"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Mother,Thank you for your concern of my well being and I do hope that you and father are well. I have gone to seek counseling from Mr. Turner today as per your letter.Your son,Blaire Beaufort
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:06 AM
"what do you think you'd ever say I won't listen anyway"
$$$ammeh
she/her
179 Posts
Rep: 13 pts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Novice
Height
5'9
Status
Year
fifth
House
Gryffindor
clash
Aegis
Awards: 23

- Blaire
With a name like that I would go seek counceling too.
Billy

@Blaire Beauvelle Beaufort

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

PM
^
Blaire Beauvelle Beaufort
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:23 AM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Billy,My owl must have mistaken you for my mother. My apologies. Curiously, I do believe that I am in counseling in order to get used to walking my next days as a wizard and not because of my name.Also, I do not mean to be rude but I believe that the spelling for 'counseling' is with an S and not a C in between.Cheers,Blaire Beaufort

~~~
@William Pierce
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:27 AM
$$$ammeh
she/her
179 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Novice
Height
5'9
Status
Year
fifth
House
Gryffindor
clash
Aegis

-Blaire
You don't get used to it. Run while you can.
Billy

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:37 AM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Billy,I do think that I can adapt easily but I was told that counseling will help. Maybe you would like to join me?Blaire Beaufort

~~~
@William Pierce
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:41 AM
$$$ammeh
she/her
179 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Novice
Height
5'9
Status
Year
fifth
House
Gryffindor
clash
Aegis

-Blaire
Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?
Billy

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:08 AM
"Unregistered"
0 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Status
Year
House
clash

.blaireowltop {font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; padding: 55px 0px 0px 55px; text-alighn:left;}.blaireowlbot{font-family: 'Kristi'; font-size: 28px; color:#000; text-align:right; padding-right:55px;}.blaireowl{color:#000; margin: 10px 75px 10px 75px; text-align:justify;}.blairebg {background-image: url("http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/akisei/Codes%20and%20Graphics/blaire_zpscuep3bii.jpg"); width: 450px; height: 315px; margin:auto;}Billy,Oh my! I don't believe I have and I am very sure that tumors are meant to be removed from the body and not consumed. Is it a type of culinary treat for wizards? I assume as the magical world has treats with very unappetizing names. Have you had one before?Blaire Beaufort

~~~
@William Pierce
^
William Pierce
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 12:33 PM
$$$ammeh
she/her
179 Posts
[ + | - ]
Group
Gryffindor Novice
Height
5'9
Status
Year
fifth
House
Gryffindor
clash
Aegis

- cloudcuckoolander
You know what? You do you.
Billy

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8
The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site