Muggleborn(?)
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
231 posts
The glory that blooms when no one is looking

Rep: 9 pts [ + | - ]
Aki SeiHufflepuff
Awards: 35

Desolate, quiet, and empty, these are the words that described the abandoned classroom. Most students, especially Hufflepuffs often find the room quite lonely to be in, but there was one Huffle that frequented the room every time she had no one to talk to, or when she just wanted to be accompanied by only a book. This young badger was Aki.

The girl arrived at the classroom's door, it was a solid door, full of wear but still sturdy as ever. The moment she walked in she could see the few chairs and tables still around, the bookshelves that once lined with various teaching materials were empty, which was only natural as the classroom had not been in use for years other than random students waltzing in during breaks. It was also rather dusty from the lack of use, sometimes the small girl would walk right in and tidy up the place before she started with her reading materials. Today was the same as those days, she hadn't been in the room for quite a while and scraps of used parchment lay around as well as a few ink spills here and there.

"Scourgify" the girl uttered as she pointed her wand at the room's ink spills, effectively removing them. Next on her cleaning list was all the scattered parchment and with a simple "Wingardium Leviosa." she then used to clean up the litter.

Taking another look around, she saw no flaws from when she last came, except for a few skewed chairs which were easily corrected by a little elbow grease. Happy that she could at least tidy up the place.

"There we go." she happily said and took her seat at a desk farthest away from the sunlight, afraid that her hyper photosensitivity would otherwise make this pleasant afternoon unpleasant. Already sat, she brought out her book of 'The Healer's Helpmate' and continued reading from a bookmarked page.

Yes, it was quite a wonderful day, although the sun was slowly creeping in due to spring coming around, the snow was still abundant and the wind was still cold and icy. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

~~~
@Daesung Ryu

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

DUCK DUCK user posted image -March 3, 2017

Workshop - Tracker - Wand
PMEmail
^
Daesung Ryu
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 08:32 PM
Annie
6th
Pureblood
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
143 posts
N/A
soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

Rep: 3 pts [ + | - ]
Daesung RyuGryffindor Novice
Awards: 10

Daesung had never really been one to wander. Unfamiliar places frightened him, creating a feeling of bubbling nausea in the pit of his stomach. Going somewhere unfamiliar felt like spending time with Taesung - as if he was standing on the edge of a particularly steep cliff, teetering precariously every time the slightest breeze blew by. He never knew what to expect, never knew if taking the risk would end in success or the worst of failures, and so he tended to steer clear of taking risks. If he did not take risks, he could not fail. He could not get hurt.

Perhaps he should have reminded himself of that before he had decided to agree to be Oberon's secret boyfriend. Bah.

Thankfully, despite the appearance of wandering, Daesung knew exactly where he was going on this particular occasion. He had several quiet spaces all over the castle, and he rotated between them, not wanting any of his favorite places to feel neglected. The abandoned classroom, the room behind the portrait of the founders, that one spot under the weeping willow out by the lake... The latter had been rather inaccessible, of course, thanks to the cold weather, but he would return to it soon enough. It would not do to make one of the most peaceful places in Hogwarts feel as if he no longer valued its company.

The small Gryffindor carefully placed his palm against the door, pressing against the sturdy wood with all of his strength. The door had been known to get stuck on occasion, as this classroom was rarely used and therefore no one had much cause to oil the hinges. Dae had never minded the difficulty that came with entering the abandoned classroom, however. The door may be stiff and ornery, but that only meant that not many students would find the patience to deal with it, and therefore were less likely to bother him while he was using the room to spend time alone, away from the noisy crush of the Gryffindor common room.

It appeared as if someone had had the same sort of idea as he had. Daesung stopped in the doorway, blinking owlishly at the girl who had, apparently, beaten him to it. Um. Awkward. "I can go," he offered shyly, casting around in his mind for a name. She looked familiar, certainly. Perhaps a year younger than him? And it was not as if she was ordinary looking, he certainly remembered her face. Ah drat, what was it... Aki. "Aki!" he blurted out, then clapped his hand over his mouth, blushing furiously. So embarrassing.

@Aki Sei
PM
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 02:33 AM
Akkey
Muggleborn(?)
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
231 posts

Aki SeiHufflepuff

The small girl wasn't very well aware of her surroundings when she read her books, but that didn't stop her from hear both the large, old door and the voice. Looking up at the new face, she was rather confused by the moment the boy had said her name. Maybe she had met the boy before, or maybe the girl's name had been mentioned to him before.

Usually, she'd just crumble and fall into her black and yellow scarf, but she noticed that the boy had been turning into a shade of tomato red. This would be abnormal in the case of a medical technician, but to a socially impaired homeschooled muggle who had no interaction with actual patients or most other people for that matter it's something she thought would be something she needed to fix before the boy left.

"Y-yes? I'm Aki, what's your name?"

She could stop there but she was intrigued by how the boy's face was getting that red.

"Are you alright? Calm down, your face is all red. Did you run up here? Do you have a fever?"

The girl stood up from the chair and table leaving the book she had been engrossed in before heading over to the boy. She immediately put the back of her hand up to the boy's forehead.

"No fever... huh..." she then realized maybe the boy was just blushing. This made her turn into a tomato too. "I'm sorry. I thought you had a fever since the seasons are changing."

"So... I'm Aki Sei, what's your name?" she tried to stop the tension, and hopefully it would work.

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
Daesung Ryu
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 08:19 PM
Annie
6th
Pureblood
Gryffindor
16 YEARS
143 posts
N/A
soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

Rep: 3 pts [ + | - ]
Daesung RyuGryffindor Novice
Awards: 10

Merlin, just when Daesung thought that he was slightly less of a disaster, here he was, turning bright red and being completely awkward and sort of wanting to die a little bit. "I... uh." Help. He was a total disaster, he needed to run away and find Oberon or someone who would be willing to slap him. Taesung would be the most likely candidate for that, actually. He always seemed to be good for a good face slap or a good stomach punch. Not that that was something Daesung should really be chasing after, he knew that. But it was pretty much the only kind of attention Dae got from his brother at school, so he accepted it anwyay.

"N-no, I used to be really sick when I was younger but I've gotten better now." Dae nodded earnestly, big brown eyes searching to met the Hufflepuff girl's. He waved his hands a bit, shuffling his feet. "Seasons don't really matter for me, I get sick no matter what season. More when it's cold though. I get cold easy." And oh dear Merlin he was talking way too much. It was dreadfully tempting to clap his hand over his mouth in a valiant attempt to shove the words back in, but he was not going to do that. That would be stupid and silly and there was too much of a risk of Aki thinking he was stupid and probably laughing at him as soon as he left because people seemed to like to do that, so he was not going to do it. He. Was. Not.

He shuffled his feet again, shoving his hands deep into his pockets. This was worse than the conversations he had had with Oberon when he had first been falling for him and not wanting to. Maybe he should never talk to another girl who wasn't his sister ever again. Maybe he should just spin around and run away so that he could run away to possibly hide safely in Oberon's arms. Oberon was safe and warm and smelled nice and he would totally let him hide there if he wanted to. Because he loved him. And Dae liked having someone who loved him, it felt so nice. Not to mention he liked having another closet to steal from, even if the clothes weren't quite to his taste. They weren't nearly soft enough. Or fluffy enough.

"I'm. I'm Daesung. I dunno if you've met any of my other siblings, I have a bunch of them? They're mostly younger. Except my two older siblings. They're a year older." There, that would be enough to satisfy her curiosity, wouldn't it? Maybe Aki somehow knew Ilsung or Heesung, he wasn't sure. Or maybe she had been one of Taesung's people. If Taesung had people. Daesung admittedly didn't often pay enough attention to his brother to notice whether or not he still had people.

@Aki Sei
PM
^
Aki Sei
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 02:48 AM
Akkey
Muggleborn(?)
Hufflepuff
16 YEARS
231 posts

Aki SeiHufflepuff

Somehow, Aki found the boy's state on which he presented himself as familiar. It reminded her of how she used to be back before she even started to have friends in school. The badger would always be in a sort of stuttering shyness and would spend her days looking for a paradise wherein she did not need to talk to anyone. It was quite like that. It was also the same with a fellow Hufflepuff that was slightly younger than her if she remembered correctly. Hikari-chan? Yes, Hikari, she smiled as she remembered the fellow witch that talked to her puppets. Oh, though, not in negative amusement but rather she saw Hikari as a wonderful and unique girl who had a very interesting quirk.

After two months of finally being a bit more confident in herself, she looked around at the classroom. It was large and peaceful and it was definitely a big enough place for two students to share for a period of time without having to worry of the outside fuss. Having a chair move towards the opposite edge of the nearest table she offered the Gryffindor a seat as she sat back in her original seat just a table away.

She knew quite well of how shy people tend to ramble as she did so herself too. The witch rambled whenever healing and medicine were the subject and occasionally if it was the subject of her family. Her three aunts which she loved so much and definitely was proud of.

"It's very nice to meet you Daesung," she said gently. Her voice was always with a kind and sweet tone. "I can share the room with you as you sort out your thoughts and calm down. I can also leave if you'd like to have it for your own. I promise to not be of disturbance."

And she wouldn't. Really. The girl was just happy that he was alright and it wasn't something that needed to be thought deeply of especially when he was clearly in a bit of a shock rush. Although she was rather curious and concerned about the boy healthwise as he mentioned that he was rather sickly when he was young. Aki didn't want the encounter to be too awkward.

"I come here to spend time by myself too. But having a companion from time to time isn't bad. So far I've only been spending time with one or two of three people at least but right now they've been quite busy with other things. I wouldn't want to inconvenience them."

~~~
@Daesung Ryu

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

HUFFLEPUFF
{ HOGWARTS }

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png War Is Brewing Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning Sunset To Sunrise Avalon a Panfandom RP Storybrooke

Welcome to WR! We are an alternate universe HP roleplay set in the present day Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The current term is Spring 2017! Please register with a FIRST AND LAST NAME properly capitalised.