izarding
izarding
Realm
Realm
It's summertime in Scotland; the weather has begun to clear, and the flowers are in full bloom! Now is a time for bonfires, stargazing and long nights spent with friends and family! Welcome to Wizarding Realm- an AU Harry Potter role play set in current day hogwarts!
WR

Add Reply
New Poll

made for sunny days ☼, summer 2k18 announcements
Abigail · 16 · 6th · Undecided · Halfblood · 5'5"
Hufflepuff Prefect
Awards:
Awards: 6

Jun 4 2018, 11:17 AM   Link Quote
"those patient hufflepuffs are true, and unafraid of toil"
hello and welcome to summer 2k18!
first things first, introductions! if you don't know me, my names abby and i play @Adelaide Wilmont and @Meliora Vauquelin here on wurr. i'm so honored/excited to be prefecting for hufflepuff this term. if you have any questions, concerns, or comments dont be afraid to message me. addy can be a little intimidating (especially since her prefect badge makes her think shes all that) but i promise i'm not <3
with that out of the way, welcome to hufflepuff! or happy... returning? however long you've been here, we're glad to have you! spring term brought us a ton of new puffs, so lets take a moment to welcome them into the family!now, an update on the goings-on of wurr! first, let's all give exh a big round of applause for the beautiful skin you see in front of you. she's truly a coding goddess. click HERE if you have any issues with the new skin (or just feel like leaving a lovely compliment). if you haven't already, click HERE to see the winners of the spring FOA and HERE to sign-up for the summer staff event; a big game of wizard paintwand.
this term, i encourage everyone to get involved, whether that be in the event. your favorite class, or just by posting around the site. last year hufflepuff came in last for house points. gasp. yeah i know, its a horrible representation of how superior amazing we are. so this term, let's step it up! if we all work together, i think we can put the puffs back on top where they belong!
and that's all i've got for now. happy wurring everyone!
BY MITZI
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN MOD