izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

Services to the School, Eudora's Clash Plotter
Bubble · 80 · Potions Master · Headmistress · Muggle-Born · 5'8"
Professor Novice
Awards:
Awards: 26

Jul 3 2017, 05:44 PM   Link Quote
user posted image
Eudora Spitznogle - Headmistress of Hogwarts - Neutral
    Eudora, at almost 90 years old, is now Headmistress of Hogwarts, dedicated to the service and protection of the school. Since the advent of the cure, Eudora has instituted a strict policy of neutrality on her grounds. As the war rages on outside the walls of the castle and more of her former students become involved she feels pressure from both sides to throw Hogwarts' support behind one faction or the other, but so far has maintained a neutral stance.

Try to convince her, try to usurp her, heck, try to kill her? We will make it work!
user posted image

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

SLYTHERIN
{ Head of House }
puzzle · 17 · 7th Year · A.E.G.I.S · Halfblood · 5'2.5"
Gryffindor Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 25

Jul 3 2017, 05:59 PM   Link Quote
Hi so I only have two kids in Clash at the moment but I'm going to toss them at you.

FIRST IS MY TRASH CHILD BRANDY. She's a bit less crazy, self destructive now. She's settled down somewhat and now owns a nice little hole-in-the-wall bar down in London. It's a great, neutral sort of place. No politics are allowed. Lots of drinking is encouraged. She likes to tend the bar and chitchat with her patrons. Play the boozy shirk if need be. Oh hey also. Ravenclaws unite?

THEN I HAVE SNOOPY DOOPY OVER HERE. So Rode is new to clash. She's a private investigator turned spy. I can see her being like... What is Eudora up to? Trying to figure out what side she's on all sorts of stuff. Plus she's a lion and we both know how much Eudora just loves Gryffindor kids. OH AND SECOND PLUS she probably got into a fair amount of trouble during her last year thanks to all the snooping she and Phoenix did.

@Eudora Spitznogle

--------------------

user posted image
vaughn is judging you thanks to bolty~
pretty pictures by evan

user posted image

Robin · 15 · 5th Year · Viridian Guild Leader · Pureblood · 5'
Administrator
Awards:
Awards: 93

Jul 12 2017, 11:00 AM   Link Quote

To the Headmistress of Hogwarts,

My dear Eudora Spitznogle,

I write to you because I am invested, invested but concerned, about the well-being of your students and the quality of their education. Of course, I will precede this message by saying that your decision to remain neutral is, as head of a public institution of learning, understandable, even commendable. We consider ourselves an institution of learning as well, and even more so, one of progression. We look towards the future, which is why we have dedicated ourselves to medical advancement, creating plenty of job opportunities along the way. It is of utmost importance to the Guild that young wizards and witches receive the best education they can get – which is undoubtedly at Hogwarts, wouldn’t you agree? – so they can grow up to be open-minded, ambitious, valued members of society.

I opened this letter by saying I was concerned. Headmistress, I’m afraid I’m worried about the influence that the violent, anarchistic group that calls itself A.E.G.I.S. may have on some of the youngsters in your care. I would deplore for the children to be lead astray, and away from their education, by their hateful discourse.

I did not write you to request your support, dear headmistress, or for Hogwarts’ public endorsement. Rather, the Viridian Guild offers you and your school our support, whenever you need it, and whether it is knowledge or funds that you may require. Education is what is sacred here, and we must protect it – for the sake of the future.

The offer stands.

Yours sincerely,

The Viridian Guild

AKA HI BUBBLE I'm Robin and I have a VG leader xD They're currently working on their image, painting the Guild as a legitimate institution that cares about contributing to society (The Guild will make the Wizarding World great again), while portraying Aegis as a willy-nilly organisation that only spreads terror (Fite us, Aegis). Their preferred weapons atm are discourse, connections and media. Villains with good PR. Gretchen here was an O+ Ravenclaw student back at Hogwarts, who has always been distrusting and calculating. Underneath that, she used to be an insecure little girl with a bleeding black heart. Now, there seems nothing left but her ruthless side, and she leads the Guild with Slytherin alumni Severin Larsson. Frozen hearts and silver tongues.

PS.: For her "day job", she owns a funeral home in Horizont Alley.

We can definitely do some plotting if you want to establish where Eudora and the VG stand =D My Skype is gwen7vds

@Eudora Spitznogle

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
Big Billy by Bolt and cute Lenny and Gretchen by Evan! <33
Nadya · 27 · Counselor · [N] DADA Professor · Pureblood · 5'8"
Hogwarts Staff Beginner
Awards:
Awards: 22

Jan 20 2018, 11:55 AM   Link Quote
Heyla Bubble, don't think we've plotted before! Anyway, I just brought Jace to Clash and he's now DADA Professor. I don't really have anything in mind yet for Jace in Clash. During the in between he spent a few years as an Auror after he cleared his name - sending his mother, who had set him up to be kicked from the Auror program originally then later tried to have him murdered using the Imperius curse, to Azkaban - good times - then once his daughter was on the way he quit as an Auror and a year later has started as a Prof. He's quite vocal about keeping the school neutral and will certainly be more than willing to help with defenses for the school and all that. Just tossing this up here in case you ever want to plot anything. My Skype is stephamarie or on Discord is NadyaZero. <3

@Eudora Spitznogle

--------------------

Fluff by Bolt! ❤
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD