izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

When the wind blows, there comes a new idea
Kenz · 17 · 7th · Neutral · Halfblood · 6'1"
Head Boy
Awards:
Awards: 54

Feb 11 2018, 01:49 PM   Link Quote
Want AD for brother... aka complications OR other relations

Hi everyone, so I'm looking for someone to write/play JR's older brother. His name is up for grabs at this point, so is his playby. But the backstory is pretty well established already - at least from JR's side of it.

He's a year older than JR and grew up with their very abusive mother, Kilsha Leander. Kilsha had this first son and was later kicked out of the family when they found out she was pregnant and unmarried, perhaps the guy even claimed the child was not his. I'm open to ideas on exact logistics about this one - he's your character!

When JR was 14 he went to live with Kilsha and the brother never came home at ths point (with good reason) He was probably sent to a different school (Durmstrang) but if we can make Hogwarts work, I'm okay with that too, I'm thinking more about the fact that JR did not meet his older brother until the summer between sixth and seventh year. At this point the brother finds out there's a kid in his mother's house (how is up for grabs) and comes to try to reason with her. This is where the story gets interesting because we have options here:
  • 1) Ghost
    This brother is written at the moment that he died a few weeks after meeting JR by his mother's hand. You are welcome to continue this and have him come back as a ghost, should you so choose.
  • 2) Hogsmeade Resident
    Because he's a year older than JR, he could have gotten hurt the night he confronted their mother and then ran away - JR would still believe he's dead because that's what he was told and heard from where he was hiding, plus someone came and murdered Kilsha "for xxx brother's name," so he believes he's dead - you get control from here to make him as you wish.
  • 3) Student
    Similarly to the Hogsmeade Resident, JR would think he's dead when he could have run away hurt. Because of the brother's age, it could be that he's a 7th year transfer as eighteen year old once injuries heal. He probably was held back at some point, because he is a full year older than JR.
I'm open to any thoughts/ideas. I'd really like to see this happen at some point, but I am also interested in any ideas for how Kilsha might ft into someone else's already established tree and create cousins or something for JR as well.

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Head Boy
Awards:

Feb 22 2018, 08:56 PM   Link Quote
-hopeful bump-

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Head Boy
Awards:

Jun 3 2018, 11:12 AM   Link Quote
Bumping topic, want ad still open

--------------------

Slammer - Beater
Gryffinpuff

user posted image
Tholom · · · · ·
Unsorted
Awards:
Awards: None
Jun 15 2018, 02:42 AM   Link Quote
never mind. obviously you need to be here for a while to do what I would like to do with this character.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD