novice
Awards:
Awards: 53

Jun 12 2018, 05:04 PM   Link Quote
SHION SUZUKI
sixteen
sixth year
ravenclaw
sweet and shy werewolf
shion is the definition of "unlucky". the boy has had a grand total of two assassin attempts in his short life, leaving him first with a scar on his eyebrow and then a werewolf for a father. then of course daddy dearest ended up biting shion as he was protecting his mother. other than that, shion can be described as soft. he plays the piano, he's quiet and shy, he suffers from (what he calls) Dark Days - days where his depression doesn't let him leave his bed - and he's a bit of a flirt too. he may look it, but he is not very innocent.

friends
shion makes friends easily. while quiet to begin with, he's very sweet and quite selfless; he puts his friends before himself. he's very dedicated to his love, the piano. if you ever want to draw shion out of his shell, ask about piano music, and that boy could talk for hours. he's very hardworking, knows when to put his head down, but will always be up for helping a friend in need. however, sometimes his dark days can be too much for people to handle, and he understands that, and will distance himself from everybody instead of asking for help.

enemies
despite the fact his recent turn into lycanthropy is a secret, if you hate werewolves, here's one! other than that, shion struggles to make enemies, as he tends to take most insults to heart and lets himself get hurt instead of exploding much like my other boy. he won't stand by and let people get bullied, however, and will stand up for others.

lovers
shion leaves a string of ex-lovers wherever he goes. the boy sleeps around, finding love and comfort for himself in the arms of other people, which is not always healthy. current and past flings are welcome here, but while his endgame on site is no longer active, nobody else could ever claim his heart like his dae.

other
primarily for shion, I would like to have some threads where he deals with his lycanthropy, as well as working on improving his mental health and being able to ask for help when he needs it.

m e !

YONGBAE "YB" YOO
fifteen
fifth year
gryffindor
perpetually angry
yb grew up with what most would call a "bad childhood". he was the illegitimate son of a very rich businessman in seoul, and was rather unceremoniously dropped on his doorstep after the death of his mother. his step-mother and half-siblings were rather cruel to him, leaving yb overly skinny and willing to punch anybody who tried to go near him, as well as a major aversion to being locked up anywhere. his special request that I would like to earn is empath, so I am looking for some plots to kickstart that idea!

friends
yb's best friend in the whole wide world is yedam bi, but don't tell him that or the boy will get full of himself. other than yedam, yb isn't very good at the whole 'friend' thing. he doesn't trust people very easily, and is very defensive. it will be hard to break down the walls he has built, but you are welcome to try. as a friend, however, he is fiercely loyal, and will not hesitate to kick anybody in the face if his friend wished it. because of this, I guess you could say he is easy to manipulate if you know the right things to say.

enemies
yb is aggressive, he is prone to violence, and he will not hesitate to cuss you out and put you in your place. due to malicious treatment from his half-siblings when he was younger, he has learnt to fight first, ask questions later. because of this, I have no doubt that he certainly has more enemies than friends.

lovers
yb has only just had his first kiss, and I'm not entirely sure if he's ready for a relationship yet. he still has a lot of character development to go through, and he needs to learn to love himself before he can love anybody else.

other
I am looking primarily for plots where yb can start coming out of his shell, and talking more than fighting. also~ for my boy to be vulnerable. fun fact: yb is terrified of the dark.

m e !

--------------------
(ง •̀_•́)ง
user posted imageuser posted image

SLYTHERCLAW !

S E E K E R
13 KOHAKU
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD