CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'2"
Muggleborn
Rep: 0 pts [ + | - ]

Redder Blaze
© Akkey // They/Them
Awards: 3

Footsteps slowly gaining volume, frantic and hasty. Voices echoing in the distance calling out, muffled and taunting. Cries of fear and helplessness, flimsy and stuttered.

Redder ran as three students from his year followed suit with their wands out jinxes flying out as the boy whimpered taking missed hits that scraped him just barely. He had bruised and his mouth tasted of iron, a taste with which he was used to. One of the three boys had dealt a blow at the boy’s face earlier and clearly wanted more.

“Stop running and just give up! Bloody idiot’s making it hard!”

Redder cried in horror and ending up fumbling in his escape only down the stairs and onto the first landing. He was still alive but badly bruised. The three boys chasing him stopped and fled the scene in worry that they’ll be held accountable if the Ravenclaw boy had more injuries than they intended. The reason as to why this chase came about wasn’t interesting. It just happened because of the fact that the blue haired eagle had been too busy paying attention to his small owl, coo, instead of looking at where he was going.

The fallen boy cried as he lay down on the staircase’s landing, only deciding to wobble his strength into a sitting position. His tears and mucus from his face was mixing together as he tried to wipe them off his face.

At the edge of the landing was a door and two ends of a corridor. On the left was no one and on the right was faintly the sight of one of his older brothers, Nicholas Blaze.

“Nico! Please help me...” The injured boy called out meaning to ask for help towards the Hospital wing but the older boy, Nicolas just smirked and decided to ignore his younger brother’s beckoning and headed the other way.

Redder looked down on his countless bruises and continued to wipe off his face from any more fluids that came out of his eyes and nose. A smudge of blood staining his long sleeved shirt this time aside from the previous tears and snot.

“Big bro’s just busy, right? He didn’t think it was me.” Lies comforted Redder, he always lied to himself this way. ‘Big brother Nico or Leon were just too busy’ or ‘They didn’t mean it, it’s my fault I was careless and stupid.’ Yes. The usual. Redder cried even harder because in reality, Nicolas and Leon hated their brother. The two were in Slytherin while their angel of a brother went to their father and mother’s preferred house. To the two Redder was trash who always had what he wanted just because he was younger.

The flightless eagle opened the door just beside him and opened it. It was the broom closet, dark, compact, and away from peering eyes. He hid inside hoping that no one in his house would see. Hoping that his best friend Vaughn wouldn’t see because he knew full well that Vaughn did not need his drama because Vaughn had drama of own.

The sounds of muffle sobs were left in the corridors, sad and lonely.

~~~
Red's Clothing

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

RAVENCLAW
{ HOGWARTS }

Workshop - Tracker

user posted image
Coo made by the wonderful Bolt~
PM
^
Samson Talbot
 Posted: May 24 2017, 06:38 PM

"i will not drown in the rising tides of conformity"

YEAR:
Seventh
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
GUILD
HEIGHT:
6'5"
Rep: 1 pts [ + | - ]

Samson Talbot
© Lyx // they/them
Awards: 16

It felt like it wasn't often that Sam had some time to himself. There was always something. Internship, dashing home to help his mother, helping Lysander, taking care of his half-siblings. It was always something, the boy always moving. According to some of his roommates, it didn't stop in his sleep either.

So to have a moment to breathe and just be was a blessing and a half.

But, this was Hogwarts, and if he learned anything from six years, there was always something. There was always something. Today just so happened to be three boys rushing past him as if they were going to be in trouble because of something they left behind. Years of running about with Hadleigh, Orion, and Saiph -sometimes Lyle, too- had taught the boy that fleeing the scene usually meant that something serious had happened.

Did Lyx mention that this was Hogwarts and a lot of wild stuff happens literally nonstop???

Sighing, he told himself he shouldn't, and immediately walked in a brisk pace in the direction the hooligans that shoulder-checked him as they ran past had come from.

As he dashed down the stairs, there was....

Nothing. There was absolutely nothing. Incredibly disappointing. He'd been hoping for something like a portable swamp at least.

Keeping quiet, the towering Ravenclaw shouldered his bag a little higher and prepared to leave the corridor when he heard something. It was soft and pitiful, sad, and sort of lonely. Samson knew the sound well from his first handful of years at the school; he never told anyone that he cried, though he was certain that Lysa knew and just didn't say anything. Following the sound to the broom closet, he laid his hand on the wood, wanting to simply push it open instead of waiting to see what he might find.

Instead, as if approaching an injured animal, he took his time, knocking gently.

"Can I come in?" the boy asked, keeping his voice gentle. "I just wanna make sure that you're okay. I'll leave you in peace after, I swear."

@Redder Blaze

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Redder Blaze
 Posted: May 25 2017, 04:39 AM

""Wolves hate being alone, even the lone ones." - Ivern"

YEAR:
4th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'2"
Muggleborn

Redder Blaze
© Akkey // They/Them

There was someone outside the door and without question Redder replied with…

“There’s no one here.”

The boy really wasn’t that smart. There was still the taste of blood and possibly the scent of it too. His nose was bleeding. The eagle bawled louder. Not knowing what to do. Someone was outside and now he was bleeding from his nose.

“Are you Vaughnie?”

That was the ultimate question right now because of all the people in Hogwarts, Vaughn was the last person that Redder would tell about this adventure of his or any other adventure similar to this for that matter. Vaughn had enough on his mind and Redder had Vaughn in his mind just as much. The stern face that Vaughn made whenever he receives letters from his owl made Redder anxious. The animal loving boy would often try to take Vaughn out to his hobby and adventures that included animals because that was what he knew a lot about and he wanted to be Vaughn’s distraction.

He’s always felt so clung to the taller Ravenclaw and he had been that close to his friend since forever.

“If you’re Vaugnie then Redder isn’t here. I think I saw him petting squirrels out in the gardens.”

The way Redder had been talking was full of stutters and slurs from his lisp. The boy’s sobs and cries were louder, yes, but his nose was still bleeding and he’d been trying to press on it with his shirt sleeve and looking up. The tight campiness of the broom closet was scary. Now that he thought about it. Redder was easily spooked and how the place he found to hide in was dimly lit and lonely he slowly gave in to his fear and slightly let the door ajar. The cold fresh air wafting through as he tried his hardest to contain the blood from his nose.

The door opened slightly wider and light came in to illuminate the helpless Redder Blaze. The hurt boy was a mess. His hair was unkempt from the wind while he was running to get away from the three boys from earlier. He had a few small boils on where his shirts were torn through from the jinxes that did make contact with him. He had broken and bleeding nose and his face was all wet with tears and snot. Aside from the color of his hair he wasn’t exactly pretty. He wasn’t really concerned with just Vaughn finding out about what had happened but more about his sky blue shirt.

“Mom gave me this shirt for my birthday… It’s my favorite shirt.”

~~~
@Samson Talbot

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

RAVENCLAW
{ HOGWARTS }

Workshop - Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Samson Talbot
 Posted: May 27 2017, 12:00 PM

YEAR:
Seventh
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
GUILD
HEIGHT:
6'5"

Samson Talbot
© Lyx // they/them

"My name is Sam," Samson replied, fondly remembering a time when he hated to be called anything but Samson. Jon still insisted on calling him Sammy sometimes, and that drove him nuts, but Sam was fine. "I won't tell your friend Vaughn about what happened if you let me see you. I promise." The Talbots's boy was good at keeping his promises, otherwise he simply wouldn't make them. His heart ached, hearing the wails that left this person. Who had hurt them, he wondered. Why would someone hurt a person who just seemed so soft and sweet? The thoughts occupied him, but he knew full well what monsters preyed on those who were deemed too soft. In fact, the thoughts of his own monsters were what kept the Ravenclaw rooted to the spot, waiting patiently.

It took a moment, but the occupant let the door swing ajar, letting the light in. Sam's hand found the edge of the door and he pushed it open a little wider.

What he saw immediately filled him with anger. No wonder why those cowards were running. They could attack a kid and leave him bloodied and bruised, sobbing helplessly in a broom closet, but they couldn't take the consequences and punishment tied to their actions. It was sickening.

Sam had been that kid once. But Sam also had Lysander, who threw his fair share of fists in the Ravenclaw's honor.

The boy's immediate concerns wiped the small frown from his lips, the young healer setting his bag down and crouching carefully. "Is your nose broken?" He asked gently as he used his wand to light the small space, pulling the door closed a little more, to try and give them a little more privacy. He remembered the faces of the boys who did this, and he was tempted to do something about it; he had yet to officially taken the oath to first do no harm, after all.

"Here, little brother, let me help." He spoke gentle and kept his movements as slow and non-threatening as he could, as if trying to comfort an injured, terrified animal. Samson didn't think that this boy would snap like a cornered hippogriff colt might, but still. He didn't like to be cornered, so he made the effort not to corner others. "This probably won't feel too great, but..." he trailed off, giving the boy a gentle smile. "We should still fix your nose. Keep you good looking and all that." Pressing the tip of his wand to where the break in Redder's nose was, he muttered a firm "Episkey!", the bone snapping back into place and healing. The spell brought a fresh spurt of blood from the younger's already bloody nose, making him look a little bit more gross. That was fine, they were making progress. Fishing a handkerchief out of one of the inner pockets of his robe, the older boy took the younger' face in one hand, holding him carefully as he started to wipe away tears, then blood and mucus. The bruise blooming on his jaw was a little concerning as Sam let go of his face. "You're okay, I've got you. Hold that to your nose, and if it doesn't stop bleeding, I've got another spell for you. I can fix your shirt, too. Good as new, no stains or holes."

With that, the boy dug into his bag for a jar of bruise paste that he'd made with the tulips he grew himself. Madame Breen had a while stock of this in the Hospital Wing because of his overabundance of ingredients and, by right, finished product. "This is gonna smell like old flowers. There's not really anything to be done about it, sorry." Dipping two fingers into the jar, he carefully smeared a little bit of the paste on the boy's bruised jaw, rubbing it in gentle circles so that the mixture would work into his skin. "You said your name was Redder, right?"

@Redder Blaze

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Redder Blaze
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 11:28 AM

YEAR:
4th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'2"
Muggleborn

Redder Blaze
© Akkey // They/Them

Sam was a pretty name. Often times the Ravenclaw would associate people's names for animals and Sam, to him, was a name he would associate with a squirrel or a raccoon or even a ferret. One that had a bushy tail was like Sams to him. With that image in mind, Redder calmed down with the stranger's promise of secrecy. Sam had to be a good person if he promised that! No matter how shallow the reason Redder knew who was good or bad based on how he knows even when he would turn out to be wrong later on.

The bruised boy's pale blue eyes that looked as though they were gray met the older's face. He was right to think of the stranger as a fuzzy-tailed creature because Sam definitely looked like one. Not because of anything fuzzy but because of the fact that whenever he was with those kind of animals he felt like nothing bad could happen.

And if the older boy couldn't get any safer than that he had continued on with calling Redder, 'little brother' The calmed down baby eagle resumed crying. Not of sadness or pain but of happiness. It wasn't every day that he was called a little brother. Even though he had two older brothers. Redder was overwhelmed with joy and with Sam fixing him up with a spell he had not known before and twitched at the sting of pain the moment the spell took its effect on his nose he knew that it was safe to be with this person. A handkerchief propped onto the said nose after a moment of explanation. It was the first time that someone had told him that he was good looking, not that he actually cared much about how he looked. More he was just happy if anyone became his friend. Not that he wasn't happy with the creatures he'd seen every day. Sam was definitely a friend in his eyes now. The second student that the Ravenclaw felt safe with.

