If you are interested in participating in the Ranking System, please follow THIS format for your workshop profile.
the appeal system
If you disagree with your denial for a rank, and you would like us to reconsider, we do have an appeal system for you to do just that! The Review Team, after all, is not perfect, and if you think we've made a mistake or that when you're just so close that, if we had considered other factors, you could move up.
For those interested in applying, you must meet the following criteria:
- You may only appeal a denial once per rank.
- Your application must have received one approval. Because of the subjectivity of the ranking system, staff will obviously have differing opinions at times. If there is at least one approval among your reviews, it shows that some of us did feel that you were ready to move on. Usually, if you're three for three with a denial, then it's most likely that as a whole, we sincerely do not feel you are ready to move on.
Please note: if you have 1 approval and 1 denial at Beginner or Novice, you will not need to apply through this system initially. A third reviewer will serve as a tiebreaker. If you are denied, afterwards, however, you can then choose to use this system. If you're still interested, then keep reading! Below are the steps on how to officially apply for an appeal and how it works.
- Fill out the form below and PM it to any of the admins.
The admin will then look at the application in question and personally determine how close you are to a rank. If three days have passed with no response, feel free to check in with an admin about the status of your appeal.
- If your application is approved, the admin will notify you and then start up a discussion concerning your application.
In this discussion, the Review Team will provide look over your appeal application, your initial application, and your threads/posts, and discuss all the ways in which we think your application may or may not be ready to be approved.
- When the Review Team has reached a decision regarding your appeal, someone on the Review Team will post the final word in your ranking thread. The post will serve as the final word on your appeal, and will also contain a summary of what we discussed.
|[b]Name:[/b] Character Name|
[b]Current Rank:[/b] Character Rank
[b]Link to Ranking Thread:[/b] Link
[b]Summary of why you were denied:[/b] List the main reasons why some of the staff felt that you are not ready for the next level.
[b]Why you feel you should move up:[/b] Dispute the reasons listed above or provide reasons why those things shouldn't hold you back in comparison to everything else you've accomplished.
|Wizarding Realm||Help Search Members Calendar Reps Arcade|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|