"You can do that?" Redder said in awe as Sam talked about a spell to fix his clothes. Surely, his new older brother was smart! Redder, however, wasn't. Unless you count his only best subjects namely First Year Flying and Care of Magical Creatures. It's either Red was up in the air with birds or down below with animals. Even go as far as dive down to greet fish and possibly the giant squid. One of these days he'll find a way to meet the squid! Definitely.

Red's daydreaming was put to a stop when Sam asked if his name was Redder. Now, this was a question he was wary about. Those who were like the boys that had chased him out and bullied him were the kind who have made fun of his name. 'Redder Blaze'. It was certainly bold and it sounded as though it was made for a daredevil which in this case was the exact opposite of that. Redder was a little scared that this new friend would make fun of his name too but what can worrying do. After all the things that Sam had done what bad could happen when everything he did had been good?

"Yes," Red said shyly. "My name is Redder Blaze."

~~~
@Samson Talbot

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

RAVENCLAW
{ HOGWARTS }

Workshop - Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Samson Talbot
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 02:59 AM

YEAR:
Seventh
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
GUILD
HEIGHT:
6'5"

Samson Talbot
© Lyx // they/them

This boy, Redder, was an incredibly sweet child, and the more that Samson sat in the cupboard with him, the more he came to find himself drawn in by that. There was a soft, pained sweetness about it, as though he’d been eating something that made his teeth hurt in the worst way. It was beyond strange that someone would hurt a boy who seemed so gentle and kind, and it was definitely encouraging him to consider keeping an eye on the boy.

Of course, he could already hear his little sister’s amused voice in his head. ‘Must you always adopt misfits, Sam?’ she would say. ‘Before too long, you’re going to end up with more siblings than you know what to do with.

She wasn’t wrong, but he liked to think he was doing an okay job most of the time. So, with a gentle smile, he nodded. “Yeah, of course. I fix my own clothing all the time, you know? I prefer to do it by hand, because it makes it feel slightly more proper for me, but since I don’t really have the time for that right now, I’ll use magic for you.” What most people didn’t know was just how poor the Talbot family was, and Samson prided himself on the fact that most of the time, his clothing didn’t look like it had come out of a donation bin. His mother and brother as well, he took care of their clothing as well. Removing stains and sewing tears here and there had almost become second nature at this point, the boy glad for any and every magical home economics class that he’d taken to this point in his life.

The spell to remove the blood and snot from the boy’s light blue shirt was a silent one, wordless in nature anyway. The hesitance at giving confirmation about his name was easily noted by the older Ravenclaw, even as his dark brown eyes focused on the stitches making his shirt become one piece once again. It was clear that he had been through a lot, or even constantly went through a lot, and Samson didn’t like that at all. “Redder Blaze is a cool name. Sounds like it should belong to a superhero or something. Like you should be shutting down forest fires or something.” Hopefully that wasn’t a weird thing to say, but the older Ravenclaw definitely meant it as an honest compliment.

@Redder Blaze

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Redder Blaze
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 04:51 AM

YEAR:
4th
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
HEIGHT:
5'2"
Muggleborn

Redder Blaze
© Akkey // They/Them

Eyes widened with glee, Redder, as his name states turned red. A bashful boy looked down at his thumbs clearly smiling. Someone had told him that his name was cool. Like a superhero. It wasn't always that he would receive compliments as such. And he wasn't sure how to take that compliment. Not really in a bad way, but the fourth-year found it hard to think of a way to thank Sam for his kindness both in acts and in words. The younger eagle said a small meaningful "Thank you."

The small broom closet felt larger to the young boy. The darkness was changed into brightness, and the stuffiness wasn't as harsh as it once was. Sam had scared all of it away by how much glitter he emitted. To Redder it was glitter. No one could tell him otherwise. Filled with so much love and happiness Red couldn't contain it and as he did to his bestest friend Vaughn, he did to Sam. It was a firm but gentle hug.

"You're my friend now?" the young Ravenclaw's voice was muffled as his face was squished on Sam's shoulder. His arms around the older eagle's as the question came. Maybe he had found another friend aside from Vaughn. And possibly be one to spend time with the magical creatures and animals including Coo, his small sawhet owl.

After what seemed to be not long enough of a hug, Redder released in fear that the older boy would feel awkward about the situation. The young wizard liked the other. It was a breath of fresh air since he was so used to either bullies or his only friend in the entire castle. At one point he wanted to be able to talk to his animal and magical creature friends. Since he wanted to be a veterinarian and a magizoologist when he grew up. It was a dream he had and always hoped for ever since he was just a small child. Coo was one of his inspirations. How his tiny owl would always bring him letters and the Ravenclaw would wonder how a small owl can carry larger packages. It was a mystery to him but a mystery he wanted to understand. Along with how many other creatures he had not seen with his own eyes. Dragons, the lake's squid, mermaids, and the like. Redder wanted to see them all and study them and more importantly, help them.

~~~
@Samson Talbot

--------------------
(◡‿◡✿) AKKEYBOO

RAVENCLAW
{ HOGWARTS }

Workshop - Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Samson Talbot
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 06:38 AM

YEAR:
Seventh
HOUSE:
Ravenclaw
CLASH:
GUILD
HEIGHT:
6'5"

Samson Talbot
© Lyx // they/them

The thanks he received was twofold, a soft word, and then, a hug. Samson froze; he wasn’t entirely too used to people touching him without warning, though he should have been for how tactile his younger sisters could be. He wasn’t like some of his housemates, like Hadleigh, who would freeze up until the other person got the hint and stopped touching them. No, he responded in kind, giving the younger boy a tender squeeze.

He had a lot of questions, like why nobody helped the other, or why. Did he have many friends? That was a more obvious answer, a negatory one. That much was evident in the question he asked, small face smushed gently into Samson’s toned shoulder.

“Of course,” the older eagle replied, as if being anything but was out of the question for him. He could practically hear Amita cackling when Samson would later recount this instance to her, the Slytherin endlessly amused at how much of a bleeding heart her older brother was. He couldn’t help it. He had found his tribe early with Lysander, and then from there, it was like he collected more misfit toys, and made sure that they were operating as well as they could for being misfit toys.

As Redder let go of him, Samson gave the younger boy a smile, turning his jaw again to see how the bruise balm had progressed. This batch seemed weaker than the last, the bruise only just beginning to oxidize from red to purple. It would probably be about twenty minutes more before the purple truly set in, further oxidizing to sickly blues and greens, then finally brown and yellow before disappearing. Dipping his fingertips into the pot of paste, he carefully traced the beginning of the black eye that was forming from where his nose had been busted, spreading a thin layer over the rest of the bruising as well. It left the younger eagle with a thin sheen of the balm over the bridge of his nose, their small space smelling faintly of crushed flowers slowly becoming one with compost, to be tossed onto mulch.

“Sorry about the smell. Dying tulips is really all you can get out of Bruise Tulips. It works well. I think this batch needed to be harvested a little later than I picked them, because it’s working a little slower.” Wiping his hand on his robes, the young healer carefully screwed the lid back onto the jar, pressing it gently into the boy’s hand. “This should help with any bruising, at least until it runs out? And then when you’re empty, you can bring it back to me in the dorms, or bring the jar back to the hospital wing so we can sterilize and reuse it for more of the balm.”

@Redder Blaze

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Infinity Rising Wolf Out jcink forum Last Resort Shadowplay Lochland Grove OOTA  photo hr_banneri2014_zpsclfhj2jt.png Avalon a Panfandom RP Kousei, an island paradise for the natural and supernatural awaits Code 8 The Beginning A Change of Heart Storybrooke War Is Brewing Forum Roleplay Site A BRILLIANT MAGIC Ascension Of Darkness DW

AUTUMN 2017
Welcome to Wizarding Realm! We are an alternate universe Harry Potter site set in the present day at Hogwarts. All of our lovely students are back from their summer terms refreshed and (hopefully) ready to buckle down for classes. Join us! :D Please Register using Proper Case!!
BE A LIGHT TO EACH OTHER ♥